Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:36:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best IEO'S to invest in 2019?  (Read 722 times)
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:05:16 AM

Personally I have invested in Moozicore because they are looking really great. They have good advisors are holding IEOs on multiple exchanges and have already announced several big partners, so I hope this project will be very successful.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
colegabi235 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:16:28 AM

for aigo in my opinion, it is quite good  they have got enough funds and will hold their IEO on BitForex soon, especially the opportunity to enter binance dex is wide open so there is no harm in investing there but #dwyor and do some research first if unsure
Yes, you're right to do research first if you want to invest in any project and Aigo is good to invest but I can say personally that Moozicore is also a good option for investment because I have also invested on it. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
colegabi235 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:48:29 AM

if I myself haven't had the intention to invest in the IEO because I don't know very well yet, and this year I'm more focused on investing in bitcoin and altcoin because I think I'll be able to get promising benefits later.
Yes, If you have no more knowledge about any such project then don't invest. Firstly, you have to research on the projects and then proceed further. If you are more focused on investing in bitcoin and altcoin then you must have to go with IEO's because Now IEO'S is the best option for investment. Recently i have also invested in one of the trustable IEO(MOOZICORE)https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
colegabi235 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:51:58 AM

For me the best IEO to invest in 2019 is binance and okex they have always high volume and very secured to invest because many investors are trusting on this exchanges that their investment are really getting profit in the future.
yes you are right if the best IEO is binance and okex but there are still some IEO that also provide benefits such as izichain, 2019 is not over and we also don't know whether there will be more IEO that benefit investors
yes, you're right there are still many IEO's that also provide benefits such as Moozicore. WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:05:19 AM

Let me explain the best way to invest money in IEO.

There is no denying the fact that 2018 was not well for Ico's. The economic results are less impressive: The total amount raised in 2018 was almost $11.4 billion, against little more than $10 billion during 2017, with a mere 13 percent growth. However, a close look at the statistics will paint a difficult picture. However, over time specific drawbacks began to rear their ugly heads. Fake and fraudulent ICOs left investors in the lurch, which meant genuine projects were soon facing more difficulties during the funding and marketing stages. As a result of these challenges, the initial exchange offering (IEO) was born, offering a significant improvement over the ICO model. Now that IEOs have hit the scene, it makes sense for investors to learn how they work and, more to the point, how to rate, analyze, and review these offerings.

Its very strange that your list havent got any Binance IEO included, everyone knows that their ROI is always positive, no need to make experiments... Top exchanges, making top IEOs because they can do a good marketmaking, thats easy man:)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:29:40 AM

For me the best IEO to invest in 2019 is binance and okex they have always high volume and very secured to invest because many investors are trusting on this exchanges that their investment are really getting profit in the future.
Huobi is also a good choice. I rate Huobi many times better than Okex and Huobi's IEO profit is also higher. In addition to these three exchanges, all other exchanges have failed IEOs and made investors lose

Most IEOs held by large exchanger such as Huobi, Kucoin, binance or gate.io can provide big benefits. Whatever the IEO project held by a large exchanger is always followed by investors because it promises large liquidity and profits

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:15:32 AM

There are a couple of projects that I really liked, for example, MooziCore.  There is a profit center there is an IEO on 4 exchangers. Also do not forget. The team said that despite the fees, the product will enter the market.
Holding an IEO in 4 exchanges is no guarantee of success and profit, especially if the IEO is held in a small exchange
It is better to look for projects that are clear enough that the IEO is held in a large exchange if you want to make a profit

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:23:24 AM

don't trust IEO unless its done in the reputable exchange. small exchanges are busy trying to contact developers today to do IEO in their platform. you can receive messages on linkedin from their representative asking whether you already have funds for the project's development.  I got a message from a girl of digifinex telling me about cooperation.

we're looking for premium new coins for IEO/listing on our exchange. Are you interested in talking about cooperation?

and they are ready to discuss fees about this. anyway, times have changes though like today i'm more interested to projects in TRON and EOS than those projects doing IEO but still its good to receive an airdrop from them of course.
This indeed a revelation. I hope many investors will see this your post and learn one or two things. This is one of the reasons I do not support many of the so called exchange platform. I see them as mere a fundraising platform rather than decent exchange platform. Because of their hungry for traffic and traders. They have belittled themselves and have turn to contacting people directly and when you check such site, they will be claiming to have high daily volume with thousands of active traders. The fact remain, if they have all this, why are they still begging indirectly for project to do IEO on their platform.
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:24:20 AM

With the IEO it is simple, I will invest in IEOs with small Gate sizes, because as the SERO it has increased the highest of x45 times, and is currently 25 times more than the IEO price. Or you can join Binance's IEO, but recently the lottery win rate for IEO is only 10% left.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:29:45 AM

To me the best IEOs should be from binance or okex among other very few good exchanges,the category of the projects you mentioned are many and they are not going for popular exchanges,aigo protocol is kinda cool and I heard the teams have already planned to list on binance,might just be a rumour though

Many of them will not want to go for binance and okex and they will always wanna give a similar reason which is that it is very expensive to list on such platform. Binance categorically don't list shitty project and they also do a lot of background check on many project that are being accepted. The fact still remain that many of this projects know exactly what they want to achieve and how they can achieve it including the scam ones. You hardly here about many projects listed on binance launchpad elsewhere except on binance.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

Number 1-6 is general things that we must research at least before participating in IEO or ICO or another fundraising.
For number 7, the exchange, I really agree that we also must consider what exchange for the listing of the coin IEO. Better exchange means better IEO with high trust.
Moozicore is one of the favorite one right now. And actually, there are still more others that we can analyze deeply.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:59:30 PM

Good afternoon everyone, how are you guys all doing today? In my opinion, every single project must be analyzed before investing, because there are many parameters we have to look at, in my opinion. Or you do not evaluate the projects before investing?

Of course, I evaluate. And watching at many components. As for me, the most important are the idea, the team, the concept, the progress and roadmap. This sharply helps to find the best project
buzcarn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:27:27 PM

In general, agree with you. And as for you, are there many projects you follow? Of course, the most advanced ones. Any good ones you can recommend?

Most advanced one? Must be pukkamex, have you heard of them? The guys are very popular these days and are widely discussed
buzcarn

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:29:26 PM

To tell the truth, sounds very familiar, but I cannot remember for sure. So would be great if you can briefly remind me what they are bringing

Well, pukkamex is the world’s first leveraged cryptocurrency derivative trading platform that shares its revenue with its token holders. And it is easy to use for the beginner and powerful enough for the most experienced trader. Basically, pukkamex offers features never seen before. And I recommend you to check out more about the project, pretty sure that you will be impressed
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:24:33 PM

I guess you are basically talking of IEO that are produced by some of these exchanges because if you talk about IEO from the right source which is Binance, all the IEO conducted through Binance has been sacksful and till now, most of them are still having a great value without dumps, and reason being that any product being registered by Binance is thoroughly researched on before they ever accept to register them and throw it to the public.

For us, to have an IEO project that we can confidently rely on to hold for a long-term investment, we have to just ignore some of the IEO that we see from these small exchanges, I don’t see those ones producing IEO, all I see them promote is just another IEO because they do not make research on them.

Mame89

Activity: 1596
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:15:23 PM

Yes, right ... until now I think investors and cryptocurrency users, who are good, admit that IEo, which was released by binance and OKEx, is the best I have ever seen this year, while in other exchanges I am still unsure and trusting before see review reviews that make us sure.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:02:18 PM

Last years were not too forced to analyze information about new projects, because almost all the ico companies passed successfully, although six months later the coins froze on the cryptocurrency market at the same level.  This situation has changed dramatically until today.  First of all, I choose the exchange where IEO is held, and then I choose a project.  First of all, I choose Binance.  This is almost the key to success.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:12:02 PM

Yes, right ... until now I think investors and cryptocurrency users, who are good, admit that IEo, which was released by binance and OKEx, is the best I have ever seen this year, while in other exchanges I am still unsure and trusting before see review reviews that make us sure.
There are other exchanges that have successfully conducted IEO. I have seen some good projects on the Exmarket. it is still a little known exchange but many projects have already collected a large amount of money on it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
colegabi235 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 09:49:33 AM

There are other exchanges that have successfully conducted IEO. I have seen some good projects on the Exmarket. it is still a little known exchange but many projects have already collected a large amount of money on it
Yes, you're right there are many exchanges that have successfully conducted IEO, but there are numerous cryptocurrency exchanges around, very few of them can be trusted. Most of them are often accused of poor security and management. So, we can't trust on every exchange but we can trust on reliable exchanges and on those projects which are listed on that exchange. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
colegabi235 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:41:19 AM

With the IEO it is simple, I will invest in IEOs with small Gate sizes, because as the SERO it has increased the highest of x45 times, and is currently 25 times more than the IEO price. Or you can join Binance's IEO, but recently the lottery win rate for IEO is only 10% left.
Yes, you can join binance's IEO to earn long term profir if you want to earn more ROI then you can invest in Moozicore because it is very trustable project and the very efficient team they have https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: