Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling  (Read 4141 times)
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:58:58 PM

I do not see how these campaigns are sustained because they have no working product to drive profit. I rather invest in Anyone dividends pool with 100k Any coins and earn dividends daily since the platform is already a successful gambling platform with both offline and online presence

fatsy (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:39:50 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 12:28:35 AM by fatsy

I do not see how these campaigns are sustained because they have no working product to drive profit. I rather invest in Anyone dividends pool with 100k Any coins and earn dividends daily since the platform is already a successful gambling platform with both offline and online presence
The dividend payments come from the UCIF Dividend Pool. The dividends are the UCIF coins itself. 400,000,000 UCIF coins were created. After the coins were created, 200,000,000 coins went to the Dividend Pool, 100,000,000 went up for sale, and 100,000,000 are being held in reserves.

Money is made when you sell the UCIF coins for TRX. I've designed this Dapp so you earn more UCIF by staking instead of trading or gambling. I hate gambling.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:54:32 AM

if we talk about cryptocurrency with dividends, i think its better for us to buy some bix then keep it on bibox exchange and KCS in kucoin exchange
we will get some dividend mate, and both exchange is good enough rather put our money in a new project buddy

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:38:48 PM

The best way is joining in a bounty campaign, if you want make money without trading and mining. No risk and simple way to make money in crypto.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
kevinex

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:45:46 PM

The best way is joining in a bounty campaign, if you want make money without trading and mining. No risk and simple way to make money in crypto.
it is easiest to join several existing airdrop campaigns. although not all will be money, but if I am willing to do a lot of airdrop projects I think there is a possibility of getting money. Bounty is also good, but like Airdrop, there is also the risk of not getting money.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

There are so many projects that have been into existence following similar kind of earning schemes through dividends and through other ways. I'm not sure how this gonna function as I haven't tried it. More the holding, more will be the earning and how it gets functional without flaws is really hard to figure it out.
Yeah, this is not the first time we heard this kind of business model but I haven't seen any successful projects who sustained this kind of model. So all I can say is goodluck to this project and do hope that you will succeed.
Well do maybe slightly different but you can check EOBet project in which a gambling site but you can earn dividends buy just holding their tokens and the dividends can be withdrawn anytime you want without issues.so you don’t really need to gamble and trade but will earn constantly specially today that they are attempting to be listed in binance.

Looking back seems like they are both almost the sane promises
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:28:20 PM

it is easiest to join several existing airdrop campaigns. although not all will be money, but if I am willing to do a lot of airdrop projects I think there is a possibility of getting money. Bounty is also good, but like Airdrop, there is also the risk of not getting money.

It is easy to join several airdrops and bounty campaigns but the main issue is that your money that you can get there is enough for you to make for a living? Yes you can make some but I think it is not enough to last for living.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:51:31 PM

if we talk about cryptocurrency with dividends, i think its better for us to buy some bix then keep it on bibox exchange and KCS in kucoin exchange
we will get some dividend mate, and both exchange is good enough rather put our money in a new project buddy
More than 1% per day? Is it safe to keep the bix on an exchange?
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:43:30 PM

some more FOMO for thought.....

What will happen to the price of the token if it gets accepted as a form of payment?

Think about everyone that's accepting crypto payments today. Do you think there will be more in the future?

Say the next time you pay with crypto you ask, "Do you accept UCIF?" they say "No, what's that?"

You then send them the link to the OP of this thread along with your referral link.

The worst that can happen is that they say no, and you continue to pay with the original crypto.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 06:01:09 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 06:17:48 PM by fatsy

If you want to test out the Dapp for free, go to the UCIF Discord Room and post your TronLink address. I'll send you some UCIF.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 02:45:13 PM

This is a good way if earning crypto currency without trading crypto and playing gambling. In addition to what you explain above, one can equally earn money if you participate in a dividend pool provided by "ANYONE" of which you can get all the details via my signature code or visit: https://www.any-one.org   for more information on how you can earn more money.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:45:07 PM

Oh wow, another "Fund" hosting an ICO...
Jeeze what a surprise they want to "invest" your money.

If this was legit and worked as stated, they would use there own money and already have a substantial lineup of serious investors trying to get in..
Not host some bullshit ICO.

This concept has been done and repeated multiple times resulting in investors being destroyed while lining the pockets of the so called "development" team.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:57:54 PM

If this was legit and worked as stated, they would use there own money and already have a substantial lineup of serious investors trying to get in..

This concept has been done and repeated multiple times resulting in investors being destroyed while lining the pockets of the so called "development" team.

I'm also surprise because this is the time of IEO. TRX projects has all these dividend scheme but I don't see a number of them doing ICO nor IEO so this must be something else. if they have the plans along with the previous TRX projects, they should just go into that track too. Dividends scheme is dubious in this time in crypto let alone ICO.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:14:33 PM

This Smart HYIP ROI Dapp essentially allows the participants to stake TRX and earn dividends and generate referral commissions without having to trade or gamble.

did u know , HYIP Is same with gamble
even more risk than gamble i guess, since we have no control where our money going.
even if u know who is a team, its not guarante HYIP investement will make some profit to you,
one i know, the first who come and it be the first who leave.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:02:35 PM

Have you tried the platform out?

If not, post your TronLink address and I'll send you some UCIFT tokens.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:13:15 PM

If you would like to try the Dapp risk free, please post your TronLink address and I'll send you some UCIF Tokens.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:22:07 PM

This Smart HYIP ROI Dapp essentially allows the participants to stake TRX and earn dividends and generate referral commissions without having to trade or gamble.

even more risk than gamble i guess, since we have no control where our money going.
even if u know who is a team, its not guarante HYIP investement will make some profit to you,
With this Dapp, you know exactly where your money is going; the Buyback Pool contract: https://tronscan.org/#/address/TUz5tM97V4hDVvqyZYZExzn5Kcr8Lada6J
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:35:26 AM

HYIP isn't same with gambling (is it even close?)
HYIP is the place when you are trying to double or triple your money just in very short time, by sending them some money, you are hoping to get back more than you invested (you got money from people who invested after you),  After no one invest it, they will run away with your money

Gamble? Yea, that's all about luck
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:37:03 AM

I've played HYIP, this game is really not good. worse than trade, looking for profit in 1 day in return for 10% or more. so logically this is not possible. you will be deceived by the team
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:59:30 AM

I've played HYIP, this game is really not good. worse than trade, looking for profit in 1 day in return for 10% or more. so logically this is not possible. you will be deceived by the team
Why don't you try it? I'll even send you some FREE UCIF tokens. Just post your Tronlink address.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: