Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:15:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Managers do not Determine the Legitimacy of a Cryptocurrency Project  (Read 5277 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 11:15:08 PM

Bounty managers are hired to promote or manage the promotion of the team.
Even they will do research on the project it is not the full knowledge that they can get, though they will have their upfront payment.
As a bounty participants we need to do the research also before joining.

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:05:25 AM

for me the bounty manager is very influential in terms of promoting the project. and accompanied by own analysis and research before joining. I also saw the bounty manager's track record so as not to get caught up in the scam project.
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:12:18 AM

You cannot fully trust the bounty manager because not all bounty managers are responsible for the projects they manage, they are only tasked to handle the project, in this case only you can make your own choices before making a decision in the bounty campaign.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:04:09 PM

Bounty manager is not a benchmark to determine whether the project is good or not. there are a lot of good quality bounty managers, but they have been dealing with scam projects. just call it wapinter, sylon, artezy, and many more they are good BMs but they have also been wrong. so always verify and find out the project thoroughly before you invest.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rincoeng1986

Activity: 574
Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 01:01:51 PM

The bounty manager is just an extension of the team to manage the bounty, and I think the bounty manager is also just someone who wants to make money just like other bounty participants and if there are projects that don't pay / scam, we cannot directly blame the bounty manager because right now the payment distribution for the participants to be carried out by the team and the task of the bounty manager is only to send the final spreadsheet after the bounty ends.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 05:51:56 PM

for me the bounty manager is very influential in terms of promoting the project. and accompanied by own analysis and research before joining. I also saw the bounty manager's track record so as not to get caught up in the scam project.
That is good, there is no pint justifying the bounty manager, I am not saying they are the cause for the misfortune that befell many people investment or they are the one responsible to be catching scammers, but to an extent, if bounty mangers could do their proper research on most projects, they would have already determined the faith of most projects that would have been scam by not promoting them, and if anyone manages to slip off their eyes, that is where the bounty hunters comes in, because they have their own big role to play too by also verifying whatever the bounty manager present to them before engaging in the work of promoting them through their social media platform. Everyone really has a role to play in every of these things.

akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 08:32:31 PM

A good experienced bounty manager will analyze how real the chances are for this ICO to collect at least a minimum. A web-site will look, will check a command, to understand and make sure, that ICO will really execute the obligations before the participants of the bounty.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:17:36 AM

Yes, bounty managers do not determine that, but they should be able to do that. If the manager not responsible for that,
then they can just accepting any projects as long as they get paid from managing their campaign.  Roll Eyes

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:39:19 AM

indeed even if the high ranks bounty manager or the trusted bounty manager will not make the project go successful. The only thing that bounty manager do is to promote only the project to have more publication and expose to the crypto world but doesn't mean that it will make the project successfully.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 10:43:50 PM

Many bounty managers have no say or proof in the legitimacy of a bounty project. Many of these bounty managers try as much as possible not to come out with scam projects in other to protect their names on bitcointalk but this is no proof that these cryptocurrency projects are legit. The only way one can find out the legitimacy of a crypto project is through a vivid research on the project and the team behind it.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 10:51:56 PM

In my opinion, bounty managers only do work according to what is ordered by those who have a project, if a device is mostly influential for work experience in the bounty world, but it all has no effect depending on sales and funding, in my opinion.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:42:18 PM

indeed even if the high ranks bounty manager or the trusted bounty manager will not make the project go successful. The only thing that bounty manager do is to promote only the project to have more publication and expose to the crypto world but doesn't mean that it will make the project successfully.
A manager's bounty rank is not a guarantee that the project he is handling will definitely succeed There are many things that affect, experience, allocation, etc. I prefer bounty managers who work in a professional, friendly, and fast response. If it is related to the project, I will choose the working product and the token is already listed in the market.

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 11:55:36 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 12:05:40 AM by whyrqa

I have read a lot of people claiming that the rank or online personality of the bounty manager can help in knowing the or determining if investing in a token project will be worthwhile. I must tell you I was of the opinion until this morning when I learnt about the incompetence of a bounty manager I used to follow. Remember most of us don't know each others beyond our online profile. I learnt he will be managing more bounty after he left his old profile to embrace another one.

Although, he's not tainted as fraud yet because my source won't say if he is. But the issue is if he is to fraud unsuspecting newbies, that how he will do it. U believe u can trust him base on his forum rank and experience. But he is fake who has series of identities for his guise.

So, don't join a bounty or invest in a project because of the bounty manager. Do your research before investing your money or time on any project.
Good bounty manager has prestige, so he can't let him down intentionally. But you can't blame bounty manager for scam project. You have to choose a project undoubtedly, it's not good depends on bounty manager.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Crytodon

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:41:54 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin, newcomers! Here's your FAQ:

Q: Who should I trust?
A: Nobody.

Q: When should I sell?
A: Never.

Q: Is Bitcoin dying because ____?
A: No.

Q: What have I gotten myself into?
A: Nobody knows.
Welcome to Bitcoin, newcomers! Here's your FAQ:

Q: Who should I trust?
A: Nobody.

Q: When should I sell?
A: Never.

Q: Is Bitcoin dying because ____?
A: No.

Q: What have I gotten myself into?
A: Nobody knows.

This is what Jameson Lopp tells all his followers
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:49:11 AM

I have read a lot of people claiming that the rank or online personality of the bounty manager can help in knowing the or determining if investing in a token project will be worthwhile. I must tell you I was of the opinion until this morning when I learnt about the incompetence of a bounty manager I used to follow. Remember most of us don't know each others beyond our online profile. I learnt he will be managing more bounty after he left his old profile to embrace another one.

Although, he's not tainted as fraud yet because my source won't say if he is. But the issue is if he is to fraud unsuspecting newbies, that how he will do it. U believe u can trust him base on his forum rank and experience. But he is fake who has series of identities for his guise.

So, don't join a bounty or invest in a project because of the bounty manager. Do your research before investing your money or time on any project.
Bounty Managers are ordinary people and how they all can be a conscientious person or scammer. This is not surprising, it has always been so.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:57:34 AM

Of course the legitimacy of a project cannot be seen from the bounty manager, we must examine for ourselves how the project we will participate in, so we will get its own satisfaction

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:05:17 AM

Even as much as the bounty manager is not part of the team and only an outsourced agency, I believe that every bounty manager has a responsibility to make some research about the project before taking the job. Every project which is promoted by the bounty manager could be a dent on his reputation if the project is found to be a scam.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:07:55 AM

I think just like bounty hunters, bounty managers don not look beyond profit and returns when it comes to bounty programs

We can only do researches and join
While managers do researches, check money involved and list

T is up to project to fulfill end of the bargain
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:58:54 PM

Honestly speaking, determination of the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency project is an indivivdual affair. As an individual, you are supposed to do your very own research and make conclusions from it so that you don't blame anyone for the consequences because though bounty managers try as much as possible to bring legit projects to boost their reputation, it is not a must ince bounty managers do not determine the legitimacy of a crypto project.

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:20:02 PM

Its always a good idea to research much into projects rather than depending on bounty managers to determine the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency project. Yeah most bounty managers do their very best but their very best might honestly not be enough in bringing out a legit cryptocurrency project so the best thing to do as an individual is to research and choose accordingly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: