Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5355 times)
haridharshan01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:27:31 PM

The future of altcoin is good, ETH has proved to be a better coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:24:19 PM

Well I think that although many projects come up every day, I think the future for ALTs is not scary it's possible to expect good things.
Altcoin become a bad only if bitcoin always goes down every day, apart from that it depends on the project itself. So while new ones continue to emerge, they will still have a good future. But not for all altcoins.

Now whether Bitcoin increases, it will make the altcoin / BTC price drop. And that's what hedge funds and whales want
Whales want people to sell their altcoin as cheaper as possible to buy them. Now all people who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time are buying altcoins

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
aditasetia123

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:05:09 PM

Well I think that although many projects come up every day, I think the future for ALTs is not scary it's possible to expect good things.
Altcoin become a bad only if bitcoin always goes down every day, apart from that it depends on the project itself. So while new ones continue to emerge, they will still have a good future. But not for all altcoins.

Now whether Bitcoin increases, it will make the altcoin / BTC price drop. And that's what hedge funds and whales want
Whales want people to sell their altcoin as cheaper as possible to buy them. Now all people who have been in cryptocurrency for a long time are buying altcoins
whales always have many ways to make us panic and sell our assets on cheap price.and it depend to us, did we have strong mental to hold it or not.usually when price crashing there are many investors panic and sell their assets.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:06:16 PM

I see a good future in altcoins.  Because I consider them the best coins for long-term investments.  I believe that altcoins in the future will bring no less profit than Bitcoin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:15:41 PM

I see a good future in altcoins.  Because I consider them the best coins for long-term investments.  I believe that altcoins in the future will bring no less profit than Bitcoin.
for the long term, I don't choose altcoin like you do. even for bitcoin I also did not invest in a very long time. I am more interested in prices, when the price of bitcoin or altcoin is high enough in my opinion, taking advantage of the moment and selling it immediately is the best choice.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:55:34 PM

I think that projects that have had time to recommend themselves will continue to develop, despite the appearance of competitors. And in general, I consider the appearance of monotonous projects in this area to be unnecessary.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:17:50 PM

If there is competition between altcoins it is very good and will increase the future of the altcoin itself because with the emergence of several new altcoins, the old ones will work better and if they do not work properly they will be eliminated with new coins.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:28:53 PM

If there is competition between altcoins it is very good and will increase the future of the altcoin itself because with the emergence of several new altcoins, the old ones will work better and if they do not work properly they will be eliminated with new coins.
One thing for sure that will never be outdated from altcoins is ethereum. It has proven a lot of potentials ever since. There may be new altcoins arising today but sad to say, some did not survived and did not even lasted for a year. But still i can say that there is still a bright future for altcoins but only for those potential ones.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:36:33 PM

I think that projects that have had time to recommend themselves will continue to develop, despite the appearance of competitors. And in general, I consider the appearance of monotonous projects in this area to be unnecessary.

the appearance of competitors is good. means that projects will compete in their development and some existing project will bring huge profits

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
shadowduck

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:46:34 PM

One thing for sure that will never be outdated from altcoins is ethereum. It has proven a lot of potentials ever since. There may be new altcoins arising today but sad to say, some did not survived and did not even lasted for a year. But still i can say that there is still a bright future for altcoins but only for those potential ones.
You can not be sure of ETH for one hundred percent because it also loses its stability. ETH does not develop and it is not clear what will happen to him in the future. a lot of problems with scalability that can not be solved

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:04:15 PM

If you study most of the old coins like ETH, XRP etc you will see that they keeps advancing while offering more products and more partnership thus maintaining their positions. On the other hand, there are other upcoming platforms that are really trying their best but in this case they will need unique services in order to keep a competitive advantage.

dnprock

Activity: 324
Merit: 17

Bitflate developer

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 09:44:01 PM

Crypto space, in the last 10 years, have focused a lot on investible tokens. Besides scams, tokens try to be some kind of long-term Store of Value. People think too much about competing with bitcoin or fixing problems in bitcoin. I think we need to explore inflating tokens. Bitcoin exists because it has inflating nemesis, fiat currencies. Inflating tokens provides reference points for SoV tokens.

Disclaimer: I'm working on a digital native inflating token. (https://bitflate.github.io/post/2019/04/14/bitflate-cryptocurrency-with-constant-inflation.html)
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:50:54 PM

As far as I understand, much depends on the particular token and particular prospects. But do you guys only consider investing? What are your thoughts on mining?
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:51:52 PM

As far as I understand, much depends on the particular token and particular prospects. But do you guys only consider investing? What are your thoughts on mining?

This is indeed an interesting topic to discuss. In my opinion, much depends on both token and, of course, mining equipment, if we decide to mine the coin.
greelzs

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:52:32 PM

This is indeed an interesting topic to discuss. In my opinion, much depends on both token and, of course, mining equipment, if we decide to mine the coin.

No doubt here. Well, i would even say that almost everything depends on mining equipment. By the way, have you ever tried mining yourself?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:53:05 PM

No doubt here. Well, i would even say that almost everything depends on mining equipment. By the way, have you ever tried mining yourself?

Yep, I have. And for sure professional equipment is the thing that makes mining profitable
greelzs

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:53:36 PM

Yep, I have. And for sure professional equipment is the thing that makes mining profitable

Which one have you used? Probably you can recommend me where I can have a look?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:54:14 PM

Which one have you used? Probably you can recommend me where I can have a look?

Yep, of course. I have bought from Asicequipment com - they guys are rather popular these days and having a truly wide range of devices
greelzs

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:55:04 PM

Yep, of course. I have bought from Asicequipment com - they guys are rather popular these days and having a truly wide range of devices

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them from someone, will have a look shortly... But are there any particular miners you can recommend?
buzcarn

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:55:49 PM

Hmm, it seems that I have heard of them from someone, will have a look shortly... But are there any particular miners you can recommend?

I would recommend you to have a look at Antiminer S17 and T17! In my opinion, the leading models
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: