Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: About Merit  (Read 762 times)
ryan249 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:55:50 AM

Hello All,

I just want to ak all of you about Merit..

why to get merit is so difficult?
Let alone 100 merit, just 1 - 10 merit is very difficult.

Last i ask all you, can you give me merit? i just wanna breakthrough from this newbie rank.
Thank you for your kindness.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:01:04 AM
Merited by tk808 (1)

the merit system is used to avoid spam,
and also teaches members to try to make posts that are useful and have value in every writing that is made,
if the post you make has value and benefits then you will automatically get merit from the seniors,
but if you don't get it even though you have made a post, then you should try to evaluate what your writing lacks.
I hope this helps.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:04:22 AM

It's not a hard task if you put some effort. Contribute in the forum in a positive way, you can earn merit faster than you think.
PS- This is not the appropriate board for altcoin discussion. This is probably a meta or Help and Beginner section discussion.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 04:08:01 AM

Hello All,

Last i ask all you, can you give me merit? i just wanna breakthrough from this newbie rank.
Quote a post of yours that is considered constructive and I will give you 1 merit of even 2 if I find it constructive and helpful to newbies. I'm feeling that I need to give some sMerits to some newbies so quote it here and I will give you merit Wink.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:26:28 AM

Hello All,

You really have a hard time getting merits by the way you are posting, I've checked your post but all I'm seeing are bounty submission and a few spam post, this will not get you merit, I, in my opinion, cannot give you merit because I believe you don't deserve it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:31:11 AM

Hello All,

Quote a post of yours that is considered constructive and I will give you 1 merit of even 2 if I find it constructive and helpful to newbies. I'm feeling that I need to give some sMerits to some newbies so quote it here and I will give you merit Wink.
Hello, i'm newcomer in this forum, if you willing give me merits, i really appreciate it and thank you Smiley .
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:38:27 AM

Hello All,

You really have a hard time getting merits by the way you are posting, I've checked your post but all I'm seeing are bounty submission and a few spam post, this will not get you merit, I, in my opinion, cannot give you merit because I believe you don't deserve it.
firts of all, this my new account, i do construtive post with my friend account to check how to get merit there and after i do it, no merit and then i try to make my own, thats why i ask here how to get merit. Thank you.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:40:00 AM

the merit system is used to avoid spam,
and also teaches members to try to make posts that are useful and have value in every writing that is made,
if the post you make has value and benefits then you will automatically get merit from the seniors,
but if you don't get it even though you have made a post, then you should try to evaluate what your writing lacks.
I hope this helps.

To get merit, we must make a new topic? or just make useful reply in other people topic? thank you.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:42:22 AM

It's not a hard task if you put some effort. Contribute in the forum in a positive way, you can earn merit faster than you think.
PS- This is not the appropriate board for altcoin discussion. This is probably a meta or Help and Beginner section discussion.

i do but with my friend account, but still dont get it, but thank you for your advice.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:44:12 AM

Hello All,

merit is indeed very difficult to obtain I personally have never received merit after this rule was made. at least we have to make good quality posts to get it is merit. requires hard work to get merit and it's not an easy thing to do.

Yes, its very difficult and makes me confused Smiley
Pffrt

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:56:47 AM

i do but with my friend account, but still dont get it, but thank you for your advice.
With your friend account? What has restricted you to contribute from your own account? Can you share your friend account? I might check and would share some merit to your contribution.
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:57:49 AM

Why did you decide that this is very difficult? My friend reached the rank of the senior member for 4 months. he just collected information about scam projects and shared these on the forum

I dont know, i just do constructive post with my friend account, but didnt get merit. that's way i ask here sir. thank you  
ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:02:00 AM

With your friend account? What has restricted you to contribute from your own account? Can you share your friend account? I might check and would share some merit to your contribution.

I just decide to join this forum with my own account. Before i just look this forum from my friend account and a little help him. Thank you.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 05:24:14 AM

I just decide to join this forum with my own account. Before i just look this forum from my friend account and a little help him. Thank you.

I think you are missing a lot here you just bumped your own thread in less than 5 minutes, now that is clear violation, you better go back to basic and do not think of getting merits, you are starting on a wrong foot why not go back reading more on meta and the beginners section, so you'll understand how everything works here in this forum.

ryan249 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:35:54 AM

I think you are missing a lot here you just bumped your own thread in less than 5 minutes, now that is clear violation, you better go back to basic and do not think of getting merits, you are starting on a wrong foot why not go back reading more on meta and the beginners section, so you'll understand how everything works here in this forum.

Yes, right now i'm in meta and beginners section to learn everything. thank you.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:57:44 AM

Hello, i'm newcomer in this forum, if you willing give me merits, i really appreciate it and thank you Smiley .
You should make decent post to get Smerit from people. Also, you shouldb't asked for people to give you their merit aka begging for merit. You will never get that and ignored as well from people who think you are only beg for merit
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:07:42 AM

First,you are breaking this forum rules by asking for merit and secondly merit is a brilliant solution to reduce spamming rate on this forum, if you want merit that badly you should consider making good posts on this forum, for example ,posts about crypto that other members can benefit from or spread a news about a quality content people aren't aware of

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 06:34:31 AM

Judging from his thread he has no idea what merit is how to get it and what are the rules about merit, OP should never ask merit in any way, he is openly asking for merits when he does not deserve one, judging from the kind of poster that he is.

Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:34:56 AM

Hello All,

There are many ways to get merits, one of which is learning, reading to increase knowledge or by making high-quality and informative posts. Thus other members will judge whether we are worthy or not. we all start from beginners, each participant and ranks are also clearly different so don't be surprised if many participants have high appreciation because they have extensive insight.
But it is not recommended to ask for appreciation to other members, because there are risks and other impacts on the giver's account and also the recipient's account. if you want to follow my advice and the members here, it's better to read the forum rules first, make sure before posting whether it's off-topic or not.
so keep up the spirit and don't complain, because achievements will come to you and anyone if their posts really deserve to be appreciated.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:36:05 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 01:04:15 AM by jessyj48

Hello All,

Post a meaningful post on this forum and drop me the link,if its good enough I don't mind giving you a merit at least,merits are to rank others up but only those who create  good posts and please try to learn about how this forum works,read about its rules and regulations to avoid getting banned

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:55:09 AM

Hello All,

getting Merit isn't easy as you expected, because you have to make useful posts for everyone in this forum and people who have eMerit will give you Merit for reward, so don't expect by making this post, you will get Merit because you won't easily get Merit just by asking people to give you Merit.
pinoy.bolanon

Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:59:03 AM

Hello All,

Its not that hard if you focus only your passion here in this forum, and maybe someone will give you some merits for that, for helping others etc. If not about money making, then having merits is not a problem at all, but a lot of spam accounts, that is why, merits are created in order to prevent it from spam postings.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:24:35 AM

The system has change like on before, you can be upgrade to next level with a constructive number of post you made, Therefore, Merit has been introduce base useful post and contribution you made on forum.
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:41:12 AM

Hello All,

I know what you feel, as well as all of us here it's very difficult to get merit. and what you need to know the most, nowadays merit doesn't really matter anymore. because various bounty campaigns are very unprofitable. there are even a lot of scams and this wastes a lot of our time. so I give a suggestion to you
look for knowledge that is related to crypto, with that you can do anything but just think of merit

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:02:43 AM

When the market exploded in 2017, bounties appeared constantly creating countless spamers in the forum. This is what the admin out there to limit spam comments. If you want to get a merit donation from high ranking members, please give the contributed topics
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:16:32 AM

Hello All,

I think it is not welcome by forum administrators to ask merit without any basis. And it's not right to give merit just asking.

Work, share something useful and be kind. I am sure some will send reward to you.
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Hello All,

First, you need to attain a certain number of posts/activity (30) before you can talk of breaking into the jnr member rank. Then you also need merit.

In essence, make quality posts that will help members of the community here and you will progress in ranks.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:59:22 AM

To get a Merit your post should be constructive. Nobody can give you merit by asking. You should try to understand what is constructive post and how it will help other community members only that way you can get some merit even its quite hard to get merit easily but keep doing hard work. By posting simple post one can not get merit.

hohuan101

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:49:24 AM

you will have more merit if you can make high quality content in this forum. So, try hard to get it. Don't ask anyone, no one for you if your posts are low quality or spam.

Hope this reply can help you. Have a good day bro!!
efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:45:35 PM

Hello All,

Asking for merits, A.K.A merit begging is not allowed in this forum bro.

Anyways, you are right, it is really difficult to get merits when you are not a constructive poster, but did you know that you can get a lot of merits without posting your original content? you may just share useful contents from the internet web here and just have your thoughts about the content and post it here, of course give credits for whoever is the original author and the links to it.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:19:11 PM

Its not that hard to get merit on this forum ,all you need to do is create a good post or posts and you will get merit, I still have sendable smerit I guess ,you can give me feedback when you've create one ,I will check it out ,just make sure its a very good post

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:24:14 PM

actually there are lots of people who have a lot of merit. they are ready to give whatever merit you want. but to get a merit is not as easy as imagined. I have read a news in the forum that to get a merit you need to be someone who is useful to fellow users in the forum. usually often provide information to fellow people in the forum that is one of the best keys to get a merit from other people who already have a lot of merit.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:37:04 PM

Hello All,

I've checked all your post and I'm surprised that you are asking this question when you are not contributing anything here that deserves merit, in fact you should be ban for asking merit openly which is a big no no here.

Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1980

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:41:21 PM

Merit is a medium of recognizing good quality post. So, say you are browsing a thread and trying to understand the matter. Just read the posts with merit and you will find it easier to learn.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:16:51 PM

I don't think the post will get merit. This only happened a few years ago. Now the rules have changed. You only receive merit only when you contribute to the community.
Never ask for merit from others, it can affect account issues on both sides

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:21:10 PM

To get merit, we must make a new topic? or just make useful reply in other people topic? thank you.
To get merit is not determined by the presence of a new topic or reply to other people's comments, but it provides a useful thing, whether information or a way out of the obstacles experienced by other forum members.

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:26:26 PM

I know your effort, but you can't receive merit just by posting without dedication to the community. This minimizes spam. You should find out about fraudulent information, fomo or influential news and put it in the community. I believe there will be merit for you!

installer

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:32:55 PM

I believe that guys are too greedy on this forum, because as you have said it is extremely hard to get at least one merit nowadays. Maybe there are so many new accounts that it is impossible to get a merit even for a great post.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:34:14 PM

Hardworks us efforts can bring you a Merit depends on how the quality of post you have posted,and i saw many high rank accounts who abuse the merits by selling it and the other one is the exchange of merits which is lead to make their accounts higher.A lot of them are buying and selling merits which is not good.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:36:51 PM

If you put up some good posts you can actually get merit, though it might be difficult some times, if you work hard and do not give up, you might eventually end up with some merits. Make some good contribution to the forum.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:40:04 PM

I just went through your post history and most of your post are on bounty, no one will be encouraged or motivated to Meriting you. Try to make quality post and delete your spam messages. For more about merit system and how it works, you can always check out Meta board.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

The main point of having a merit system is in order to improve the quality of posts here in this forum and to avoid spams. Most of the posts that I see that earns a lot of merits are posts that have a provocative statement.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:50:16 PM

Hello All,

Know what?instead of “merit” for sure all you will get from this post is “RedTag” begging for merit will brings you nightmare so if I we’re you better delete this thread mate before some DTs reward you a Tag

I believe that guys are too greedy on this forum, because as you have said it is extremely hard to get at least one merit nowadays. Maybe there are so many new accounts that it is impossible to get a merit even for a great post.
Merit is a reward and not an obligation to be given,if you help the community the a chance of gaining will be yours but if not then will remain nothing to earn
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:36:47 PM

Stand out  Cool Give new insights or be different from the sheeps in a good way. Make yourself a shepherd and win the hearts of others. Are you not entertained? Fight your way to the top like a true gladiator. It won’t be an easy road and you have to get creative as sh*t.. Some will never surpass the Jr. Member level on their journey, but others will climb and maybe, but that’s a big maybe, call themselves LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!! 👍

Pffrt

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:48:01 AM

You said you do contribute with your friend account, didn't you? I think you are an alt account of someone with higher rank, couldn't rank anymore and now here you are complaining against the system.
Anyway, don't be afraid. You can have multiple accounts here in bitcointalk.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:21:39 PM

I hope you don't ask for #merit and please make something helpful or useful so that many people are interested in helping you here. If you only want to get merit, of course it will only focus on ranking in this forum. There are many things that you can do, or the easiest way is to become a copper member by buying. Actually, what is your main goal in this forum? Thanks.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:29:47 PM

thats really difficult, expecially now, common users dont have merits, only admins can give it, but it is hard to be useful for admins! I dream to be Sr. Member , but it could be just a dream for ever
Kemileye

Activity: 573

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:02:55 PM

Hello All,

This sounds funny. Merit is a very difficult thing to get on bitcointalk, when the merit system started, I thought it will be easy to get it by just posting something robust on this thread but later I realized that posting good comment doesn't guarantee merit at all. I think the only way to get merit is simply through free will by the merit givers.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
flemmings02

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:00:17 PM

Hello All,

This is not the right board for merit discussion, since you asked merit is a reward for quality and helpful comments, If contribute positively to forum discussion you will get merit for senior members or the merit sources.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

What you have just done @OP is against the guide lines of ranking up. You should not beg for merit, rather you should work for it?
The type of posts you make will determine if you  will be eligible for merit or not.
So always try to make meaningful posts that are helpful and exudating.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:47:52 PM

Hello All,

talking about merit is really very difficult for us to get ... because the rules are not allowed to give merit to anyone we want ... because a lot of accounts are permanently banned just because they are wrong to use merit ... if you want to get merit then make a post quality and useful for all residents of the bitcointalk forum ..

TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

As a Newbie, you need to walk hard here. it is not just an easy task as you said to earn Merit. put your head together and promote the cryptocommunities. you will surely accumulate merit sooner or later. it is all about learning here.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:29:10 AM

First of all, you have to be careful not to get banned because it is against the rule of the forum to beg for merit, merit is something you have to earn, and it is given through your hard work, the best way to get merit is for you to write constructive post, and not like some rubbish post and comments I do see everywhere that is not educative and will not encourage me to give someone a merit.

You can only get merit from those that thinks your post is constructive enough and helpful, it is better you comment more on people who are finding solution to certain problem, and make your post be the solution to that problem, or suggest possible way of helping, if they are impress with you, they will surely give you merit. Keep posting constructive post and you will see your merit grow.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:53:40 AM

You have to earn it before it gets gifted to you. First you need to be actively involved in the forum with high quality posts contributing to any topic of your choice. Your posts get merited because if it's quality and contribution on the forum not just because you asked for it
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

Asking for merit is not a good practice and as you can see noone wants to give you merit just because you are asking for it.
i can give you some pointers how to earn them.

1  Be useful , contribute to the thread. This means give some more information on the topic with source links.

2  Think of something useful for others and post it. For example there are few who decided to gather data on active bounties and make spreadsheet, this earned them merit. I wont suggest to do the same, because it is already done. Just as example.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:00:11 AM

First,you are breaking this forum rules by asking for merit and secondly merit is a brilliant solution to reduce spamming rate on this forum, if you want merit that badly you should consider making good posts on this forum, for example ,posts about crypto that other members can benefit from or spread a news about a quality content people aren't aware of

Haha, that's rich, coming from a cheater like you...

Nothing wrong with this thread, though I do think it's in the wrong board and some people do find these kinds of threads annoying.
But like I said, it's not against forum rules, since OP is not asking for merit.

OP, if you're still reading replies, I'm not going to lie, it's often pretty hard for new members to get enough merits to rank up.
Though that doesn't mean it's impossible. You basically just have to keep writing thoughtful and helpful replies.

Don't write these short one-liner answers, really go in-depth and try to help people out.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:11:30 AM

indeed to get 1 merit is very difficult because some people sometimes do not care about our posts, even though we make constructive posts, but don't give up friends, keep making constructive posts ... Maybe in the future someone will care about your posts and you will get merit

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:11:54 AM

if you want to get Pahala, you should try to make a quality post, so friends here will judge or reward you if they feel your post is worthy. but if you ask a friend to send Merits, that is not the right way and is not recommended. because it can have an impact on the recipient's account and also the sender's account!
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:14:04 AM

Getting merit is not difficult,you have to contribute on the forum by helping people with crypto related problems or by creating very good posts and you will get merit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:01:30 PM

It is not good to the eye if you will ask for merit, merit is a product of your knowledge about crypto unfortunately most of the time your knowledge is not enough on producing a merit. You need extra effort to make it like publishing information that can be benefited for most of us. Just have some patience and good effort if you want some merit.
campusnet

Activity: 481

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:09:06 PM

Getting merit is not difficult,you have to contribute on the forum by helping people with crypto related problems or by creating very good posts and you will get merit
for new people studying in this forum of course it will be difficult. unless he is indeed an expert in one field such as mining or focusing on the discussion of world currencies. for beginners it is obviously very frightening, see many new people finally choosing to buy cooper member rather than increasing his rank.

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:13:43 PM

Hello All,

I have some merit to spare but I want to be responsible for giving merit, I'm checking all your post but I hate to say it, there's not even one post that deserves merit, you need to read a lot and get into the basic by reading a lot on beginners and help section, it's pretty obvious judging from your post that you do not know how to get merit, you don't ask for it.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 608

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:01:29 PM

indeed to get 1 merit is very difficult because some people sometimes do not care about our posts, even though we make constructive posts, but don't give up friends, keep making constructive posts ... Maybe in the future someone will care about your posts and you will get merit
To actually be sincere, it takes extra effort to be able to get credit now, unlike before, and like you said, people just read post and no matter how constructive the post may be, they will never give you credit, I dint know if they want a whole full book to be written before they give merit.

The funny thing is that, hoarding merit does not really help anyone, I cannot count the number of merits that I have given out and yet it has not reduced my ranking, so why would I hoard something that is not affecting me negatively in anyways, anyway like you said, he should just keep trying and maybe someone would pick interest in one of his constructive post, which is why he needs to work hard, because no matter how much I wish to even give him merit, I have not seen any of his constructive post.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:02:54 AM

Hello All,

It is true that to earn merit is hard to get it now. This rule by Theymos is to avoid spam and make the community comment
constructively here in the forum. Unless someone will satisfy on your post here probably they can give you merit. Unless you create
topic here in the forum that will give benefit to anyone like knowledge or etc.
ali115112

Activity: 1806

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:51:28 AM

As the before some time merit system was not introduced for a forum and was easy to get ranks but after the merit system, there is very difficult to reach even junior member.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:55:06 AM

Hello All,

Dont be frustrated about the sMerit system because its also for your own good and to make the forum have quality posts. Its not that difficult if you always post interesting topics or share knowledge. Merits should always be hard earned and its not easily be given even someone begs for it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Nazmul012

Activity: 766

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2019, 04:40:14 PM

Hello All,
Merit system aim is to reduce scamming & makes bitcointalk platform better. Because of you are a newbie, let you know that Asking merit or treading merit  is totally illegal here. So you shouldn't ask merit or dt members may give you red trust for this crime.
Unfortunately i can't give you merit as because i haven't found any of your post which is constructive. If you want merit, then work for it. Try to make some constractive post that can help bitcointalk & bitcointalk users. Afterwards senior member may give you merit if they think, you deserve that

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

Hello All,

can't use or give merit anywhere ... because it can violate forum rules in using the merit system ... so no one gives you merit on this topic ... so please make a topic that is of high quality and can be used by all users of the bitcointalk forum who reads your post ... so the merit provider doesn't violate the rules that have been applied by the bitcointalk forum ..

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
coin-investor

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:38:20 PM

Hello All,

Checking your history your last post is almost a month ago and I don't see any of your post that deserves to be merited, but I'm glad that you did mention in your last post that you will go to the beginner and meta section so you can adapt on the rules of this forum and learn how to post properly to get merit.

This goes to all that just came into this forum to always start at the beginners and meta section if you failed to do that you will end up not ranking or worse you get your account ban for spamming.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 02:57:20 PM

The simple idea to get merit is do not focus on acquiring merits and do not write posts for it. You may focus on posting good, relevant and to the point posts. Then you are given merits by other members who think your posts are good and relevant.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:00:49 PM

There's no doubt that the merit system has been able to reduce the issue of spamming substantially, but increasing in ranks has been a very difficult tasks for several persons in the forum and this has been a discouraging factor. I do hope that the members of the forum are more Liberal in giving Smerits to deserving members especially the low level members.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:10:49 PM

Always be serious in your post and it should have sense in a topic I mean it must be relevant in a topic. Be polite always in a forum and follow the rules and always make a post in a positive way.

efrenbilantok

Activity: 576
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:19:39 PM

Always be serious in your post and it should have sense in a topic I mean it must be relevant in a topic. Be polite always in a forum and follow the rules and always make a post in a positive way.

I don't think so, I see some joke posts or not so serious post getting merits most of the time, sense of humor might be one of the criteria for that.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 03:46:24 PM

Hello All,

in my opinion you will never get merit just by asking people to give you merit, because people will only give you merit if that person feels that your post has benefits for him, so he will give you merit in return for your post, therefore I advise you to make useful post, so that you can get merit.

Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:02:09 PM

Hello All,

Initially I want to say that begging is the worst decision that can take a newbie on this forum.Many have already written above that there are a lot of options for getting merit, so do not be lazy and create constructive posts and increase your rank.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:41:13 PM

I don't think so, I see some joke posts or not so serious post getting merits most of the time, sense of humor might be one of the criteria for that.

I agree with you, in my opinion, the basis for getting merit is simply posting what would catch the attention of members. Some members are attracted to jokes and could give merit for it, while others are attracted to inspirational posts. All that matters is posting what could make a member willing to give up Smerit for the post.
kevincandra

Activity: 261

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:07:59 PM

sorry I don't have a solution for you because I am also the same as you, i also really want it because I am a bounty hunter who really likes the signature campaign and as you know that ranking really influences the stake and stake determines the reward, but now I have given up trying to get it because the fact is it's hard to get

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:40:00 PM

No one here will give you merit for nothing. Given that some buy merit for money, hope to get them for free is not worth it. But good people still exist, so you just have to share useful information with us and you will be rewarded.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:04:05 PM

Hello All,

to get merit is very difficult right now ... because there are very strict rules in granting merit to others ... but my advice if you want to get merit from other users then make a quality and constructive post so that who gives you merit does not violate the rules this forum ..and this rule is enforced since many people abuse the gift of merit ..

laskybok

Activity: 315

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:04:43 PM

The OP thinks begging for merit, will earn him merit, which is seriously out of it. Getting merit should not be something hard. You just keep doing what you know to do best, but at the same time, try to help other and give helps that will trigger those who have Smerits.
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:10:17 PM

The OP thinks begging for merit, will earn him merit, which is seriously out of it. Getting merit should not be something hard. You just keep doing what you know to do best, but at the same time, try to help other and give helps that will trigger those who have Smerits.
Indeed, asking for merit may get you being tagged and your account will be useless Sad.

BTW, this topic does not belong in this section, it should be in the Meta but there are a lot of topics about merits so better if we could stop bumping this thread or better to lock this one OP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: