Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO becomes successful = ETH will moon?  (Read 7255 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:51:02 AM

Now ETH is losing in price against BTC. IEO support the price but not as much as it did ICO at the peak of its popularity in 2017-2018.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:53:28 AM

Yes there is a very good chance that Ethereum will moon later because the idea of ICOs have been replaced with the more acceptable IEOs. Devs won't need to dump Eth gotten from ICO campaigns on us all

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:56:39 AM

Ethereum and IEO doesn’t go together or perhaps, fall together.. IEO are just another wave of expectations and hope of the good times in 2017. Things are different and have changed. ETH is earablished as a top dog in the crypto space and eventually will pick up to ATH’s and likely somewhere in 2020

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:23:04 AM

all of you guys who are blindly getting excited for this are missing a very simple thing here. E stands for "Exchange" and that means they will be controlling it. and so far they have started creating their own token (starting with Binance) and they are forcing people to buy their token and invest in these useless junk ICO/IEOs with their token. that means their token will pump not something else like ethereum.

in other words they are trying to repeat what ethereum did in 2017 to get pumped...

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:24:04 PM

As you know most of the projects are based on ETH and IEO based projects also have token with ETH blockchain , so you can expect the price of ETH will be a moon.
ETH is mainly influenced by the popularity of ICO than IEO, I don't think that the popularity of IEO will somehow help to grow ETH

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 03:26:48 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

I hope so too, but 2017 is not necessarily same as with 2019. A lot of  Projects was born of course with different concepts and regulations. IEO and ICO mostly use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20) if I am not mistake the highest Etherum’s Current Price $ 339.200 in June 2019

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:35:07 PM

IEOs has no effect at all on the price of ethereum, this is because ICOs are conducted in exchanges and most of these exchanges has their own native tokens, it is unlike in the boom of ICOs where people scramble to buy Ethereum so that they can use it to participate in ICOs.

jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:58:29 PM

IEOs has no effect at all on the price of ethereum, this is because ICOs are conducted in exchanges and most of these exchanges has their own native tokens, it is unlike in the boom of ICOs where people scramble to buy Ethereum so that they can use it to participate in ICOs.
But in fact, part of the capital of Ethereum goes into other stock exchange tokens, such as coins like Binance. Ethereum loses anyway.
Mihail.B

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:13:28 PM

Yes there is a very good chance that Ethereum will moon later because the idea of ICOs have been replaced with the more acceptable IEOs. Devs won't need to dump Eth gotten from ICO campaigns on us all
do not forget about the cyclical nature of the market. replacing the old with new. Ethereum platform will see many successful projects. Now all the coins break through the bottom and the ether by the way keeps pretty good.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 08:43:41 PM

The only beneficiary of ieos has been investors and the project devs
Etherum hasn’t experienced a big bull run; but the prices improved well

Best is to dyor and make the trades at the right time
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:17:37 PM

The success nature of IEO is no guarantee for the bull run of Ethereum. Mostly, demand and supply determine the price fluctuations of most cryptocurrencies.  The only effect that IEO success has on the crypto ecosystem is the increase in the number of investors who are willing to invest in crypto projects. This has no effect on the price of Ethereum.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:20:18 PM

Have.  I think there will be a close relationship between them.  Anyway, until now the IEO is still doing well, bringing confidence to the need to buy / sell early cards from investors.  then, after the IEO, the value becomes more prominent by x10-x100.  winds will be strongly blown into ETH.  And maybe ETH will then go to the moon and they don't need to know that ETH needs some improvement.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 11:24:35 PM

The growth of Ethereum price was strongly correlated to the success of ICOs in 2017, I am not so sure if this will be replicated for the current IEOs markets for a number of reasons,one of them is this; many exchanges use theor own tokens in IEOs. E.G bnb fir binance.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:29:50 PM

The success nature of IEO is no guarantee for the bull run of Ethereum.

They are not related anymore, IEO does not raise ETH, they raise exchange tokens like BNB for instance, so it could help the market improve but not so significant with ETH because ETH is for ICO.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:33:52 AM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

The condition of the IEO with ICO is very different. At present many exchangers have their own tokens or coins that can be used by participants to join in the IEO they hold. I think it is different from ICO in the past that many developers use bitcoin or ethereum as a payment tool
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:13:08 AM

Hhmm. Good point and this is something that I never thought of tbh. Some projects are using ERC20 but others chose not to, which is a bit different way back when ICO was still a trend, where most are using the Ethereum platform. Not really sure if this new offering which is based in a lottery system to get a discounted price on a token that's already in an exchange will help affect ethereum price, etc. But again, BTC was rising back then and that's what could've helped ETH.
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 03:14:09 AM

We have optism, IEO are new strategy of ICO are have market to buy and sell by investor. but, When new coin listed on market and have pair eth, people have to sell eth for new coin, look like eth will be dumped. people will buy eth for buy token are realistic. it could be ironic became.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:20:09 AM

I have the opposite opinion about that, huge ETH pump of 2017 was because everybody use it for ICOs, i mean people bought ETH because in most ICOs ut was the only option to invest in that project(thats how smart contract works), but now you can actually deposit any currency you want to exchange for IEO participation, thats why we can see a IEO trend, but ETH is actually show us a not very explosive growth haha Grin
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:22:00 AM

Sorry no it will not moon, ethereum is not the only currencies used for the IEOs. Gone the days most transaction on a token sale done done a smart contract which requires you to send out only ethereum on the contract to get token

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:33:54 AM

ICO in 2017 has brought ETH to its peak price of $ 1000, I see whether the IEO was successful in the 2019 period, so et will increase, because a lot of coins currently doing the launchpad are erc20 coins.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: