Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi Killer inside-- 4 Down!!! Shill list inside  (Read 11251 times)
spixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:15:48 PM

No someone tagged him in the lending thread and he threw a hissy fit
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=506065.0

and if you want to try to make me look bad thats fine but i have way better trust than you i have done plenty of business i lurked on these forums for a year before i became a member because i was weary of the attitudes and behavior of some people such as yourself on here, now if you want to do good pay back the people you just cost money, it seems the ponzi you shut down was actually working for some and i think if you want to fix any chance you have at keeping your site afloat that boat then you should pay people back since you have such amazing funding

Yep, op of this thread may just have cost me $25. There was 5 days left in this round of the ponzi so very high change I was going to get paid back. There was also deposits worth way more than mine who are probably now checking for updates on the weeklyponzi site to find it is offline.

OP is a ponzi grinch.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:16:42 PM

yea then delete this thread and make a new one, go ahead and make more people lose money, i am against ponzi's but you are costing those who play real money that they probably may possibly have gotten back

If that's what it takes for them to learn, it's a small price to pay.  Pavlovian conditioning works where logic fails.
If they didn't count on people like OP, they simply failed to account for all the risks.
Websites getting shut down is all part of the Ponzi fun.

Ha ha!

Ponzi owners can make lemonade from lemons and add it as a tagline:

"!!!!!!!!Extra thrill: PonziX was mentioned by RiverBoatBTC!!!!!!!"

CORTEX7 Multi exchange Bitcoin trading client for Win, Mac, Nix, Android.
g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:20:57 PM

yea then delete this thread and make a new one, go ahead and make more people lose money, i am against ponzi's but you are costing those who play real money that they probably may possibly have gotten back

obv. hired help.

like you give a shit?

i honestly dont give a shit about what happens to ponzi's lol i just think its funny seeing this site owner acting like a child Tongue

He's not acting like a child, in fact he's the only adult who has picked up a broom in this shit-smeared hallway called the gambling subsection.

And for the same reason an adult picks up the broom after the children make their silly messes. Because he has a vested interest to keep the section clean.

It's really fucking simple really.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:23:07 PM

obv. hired help.

like you give a shit?

i honestly dont give a shit about what happens to ponzi's lol i just think its funny seeing this site owner acting like a child Tongue

He's not acting like a child, in fact he's the only adult who has picked up a broom in this shit-smeared hallway called the gambling subsection.

And for the same reason an adult picks up the broom after the children make their silly messes. Because he has a vested interest to keep the section clean.

It's really fucking simple really.

They do not see it that way they want to let the dirt lie, I like to troll the sheeples that support ponzies big deal got to make it fun some how.

g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:24:06 PM

obv. hired help.

like you give a shit?

ironically, I put more effort into that than most ponzi sites! lol!

this is something i would invest in Tongue

Go for it, I'm sure it will return 120% guaranteed Roll Eyes

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:25:00 PM

A wild ponzi hater appears!

Riverboat uses suck

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:25:34 PM

But I will tell you what the sheeples are good for keeping this thread at the top for all to report the ponzis lol

boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:27:43 PM

This post is getting out of hands!

Ponzis can be seen as a gambling game; people lose money with ponzis but it doesn't make them sc.ams

A lot of them are s.cams or finish in sc.ams which is a problem (having a ponzi section where newbies can't create posts would help dealing with the problem)

Some ponzis are deceptive because they advertise themselves as an investment opportunity with dividend, the weaker among us lose more but I am sure some players made money apart the ponzis owners

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Ponzis can be seen as a gambling game; people lose money with ponzis but it doesn't make them sc.ams

A lot of them are s.cams or finish in sc.ams which is a problem (having a ponzi section where newbies can't create posts would help dealing with the problem)

Some ponzis are deceptive because they advertise themselves as an investment opportunity with dividend, the weaker among us lose more but I am sure some players made money apart the ponzis owners

Dude, the ponzi haters don't care if they are scams or legit gambling. They are just scammers pretending everyone else is also scammers to feel better. They also don't care if they make other people lose BTC.

Someone running a 'ponzi' is a good target because of its reputation.

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:30:14 PM

It is, the admin will not do nothing about theses ponzi's by giving them a subsection or changing the rules thats why I am reporting them to the hosters

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:30:44 PM

It is, the admin will not do nothing about theses ponzi's by giving them a subsection or changing the rules thats why I am reporting them to the hosters

shut up.
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:33:21 PM

Cry aww you hurt my feelings spixel, I thought we were best friends

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:33:53 PM

We can be, when you pay back my $25 Smiley
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:34:50 PM

We can be, when you pay back my $25 Smiley

I would not piss on you if you were on fire lol

g4c

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:35:04 PM

Most of the specimens seen lately, during the recent mass influx, they are scams.

It's highly probable that all ponzis started will end as a scam. After all every ponzi defaults at some time, no argument can be made against that. Game theory shows ponzi operators that pre-empt the collapse and run will win over those that don't.

Of course the recent new breed that play rounds and refund pro-rata the pot remains after each round dies, they could be considered more fair. But without that mechanism, there is no argument for them to be called gambling (in the sense of fixed odds gambling).

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:40:29 PM

Most of the specimens seen lately, during the recent mass influx, they are scams.

It's highly probable that all ponzis started will end as a scam. After all every ponzi defaults at some time, no argument can be made against that. Game theory shows ponzi operators that pre-empt the collapse and run will win over those that don't.

Of course the recent new breed that play rounds and refund pro-rata the pot remains after each round dies, they could be considered more fair. But without that mechanism, there is no argument for them to be called gambling (in the sense of fixed odds gambling).

We know this, but most of the ponzis here take fees and have several rounds.

A round ending with losers is fine with everyone as we know its gonna happen, then the next one starts. Operator takes a fee each round, so no need to run to make profit.

It's a game not a ponzi. I don't approve of places like leancy though, but not gonna jump on the back of people who want to use them.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:44:38 PM

Kill them all.  Burn their hosts. 

OFF MY LAWN

OP anything you need from me, I'll help.  I'll bounty the destruction of the Ponzi sites if you'd like.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:45:30 PM

OFF MY LAWN

OP anything you need from me, I'll help.  I'll bounty the destruction of the Ponzi sites if you'd like.

Is this your forum?
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:49:24 PM

OFF MY LAWN

Thanks Micon I know you were the first poker site for bitcoin and the fact you stand against ponzi's is great!
If you want to bounty that would be awesome!

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 10:50:54 PM

OFF MY LAWN

Is this your forum?

You are dumb this guy started bitcoin gambling so yea lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: