Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:10:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6173 times)
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 12:58:52 PM

Very good to know because as long as they keep adding Nodes will help the community members to delegate their fund to others master nodes instead of keeping in single Node. I think the above is giving some higher percentage compared to other master nodes and how is it possible?

This is a minter network rule - after some blocks, the new 4 validators are activated. Now there are 44 active nodes.
Every validator has its own rules and commission for delegators. There are even without any commission.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 05:08:03 AM

Very good to know because as long as they keep adding Nodes will help the community members to delegate their fund to others master nodes instead of keeping in single Node. I think the above is giving some higher percentage compared to other master nodes and how is it possible?

This is a minter network rule - after some blocks, the new 4 validators are activated. Now there are 44 active nodes.
Every validator has its own rules and commission for delegators. There are even without any commission.

But the major problem in allocating the funds to validators is they are charging nearly 0.20 BIP for a fee, I used to allocate the fund on a daily basis, which they are deducting some high fee, whether there are any other validators who are not charging any fee?
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2019, 11:07:40 AM

But the major problem in allocating the funds to validators is they are charging nearly 0.20 BIP for a fee, I used to allocate the fund on a daily basis, which they are deducting some high fee, whether there are any other validators who are not charging any fee?

What you wrote is not a problem.

You have confused the validator commission with the network commission (fee). The Minter network charges a fee of 0.2 BIP for a delegation transaction. If you have very few coins, then this can be a significant loss for you. Therefore, I recommend that you use calculators or bots in Telegram to calculate the size of the optimal stake for redelegation and minimize your losses when paying a fee. For example, I have about 23,000 BIP and the optimal stake for redelegation in this case is about 75-80 BIP.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2019, 12:58:38 PM

At that time, while most crypto projects are terribly far from the people, minter goes to the people, or rather, one of the Monster Node validators carries out an action to help children from orphanages - from yesterday’s news:

Gifts for children for the new year.

Today we finally decided and agreed with 4 orphanages regarding gifts for the new year:
1) Mytishchi Social Rehabilitation Center "Transfiguration" - 20 children
2) Lobnensky Social Rehabilitation Center - 50 children
3) Dolgoprudny Social and Rehabilitation Center "Flight" - 16 children
4) Istra Social Rehabilitation Center - 20 children
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:22:49 AM

What you wrote is not a problem.

You have confused the validator commission with the network commission (fee). The Minter network charges a fee of 0.2 BIP for a delegation transaction. If you have very few coins, then this can be a significant loss for you. Therefore, I recommend that you use calculators or bots in Telegram to calculate the size of the optimal stake for redelegation and minimize your losses when paying a fee. For example, I have about 23,000 BIP and the optimal stake for redelegation in this case is about 75-80 BIP.

Good, it is best to allocate more coins in order reduce the fee, most of the people do some research before keep investing on a daily basis. After getting a higher amount through Validators, allocate all the amount to other validators because recently they have added new validators which they are paying a higher percentage for delegation.

Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2019, 06:25:26 PM

Good, it is best to allocate more coins in order reduce the fee, most of the people do some research before keep investing on a daily basis. After getting a higher amount through Validators, allocate all the amount to other validators because recently they have added new validators which they are paying a higher percentage for delegation.

It is not problem at all with delegation fee in minter. You can find validators with 1% commission and even 0. New validators just making minter more decentralized.
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 01:30:20 AM

The total amount of funds addressed to developers, promoters and liquidity providers in 2020 will be about 150 million BIP. The platform needs strong projects.

The Minter Development Fund will put forward many initiatives as a competition and hackathons to provide support and funds only to the best of the best.
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 02:56:44 PM

Vending machine that can accept minter (BIP).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhq5ILmL89s&feature=youtu.be
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:54:21 AM

It is not problem at all with delegation fee in minter. You can find validators with 1% commission and even 0. New validators just making minter more decentralized.

Previously I also used to allocate my funds on a daily basis, but now I adding more validators which they are charging a low fee for the delegation, that's why we should research them before delegating our BIP coins.
U

Activity: 503
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2019, 02:06:06 PM

any solid exchanges supported BIP ?

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 05:39:33 AM

Of course, people who have very low coin will bother much about the fee because if they manage to buy on a daily basis they need to pay around 0.20 Minter fee. Whereas with the 1% and even 0% we are getting less percentage of rewards on a daily basis. So we have to research in this way too for Delegating our coins.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 05:24:44 PM

Am also interested to know. Not even on a dex. I guess because TON isn't yet up.
If they haven't added this to an exchange after months of released, BIP will be left behind among the altcoins. Or is this already abandoned by the dev to?

I don't see the dev nor bitjudge reply to this thread anymore. It could be another project that is left dependent to TON.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 06:33:02 AM

Am also interested to know. Not even on a dex. I guess because TON isn't yet up.
If they haven't added this to an exchange after months of released, BIP will be left behind among the altcoins. Or is this already abandoned by the dev to?

I don't see the dev nor bitjudge reply to this thread anymore. It could be another project that is left dependent to TON.

I hope they are giving answers in the Minter telegram group, no admin is not responding here about their progress. So it is good to raise your question in telegram group and it will help you get the correct answers from them whether they will implement the TON or not.

Kriptobt1

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 09:21:44 AM

May 15 BIP coins added to Bithumb Global exchange for trading, such trading pairs will be available BIP / BTC and BIP / USDT
https://support.bithumb.pro/hc/en-us/articles/360047755794
epidemia

Activity: 826
Merit: 330

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 02:50:47 PM

May 15 BIP coins added to Bithumb Global exchange for trading, such trading pairs will be available BIP / BTC and BIP / USDT

Yes, BIP is now available for trading on the Bithumb exchange. All trading pairs can be viewed here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minter-network/markets/. I hope this is not the last major exchange for this cool coin. The Minter Community deserves it.
criptobliznec

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:19:58 PM
Merited by Gellert Grindelwald (1)

My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

Hmmm, to answer your question, I need to write a few articles. Grin
But in short, Minter uses the consensus algorithm DPoS – Delegated-Proof-of-Stake.
Thus, it is very easy to get new coins and it does not require electricity.

Wow semms good project. Im looking for new crypto project, and this project seems pretty good to me, I'll join you on discord

see you soon.

Perhaps Minter has no Discord.  Roll Eyes
Join our channels and groups in Telegram.
Naturally, the pos algorithm is very important in today's time. Minter, therefore, is famous for, one hundred is based on this kind of algorithm, receiving rewards, from storing a coin, it does not matter whether it is a Bip or another coin. Very soon, the Ethereum blockchain will pass, not to mention Minter, which gives a plus to the profit from storing coins.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:32:38 PM

My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

But in short, Minter uses the consensus algorithm DPoS – Delegated-Proof-of-Stake.

Wow semms good project. Im looking for new crypto project, and this project seems pretty good to me, I'll join you on discord

see you soon.

Naturally, the pos algorithm is very important in today's time. Minter, therefore, is famous for, one hundred is based on this kind of algorithm, receiving rewards, from storing a coin, it does not matter whether it is a Bip or another coin. Very soon, the Ethereum blockchain will pass, not to mention Minter, which gives a plus to the profit from storing coins.

I am curious if there are a lot of crypto users that are familiar or are using now the Minter? It says there are about 1326 coins created, is that number updated? And regarding your current price, how are you going to increase its value in the market, bitcoin already rise up after the pandemic downfall, but you haven't recovered from it yet?
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 05:01:21 AM

Yes, BIP is now available for trading on the Bithumb exchange. All trading pairs can be viewed here - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minter-network/markets/. I hope this is not the last major exchange for this cool coin. The Minter Community deserves it.

Yes, community members are actively given their positive reviews about the Minter coin in the Bithumb twitter link. Potential exchanges will always track the community supporting coin and this helps them to get volumes for the specified coin which exchange lists. Minter team deserves because the activities they are working and actively developing the things.
donkey killer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:43:42 AM

Minter — what's next?

Minter lead developer Daniil Lashin in his article - https://medium.com/@MinterTeam/minter-what-is-next-65069ff1ea7a shared future blockchain development plans.

◾️ Minter Mainnet: fixing bugs, updating libraries, improving performance.

What is planned?
• A brand new API
• Increased masternode safety
• Decentralization of network upgrade decision making

◾️ MinterEVM: working as a Trustless Service, which will bring speed, security, low cost of development and operation. The main goal is the liquidity enhancement.

What is planned?
• Execution of smart contracts in the language of Solidity
• Moving coins across different networks (Minter, BTC, ETH, etc.)

◾️ MinterAPI: a layer of interaction with MinterEVM for developers, which will allow creating a system of smart contracts with transparent logic, working on top of the main Minter network.

◾️ MinterID: identification and uniqueness of users, which excludes fake accounts.

Daniil also noted that wallets and services will also be finalized, which he will tell in the next posts.

Original - https://t.me/minterscan_en/374
criptobliznec

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 11:09:44 AM

see you soon.

I am curious if there are a lot of crypto users that are familiar or are using now the Minter? It says there are about 1326 coins created, is that number updated? And regarding your current price, how are you going to increase its value in the market, bitcoin already rise up after the pandemic downfall, but you haven't recovered from it yet?

The price of a Bip coin is very low today to buy coins and put on delegation in your wallet https://console.minter.network/ to receive your rewards from storing Bip. Minter and today offers investors to be with minter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: