Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top Three Emotions to Check to Succeed!  (Read 2412 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:04:18 PM

Emotion to me is a thing to get ride off because it can pull or push anyone into what they never wanted in life. Most importantly, emotion should be control towards succeeding in this cryptocurrency world, if emotion are not been control there's the possibility of given up on the industry due to it volatile nature.

You should control your emotions but not to get rid of it because its a good source of will power and guts. Only negative emotions like anger, depression, or frustration should be removed. Those positive ones should remain intact.
That is right to me, it is insane to get rid of emotion, and if we liken it to real life emotion, we will be nothing but a heartless human being which is not a good thing. For trading, I understand that emotion sometimes do cause lots of damages, but at the same time too, it has its own advantage too like one of the one you just mentioned too out of many.

We need to only learn to control our emotion, learn to apply it where necessary and then remove it where it is not necessary. In trading though, emotion is usually what causes people to fall victims of panic sell and also victim of FOMO, but no matter how much we think we have killed our mention, you see those two things is not really easy to deal with, we just have to try our best in managing it and leaving the rest to God.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 02:37:35 PM

We must understand that not always emotions can positively influence the results of your activity.  First of all, you need to avoid work when you are under negative emotions, as well as when you are too cheerful.  These or other emotions can put you out of a working state.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:20:58 PM

Thats the about me. Maybe i should leave crypto? Hah im to greedy for it and to fear to loose income

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
milesfull

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:32:50 PM

Greed is my favorit one
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:43:20 AM

Actually emotions are something that is very difficult to control for myself, whenever I invest in a project or when I sell, I always have the question: "What if I sell them? How about holding it ... "is really very vague in the decision and you are right that greed it always motivates us, makes us lose everything, but fear is also a factor importantly, for new traders they often suffer from "panic buying and selling panic" situations which lead to losses. It is better to trade according to the plan that you have set, set goals and follow the roadmap, do not let emotions dominate you.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:58:05 AM

Most often, we fail because of our emotions.

When emotions get the better of us, our reason is going to be blinded. When sound reason is blinded by emotions, expect things to end up exactly the way we do not want.

And so here are the top three emotions we should learn to check always.

GREED- It is always best to sell at the highest price and buy at the lowest. But that is very hard to achieve. So stick to your TA or target selling price and be contented with your profit. Greedy people would always adjust their sell order price when they see the green candles continuously rising. Their ask price gets higher and higher until it is not filled anymore. The price then begins to go down low. The greedy person waits for it to rise back to take back the lost potential profit. And you know how this will end. The lost potential profit balloons until no profit is to be taken. In trying to gain every cent or sat, nothing is gained at all. This is also true to setting buy order.

FEAR- Never sell or buy out of fear. A lot of fearful people buy during the bull run, fearing of missing out or FOMO. What usually happens is that the price will correct or retrace after a bull run. Here comes the fearful, just got FOMOed, fearing again of losing big or even thinking his coin is going to die. The ending is obvious. While he tries to be positive and wait for a little while, he is already shaking. He ends up deciding to sell at a much lower price, losing big. And by the time the correction is through and another long green is about to take place, he gets FOMOed again. This is going to become a cycle until enlightenment comes.  Grin

CONFIDENCE- Too much confidence will definitely kill you. We have to remember that despite our brilliance in analyzing charts, the prices of cryptocurrencies remain highly unpredictable. Sometimes, or perhaps oftentimes, even expert traders differ greatly in their Technical Analyses (TA). Moreover, even if we have a good source of still-to-be-released news, we cannot fully expect that the prices will always follow. FUDs may not cause a red. Good news may not result in green either.

Admittedly, I am also struggling. But I guess we really need to control them. What do you think?

Besides, the important factors that are needed in trading or investing are crowd analysis and capital management. Without these two factors, no matter how wide your knowledge is, you will still fail. I have met veteran traders or speculators and they told me that they started their career with a series of risk management ignorance. Although they still trade hard, their accounts are always down. The important thing is that they get caught up in the psychology of losing money and they trade like gambling. Therefore, to succeed in the tough financial market like crypto, managing greed and psychology is not enough. We need more capital management skills and steel discipline.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:34:29 PM

focus on greed and confidence. these emotions can indeed be a boomerang for us and make us get a huge loss. but, when we are able to utilize this emotion, I think it can make us successful.

there's no harm in being greedy, but we need to have information for that. some successful traders reach their targets by selling their highest assets. but, this excess emotion will certainly have a negative impact.
in addition, we also need to believe in the principles that we have. not having principles will only follow people's opinions, and sometimes it will end in regret. In this case, I think these emotions should not be avoided but should be utilized as well as possible, and not to exceed the limits.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

supercanada1

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:21:20 PM

focus on greed and confidence. these emotions can indeed be a boomerang for us and make us get a huge loss. but, when we are able to utilize this emotion, I think it can make us successful.

there's no harm in being greedy, but we need to have information for that. some successful traders reach their targets by selling their highest assets. but, this excess emotion will certainly have a negative impact.
in addition, we also need to believe in the principles that we have. not having principles will only follow people's opinions, and sometimes it will end in regret. In this case, I think these emotions should not be avoided but should be utilized as well as possible, and not to exceed the limits.
Every negative emotion can become a powerful tool if utilized in right way. Greed, arrogance or hate; these all are elusive because when a person wears them, they feel like power. This are the triggers and resources that keep us pushing forward. Still not recommended as it hurts the bearer mentally and emotionally. The best is to dream high and achieve goals with right methods and attitude. Becoming rich is possible by bitcoin and criminal activities, but former is respectable one.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:46:44 PM

Emotion to me is a thing to get ride off because it can pull or push anyone into what they never wanted in life. Most importantly, emotion should be control towards succeeding in this cryptocurrency world, if emotion are not been control there's the possibility of given up on the industry due to it volatile nature.

You should control your emotions but not to get rid of it because its a good source of will power and guts. Only negative emotions like anger, depression, or frustration should be removed. Those positive ones should remain intact.
That is right to me, it is insane to get rid of emotion, and if we liken it to real life emotion, we will be nothing but a heartless human being which is not a good thing. For trading, I understand that emotion sometimes do cause lots of damages, but at the same time too, it has its own advantage too like one of the one you just mentioned too out of many.

We need to only learn to control our emotion, learn to apply it where necessary and then remove it where it is not necessary. In trading though, emotion is usually what causes people to fall victims of panic sell and also victim of FOMO, but no matter how much we think we have killed our mention, you see those two things is not really easy to deal with, we just have to try our best in managing it and leaving the rest to God.
Trading pyschology is the 80% of a succesful execution in trading. I've been studying it in many years now and thats why I fully understand my self and it helps me to improve my decision skill making.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:56:22 PM

When emotions get the better of us, our reason is going to be blinded. When sound reason is blinded by emotions, expect things to end up exactly the way we do not want.

GREED- It is always best to sell at the highest price and buy at the lowest. But that is very hard to achieve. So stick to your TA or target selling price and be contented with your profit. Greedy people would always adjust their sell order price when they see the green candles continuously rising. Their ask price gets higher and higher until it is not filled anymore. The price then begins to go down low. The greedy person waits for it to rise back to take back the lost potential profit. And you know how this will end. The lost potential profit balloons until no profit is to be taken. In trying to gain every cent or sat, nothing is gained at all. This is also true to setting buy order.

FEAR- Never sell or buy out of fear. A lot of fearful people buy during the bull run, fearing of missing out or FOMO. What usually happens is that the price will correct or retrace after a bull run. Here comes the fearful, just got FOMOed, fearing again of losing big or even thinking his coin is going to die. The ending is obvious. While he tries to be positive and wait for a little while, he is already shaking. He ends up deciding to sell at a much lower price, losing big. And by the time the correction is through and another long green is about to take place, he gets FOMOed again. This is going to become a cycle until enlightenment comes.  Grin

CONFIDENCE- Too much confidence will definitely kill you. We have to remember that despite our brilliance in analyzing charts, the prices of cryptocurrencies remain highly unpredictable. Sometimes, or perhaps oftentimes, even expert traders differ greatly in their Technical Analyses (TA). Moreover, even if we have a good source of still-to-be-released news, we cannot fully expect that the prices will always follow. FUDs may not cause a red. Good news may not result in green either.

Admittedly, I am also struggling. But I guess we really need to control them. What do you think?

Our emotions plays a vital role on our decision making. It affects our mindset and sometimes mess up our plans. It is very important for an investor to manage his emotion and be the one controlling it and not be the one being controlled by it. Greed should handled much more than anything, you can be put in a lot of danger if you would let it conquer your mind. Fear and confidence can be improved, as long as you are able to confront your fears, your confidence will rise up but based on what you just said, too much confidence is harmful so make sure it is under a strong foundation before being too confident on something.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:16:17 PM

Our emotions plays a vital role on our decision making. It affects our mindset and sometimes mess up our plans. It is very important for an investor to manage his emotion and be the one controlling it and not be the one being controlled by it. Greed should handled much more than anything, you can be put in a lot of danger if you would let it conquer your mind. Fear and confidence can be improved, as long as you are able to confront your fears, your confidence will rise up but based on what you just said, too much confidence is harmful so make sure it is under a strong foundation before being too confident on something.

Well these three are pretty much connected to each other, with greed basically summing it up. Overcoming greed can help a lot in controlling the two other emotions that was indicated and it also lowers expectations about results. It would also steer  a trader away from spending unnecessarily whether they win or lose a trade.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:19:57 PM

at some point im going to agree with you  . emotion is one of the root cause on why people fail because emotions can affect his actions but what about the action itself  ? without your actions your emotions will be useless .  

we must stop and think our action first if this action that we will do will be beneficial or not  . lets face it , we just want to earn and earn more so to be able to sucesfully do it we must only act once the market is going upwards ( really up ) . i dont think there are still loosers if all can follow that instruction  .
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

Emotions are what makes us act blindly, not only in trading but also in any other kind of activity. For myself, I was able to identify some criteria that tell me that I’m about to make a mistake.

As a rule, if I calibrate my condition and come to the conclusion that it is extremely emotional, no matter what emotions prevail in me, positive and negative, then it is very likely that I’ll make a mistake.
Therefore, I put off all the things that I was going to do for later and return to them only after a while with a cold head.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:04:34 AM

Emotions are what makes us act blindly, not only in trading but also in any other kind of activity. For myself, I was able to identify some criteria that tell me that I’m about to make a mistake.

As a rule, if I calibrate my condition and come to the conclusion that it is extremely emotional, no matter what emotions prevail in me, positive and negative, then it is very likely that I’ll make a mistake.
Therefore, I put off all the things that I was going to do for later and return to them only after a while with a cold head.
In trading, controlling of emotions are necessary. It is a factor where you can increase your winning rate. Confidence is also a matter and you should have this in every type of investment that you are doing. Do not lose your confidence if you did a mistakes, sometimes life is pushing you around and you should accept. Use the information and lessons that you get from your mistakes in order for you to become better investor or trader.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:43:18 AM

I would like to add that we also need these emotions, as they are a great advantage and insight what others are feeling or will feel. We don't just need to act on them.  
Understanding the sentiment of the markets can be highly profitable when we can use it to predict market cycles and if the feelings people have are happening because of the news or because of the market trend. When we have these feelings, we can utilize them and have an educated guess when the markets are in the panic, delusional or desperation mode.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Murat

Activity: 2156
Merit: 711

Telegram @tokensfund

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 05:18:54 AM

That's a realistic thread about the actual fact, I think all of these emotional causes are very harmful to us whatever we do, I also agree with you on this issue, of course, Greed is the worst thing to make people wrongdoing in trading or investment, the more you have the more you want, So we have to keep control over our greediness, otherwise it will lose our destination, second thing is that when the situation is not your control then you might get fear of this situation, but confidence could help you to stay strong, so to be successful, you have to gain a full confidence wherever you go or whatever you do.

asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:28:33 AM

In trading, controlling of emotions are necessary. It is a factor where you can increase your winning rate. Confidence is also a matter and you should have this in every type of investment that you are doing. Do not lose your confidence if you did a mistakes, sometimes life is pushing you around and you should accept. Use the information and lessons that you get from your mistakes in order for you to become better investor or trader.
Controlling emotion is most needed when you trading or investing on altcoin or bitcoin, you have target for stopping how much profit do you want, never blind your eye when looking price have raise up but keep waiting, when you have reached your profit about 10% or 20% you must sell and re investing again after price dump or low, never not be enough with your profit because can give lost your investing.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
drlukacs

Activity: 854

l0tt0.com

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:02:34 AM

all of these emotions are bound to be encountered and struggled to control and thus devise plans to prevent such a bad thing from happening during the trading period. But there is another kind of emotion that often makes us even more unsuccessful. when we have just met a losing streak, we seem so obsessed with it and when opportunities come we miss it again.
so never mind your failed transactions. We need to be more alert to continue winning. do you agree ?

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2019, 08:32:55 AM

all of these emotions are bound to be encountered and struggled to control and thus devise plans to prevent such a bad thing from happening during the trading period. But there is another kind of emotion that often makes us even more unsuccessful. when we have just met a losing streak, we seem so obsessed with it and when opportunities come we miss it again.
so never mind your failed transactions. We need to be more alert to continue winning. do you agree ?
There would be a success if there is no failure. I believe that each emotions are always been encountered by traders. Amidst of our journey, there is always a new conflict that will challenge us. Problems that will test our determination and perseverance to stay alive with our plan and philosophy.
If these emotions will be overcome, for sure there is a good result will come out.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 09:31:55 AM

There would be a success if there is no failure. I believe that each emotions are always been encountered by traders. Amidst of our journey, there is always a new conflict that will challenge us. Problems that will test our determination and perseverance to stay alive with our plan and philosophy.
If these emotions will be overcome, for sure there is a good result will come out.

Limit the failure and focus on success. we can overcome this things if we control our emotions. it is true that it is part of our daily life and it affect everything, mostly in our trading duty. this challenges that we need to accept to help us improve and to provide knowledge. we need to aim for good result to experience everything. 

Watch out for this SPACE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: