Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make Money Without Trading or Gambling  (Read 4146 times)
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:58:07 AM

Well, where else can you trade them then? Doesn't seem like that trxah website is working today. Makes that token pretty much worthless if it can't be traded anywhere else besides trxah.trade and it's not working.. Kind of hoping no one invested in this shill attempt that has been going around on here for a while now.
when it can no longer be traded or only a few exchanges with low trading volume it will not help. it would be very difficult to get investors who would be interested in such coins. however, now crypto trading and gambling use more coins that are popular and have developed in many markets.

fatsy (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 02:15:17 AM

Well, where else can you trade them then? Doesn't seem like that trxah website is working today. Makes that token pretty much worthless if it can't be traded anywhere else besides trxah.trade and it's not working.. Kind of hoping no one invested in this shill attempt that has been going around on here for a while now.
when it can no longer be traded or only a few exchanges with low trading volume it will not help. it would be very difficult to get investors who would be interested in such coins. however, now crypto trading and gambling use more coins that are popular and have developed in many markets.
The UCIF token will ONLY be available at the TRX Auction House and nowhere else. This is to avoid price manipulation.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:14:28 PM

but isnt it gambling if you are buying the UCIF coin itself in the first place?  Huh
go sell your stuff to someone else
i better stake ADA or some other POS coin
Not in my book. To me, gambling is what you do in Vegas or playing the lottery.
I think going to trading is better than gambling, because some people think that gambling is a be forbidden and for me personally I really hate gambling. I am still unsure of what they have to offer by giving 1% dividend, has anyone here tried it?
Because I have participated in several programs like this that require participants to buy certain atlcoin on their platform, instead of getting dividends as promised I lost altcoin that I bought without being able to withdraw again.

fatsy (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:04:43 AM

but isnt it gambling if you are buying the UCIF coin itself in the first place?  Huh
go sell your stuff to someone else
i better stake ADA or some other POS coin
Not in my book. To me, gambling is what you do in Vegas or playing the lottery.
I think going to trading is better than gambling, because some people think that gambling is a be forbidden and for me personally I really hate gambling. I am still unsure of what they have to offer by giving 1% dividend, has anyone here tried it?
Because I have participated in several programs like this that require participants to buy certain atlcoin on their platform, instead of getting dividends as promised I lost altcoin that I bought without being able to withdraw again.

Go to TRXAH.TRADE after Dec 1st
Exture

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:51:41 AM

I do not trust any of these kind of apps whether it be the decentralised or centralised. Earlier in the beginning of my crypto entry I invested in several sites with my hard earned Bitcoin from the faucet site but never got back my principal amount and the interest or the dividend is far away. I know only the bounty campaign where I got earned without the trading and gambling.

I agree like you, I only know of bounty campaigns where I can get results without trading and gambling.
from the results I get, I spend it on my family's daily needs.
because in my family, it is forbidden to participate in gambling events.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 12:42:44 PM

1% per day is a great interest rate that anyone wants to own, plus compound interest, the depositors will quickly get rich. But you think, how can that business pay people when we are not sure what UCIF's operation is to make a profit?
Large companies in the world 1 year only profit about 30% - 50% and the value of stocks also increased at the same rate. such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Apple, ... and I also do not encourage people to send money to financial institutions like UCIF, it is definitely a clear scam.
UCIF has no overhead. It's just a dApp. The dividends come from the dividend pool when the dApp was created.

And where did those funds come from? I have questions as to where the money comes from to pay the dividends on this project. It seems to me like one big ponzi scheme. Will there be more funds whenever the first round of funds runs dry? If so, where are these funds coming from? Do the funds come from the selling of tokens on the exchange?
The dividend payments come in the form of UCIF tokens. The tokens can only be traded for TRX in the TRX Auction House http://trxah.trade/

https://ucift-auction-house.web.app/

Yup, just as I had suspected, it's not working. Here it December 3rd. Why is the website still not working? You guys are shilling something to people that is more than likely a scam and it doesn't even work. I have seen several threads on this. Why? If you're paying out 1% daily in UCIF tokens, then the price of the UCIF token is going to be practically worthless in no time at all.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 04:11:20 PM

1% per day is a great interest rate that anyone wants to own, plus compound interest, the depositors will quickly get rich. But you think, how can that business pay people when we are not sure what UCIF's operation is to make a profit?
Large companies in the world 1 year only profit about 30% - 50% and the value of stocks also increased at the same rate. such as Microsoft, Facebook, Google, Apple, ... and I also do not encourage people to send money to financial institutions like UCIF, it is definitely a clear scam.
UCIF has no overhead. It's just a dApp. The dividends come from the dividend pool when the dApp was created.

And where did those funds come from? I have questions as to where the money comes from to pay the dividends on this project. It seems to me like one big ponzi scheme. Will there be more funds whenever the first round of funds runs dry? If so, where are these funds coming from? Do the funds come from the selling of tokens on the exchange?
The dividend payments come in the form of UCIF tokens. The tokens can only be traded for TRX in the TRX Auction House http://trxah.trade/

https://ucift-auction-house.web.app/

Yup, just as I had suspected, it's not working. Here it December 3rd. Why is the website still not working? You guys are shilling something to people that is more than likely a scam and it doesn't even work. I have seen several threads on this. Why? If you're paying out 1% daily in UCIF tokens, then the price of the UCIF token is going to be practically worthless in no time at all.
Apologies for the delay. I spoke with my developer last night (he's in Venezuela and I'm in the USA) and this is what he said -

"Hello Paul sorry for the delsy but I was having troubles with the encoder"
"But I keep the work"

I am waiting for it to launch just as eager as you. As soon as it launches, I'll announce it on Twitter https://twitter.com/UCIF_IO
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2019, 09:31:36 PM

From my developer -

Hello Paul sorry for late response, thank you for keeping me updated 👌.
By the way the DApp is done, it is deployed on Shasta for testing purposes, the  delay is due to the same problems with shasta and its poorly maintenance

https://ucift-auction-house.web.app

I don't want to deploy on mainnet yet because I want to be sure everything is working fine
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:57:20 PM

Good news! The UCIF Auction House is on the Mainnet!

To see the auctions, follow these steps:
1) Have TronLink running and go to https://ucift-auction-house.web.app/
2) Click on the My Auctions tab then the Auctions tab
3) Click the listing to Bid or Buyout token
4) Your offers will be listed on the Offers tab

Each transaction is on TronLink smart contracts so it will require a bit little of TRX to cover the transaction costs but there are no additional fess.

To create an auction, scroll down and fill in the info on the left and click the Create Auction button.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 05:44:29 AM

In cryptocurrency if we want make money without trading or gambling , we can do it we join bounty or invest in Cloud mining ( for example Ganesis ) or if you have more money you can spend miner .

fatsy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:10:34 AM

In cryptocurrency if we want make money without trading or gambling , we can do it we join bounty or invest in Cloud mining ( for example Ganesis ) or if you have more money you can spend miner .
Yea, I tried Genesis Mining and Hashflare and I never ROI'd. Hashflare turned out to be a scam and Genesis stopped paying shortly after buying hashpower. That's why I created my own: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KGQtmbhF8AOjWFlEO0Tr6K-PpkGTNBhYsufL1ZNx95E/edit
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:50:45 AM

nice offering but i am not a fan of this kind of profiteering,i rather buy currency in lower value and Hold for time until i gain some profits .

sorry i dont mean this is some ponzi or what but i prefer trusting legit currency to have me money.

i agree on Bounty participating as i have already had some amount that gain from it but Cloud mining?nah it is a No no for me.

leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 07:59:33 AM

I don't see anything good but the scam for this project. No organization can do a certain business with a 1% profit per day in a true way. This is the ponzi model that every one of the previous fraudsters has implemented and it's so easy to recognize. One day it will turn this token into a value of 0 and will escape. Never believe in ghost projects like this, it is nothing realistic but taking money from investors to pay investors. Remember, money is never easy to earn.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 08:36:27 AM

I don't see anything good but the scam for this project. No organization can do a certain business with a 1% profit per day in a true way. This is the ponzi model that every one of the previous fraudsters has implemented and it's so easy to recognize. One day it will turn this token into a value of 0 and will escape. Never believe in ghost projects like this, it is nothing realistic but taking money from investors to pay investors. Remember, money is never easy to earn.
This investment is a Decentralized Application (DApp) not an organization or company. There is no overhead or people to manage. The dividend payments come from the dividend pool when the investment was created. Currently, there are over 169,000,000 UCIF  tokens in the pool and 100,000,000 in reserves as a backup.

It would be impossible for anyone to run away with your money. You are buying the token from someone else that already bought the token not a company.

https://ucif.io/
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:01:52 PM

Why was your twitter suspended? You were part of some illegal activities with it?  https://twitter.com/UCIF_IO

fatsy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:15:07 PM

Why was your twitter suspended? You were part of some illegal activities with it?  https://twitter.com/UCIF_IO

Yes, that account was suspended. They didn't even give me a reason why so I created a new account:

https://twitter.com/UCIF_Token
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:30:52 PM

If there are such things available means in my knowledge I will say campaigns, airdrops and bounties are the only solution for cryptocurrency users. Faucets might be one option to earn but very low money only you can generate there like satoshi and extra.
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 11:27:09 PM

If there are such things available means in my knowledge I will say campaigns, airdrops and bounties are the only solution for cryptocurrency users. Faucets might be one option to earn but very low money only you can generate there like satoshi and extra.
Will campaigns, airdrops, bounties create cryptocurrency passive income? The UCIF investment will.

This how simple the investment is:

1- buy the tokens
2- stake the tokens
3- come back 24 hours later and withdraw the dividends
4- sell the dividends
5- repeat 3 and 4
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2020, 07:25:10 PM

UCIF / TRX coming soon on PoloniDEX!
fatsy (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2020, 01:57:35 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2020, 02:09:32 AM by fatsy

Avoid the Coronavirus! Stay home and make money with UCIF!

Launched on July 14, 2019 by a team from Venezuela, the Universal Crypto Investment Fund aims to handle the problem of Universal Basic Income by providing a source of income. When the user buys and stakes the token on the staking platform, they will begin accumulating dividends. The dividends as well as the staked tokens can be withdrawn at anytime and sold back on the exchange. All transactions are made via TronLink smart contracts. The dividends payments come from the UCIF Dividend Pool and is updated in real time on the staking platform at https://ucif.io/

The Universal Crypto Investment Fund and staking platform is a Decentralized Application (DApp.) It was built from a team I found and hired on Fiverr.com. All transactions are fully autonomous and automated and are made via TronLink smart contracts. There is no human interaction, employees or office. The code is open source and can be viewed at https://github.com/oscarquin27/UCIFT/blob/master/Ucift.sol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: