Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:13:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gaimin.io - CHANGING THE GAME  (Read 1740 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AndreMichael

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:38:26 AM

are you planning to launch a marketplace ? and do you plan to work with game manufacturers ?

read their Twitter feed and you will be able to see more information about the implementation of this project and see how it will all work in the future

I just need to understand when the project will be launched and when I can see the alpha version for me

I just continue to monitor how the project works and I think that I can buy tokens for me now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fehu20

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 10:52:16 AM

as I understand it, you have priorities for the development of the project in Korea ? Or will the platform work all over the world ?

the platform will be developed all over the world and it's just that the eSports community is now concentrated in Korea
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:04:56 AM

I read that all tokens were sold in a few minutes and it really impresses me now .
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how it all works

Yes the previous sales rounds were quite successful and at least I understand that the project will be fully implemented

let's see how it all works and I'm sure I'll be able to buy tokens soon . Still, a 20% bonus will be a great motivation for me
mithightheli

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:16:03 AM

please tell us what will be the next event in which the team will take part ?
for me it will still be important to understand and I like that I will soon be able to buy tokens at attractive prices
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:27:41 AM

will CPU +GPU be used for mining ?

Yes this is how it will work and I would like to understand how much more profitable it will be than mining

it is still too early to draw any conclusions and the team will have to provide a guaranteed demand for these technologies . I mean on computer power
fehu20

View Profile
February 15, 2020, 11:37:21 AM

will I be able to set the load on my PC myself ?
can I use 20% of the power so that I can use my device comfortably ?

still, you need to wait for the full launch of the platform and the demand will be huge . And I will continue to follow the news
Cliff01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:17:42 AM

still, you need to wait for the full launch of the platform and the demand will be huge . And I will continue to follow the news

let's see how it all works next and I'll just wait for working prototypes for me .
this will still be as important as possible
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:30:16 AM

I really liked how the team is developing the project now and I think I can buy tokens for me in the near future .
the prospects will be huge

At least we understand that this will be in demand and it will all be just fine .
I will at least be able to buy tokens for me in the near future
Cliff01

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 09:43:34 AM

I wonder how much money the team has been able to raise right now.
you just need to understand how long it will take to fully implement this platform
AndreMichael

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:00:54 AM

now this is really interesting, but I actually do not really understand how the project will differ from mining and what it can offer for gamers ?

For gamers, this will be just a huge prospect and soon I will be able to buy tokens for me .
I would also like to test how mining will work

at the moment it should be much more profitable than mining and that is why this idea attracts me now
freepadesed

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:14:22 AM

I'm just planning to buy tokens for me and I think that the prospects will be huge .
let's see how it all works next
fehu20

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:29:46 AM

are you planning to launch a marketplace ? and do you plan to work with game manufacturers ?

Yes I am also basically waiting for working prototypes and after that I will be able to say more about the team's work on the project implementation
freepadesed

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:42:13 AM

now I will continue to monitor the project and will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
at least now you can get a bonus on the exchange and it's still very profitable .
cafuturga

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 10:53:34 AM

I wonder what you think about the gamers on this platform .
Did you ask their opinion ?
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:05:31 AM

as I understand it, you have priorities for the development of the project in Korea ? Or will the platform work all over the world ?

this works all over the world and gamers will be able to profitably sell the power of their PC .
I think that such a business can be profitable for everyone
freepadesed

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 11:14:06 AM

But the fact that the team is now showing excellent results is a fact
mithightheli

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:14:41 PM

I wonder what you think about the gamers on this platform .
Did you ask their opinion ?

I saw an interview with one of the StarCraft gamers and he is quite positive about this platform and I will continue to monitor how the project works
cafuturga

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:27:28 PM

please tell us what will be the next event in which the team will take part ?
for me it will still be important to understand and I like that I will soon be able to buy tokens at attractive prices

I just plan to buy tokens in the near future and I think that soon I will be able to get just huge bonuses and the prospects will be huge
kelvil1223

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:39:16 PM

now I will continue to monitor the project and will soon be able to buy tokens for me .
at least now you can get a bonus on the exchange and it's still very profitable .

I don't know yet how profitable it will be and I'm looking forward to launching the platform and it will be just fine for me
fehu20

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:50:09 PM

I read that all tokens were sold in a few minutes and it really impresses me now .
I will continue to follow the news and monitor how it all works

Yes the previous sales rounds were quite successful and at least I understand that the project will be fully implemented

still I would like to see the road map and understand better what the team offers for gamers

read all the information on the site and I think the prospects will be just huge at the moment as in fact they have no competitors in this market and it will be just fine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: