Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of ETH Price will be by end of 2020?  (Read 2415 times)
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:11:30 PM

Probably everyone here knows that no one could actually tell what could be the future but if we are going to base on the chart movement of the price of ETH. We might get the closest prediction of the price but after the halving of Bitcoin next year, things might change accordingly and that would make a little harder to predict the closest price of ETH by the end Dec 2020.
yes, it's also still long enough. however, if we are guessing, halving may cause a price increase in bitcoin, which will then make the altcoin price rise. with that, I feel that ETH prices will rise, and maybe the price can reach above the price of $ 1000, if ETH prices this year can reach $ 500.
I also hope that what you say can come true because I have great faith in ETH and are holding some at $250, so it will definitely be my long-term investment in the period because now ETH was the only option for me . Maybe people have a lot of different choices but I just want to invest in coins that have sustainable communities because that's the most important thing for the project to remain stable for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:55:56 PM

Ethereum will grow at the end of the year 2020 and for the price, I think it is difficult to predict. I personally see the condition until now that Ethereum is still the second coin and this coin still has a very large sales volume. This convinced me that Ethereum will continue to grow until 2020.

andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:07:59 PM

Ethereum will grow at the end of the year 2020 and for the price, I think it is difficult to predict. I personally see the condition until now that Ethereum is still the second coin and this coin still has a very large sales volume. This convinced me that Ethereum will continue to grow until 2020.
it depends on how the market moves. the update plan from ethereum will still be done next year. it is not impossible to increase demand in the market later this year. but we will wait for how the market moves.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:23:31 PM

i am very optimistic about the Ethereum growth this year because the long wait is enough ,and its been 1 1/2 years have passed since the price of this number 2 ranking coin hit $1,500 and having bull market in Q2 of 2019 i think we are heading to uptrend soon

atleast we will grow more than the highest value is more than enough.i have been holding Ethereum since january that i bought below $100 and if this take 15 hundren bucks again?then thats a x15 for my capital lol

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:39:28 PM

The Price of ETH is so damn unpredictable right now, I want to see it gain a high price when 2020 comes. but the price has dropped again to 200$ after it finally reached 300$ again for a long time.

The problem with ETH today is, it only takes a little time to dropped again can't even hold its price. I wonder when Etherium 2.0 will get its price to maintain on a higher level.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:42:32 PM

ETH price depends on the development of BTC. And it's been seen that so far when BTC prices are pumping, the Ethereum price is also pumping. But in 2019, ETH's price looks very slow. But my prediction in the year 2020 ETH price will be much higher compared to the year 2019.
I chose not to give predictions and speculate about prices. I better follow what happens in the market and start focusing on trade. ETH might be better because the next year's update has been prepared.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:54:59 PM

ethereum prices are very difficult to predict this year, the ups and downs are so fast, if the market at the end of the year experiences a bull run, I'm sure the price of ethereum will rise but slowly

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 04:13:21 PM

Actually it can still be analyzed but we cannot find out whether indeed this prediction will be 100% correct or not because right now if we see many people who have done their respective analysis
analysis that is mostly done only focuses on the movement of coins on the market. whereas we will never know what happened to the crypto market in the future. we don't know what bad things will hit the crypto market in early 2020. updates will still occur, but price predictions will never be right. please make predictions, it can foster confidence.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:43:20 PM

ethereum prices are very difficult to predict this year, the ups and downs are so fast, if the market at the end of the year experiences a bull run, I'm sure the price of ethereum will rise but slowly
one thing I know, that until now, ETH has not shown a high price increase. Although many people say that the price of ETH will be $ 400 to $ 500 by the end of this year, I still quite believe that. well, when ETH 2.0 was successfully developed, the price at the end of 2020 could be higher than ATH that had been reached, especially when it was supported by halving from bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:42:38 AM

quite difficult to guess, because the current situation makes ETH in an uncertain condition, and this situation has the possibility to last until 2020, so in my opinion, the ETH price will be quite difficult to develop.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:41:23 PM

I see depending on the market situation, if the market situation will return good maybe in 2020 will remain in the best position. maybe now it will only be in a stagnant position and the increase must require a long process
improvement will indeed take longer. but now the market is moving better. although it's slow, it looks better because it moves slowly with a slight increase.
next year there will be an event for ETH. launch 2.0 and we can follow how the market will respond to this update.

Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:35:36 AM

I think by 2020 eth will be worth about $ 500-600,but it's not in a very good position yet
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:53:54 AM

I think by 2020 eth will be worth about $ 500-600,but it's not in a very good position yet
I dont think so ,cause more and more projects are coming out similar to ethereum and could possibly dethrown ethreum in 2nd spot after 2 to 3 years.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 06:12:24 AM

So I have two  questions

1. What do you all think ETH Price will be ? 

2. Why do you think that price will be possible ? Give us a reason be it technical ?

Lets speculate only until Dec, 2020.

1. I'm not really sure, maybe between $700- $1K.

2. next year there will be the release of ethereum 2.0 and halving bitcoin. this makes me sure there will be a big pump for ethereum and all altcoin. the price that I predict is still very low, ethereum could reach ATH once again. if demand increases after the release of ethereum 2.0, ATH is no longer a possibility. it could be that before the end of 2020 the price of ethereum already exceeds its highest price.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:58:13 AM

Now ethereum again fell very much in price. If in June its price followed the rise in the price of bitcoin and exceeded $ 300, at the beginning of this month fell to $ 230, now the price of ethereum has dropped to $ 186 according to CoinMarketCap. The ethereum price drop is too big even compared to the bitcoin price drop. However, I hope that this is still temporary and is associated more with the decline in popularity of ICO projects that are issued on the ethereum platform. After the planned improvements in ethereum on January 03 of next year, I hope that this coin will regain its position and will continue to be a worthy leader in altcoins. As for the price of ethereum, then with the next growth of the market in the fourth quarter, it can reach a price of $ 400, and it is very early to predict the next year.

Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:05:02 AM

very difficult to predict for ethereum prices in the future because now many investors are turning to buy bitcoin, and for next year when ethereum 2.0 releases the possibility of a significant increase but always does not last for long, because the more years there will be more competition in the crypto world
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:15:05 AM

very difficult to predict for ethereum prices in the future because now many investors are turning to buy bitcoin, and for next year when ethereum 2.0 releases the possibility of a significant increase but always does not last for long, because the more years there will be more competition in the crypto world
I absolutely will not be surprised by the price increase for the release of ETH 2.0
But I would not be surprised if the developers will transfer the launch again. For this project, such manipulation is the norm.

Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 01:40:11 PM

Im looking forward to the next ethereum 2.0 upgrade because i believe its the only option available for eth to surge in price by 2020 even after bitcoin halving and with the prove of stake implementation im sure eth will improve

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:22:54 PM

will the price of ethereum increase? of course it will increase but we don't know for sure what price it will reach by the end of 2020. we can only see it later

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:28:37 PM

No one can predict what will be the price of eth in the year 2020 and in coming year, as long as the project keeps on building and enhancing i can tell price will increase significantly as every year will pass.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: