Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:31:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gaimin.io - CHANGING THE GAME  (Read 1741 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adams616

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2020, 04:53:54 PM

the team in fact offers unique solutions and they do not have any competitors in the market and this will also need to be understood now
adams616

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 01:45:07 PM

as I understand it you will have a guaranteed demand for commercial power and it will be much more profitable than mining ?

this is the main point .
the team provides something really useful for us and this will also need to be understood now
adams616

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:01:26 PM

as I understand it you will have a guaranteed demand for commercial power and it will be much more profitable than mining ?

it is difficult to draw conclusions as to how profitable this will be and everything will depend on the demand for these tokens and this will also need to be understood now
phalvihegug

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 03:30:47 PM

please tell me if you have a referral program ? I would now like to recommend the project to my friends . Now this is one of the worthwhile projects that I saw in 2020

Yes, I agree with you here, and their success is striking right now. I will continue to monitor the project and monitor how it all works now
adams616

View Profile
February 27, 2020, 04:21:42 PM

I wonder if the project is presented in the media ? are there any materials or videos on the official YouTube channel ?

you can follow the news in the stritter and on the YouTube channel .
there are a lot of interesting events happening in the project right now
Ladamputin

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 01:01:59 PM

I read interviews with team members and I think they can really change the gambling industry based on what the team is planning to implement
phalvihegug

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 10:20:27 AM

I wonder if the project is presented in the media ? are there any materials or videos on the official YouTube channel ?

now I like what results the team shows and I will buy tokens in the near future .
it will still be very important to me
Ladamputin

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:11:14 AM

still, I want to understand when there will be a listing and when the platform will be launched in full .
this is still very important for me to understand

let's see how the project will work in the future and I will buy tokens for me in any case
at least it will be very important
phalvihegug

View Profile
February 29, 2020, 11:41:49 AM

this is just great and I will just be able to buy coins now and get a 20% bonus to get an advantage after listing

This is only if you use exchange tokens, but otherwise there will be a 15% bonus%
I just took this opportunity for me earlier

I just wanted to buy tokens now if the bonuses are still valid.
I will be able to get an advantage immediately after the listing

the listing will be in the near future and as I understand the demand will only grow . I bought tokens earlier but still I understand that this will be a good investment for the long term
RahmanHY

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2020, 12:49:58 PM

still, you need to understand which partners the team is negotiating with at the moment . This will be very important for the popularity of the token
dropmavirpyou

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:57:46 PM

still, you need to understand which partners the team is negotiating with at the moment . This will be very important for the popularity of the token

follow their Twitter feed and there are many announcements regarding the development of this project .
I like how this project works now and the team's success is amazing
dendicurxyzt

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:20:45 PM

as I understand it the sales rounds are over and we will be able to see the listing soon and it will be the most profitable for us all

it is too early to draw any conclusions and let's see how it will work in the future .
it is also important to understand how much the project will be in demand from the cyber community

in Korea they have received good support and I think that the popularity of tokens will grow every day !
So now I see it as a good investment

However, tokens can only be purchased after listing .
so I'm waiting for more announcements from the team regarding listing on exchanges
nailul82

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 03:58:17 PM

now I like what results the team shows and I will buy tokens in the near future .

I hope that we will not see the dump immediately after the listing .
here you will need to follow the news from the team and choose a good entry point
Centolabradwell

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 10:31:02 AM

I hope that we will not see the dump immediately after the listing .
here you will need to follow the news from the team and choose a good entry point

in any case it is not possible to buy coins now and you will only be able to buy them after the listing and this will also be important to understand
khadbodenrei

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2020, 11:07:17 AM

You can read about the success of the team in Korea and I'm really impressed . But much will also depend on the listing on popular exchanges that the team will need in the future
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 11:28:22 AM

Nice work but I hope listing on popular exchanges will be next step made soon.
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 07:42:04 AM

Gaimin Gaming Platform and Korean Cyber Sports Association Sign Memorandum on the Development and Promotion of Esports
https://gaimin.io/korea-esports-industry-association-signs-mou-with-blockchain-gaming-platform-gaimin-io-promoting-esports-inspiring-gamers-to-go-professional/
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 04:44:27 PM

Development and Promotion of Esports is great news really, keep good work, cheers.
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2020, 07:35:57 PM

I cannot understand, I downloaded the application and cannot open the marketplace, games and VR. The community chat and settings also do not work.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
January 11, 2021, 09:49:02 AM

Gaimin Gaming Platform and Korean Cyber Sports Association Sign Memorandum on the Development and Promotion of Esports
https://gaimin.io/korea-esports-industry-association-signs-mou-with-blockchain-gaming-platform-gaimin-io-promoting-esports-inspiring-gamers-to-go-professional/
With this collaboration, we all hope that Gaimin will become the best esports blockchain gaming platform. I'm pretty sure Gaimin will be the best

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: