Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzi Killer inside-- 4 Down!!! Shill list inside  (Read 11251 times)
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:03:01 PM

Domain Name: ponzimatic.net
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.netim.com
Registrar URL: http://www.netim.com
Updated Date: 2014-03-04T20:32:42Z
Creation Date: 2014-03-05T00:00:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-03-05T21:00:00Z
Registrar: NETIM
Registrar IANA ID: 1519
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +33.972307476
Reseller: Frankdomains
Reseller: Registered by frankdomains.com
Reseller: Contact
Reseller: European and Global Domains
Reseller: http://www.frankdomains.com/
Reseller:
Domain Status: active
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: HM818
Registrant Name: IDEARICH LTD
Registrant Street: Festival House Jessop Avenue
Registrant City: CHELTENHAM
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: GL503SH
Registrant Country: GB
Registrant Phone: +44.1242633600
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +44.1242633600
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID: HM819
Admin Name: IDEARICH LTD
Admin Street: Festival House Jessop Avenue
Admin City: CHELTENHAM
Admin State/Province:
Admin Postal Code: GL503SH
Admin Country: GB
Admin Phone: +44.1242633600
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +44.1242633600
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID: HM821
Tech Name: IDEARICH LTD
Tech Street: Festival House Jessop Avenue
Tech City: CHELTENHAM
Tech State/Province:
Tech Postal Code: GL503SH
Tech Country: GB
Tech Phone: +44.1242633600
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +44.1242633600
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns1.frankdomains.net
Name Server: ns2.frankdomains.net
Name Server: ns3.frankdomains.net
DNSSEC: unsignedDelegation
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-03-15T13:57:19CET<<<

If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spixel

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:07:20 PM

The arguments for Ponzi scams are supported by nothig more than semantics at this point.  The people that support Ponzi schemes call them "games" because they claim to have full knowledge of what the definition of a Ponzi scheme is, but choose to send money to them anyway.  It doesn't really matter what they are called or how many people support them.  A scam is a scam.  You can call it a "game" but supporting them only encourages more.  The gambling aspect is that you don't really know when the operator is going to stop paying people out.  You're gambling that the money you risk will be paid back.  It wouldn't be a gamble if they were always paid back every single time.  However that is the aspect of Ponzi scams that is unsustainable.  At some point payouts will stop and the Ponzi scam operator will abscond with the funds.

In that regard, it's not a victimless crime - and make no mistake, stealing someone's money is illegal everywhere.  So it's not fun or cute to support a scam that is built upon an unsustainable model that eventually,  and always, steals money from someone else.  I can't believe this even has to be explained that stealing is wrong.  Even if you have profited from it or you personally haven't been stolen from (yet) supporting Ponzi scams, it is still absolutely intrinsically wrong.  To argue the opposite is to argue from an incorrect perspective.  QED.

Very well said

Not really, notice how he hasn't replied to my question.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:08:03 PM

The arguments for Ponzi scams are supported by nothig more than semantics at this point.  The people that support Ponzi schemes call them "games" because they claim to have full knowledge of what the definition of a Ponzi scheme is, but choose to send money to them anyway.  It doesn't really matter what they are called or how many people support them.  A scam is a scam.  You can call it a "game" but supporting them only encourages more.  The gambling aspect is that you don't really know when the operator is going to stop paying people out.  You're gambling that the money you risk will be paid back.  It wouldn't be a gamble if they were always paid back every single time.  However that is the aspect of Ponzi scams that is unsustainable.  At some point payouts will stop and the Ponzi scam operator will abscond with the funds.

In that regard, it's not a victimless crime - and make no mistake, stealing someone's money is illegal everywhere.  So it's not fun or cute to support a scam that is built upon an unsustainable model that eventually,  and always, steals money from someone else.  I can't believe this even has to be explained that stealing is wrong.  Even if you have profited from it or you personally haven't been stolen from (yet) supporting Ponzi scams, it is still absolutely intrinsically wrong.  To argue the opposite is to argue from an incorrect perspective.  QED.

Are you mental? A ponzi doesn't mean the owner HAS to run away, it means (this is from dictionary.com):    a fraudulent investment operation that pays quick returns to initial contributors using money from subsequent contributors rather than profit
It doesn't mean its a scam, it means that earlier people get paid more. It is exactly the same risk of a bitcoin gambling website. When a gambling website turns out to be a scam, people call it a scam, even though it worked out in the beginning, and maybe promising a little bonus for the first couple people, and everyone gets mad and goes crazy, even the people that weren't even part of it. When a ponzi game website turns out to be a scam, the people that were scammed are still mad, but the people who weren't just laugh.
The point of games like these with new rounds, its a game where you have to try to invest first, and the first 75% of people win the game. I have been part of the last 25%, so I have given my money back to the community, but I have been mostly part of the 75%, about 75% of the time.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:08:53 PM

Becuase he does not respond to your questions its not wells said  Roll Eyes

Mooo shill mooo

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:15:24 PM

Becuase he does not respond to your questions its not wells said  Roll Eyes

Mooo shill mooo

Ponzi hater #1-  "Ponzi r scam!!! I hate ponzi!!! ILLEGAL !!!!!!!!!111one"
You- "Yes I AGREE!!!!"

Ponzi hater #2-  "I like turtles"
You- "Well said my ponzi hate friend, I didn't even read what you said but I like it because you are ponzi hater"
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:16:55 PM

I do like turtles

ionux

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:33:45 PM

Are you mental?
Ad hominem

[...] it means (this is from dictionary.com):    a fraudulent investment operation that pays quick returns to initial contributors using money from subsequent contributors rather than profit
It doesn't mean its a scam...
Reductio ad absurdum

CoinPrice.US - Current market prices in a clean, ad-free interface.  API available for adding Bitcoin prices to your site!  |  Escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502569.0  |  Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494163  |  Public key: http://coinprice.us/public_key.txt  |  URL shortener project: http://10b.us  Cheesy
spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:47:31 PM

Are you mental?
Ad hominem

[...] it means (this is from dictionary.com):    a fraudulent investment operation that pays quick returns to initial contributors using money from subsequent contributors rather than profit
Reductio ad absurdum

Translation - I know I'm wrong so instead of a real response I'll just post some latin phrases.

Adversus solem ne loquitor
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:15:20 PM

Are you mental?
Ad hominem

Reductio ad absurdum

Translation - I know I'm wrong so instead of a real response I'll just post some latin phrases.

Lol ^

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
RGBKey

Activity: 854
Merit: 658

rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:47:34 PM

Accuses other people of running scams, runs scam himself. GG riverboat. Where is the provable fairness?
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 04:56:20 PM

Find it its there, sheeple

ionux

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:38:00 PM

The irony, it burns...

The reason I didn't respond to you earlier is that it has obviously been pointless to convince you that stealing is wrong.  I hope that you come to understand that one day.  But, in any event, there's your response.

CoinPrice.US - Current market prices in a clean, ad-free interface.  API available for adding Bitcoin prices to your site!  |  Escrow service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=502569.0  |  Reputation thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494163  |  Public key: http://coinprice.us/public_key.txt  |  URL shortener project: http://10b.us  Cheesy
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:52:11 PM

Domain Name: GODBTC.NET
Registrar: MONIKER ONLINE SERVICES LLC

Registrant [4452035]:
        Jerry Denham
        7634 Riva Ridge St
        Las Vegas
        NV
        US

Administrative Contact [4452035]:
        Jerry Denham
        7634 Riva Ridge St
        Las Vegas
        NV
        US
        Phone: +1.8018155215

Billing Contact [4452035]:
        Jerry Denham
        7634 Riva Ridge St
        Las Vegas
        NV
        US

Technical Contact [4452035]:
        Jerry Denham
        7634 Riva Ridge St
        Las Vegas
        NV
        US

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.BYET.ORG
        NS2.BYET.ORG

Record created on:        2014-03-12 00:36:43.0
        Database last updated on: 2014-03-13 12:50:44.847
        Domain Expires on:        2015-03-12 00:36:44.6

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:54:10 PM

GodBTC.net report here
Moniker Support
Moniker Support Portal: http://support.moniker.com
Toll free in the U.S. and Canada: 800-688-6311
Outside the U.S. and Canada: 954-607-1294
Languages spoken: English
Hours of operation
Monday through Friday
7:00am to 8:00pm US Eastern Standard Time
4:00am to 5:00pm US Pacific Standard Time
11:00am to 12:00 Midnight UTC

RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 05:57:24 PM

omain Name: BTC-ARBS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1841415035_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-01-04 12:13:19Z
Creation Date: 2014-01-04 20:13:00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-01-04 20:13:00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252744500
Reseller: NAMECHEAP.COM
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Registrant City: PANAMA
Registrant State/Province: PANAMA
Registrant Postal Code: NA
Registrant Country: PA
Registrant Phone: +507.8365503
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +51.17057182
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: NA
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Tech Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Tech City: PANAMA
Tech State/Province: PANAMA
Tech Postal Code: NA
Tech Country: PA
Tech Phone: +507.8365503
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +51.17057182
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: NS1.WEBKEVLAR.NET
Name Server: NS2.WEBKEVLAR.NET
DNSSEC: unSigned

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:06:15 PM

The irony, it burns...

The reason I didn't respond to you earlier is that it has obviously been pointless to convince you that stealing is wrong.  I hope that you come to understand that one day.  But, in any event, there's your response.

I agree with you that stealing is wrong but there is no evidence that these ponzi operators all plan to run off with the money, they don't need to as they charge a fee.

If someone was operating a feeless one then I'd agree with you. I'd also agree with what you said if it was regarding HYIP's such as leancy as they are very deceptive, but not with sites such as ponzicoin.com , weeklyponzi.com + ponzimatic.net which are the ones being accused of fraud in this thread.
spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:21:31 PM

Weeklyponzi website is now offline. If this is because of RiverBoatBTC's reporting I hope he understands he is compromising lots of peoples deposits (including mine)

I hope you will refund everyone if it turns out to be your fault Smiley
RiverBoatBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:35:17 PM

Why was it taken offline if it was legal and just a game? Answer me that? Huh
What Responsibility do I have to anyone it is not I who held the coins....

spixel

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:40:04 PM

Why was it taken offline if it was legal and just a game? Answer me that? Huh
What Responsibility do I have to anyone it is not I who held the coins....

Maybe because you told them its illegal? It obviously isn't but perhaps the host doesn't know that.

It is you who made the bullshit reports possibly causing loss of coins. There was about 50 people or more still waiting payment now you just ruined it for them (if its offline because of the report, can't know for sure yet)
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:42:30 PM

Good job river, but goodnluck with taking them all down

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: