Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:57:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5353 times)
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:21:56 AM

Actually the altcoins market is very poor now because bad effects for many scam announcement. Anyway i see lot of investors decrease day by day for that reason scam project, because their don't want loss again. But smart investors always have old altcoins and this right profits old is always gold.

Some old altcoins are indeed worth keeping for the long term. But in my opinion there are some new altcoins that are also feasible as investment tools such as BNB Coin or Holochain
I am not surprised you have BNB in your portfolio because BNB is one of the few altcoins on the market with all the capabilities of surviving and becoming huge in the future as well. This is achievable because BNB has got good working product (the Binance exchange) and an experienced cryptocurrency team. Also, I recommend DIVI coin. Read more about it via https://diviproject.org
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:10:25 AM

Each of the coins has its own distinctiveness. We know that Ethereum is the 2nd best coin.And that's how the market took over. Most of the media suppresses Ethereum. And compared to Ethereum's withdrawal charge and much less Bitcoin. For this, no coins can be made with him.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 05:12:48 AM

Altcoins still has a future but a lot of them will disapear. The reason is - almost all of them just bubbles which have not real value.

altcoin will still exist but with the condition that they can survive and give confidence to the crypto community. those who cannot give trust to the community will eliminate it from the market and go to zero volume. therefore trust is very useful to survive in the market
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:56:38 AM

Altcoins will continue to thrive along bitcoin because the blockchain of each coins are unique  that is useful for society.
Competion will likely rise as some people want to make their own blockchain.

Altcoins still has a future but a lot of them will disapear. The reason is - almost all of them just bubbles which have not real value.
Yes, the altcoins who gets adopted will survive.
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:42:45 AM

Altcoins will continue to thrive along bitcoin because the blockchain of each coins are unique  that is useful for society.
Competion will likely rise as some people want to make their own blockchain.

Yes, the altcoins who gets adopted will survive.
many developments will occur following the needs of the community, and as long as altcoin continues to develop continuously, the community will continue to entrust and competition in the market will be even greater, the best that will survive that have no potential will go to zero

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:53:56 AM

There is a stiff competition in the cryptocurrency market where only few altcoins that are surviving in the market. Mos if altcoins are dying because of the stiff competition. Only altcoins that have potential are the one that can survive in the competition.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 08:24:45 AM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.

indeed so many new coins appear at this time. and I think this affects altcoin, even though altcoin has been in the crypto market for a long time. although many coins are junk, but in my opinion not all of them, and will definitely be a competition for new features or new technology from existing coins. I think this will be a positive competition, and make the old coin community more maximal at work so as not to lose to the newly emerging coins. even so, I still hold and believe in the future of old altcoin, such as ethereum and xrp.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:00:49 AM

agree with what you say, altcoin which has no future will be left by people, which makes altcoin disappear therefore every project always makes progress on its altcoin so that it continues to be used and useful it will not make altcoin disappear
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:35:34 PM

It is very difficult altcoin can compete because almost every day new altcoins always appear on the market
IMO investing in new altcoins when entered market will be more risky because there are so many project was abandoned and became shitcoin
Certainly if such a coins/tokens will be delisted from exchangers if it has a small volume
As a rule, delisting does not occur without any pump of the coin . therefore, you can use the strategy of buying a coin after its rapid fall and then sell it at the first profit

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:36:48 PM

There is a stiff competition in the cryptocurrency market where only few altcoins that are surviving in the market. Mos if altcoins are dying because of the stiff competition. Only altcoins that have potential are the one that can survive in the competition.

Well... I have to agree with you there. One of the major issues facing cryptocurrency market is the influx of new coins, when the existing ones are lying stagnant. There are a limited number of cryptocurrency users, and there is no room for any more of these coins and tokens. Many of the smaller altcoins (especially those outside the top-100 list in CMC) are losing their relevance and their user-base and daily trade volumes are going down. If the situation continues, then these coins will die down in the near future.
btcdie

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:47:46 PM

It is very difficult altcoin can compete because almost every day new altcoins always appear on the market
IMO investing in new altcoins when entered market will be more risky because there are so many project was abandoned and became shitcoin
Certainly if such a coins/tokens will be delisted from exchangers if it has a small volume
okay friend, actually Altcoin can compete, if a project is managed to create ideas and solutions, thus creating new innovations. investors are very fond of new innovations that appear in the public, so in my opinion altcoin will last until the future and success of a project, depending on the ideas and solutions, or the vision and mission of a project.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
red4slash

Activity: 1288
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:01:26 PM

okay friend, actually Altcoin can compete, if a project is managed to create ideas and solutions, thus creating new innovations. investors are very fond of new innovations that appear in the public, so in my opinion altcoin will last until the future and success of a project, depending on the ideas and solutions, or the vision and mission of a project.
unfortunately for this year there are not many ideas that provide solutions, in my opinion only repetition projects.

In competition, what can survive is a project that has innovation and useful for the community and does not make it difficult to use, so I'm sure the project will stay alive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:07:19 AM

unfortunately for this year there are not many ideas that provide solutions, in my opinion only repetition projects.

In competition, what can survive is a project that has innovation and useful for the community and does not make it difficult to use, so I'm sure the project will stay alive.
yeah, i saw it too.
now there are lots of projects that only repeat old ideas. i can't blame them, it's very difficult now to find newer and fresher ideas. indeed to survive each project must have ideas that are fresher and useful to the community, maybe in 2020 all that will change.

we wait for further developments.

Bim abk

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:29:46 AM

It is now a lot of new altcoin emerging, but we need to know every altcoin there is an excess of each, and I think it will not affect the old coin like ETH, XRP, because each altcoin has different technology, about the price of all Altcoin follows the price of Bitcoin.
each altcoin certainly brings a different idea, they make the idea with the aim of being used by many people, for the old altcoin maybe they already have a lot of trust because the idea they made was successfully used by many people and I think the future of altcoin will be good although there will be some altcoins that are not useful
NeironixNV

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

https://neironix.io/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:51:14 AM

I found 10,000 altcoins on this https://neironix.io/ru/cryptocurrency?text=&type=&sort_field=marketCap&sort_type=desc&page=203, I think that 9500 are at least trash and will disappear from the market, as was the case with dotcom projects in the 2000s.

https://neironix.io/
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:59:45 AM

It is quite difficult to predict whether altcoins will be in demand in the future (5-10 years) or not. Personally, I think only few altcoins will be widely used in the future - Ethereum, for example. Others are likely to die because of lack of use cases.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:51:36 AM

I found 10,000 altcoins on this https://neironix.io/ru/cryptocurrency?text=&type=&sort_field=marketCap&sort_type=desc&page=203, I think that 9500 are at least trash and will disappear from the market, as was the case with dotcom projects in the 2000s.

wow even in coin marketcap only 2000 more registered, we see there are lots of coins listed on the exchange but do not have volume. Old coins like XRP, ETH are difficult to roll by new coins
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:44:07 PM

I agree. This is so very true, the potential of an altcoin depends on its developer and entire team, a great example for that in my opinion is Ethereum, still alive and kicking. A lot of altcoins are appearinng in the market everyday but not all of them are qualified or worthy to stand in the side of the almighty king (Bitcoin), most of them are just fire that lit in the paper, burning brightly but didn't last long when the wind blows.
ableh

Activity: 498

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:00:47 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world.
My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition.
I have never seen the future of altcoin, because I am a short-term trader (hit and run). When has get profit, I will look for other altcoin that has high hype like altcoin that will listed on the new exchange.
Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
Of course the old altcoin price will be affected, especially on altcoin which doesn't have good progress and ROI is too long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
Even though the number of the coins in the crypto market grows, if the scam coins will become more dominant the legit coins, it will not enliven the crypto world. In order for us to have a more lively and successful crypto world, we should start being smart and careful on picking the coins we are investing with and avoid patronizing and endorsing scam coins so that they may later on disappear. We should help each other by giving out some tips which may be helpful for new investors also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: