Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6173 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:47:35 AM

I am very confused about choosing the Delegator for staking my coins, can anyone suggest one of the best validators which we are going to get many benefits by holding the coins. Through royalty whether they will pay in BIP or through Royalty coin?

A little higher, I threw off the list of all validators with bonuses and discounts at the moment. Personally, I chose Public Noda, Minter Capital, Monster Noda, Minternator and Consul Noda

I guess we don't have to worry about choosing any validators or nodes as long as its within the top 15 ranking of nodes! I understand it is sometimes confusing to select which is the very best validator but as long as we select the top nodes, then we all should be doing fine. Smiley

It is very good to select because some validators are giving a very good percentage of dividends to the stakeholders. We have to carefully check the approved validators otherwise we are going to lose our BIP coin.

I have been watching this process from the very first days of the launch of the network. If investors first looked for more advantageous offers on commissions, now they are paying more attention to the technical security of servers. Again, you can lose your tokens in case of block skipping by the validator and burning part of the issue. But usually all validators compensated these losses to their investors!

Yes, we should always recheck before Delegating our BIP coins because some people are giving are low percentage but their security level is high. Some delegates are given around 10% with more security compared to others, so that's why we have chosen them wisely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCxinyang

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 01:21:30 PM

This is a great project. Does the team have a coin online plan? I am the business of the exchange, please contact me!
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:13:57 PM

This is a great project. Does the team have a coin online plan? I am the business of the exchange, please contact me!

You can find out more detailed information on the official website of the project or in telegram chats. In fact, any user of the system can create their own coin and describe the potential and opportunities that it gives, but it is safer to invest in validator coins, of course!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 07:01:42 AM

but it is safer to invest in validator coins, of course!

Of course! I've just checked recently my delegated BIP tokens and found out it has grown +3.8 percent within a span of just 10 days! Cheesy

Now I'm thinking of other ways to divert my other assets into BIP tokens because I always get excited when I see it earn every minute 24/7!  Smiley
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:09:38 PM

Of course! I've just checked recently my delegated BIP tokens and found out it has grown +3.8 percent within a span of just 10 days! Cheesy

Now I'm thinking of other ways to divert my other assets into BIP tokens because I always get excited when I see it earn every minute 24/7!  Smiley

This, of course, will not be on an ongoing basis, with each addition of new validators, the amount of income decreases and so on for 7 years. The most profitable to connect during the first year

lobat999

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:37:10 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2019, 07:24:21 AM by lobat999

This, of course, will not be on an ongoing basis, with each addition of new validators, the amount of income decreases and so on for 7 years. The most profitable to connect during the first year

Yes I understand the first year up to the second year will be the most profitable to do staking yet as of now, I see there are 36 validators on the network and another four will be added soon but its far from the 256 maximum validators! So I guess, its still profitable even if up to 126 validators goes online.

Btw, did the network or the block explorers did an update recently? I can't see my delegated token on the explorer not just like before where the delegated BIP tokens were included in the balance. Any ideas?

Update: Did saw now my delegated BIP balance on Minterscan.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 04:42:19 AM

Yes, even you can stake the rest of the amount you make can be a stake in the same validator, even I am doing the same thing because it will definitely help increase your holding as long as possible. We might see developments are flooding in the coming days in which there might be a chance to increase the price of BIP coin.

lobat999

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:27:52 PM

Yes, even you can stake the rest of the amount you make can be a stake in the same validator, even I am doing the same thing because it will definitely help increase your holding as long as possible.
Thanks for reminding me of this! I will definitely stake again my rewards when I reach my target figure, and hopefully could do it by next week. Smiley

~snip~
For best chance of contacting the core team and lay down your proposal, I think it would be good if you could visit their social media channels https://www.minter.network/#social  and contact any admin present there. Smiley
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:34:45 PM

Yes, even you can stake the rest of the amount you make can be a stake in the same validator, even I am doing the same thing because it will definitely help increase your holding as long as possible.
Thanks for reminding me of this! I will definitely stake again my rewards when I reach my target figure, and hopefully could do it by next week. Smiley

~snip~
For best chance of contacting the core team and lay down your proposal, I think it would be good if you could visit their social media channels https://www.minter.network/#social  and contact any admin present there. Smiley

You can configure the auto-delegation function to a specific node, so that with the required number of Bips on the balance, the system itself delegates them for you. I have been using this for a long time and don’t worry that I need to monitor when there will be a certain balance.

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 08:00:18 AM

~snip~

You can configure the auto-delegation function to a specific node, so that with the required number of Bips on the balance, the system itself delegates them for you. I have been using this for a long time and don’t worry that I need to monitor when there will be a certain balance.

Where we can see that option because every day I keep allocating the funds on a daily basis, if it is auto means definitely it will help us in the long term to make some decent profit through our staking. This option is quite impressive because it will automatically allocate the coins to specified validators.
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

~snip~

Where we can see that option because every day I keep allocating the funds on a daily basis, if it is auto means definitely it will help us in the long term to make some decent profit through our staking. This option is quite impressive because it will automatically allocate the coins to specified validators.

You need to go to the console in the delegation section and go down below, there are 2 options for auto-delegation.

The first one is to make delegation transaction generation by writing the desired public key from the masternode to which you plan to delegate, the number of coins and the number of transactions that should go through automatically.

The second is to upload and send a file that contains a list of generated transactions!

I use the first method, do not forget that if you send any transaction, this will interrupt the order of auto-delegation!

lobat999

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:38:53 PM

You can see it in your dashboard at https://console.minter.network. After you've logged in, click the Delegation link and you will see similar image below and follow instructions accordingly.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:47:32 PM

~snip~

I like programs like this, because we can produce without the hassle of working, it only requires a little capital for us to enjoy income from MINTER, good service, I think users will be more and I hope. There is no decrease in staking
alankasman

Activity: 910
Merit: 316

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 11:46:34 AM

I think you are smart with a fairly simple service and the price
of the token is not so low at the current price 0.0315 USDT https://minter.1001btc.com/en/

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:18:59 AM

BIP was listed on  CITEX (https://www.citex.co.kr/) exchange. This is korean exchange was opened 26 June 2019.
BIP_BTC
BIP_USDT
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:17:37 AM

BIP was listed on  CITEX (https://www.citex.co.kr/) exchange. This is korean exchange was opened 26 June 2019.
BIP_BTC
BIP_USDT
This good step for BIP will affect a slight increase in the volume of trade evenly, registering on many exchanges will be better, especially exchanges originating from different countries so not focused on one exchange, good progress, I want to listen to the rest
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 10:17:10 AM

Recently, another project was launched at Minter: Ocean Bank

At this stage, it works:

▪️ Mobile phone top-up service in Russia, Kazakhstan with any coin of the Minter.Network network (you can top up the phone and pay for the goods and services with a card from the operator).
▪️ Opening new accounts with pin access.
▪️ Affiliate program (in part, as we turn on the exchange, it will work in full.)

In telegrams, developers write that this is only the beginning and there will be many more interesting functions.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2019, 01:11:21 PM

BIP_BTC
BIP_USDT
This good step for BIP will affect a slight increase in the volume of trade evenly, registering on many exchanges will be better, especially exchanges originating from different countries so not focused on one exchange, good progress, I want to listen to the rest

Minter developers of this exchange warned to refrain from deposits,
as there are problems with the withdrawal at the moment

attracts a lot of attention to the BIP
telegram bot launched on Minter (BIP) network - BIP Bot Stake ( Stake ) up to 30% per month, in coins BIP
who is interested - http://bit.ly/34eWGal

No need to advertise explicit fraudulent schemes here! This bot has nothing to do with the Minter team! Don`t trust your money to scammers! This is a clear scam and Ponzi scheme!

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 01:45:20 PM

4 more validators were added to the minter network:

▪️Rocketman
• stake 5.625 million BIP
• commission 1%
Channel (https://t.me/rocketman_node).

▪️Project Node
• stake 2.6 million BIP
• commission 20%
Channel (https://t.me/MinterProekt). Chat (https://t.me/FOOD_IMO_Talk).

▪️IBanker
• stake 640 thousand BIP
• commission 11%
Channel (https://t.me/iBanker24/4).

▪️Minter Validator

• stake 470 thousand BIP
• commission 5%
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 04:53:53 AM

4 more validators were added to the minter network:

▪️Rocketman
• stake 5.625 million BIP
• commission 1%
Channel (https://t.me/rocketman_node).

▪️Project Node
• stake 2.6 million BIP
• commission 20%
Channel (https://t.me/MinterProekt). Chat (https://t.me/FOOD_IMO_Talk).

▪️IBanker
• stake 640 thousand BIP
• commission 11%
Channel (https://t.me/iBanker24/4).

▪️Minter Validator

• stake 470 thousand BIP
• commission 5%

Very good to know because as long as they keep adding Nodes will help the community members to delegate their fund to others master nodes instead of keeping in single Node. I think the above is giving some higher percentage compared to other master nodes and how is it possible?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: