Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5365 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:17:37 AM

Having many new projects coming out will surely affect old projects, competition will be fiercer and only really good projects will survive. This is good for the market and for investors, they will have more options.
you are right. the more new altcoins are created, the better it will be because it will add to our list of choices in investing and there are many new altcoin choices that are very profitable. but besides being profitable the new altcoin is also very risky to lose. so we are required to be more careful in choosing a new altcoin.

prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 05:54:23 AM

Having many new projects coming out will surely affect old projects, competition will be fiercer and only really good projects will survive. This is good for the market and for investors, they will have more options.
you are right. the more new altcoins are created, the better it will be because it will add to our list of choices in investing and there are many new altcoin choices that are very profitable. but besides being profitable the new altcoin is also very risky to lose. so we are required to be more careful in choosing a new altcoin.
I also advocate that the number of Altcoins grow every year. Bitcoin and Ethereum need additional liquidity, which is provided by new Altcoins. Altcoins should be more than 5000 in 2020.

BaigAuditor

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:35:45 AM

The more kinds of crypto there will be more contenders for old coins, in fact I feel that is the primary motivation behind why up to this point the costs of old coins, for example, bitcoin and ethereum have not recouped, however that is certifiably not a major issue in light of the fact that really the fate of crypto lies not just in coins long, the most significant is the means by which a wide range of crypto can turn into a money that can keep on living, there is no misrepresentation and no swindling on the off chance that it tends to be acknowledged, at that point I am certain that the eventual fate of crypto will be more splendid Smiley Smiley
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:14:22 PM

The more kinds of crypto there will be more contenders for old coins, in fact I feel that is the primary motivation behind why up to this point the costs of old coins, for example, bitcoin and ethereum have not recouped, however that is certifiably not a major issue in light of the fact that really the fate of crypto lies not just in coins long, the most significant is the means by which a wide range of crypto can turn into a money that can keep on living, there is no misrepresentation and no swindling on the off chance that it tends to be acknowledged, at that point I am certain that the eventual fate of crypto will be more splendid Smiley Smiley

I agree that the future of altcoin will remain bright. If it's about old coins, I think it's about trust. Investors still believe that old coins such as bitcoin or ethereum will remain the main investment choice because of the large liquidity factor. If there is a new altcoin that has great liquidity, I think the new coins can last a long time and can provide profits for investors

NITER2018

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:56:06 PM

Only those altcoins will have a future for which the token demand is continuous (or increases continuously) within the ecosystem. Consider the case of BWN token, their devices can only be purchased via BWN. Hence, the price of the token is expected to increase. You got to understand the ecosystem of the token pretty well, the demand and supply, token economics etc.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:57:01 PM

In a large number of coins, I do not see a special positive effect, well, you will have a choice between one and the other shitcoin. Emphasis should be placed on the functionality and quality of the final product.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:53:48 PM

In a large number of coins, I do not see a special positive effect, well, you will have a choice between one and the other shitcoin. Emphasis should be placed on the functionality and quality of the final product.
It is not always necessary to look at the product, there are many coins in which the product is working, but the coin just falls in price, you need to choose those projects that are invested in marketing and do something to make the price grow.

Today marketing is one of the most important things, whatever you do. Without marketing every business will fail. I believe that team should pay attention on product
same as they need to pay attention on marketing.
   Alt-coin prices are affected by speculations. People trade a lot, there are whales that can dump huge amount of coins and to push the price down.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 04:17:50 PM

The crypto market is like the outside financial market, as competition is huge and new projects are launched every day, with new technologies and solutions. In the future, the altcoins that are weak and not competitive enough will be eliminated, leaving only the altcoins of projects with real products and users.
Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:43:28 PM

Given the rapid developments that have taken place in the last few years, I am sure that altcoin will grow rapidly in the future. Especially now we can see that more and more countries are trying to accept the existence of virtual currencies (bitcoin or altcoin). In addition, many large companies have begun to adopt cryptocurrency/blockchain in these companies, moreover we know that some of these big companies have a big influence on world business.
 I don't know whatever is the goal of every user, but I can be sure that every year number of cryptocurrency users will increase in my opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:45:58 PM

There are much more altcoins that are bad projects and there are very few ones that are legit and profitable, scammers are taking the advantage of new investors that blindly invest in any projects they like, thats why i can't blame scammers much, some newbies like learning the hard way

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:50:44 PM

It is not always necessary to look at the product, there are many coins in which the product is working, but the coin just falls in price, you need to choose those projects that are invested in marketing and do something to make the price grow.
To begin with, I didn't ask for advice on what to do. Saying "many projects" you do not give specifics. Give a few of those that you know. Otherwise, what is the meaning of your message?
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 06:54:40 PM

The crypto market is like the outside financial market, as competition is huge and new projects are launched every day, with new technologies and solutions. In the future, the altcoins that are weak and not competitive enough will be eliminated, leaving only the altcoins of projects with real products and users.
Today, the situation with the price policy for altcoins is so bad that it is difficult to see a good working project based on the price of its asset. All altcoys now have approximately the same situation - they are in the stage of depression.
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 02:12:27 PM

Today, the situation with the price policy for altcoins is so bad that it is difficult to see a good working project based on the price of its asset. All altcoys now have approximately the same situation - they are in the stage of depression.
It's just the basic principle of the market. No market trend can last forever, either uptrend or downtrend market. I think Altcoins is now at its bottom, and soon they will grow again. Many projects are still working hard to produce their own products.
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:34:43 PM

I also advocate that the number of Altcoins grow every year. Bitcoin and Ethereum need additional liquidity, which is provided by new Altcoins. Altcoins should be more than 5000 in 2020.

I believe that most altcoins should leave the markets in order for other projects to replace them. It is not necessary that there are a lot of projects on the market, they only erode liquidity.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:10:40 PM

I think the new altcoin will not affect the price of the old altcoin like eth xrp or others because they already have a good first concept. the new altcoin will actually be easily eliminated because they have no more interesting concepts. the only thing that can have an effect on old altcoin is bitcoin.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:44:11 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
I still believe in altcoin that has been in this market before. The newly created altcoin in the last 2 years is just a scam and I can't afford to invest in it. XRP XLM ETH are the best altcoin and there will be no new altcoin that can compete

I can join you on XRP and ETH. but a list of altcoins created without EOS, BNB and XMR would probably be wrong.
BNB has achieved significant momentum along with its exchange developments and this fact is undeniable.
EOS has really serious liquidity. I believe that Voice breakthroughs will increase the value of EOS and make them a more valuable company.
Finally, privacy coins are assets that should always be in this ecosystem. Especially XRM, XZC are very important privacy coins with good developments.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 06:29:59 PM

I think in the future, alts will be much smaller than it is at the moment, because most of the alts market is a scam.

budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:21:14 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

with the presence of the new altcoin on the crypto market, I judge that it will have a good impact on the old altcoin and in my opinion the old altcoin like ethereum will not have a negative impact because ethereum is in second place with the largest volume in the crypto market  and ethereum will continues to improve in the future.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:25:55 PM

with the presence of the new altcoin on the crypto market, I judge that it will have a good impact on the old altcoin and in my opinion the old altcoin like ethereum will not have a negative impact because ethereum is in second place with the largest volume in the crypto market  and ethereum will continues to improve in the future.

just because eth is in the second place does it mean that it will not affected and will remain that way ? no dude if you arent aware eth before was moved on the rank 3 spot by xrp and im pretty sure that it can happen again .  ranks are not guaranteed to be fix because every coin performs randomly   .  however i dont think that new coins can benefit the older ones rather they will only threated the old coins because of the competition  . the demand for old coins will only being afffected /
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:52:10 PM

The emergence of new altcoin will certainly change the old altcoin market conditions. The more altcoins that appear, the more choices for investors and traders, especially if the growth of investors cannot keep up with the growth of new altcoins. old altcoin will be excluded if it does not develop.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: