Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6173 times)
epidemia

Activity: 826
Merit: 330

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:46:31 PM

The price of a Bip coin is very low today to buy coins and put on delegation in your wallet https://console.minter.network/ to receive your rewards from storing Bip. Minter and today offers investors to be with minter.

Minter has been working, is working now and will work in the future. Evgeny Gordeev and his friends try very hard. In 2020, they want to bring the project to a new world level. Old investors have not gone anywhere, and new ones are gradually coming and investing their money, because they feel the prospect of rising price.

Have you heard the news about a possible listing on the Hotbit exchange?

Voting for BIP listing on Hotbit

The 3rd round - https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048811433 of vote for BIP listing on the Hotbit cryptocurrency exchange has started.

BIP will compete for votes with DGB — the coin of the decentralized DigiByte UTXO blockchain, created at the end of 2013 and having open source code

https://t.me/minterscan_en/375

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 09:02:41 PM

I have never heard of this, but it is extraordinary because BIP can compete until round 3/the last . But by the way, where is the link to support votes? not bad because the winner of the vote will get reward
epidemia

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 12:54:47 PM

I have never heard of this, but it is extraordinary because BIP can compete until round 3/the last . But by the way, where is the link to support votes? not bad because the winner of the vote will get reward

If I understood everything correctly, then the vote will open on May 27. We will get all the necessary information closer to this date. I will definitely publish specific information in this topic.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 04:51:14 PM

My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

Hmmm, to answer your question, I need to write a few articles. Grin
But in short, Minter uses the consensus algorithm DPoS – Delegated-Proof-of-Stake.
Thus, it is very easy to get new coins and it does not require electricity.

Wow semms good project. Im looking for new crypto project, and this project seems pretty good to me, I'll join you on discord

see you soon.

Perhaps Minter has no Discord.  Roll Eyes
Join our channels and groups in Telegram.
Naturally, the pos algorithm is very important in today's time. Minter, therefore, is famous for, one hundred is based on this kind of algorithm, receiving rewards, from storing a coin, it does not matter whether it is a Bip or another coin. Very soon, the Ethereum blockchain will pass, not to mention Minter, which gives a plus to the profit from storing coins.

U said MIner is based on this algorithm like hundreds of others. What distinguishes it then? Why should the laser beam of ur attention be turned over to Miner versus rival coins? What is very unfair is that there is no nobility in making innovative features in the open-source world. BTS was the one to offer DPos as a new paramount consensus mechanism. What happened then was the demise of bitshares. While others stole its features. Not fair.

epidemia

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 05:48:31 PM

U said MIner is based on this algorithm like hundreds of others. What distinguishes it then? Why should the laser beam of ur attention be turned over to Miner versus rival coins? What is very unfair is that there is no nobility in making innovative features in the open-source world. BTS was the one to offer DPos as a new paramount consensus mechanism. What happened then was the demise of bitshares. While others stole its features. Not fair.

No need to compare DPoS algorithm with Tendermint. Minter belong to the Tendermint Core family and the Cosmos SDK - https://cosmonauts.world/. I have a counter question: which of the cryptocurrency projects created an encyclopedia with 349 informative materials about its own blockchain in 1 year of work? And the Minter community did it - https://en.minter.wiki/Main_Page

criptobliznec

Activity: 115
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 06:16:32 PM

The price of a Bip coin is very low today to buy coins and put on delegation in your wallet https://console.minter.network/ to receive your rewards from storing Bip. Minter and today offers investors to be with minter.

Minter has been working, is working now and will work in the future. Evgeny Gordeev and his friends try very hard. In 2020, they want to bring the project to a new world level. Old investors have not gone anywhere, and new ones are gradually coming and investing their money, because they feel the prospect of rising price.

Have you heard the news about a possible listing on the Hotbit exchange?

Voting for BIP listing on Hotbit

The 3rd round - https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048811433 of vote for BIP listing on the Hotbit cryptocurrency exchange has started.

BIP will compete for votes with DGB — the coin of the decentralized DigiByte UTXO blockchain, created at the end of 2013 and having open source code

https://t.me/minterscan_en/375

Blockchain minter is evolving. I wanted to see more perspective for the bip coin to grow. My deposit is growing every day, delegation of a bip coin is a priority. In addition, you can see the script for daily prize draws from minter: https://github.com/codeyield/millions-bip-lottery-daily-random-draw Thank you minter that you are.
donkey killer

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 01:11:02 PM

🗳 Voting for BIP listing on Hotbit

Hotbit cryptocurrency exchange has opened access to the page of the 3rd round of voting (https://t.me/minterscan_en/354) on the listing of tokens.

Voting will take place from May 27, 08:00 to May 29, 08:00 by UTC. You can vote by coin of the HTB exchange or traditional BTC. After the event, tokens will be returned to the participants.

According to the rules, 1 vote is equal to:
• 50 HTB (~$0.10)
• 100 HTB in terms of BTC (~$0.20)

If BIP wins, all voters will share the prize pool of 500,000 BIP as a reward for participation. The first thousand participants will share 1000 USDT, ten of them will receive a reward of 20 USDT.

The winning project will receive the opportunity of free listing on the exchange. The loser of the project will be able to try their luck in the next round of voting, or take advantage of a 20% discount on listing.

Register using a special link https://www.hotbit.io/activity/platformCoin/vote?voteActivityApp=2020050101&channel=2, you will receive 50 HTB and the ability to leave 1 free vote.

https://t.me/minterscan_en/386
criptobliznec

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 07:30:39 AM

You can vote for the Bip coin at: https://www.hotbit.io/activity/platformCoin/vote?voteActivityApp=2020050101&channel=2 There is very little time left to vote for the Beep coin.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 09:04:22 PM

You can vote for the Bip coin at: https://www.hotbit.io/activity/platformCoin/vote?voteActivityApp=2020050101&channel=2 There is very little time left to vote for the Beep coin.
Now it's about 11 hours left and even less, but I see minter have immense support. BIP has been in a safe position and with a considerable voting distance from its competitors, I think it's only a matter of time until the time runs out and of course after that the process will be done immediately by Hotbit.

epidemia

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 05:15:13 PM

Congratulations to all on the victory over a worthy opponent! Wink

The third round of Hotbit’s Voting For Listing event has already terminated. Congratulations on BIP (Minter Network) for winning this round of Hotbit’s Voting For Listing event! Hotbit will list BIP soon, please stay with us for further information!

Source - https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048608214-The-Announcement-Regarding-The-Result-of-Hotbit-s-Third-Round-of-Voting-For-Listing-Event
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:15:32 PM

Congratulations to all on the victory over a worthy opponent! Wink

The third round of Hotbit’s Voting For Listing event has already terminated. Congratulations on BIP (Minter Network) for winning this round of Hotbit’s Voting For Listing event! Hotbit will list BIP soon, please stay with us for further information!

Source - https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048608214-The-Announcement-Regarding-The-Result-of-Hotbit-s-Third-Round-of-Voting-For-Listing-Event

Wonderful to know, BIP has very large community compared to others which this voting procedure can understand how far the BIP company is actively implementing their activity and inspired by a lot of community members for supporting this coin.

There is an incentive for voting BIP and so I guess we are also expanding the community because voting will allow them to earn BIP. Anyway, its a good marketing still for the project that needs to be advertised.

I have joined the bounty campaign for this project. I can't even remember when that is but I checked the wallet I create I received my token.  How much BIP do we need to stake?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Fujiati

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 05:45:49 PM

Wonderful to know, BIP has very large community compared to others which this voting procedure can understand how far the BIP company is actively implementing their activity and inspired by a lot of community members for supporting this coin.
Since I saw the comparison of votes obtained, I have been sure that BIP will win for this round, because he left his opponent so far away, I felt that only a miracle could make his opponent win. I'm glad to see the strong community, really amazing.

alkuluku

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

🙏

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2020, 04:25:51 AM

Since I saw the comparison of votes obtained, I have been sure that BIP will win for this round, because he left his opponent so far away, I felt that only a miracle could make his opponent win. I'm glad to see the strong community, really amazing.

well Bip got 2x more votes, Its sure they will win.

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 07:26:32 AM

Agree, there is a huge difference in voting because BIP has gathered very large community which they are showing their in order to list the coin on different exchanges. Even the team is accurately responding to the people, issues raised in telegram group.

BIP will get more advantages than other projects in the future, the team is doing well when they always maintain the positive of the community. Projects often disappear when they don't care about community interaction, they're wrong. In the future votings, BIP will easily win.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
June 01, 2020, 10:58:14 AM

BIP is a better coin and is chosen by the community, so winning is a matter of course. I think Minter is a very potential project and Minter's development strategy makes me feel very satisfied.

Also, this coin has a very high of liquidity so I can buy and sell easily without having to spend too much time waiting. Hopefully, Minter's new strategies can make BIP values rise even higher in the near future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
epidemia

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:25:31 PM

Great news:

Hotbit will launch BIP (Minter) on June 8th

Dear Hotbit users,

2020.06.08   15:00 (UTC+8)  opens BIP deposit

2020.06.08   16:00 (UTC+8)  opens BIP/BTC, BIP/USDT trading pairs

【HOT MAKER】
Event Duration: 16:00, June 8th, 2020 — 16:00, June 11th, 2020 (UTC+8)
Rules and Regulations:
1. The user is required to place any single order (both buy and sell orders are acceptable) of any BIP transaction pairs with more than 500 BIP in the order.
2. By placing and settling the above mentioned order, the user will receive 100 BIP as reward (each account may claim the reward only once, the rewards are subject to the availability of 50,000 BIP and are claimed on a first come first claimed basis).
 3. The rewards of the event will be distributed within 10 business days after the event terminates.
Original source - https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048962874-Hotbit-will-launch-BIP-Minter-on-June-8th

criptobliznec

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 06:44:28 PM

Agree, there is a huge difference in voting because BIP has gathered very large community which they are showing their in order to list the coin on different exchanges. Even the team is accurately responding to the people, issues raised in telegram group.

BIP will get more advantages than other projects in the future, the team is doing well when they always maintain the positive of the community. Projects often disappear when they don't care about community interaction, they're wrong. In the future votings, BIP will easily win.

In order for Bip to enter the foreign cryptocurrency market, more information is needed. Investors interested in minter, in order to profit from the storage of Bip coins. It is necessary to tell the general circle of investors and attract their attention. Soon, the minter blockchain will be followed by many investors who believe in raising the price of Bip.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 08:25:02 PM

Great news:

Dear Hotbit users,

【HOT MAKER】
Rules and Regulations:
1. The user is required to place any single order (both buy and sell orders are acceptable) of any BIP transaction pairs with more than 500 BIP in the order.
2. By placing and settling the above mentioned order, the user will receive 100 BIP as reward (each account may claim the reward only once, the rewards are subject to the availability of 50,000 BIP and are claimed on a first come first claimed basis).
 3. The rewards of the event will be distributed within 10 business days after the event terminates.
Original source - https://hotbit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048962874-Hotbit-will-launch-BIP-Minter-on-June-8th

Hotbit is a horrible exchange but congrats to those who shall receive 100BIP  Grin I did register to the exchange and I was lost in minutes and it does ask KYC just like the rest. This is a Korean exchange I guess.  BIP made it to the Bithumb its certain that it can go beyond that like OKEX probably?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Fujiati

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 11:11:42 PM

Great news:

Dear Hotbit users,

【HOT MAKER】
Rules and Regulations:

It just couple days from now until we can see BIP in hotbit, I hope the volume isn't worse than at Bithumb, yes, based on what I met at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minter-network/markets Let's make BIP seen by people as an opportunity to invest.

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 11:00:47 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 08:49:21 PM by Gash

Community will be shrinking and defecting for other coins with higher promise. BIP currently doesnt do much with respect to what has been touted. I know other communities send their infiltrators to take over information flow in BIP community's veins to undermine its structural integrity. Guys like them can take out people by putting fist through their chest. Crypto feud is real.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: