Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - outperforming Altcoin Porrfolio  (Read 318 times)
jok1337 (OP)

Activity: 634
Merit: 82

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:10:23 AM

I wanna Show you my Portfolio which CAN outperform BTC for long term, tell me your view about it:

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
High Performance Blockchain
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

I made days  of research about all the projects (real usecase) and still believe they will have a bright future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 10:22:13 AM

I wanna Show you my Portfolio which CAN outperform BTC for long term, tell me your view about it:

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

I made days  of research about all the projects (real usecase) and still believe they will have a bright future

Chainlink is definitely a good to go token, Huobi is okayish because the exchange volume is kinda good there
Ethereum is kinda stable there
Not sure about others, if not mistaken HPBlockchain is a great blockchain (In the case if they develop). Not really remember the information but its kinda a thing from what i read very long time ago
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:48:25 AM

I made days  of research about all the projects (real usecase) and still believe they will have a bright future
I am now considering the coins to invest, it is with real use, technology and the desire to work. I consider projects for a long time, because you say that you have analyzed these coins. If you have the opportunity and time, you could briefly describe some of the coins from the list that I do not know, namely:
Piratechain, Energie, Quant, High Performance Blockchain, ZEXO, Elastos.

Of course, I will familiarize myself with these projects, but I would be interested to hear your opinion.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:49:43 PM

indeed, some of the tokens you have seem to have good potential in the future, but I doubt whether they can outperform BTC in the long run as you say. if we talk about real use cases, the use of bitcoin is higher than using the tokens you have.
FrozenBit

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:28:05 PM

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

Chainlink has really grown very fast in the past and investing in it now is a rather risky decision.
You know, the pump and dump crypto market, even though it's a great alchemy, it also suffers from injustices from whales that always control the price of an altcoin.
So be careful and always put a stoploss in Chainlink before things go too far.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:56:13 AM

Lol. Piratechain?  Roll Eyes

The tokens these days dont even try to be discrete.
Might as well call in "GonnaTakeYourMoney&Run" coin/token/chain.

Tell me. Why PirateChain?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:11:52 AM

Except for Chainlink, Tezos, Huobi Token, Ethereum, why you invest in the new altcoin? Or is it because you get the altcoin by free? Maybe your portfolio can increase in someday, but for the truth, I don't know what will happen with the new altcoin because they need to survive in the market which we know that now is not too stable at all. If you get the altcoin by free, then there is nothing to be worry because you only wait for the best time to sell the altcoin at the highest price.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:58:20 PM

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

if I think the best coin to invest in ethereum can be saved short or long term, for me ethereum is the best platform wallet and I am sure that in the future ethereum will be very good in the field of all business as the best wallet fund storage
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:35:45 PM

You should've dumped everything except LINK and QNT.  But hindsight is always 20/20, isn't it...  Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:32:54 PM

The listed projects in your post are very quality coins I must confess to you, but the wide gap that bitcoin has given them already will make it impossible for them to outperform BTC because Bitcoin growth is also nit stagnant to give them chance for this, and the communities that bitcoin has built in the long run will still continue to make it stronger.

These altcoins might actually have technology or concept that is a little bit better than these, but don’t forget that as we speak, we have lots of intending projects that are presently working on releasing similar products with them too to the market, and the more these competitors comes to the market, the weaker they will get in meeting up with bitcoin. Bitcoin is the only coin that these coins have not dared look to compete with, I mean intending projects.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:19:21 PM

I see only Chainlink and Huobi token as a profitable altcois in your list.
But buying something that is only growing while everything else is falling down, is not the best strategy I think.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:06:41 PM

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

I like some of the projects on your list but most of them already have pumped greatly this year, the likes of Chainlink, Energie, Huobi and QUant have done at least more than 5X this year alone, so becareful with your analysis, some projects on your list are sound but are currently overvalued

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:21:24 PM

I might say you got quite an interesting list of coins on your portfolio that I don't know about and the Chainlink price right now is quite impressive, The Pirate Chain (ARRR) name was so hilarious but it got quite a good run in my opinion, pretty sure I would look even further for these list of coins, but you may never know there are still possibilities that it can turn out like Bitconnect and other Coins that take and go with everyone's money, That serves as a reminder to surely research and think first before proceeding.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

Really these tokens and coins will outperform bitcoin?

Better open your eyes and see what is happening at the market,alts were bleeding when bitcoins dumped.

As far as I understand, this is not about short-term investments.

It is likely that altcoins can still upd the bottom. But over the next two years, the new altcoin season is quite likely. I find it difficult to evaluate this portfolio, since I have not researched many of these assets thoroughly. But at first glance it seems that in the future this may be better than BTC for some time.

jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:13:17 AM

Any other ones you like?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:26:32 AM

I see only Chainlink and Huobi token as a profitable altcois in your list.
But buying something that is only growing while everything else is falling down, is not the best strategy I think.
I think you omitted Ethereum there because the op also mentioned Ethereum in his list and this is one of the best coin you can ever invest in too, Tezos too is also a coin that look very promising, because they have a very good use case and concept, I don’t have a clue to the rest though, but no matter how perfect the technology of those coins may seem, it will be quite not possible for them to outperform bitcoin.

Bitcoin is already recognized worldwide that some government sees it as threat than other altcoins, and this is how bitcoin will continue to gain dominance of the market because of its true decentralized system, which makes it more perfect than other coins, other coins have true use case, but they don’t completely operate in true decentralization.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:32:20 AM

Nice portfolio you have there and its good that they all have real use case which will make them be around for long,all you need now is patience because we don't know when altcoins bullrun will show up but hopefully by 2020 we will see a big changes

Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1855

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:13:38 AM

You must have done a good research right there, mate. You have chosen some of the good altcoins. I have encountered most of them, although this is my first time to read about ZEXO. But the list still makes me wonder why it is only Ethereum that is within the top 20. I guess there are much greater options in the higher ranks, much safer as well.

But if you are thinking that any one of these coins will outperform Bitcoin, you must be wrong, at least from my own point of view. You must never exclude Bitcoin in your portfolio. 

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:08:05 PM

Chainlink
Tezos
Piratechain
Energie
Quant
ZEXO
Huobi Token
Elastos
Ethereum

Diversification can lead to fewer risks and less reward at the equivalent coefficient. Ethereum and Tezos are two must-have coins in my opinion but any other alternative crypto will outperform the both mentioned coins after the alt season. High Performance Blockchain coin is also on my radar and I will buy a significant volume if price touches the 20% lower than current market price.   
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:30:29 PM

Any other ones you like?
There is no other coin that I still prefer better than bitcoin, or perform better than bitcoin, in terms of increase, in terms of stability in terms of transparency, although shortly, some of these altcoins can outperform bitcoin in term of profit, because some of them do increase as high as 1000x, but bitcoin has done that too before, the reason why it will be difficult for bitcoin to do such again now is because bitcoin is already expensive to purchase, wherein the supply is gradually getting close to being infinite.

That is where some of these altcoins that op mentioned ,ay come in, and they only perform that way during the bull run of altcoins, because once they get dumped, they get to almost zero unlike bitcoin dumping will still have a very high value.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: