Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️ Do you know about "ULTRA" - Gaming Platform Token Metrics?  (Read 817 times)
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:02:10 AM

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "Ultra" token metrics and allocations.

What is Ultra?
Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Blog Link <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

More updates will follow soon...

Note: I am not a part of the  Ultra team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 12:52:01 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 01:04:44 PM by ctrades31

I visited to their twitter and found that they are asking to keep ready bitfinex account for investment. So that's mean in this sale investors have to go through bitfinex account?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:58:51 PM

Blockchain allows developers to build a community with tokens that could be used within the community to pay for stuffs while every app could equally interact with other gaming apps in the community. I guess that’s what you’re trying to build here. I think I like your idea. And btw you have a cool UI/UX

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:15:45 PM

I think you’ve got quite a good team. Having your mainnet launched already and a good amount of funds raised so far is a good start. I found you have been rated high on some blockchain rating platform, 9.5 out of 10 on cryptodiffer.
I’m bullish on your partnership with bitfinex for the IEO. Good luck.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 01:23:50 PM

Just a brief info is posted here. For details, check this article published just today about "Ultra" token metrics and allocations.

What is Ultra?
Ultra is bringing the blockchain revolution to the gaming industry and creating a fair ecosystem for the future of games distribution.

Note: I am not a part of the  Ultra team and am not a point of contact for this project. For any questions related to the project, kindly contact the team members via Telegram

I see you guys raised $6,381,611 between 2 different rounds, the seed and the presale. That's impressive, still conducting my research, so far I like what I've read.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:30:33 PM

Blockchain allows developers to build a community with tokens that could be used within the community to pay for stuffs while every app could equally interact with other gaming apps in the community. I guess that’s what you’re trying to build here. I think I like your idea. And btw you have a cool UI/UX

i watched "ready player one" i really want that to be the future of gaming, i envision a world where games have no boundary, when you work, play and learn you can carry your game around. i believe ULTRA is one step in that direction. And your team are made of capable parties.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 02:34:54 PM

i watched "ready player one" i really want that to be the future of gaming, i envision a world where games have no boundary, when you work, play and learn you can carry your game around. i believe ULTRA is one step in that direction. And your team are made of capable parties.

Yea, that's a pretty good movie and showcases the futuristic evolution of the gaming industry, it also identifies the need why such shouldn't be left in the hands of individuals, that's where the blockchain industry comes in, as it allows individuals to have access to their database and decide what to do in the ecosystem without interference of individuals or corporate bodies
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:33:54 PM

Well it's really a good way of having a good connection  between the developer and player. I mean it's like they are on the same forum / platform where they can connect to each other.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 03:57:21 PM

This is such a cool concept. I honestly have big hopes for the future of blockchain and gaming as a whole. I saw they have 100 developers already lined up to launch their application on the ultra platform.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:16:55 PM

What is Ultra?

I see you guys raised $6,381,611 between 2 different rounds, the seed and the presale. That's impressive, still conducting my research, so far I like what I've read.

wow, is that true ? $6,381,611 is a good amount of money to start developing the project
i see the website look great with a lot of partnership too
seems i will start my own research with this project too  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:56:17 PM

What this project is all about?  What is gaming platform tokens metrics?  I am yet to check project details but was trying to understand the tag line Smiley

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:17:56 PM

What this project is all about?  What is gaming platform tokens metrics?  I am yet to check project details but was trying to understand the tag line Smiley

An answer to your question was posted few post count away from yours. In summary the project is all about integrating blockchain technology with gaming industry. So future purpose, do kindly read previous posts before asking questions.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:41:40 PM

Blockchain is quite a welcome development in the technology industry, imagine having access to platforms which on a good day can't be accessed by the conventional means because of some bureaucratic process but with this technology, life is much more simple and its all about what you can offer and your imagination that one needs to become successful
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 06:44:08 PM

From the information obtained in the thread I think you have got own blockchain which is good feat by itself. Do you allow for interoperability from other chains?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:07:40 PM

Seems scammy. A massive list of the team and pictures of them?? That is a massive redflag. THe site is like all other sites. It has a fancy landing page with auto scroll. There is a video so they put some effort in.
I see some screenshot of games and a store. Do you guys really think this project is going to make a gaming platform >.< Come on.

Where is their Ann and their manager?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 08:29:52 PM

What is Ultra?

wow, is that true ? $6,381,611 is a good amount of money to start developing the project

You should buddy, interesting findings I have made so far. Keen on finding out how their IEO pan out.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:41:45 PM

I've seen people mentioning the upcoming IEO, however I am really not impressed.

The project has been kicking around since last year, if they can only manage to gain funding because it's now a bull market then I'm not convinced.

Surely the concept of a blockchain powered gaming platform sounds cool, I just can't realistically put money into a project that is relying on FOMO to succeed.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 08:48:09 PM

I see you have a great team and developers working on your project. Would you make your blockchain open sourced to other developers?
I’ll like to see some kind of minimum viable product. When do you plan to launche your platform?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:18:45 PM

What is Ultra?

You should buddy, interesting findings I have made so far. Keen on finding out how their IEO pan out.

like most interesting project i expect their IEO to go pretty well because they surely have great project idea coupled with wonderful team and partners

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:35:06 PM

Ultra IEO on etherfinex. It’s a little bit less likely ultra tokens are going to be available on IEO for much longer. There are investors who wants to make money with ultra, would you have a limit on amount each investor could buy?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: