Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6171 times)
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:27:18 AM

This is the team https://www.linkedin.com/company/minternetwork/

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:40:30 AM

All the information about the project is great and it's really potential. But one thing makes me wonder, why does the team have to hide their true information?
Why don't people use real pictures? this makes us really quite worried about the future of the project when we can not know the face of the team.

True, would love to see more exposure for the team. Proving to the community your legitimacy will definitely help you get more participants for your bounty campaign.
bitjudge (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:42:49 AM

All the information about the project is great and it's really potential. But one thing makes me wonder, why does the team have to hide their true information?
Why don't people use real pictures? this makes us really quite worried about the future of the project when we can not know the face of the team.

True, would love to see more exposure for the team. Proving to the community your legitimacy will definitely help you get more participants for your bounty campaign.

You can meet with Minter team here https://www.linkedin.com/company/minternetwork/people/

None of the team is hiding. Cartoons with the faces of team members that you saw on the official website are just an element of style.
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

I like the concept. But why are the anime picture teams not the original picture. And whether this project will raise funds with ICO or IEO. That's my only question.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:42:33 PM

I like the concept. But why are the anime picture teams not the original picture. And whether this project will raise funds with ICO or IEO. That's my only question.

No, this project will never carry out such procedures as IEO or ICO. This is also his strength. You decide whether you trust your money and investment expectations. Just buy coins for the amount that you are not afraid to lose, and delegate its. You will see how you become richer every minute!
The most important thing is that dozens of other projects already exist and develop inside Minter ecosystem, the number of participants and services that use the native coin (BIP) and tokens (custom coins) is constantly growing.
You can pass by or become participants in something truly serious and promising! It is up to you to decide.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
1miau
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 6734

Currently not much available - see my websitelink

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 09:29:17 PM

Hello!

I was surprised why you are using cartoons as profile pictures on your website and my first thought was your project could be scam. On ICOHolder and ICOBench you are using real pictures and also show your LinkedIn accounts.
So I'm wondering why it's different on your website? Can you please explain it here to avoid any misunderstanding: Minter - just a normal Shitcoin or a Scamcoin?
And please avoid automated translations in local boards, it's against the rules. If you need a quality translation, do a bounty or ask in Services for real translations.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

Hello!

I was surprised why you are using cartoons as profile pictures on your website and my first thought was your project could be scam. On ICOHolder and ICOBench you are using real pictures and also show your LinkedIn accounts.
So I'm wondering why it's different on your website? Can you please explain it here to avoid any misunderstanding: Minter - just a normal Shitcoin or a Scamcoin?
And please avoid automated translations in local boards, it's against the rules. If you need a quality translation, do a bounty or ask in Services for real translations.

You are third person who asks this question about cartoons pictures without looking at just a few posts above.

You will find above a link to Linkedin with real profiles of the entire Minter team.
Crytonex

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

this coin looks like a joke??? no real face to this project
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:57:57 AM

There's no discussion thread on telegram, whereby someone can lay complains or ask questions about your bounty project. Should we be only be mute without contributing or having any suggestion

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bogdyak

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 07:58:59 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:34:55 AM by mprep

this coin looks like a joke??? no real face to this project

lol, why?
Check website, telegram groups with thouthands real ppl, hundreds of business already built on top of this blockchain

I have been watching Minter project for a long time, but only recently I decided to study in detail all the features of this platform.
What do I want to say?...
This is very interesting and promising, but it is clear to the naked eye that the project is only on the way to its formation, probably will not be more than one year, when Minter will work in full force...I hope Smiley
My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

The first thing that caught my view was that when you create Custom Coin, it have collateral from the very beginning.
Hence to that it have value and tradable right away.

Compare that with ERC20 tokens on Ether or on TRON, which have no value.

Second thing when you do airdrop of your Dapp ERC20 token your user still can't use it because they need to put some Ethers on wallet to pay gas fee.

In minter you can make airdrop of your custom coin and user can pay fee with your custom coin also, because it already have value.

For me looks like Eugene and Daniil researched most common problems of top public blockchain, solved them and created Minter.
bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:38:30 AM

There's no discussion thread on telegram, whereby someone can lay complains or ask questions about your bounty project. Should we be only be mute without contributing or having any suggestion

Try asking about it in the bounty thread.
Maybe they just forgot to talk about it or create a telegram support chat.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:58:27 PM

I can see the bip coin on coingecko and price but when I go to exchange info there are none available,  am I missing  something about where it is listed or it's not listed yet?
Between  I just join the main telegram group but I was automatically restricted till 7th September,  is that the normal procedure?

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:48:59 PM

No, this project will never carry out such procedures as IEO or ICO. This is also his strength. You decide whether you trust your money and investment expectations. Just buy coins for the amount that you are not afraid to lose, and delegate its. You will see how you become richer every minute!
The most important thing is that dozens of other projects already exist and develop inside Minter ecosystem, the number of participants and services that use the native coin (BIP) and tokens (custom coins) is constantly growing.
You can pass by or become participants in something truly serious and promising! It is up to you to decide.
yes I just anticipate myself not to be trapped. I just want to know. why don't they put up their original photos and give their profile details. What you say is not a fraud right?

bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:12:40 PM

I can see the bip coin on coingecko and price but when I go to exchange info there are none available,  am I missing  something about where it is listed or it's not listed yet?
BIP is not present on CMC or Coingecko.

Between  I just join the main telegram group but I was automatically restricted till 7th September,  is that the normal procedure?
Please ask chat admins about this.

yes I just anticipate myself not to be trapped. I just want to know. why don't they put up their original photos and give their profile details. What you say is not a fraud right?
I added a link to Linkedin with the team into the startpost.

Maybe they forgot to create a bounty telegram group for discussion about the problems, One more thing I want to ask whether they are running any IEO in any of the exchanges because I don't see any details about the IEO or ICO?
Minter did not make a ICO/IEO. With high probability this will not happen, because the mainnet is already working.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:26:52 PM

What kind of fraud can we talk about?The project is already working and is developing well for several months.The team does not hide their faces and there is an interview on YouTube.

Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:28:23 AM

Minter did not make a ICO/IEO. With high probability this will not happen, because the mainnet is already working.
So, When mainnet already for people mean IEO and ICO will happen next?
What plan next continue make aplication for android or ios? some of web wallet aplication?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:41:07 AM

Maybe they forgot to create a bounty telegram group for discussion about the problems, One more thing I want to ask whether they are running any IEO in any of the exchanges because I don't see any details about the IEO or ICO?

So where can people trade this coin in the market, then how will you distribute the coins to the bounty people. If the coin is not tradeable then what is the use of BIP coin? How did you develop the project without any money raised through crowd sales?
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:46:13 AM

So where can people trade this coin in the market, then how will you distribute the coins to the bounty people. If the coin is not tradeable then what is the use of BIP coin? How did you develop the project without any money raised through crowd sales?

I have seen occasionally in the community that there is a BIP token container for anyone who wants to sell it, maybe after mainnet is finished there is an open market.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kuznyaorg

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:00:11 AM

So, When mainnet already for people mean IEO and ICO will happen next?
What plan next continue make aplication for android or ios? some of web wallet aplication?

Mainnet is already operational. Minter have operational wallet for Andriod, don't know about iOS. Next step is developing and supporting of projects based on Minter blockchain, that will use their own coins. They are already appearing.
bitjudge (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:45:58 AM

There are about a dozen exchangers inside the Minter network (firstly, this is the official exchanger Mbank) and an OTC market where you can exchange BIP for bitcoin, ether and fiat currencies now. Yes, it works now.

Why is it necessary for a BIP to be listed on certain exchanges if it is bought and sold quickly and without problems?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: