Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:21:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinions on IEOs  (Read 1820 times)
ajja

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:43:33 AM

I think the IEO is very good now to attract investors, I think many investors are disappointed where many ICOs have been scam lately. with the advent of the IEO, I see very clear transparency and tokens registered on the exchange certainly attract greater investor interest. I think the IEO is very good, with a clear transparency that is able to attract many investors, of course, able to increase crypto popularity so many people are interested.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 12:01:59 PM

If you care with profit, just take it. It's so simple for me, take it or leave it. If you're not ready to loss then don't go on IEO! Look another option such as trade, which is too risky than IEO for me. The trend is IEO nowadays so why choose another option?

pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

Recently, I've seen a lot of positive press regarding IEOs. After all, Binance is already successfully running them, giving ICO projects a chance to shine and many other exchanges are following suit.
My personal opinion is that IEOs should be discouraged. Firstly, it gives more and more power to these centralised exchanges, who are able to charge higher, more ridiculous listing fees for coins as well as extremely large payments to hold IEOs. Their vested interests in this way mean they are less likely to care about vetting projects that may be untrustworthy, leading to even more irresponsible behaviour.

Exchanges are already making far too much from listing fees, so IEOs on top are completely unnecessary. While they are good promotion for coins, such practices cannot be good in the long-term.
Instead, the focus should be easy-to-use decentralised exchanges which don't require intrusive KYC/AML and are much less likely to be corrupt/ill-willed if some DAO-like structure is in place. While blockchain technology has made the storage of data much safer, what is the point if thousands of crypto exchanges hold endless amounts of data on the customers in the same way banks do? The only thing changing is who owns the data, so privacy has not improved. And as crypto adoption increases, so will regulation of exchanges.
We don't want to end up in a situation where to trade any meaningful amount of crypto you have to send your name, address, ID, and bank account details to some exchange which can do whatever it likes with your data.

Your thoughts?
I prefer to buy any tokens or coins from exchange not their so called token sale.

Last 1 and a half year,I just lost my many things for crypto. I don't want to lose more. Their so called token sale isn't effective anymore because of scam people. So it is much more better to buy your asset through exchange.

That's why my opinion is positive about IEO though exchange itself hold our all privacy 😂

btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:46:39 PM

Recently, I've seen a lot of positive press regarding IEOs. After all, Binance is already successfully running them, giving ICO projects a chance to shine and many other exchanges are following suit.
My personal opinion is that IEOs should be discouraged. Firstly, it gives more and more power to these centralised exchanges, who are able to charge higher, more ridiculous listing fees for coins as well as extremely large payments to hold IEOs. Their vested interests in this way mean they are less likely to care about vetting projects that may be untrustworthy, leading to even more irresponsible behaviour.

Exchanges are already making far too much from listing fees, so IEOs on top are completely unnecessary. While they are good promotion for coins, such practices cannot be good in the long-term.
Instead, the focus should be easy-to-use decentralised exchanges which don't require intrusive KYC/AML and are much less likely to be corrupt/ill-willed if some DAO-like structure is in place. While blockchain technology has made the storage of data much safer, what is the point if thousands of crypto exchanges hold endless amounts of data on the customers in the same way banks do? The only thing changing is who owns the data, so privacy has not improved. And as crypto adoption increases, so will regulation of exchanges.
We don't want to end up in a situation where to trade any meaningful amount of crypto you have to send your name, address, ID, and bank account details to some exchange which can do whatever it likes with your data.

Your thoughts?

I agree with your some points like given exchanges or projects our personal details and exchanges going to more powerful for IEO which is not good at all. But other hand people save there money from fraught. Scammer can totally destroy you with single of your mistake. ICO investing is too much risky than IEO. In IEO, exchanges are act like an escrow. So they can demand for little bit. But i think every thing need to be going in terms.

masyveonk

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:59:27 PM

The opinion about IEO projects is extremely positive, especially those that take place on top exchanges, because they often bring people income

_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:13:49 PM

Your thoughts?

I agree with your some points like given exchanges or projects our personal details and exchanges going to more powerful for IEO which is not good at all. But other hand people save there money from fraught. Scammer can totally destroy you with single of your mistake. ICO investing is too much risky than IEO. In IEO, exchanges are act like an escrow. So they can demand for little bit. But i think every thing need to be going in terms.
The main difference between IEO and Izo Eto is that you immediately receive tokens on the exchange, right. BUT it doesn’t insure that these tokens will cost you anything later. And that the team will not do anything from what was promised.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:24:57 PM

The opinion about IEO projects is extremely positive, especially those that take place on top exchanges, because they often bring people income

Please correct your ideology about IEO buddy.
IEO is the tokens which is coming to sale on exchange directly not taking place to top exchanges.

We need to choose the IEO on the top exchanges while you are investing on the projects. Always try at Binance launchpad while you plan to buy the tokens on IEO which is really helpful to make some funds.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:55:01 PM

My own opinion about IEOs is that they offer a better investment choice than ICOs which majority are fraudulent. Yes it is agreeable that some of the practices within IEOs are not encouraging but like they say majority carries the vote, so that's why they keep booming.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:36:43 AM

it turns out that IEO is dangerous for us. I just found out that when we want to join the IEO we need to provide data that other people don't need to know. but when we do not support the development of the IEO for now, can we still use ICO or is there another way?
I used to think that the IEO would help us when the ICO sinks, it actually plunges us into something unnecessary.
everything is not so simple here, and earlier, when it was iso, it was possible to prescribe in the contract about the return of funds to investors in case the team did not fulfill its obligations

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:19:34 PM

I think IEO has more good sides than disadvantages.  The good sides being that investors now have peace of mind when buying into IEO from reputable exchanges since the coin or token will list definitely and also the team has been verified. The only threat IEO pose is autonomy for centralized exchanges. IEO also done on scam exchanges are also on the rise, so let's be careful on what we invest.
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:17:00 AM

If you care with profit, just take it. It's so simple for me, take it or leave it. If you're not ready to loss then don't go on IEO! Look another option such as trade, which is too risky than IEO for me. The trend is IEO nowadays so why choose another option?

I agree with your premise on trade. Its quite technical and more risky than IEO. All you have to do with IEOs, is find a suitable exchange with high returns on investment like gate, Binance, Huobi and Okex, hold thier tokens/coins and give it a shot. One thing is certain, if you manage to get in, your ROI will be high enough to cover any losses that might or will ever occur

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:47:43 AM

Your thoughts?
The current IEO investors believe in the exchange that they invest in the IEO, they are no longer too interested in analyzing that project. They always think that IEOs in big exchange will increase prices after the end of IEO

And did you know that IDEX is asking their users to KYC, I don't understand why a decentralized exchange like them is required to do so. But after fud that a group of people demanded 300BTC for more than 10k KYC data they said that of Binance. I understand why they did it
Chemcrier
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

IMO Exchange - Customer First.

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:48:23 AM

My personal opinion... 80% of people in the blockchain space are here for the profit and that includes me and you and the owners of those exchanges and as long as IEOs are profitable, it will keep making waves and would keep succeeding, that is just the simple fact of the matter.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:06:36 AM

I don’t know. I still have doubts. There are projects that scream about conducting IEO but all the same look like scammers. Of course, for investors who invest in IEO in Binance, this is a chance to get stable income from investing.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:24:16 AM

Some of the big exchanges in the crypto space have special markets set aside for big IEOs. For instance, kucoin has spotlight, coinbene has moonbase. Although, there are normal IEO markets, which might not bring in much sales for the projects. So if a project cannot get into those special markets, considering the dwindling nature of IEOs these day, they will lag behind.
Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 07:37:52 PM

for the kyc / aml problem I myself am a little worried about this, therefore if I want to follow IEO I never participated by buying it at launchpad offer but preferring to wait for IEO tokens to be traded because that way I don't need to do KYC only of course I don't I can get ROI like investors, but it doesn't matter because it seems safer in my opinion and of course the results from IEO can still be withdrawn because I'm not a trader with a lot of funds.

ruski

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:06:07 PM

for the kyc / aml problem I myself am a little worried about this, therefore if I want to follow IEO I never participated by buying it at launchpad offer but preferring to wait for IEO tokens to be traded because that way I don't need to do KYC only of course I don't I can get ROI like investors, but it doesn't matter because it seems safer in my opinion and of course the results from IEO can still be withdrawn because I'm not a trader with a lot of funds.

But the price after the IEO could be much higher than the IEO price, and you will miss the chance to get the bonuses tokens as well (if the project offers a bonus during the IEO). Regarding the KYC, I agree that it is not preferable, but if the exchange is trustworthy (Binance for example), then we can go ahead without any issue.

salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:06:13 PM

I completely agree that before, when participating in ico companies, it was not necessary to provide passport data, but now for IEO you need to provide KYC everywhere.  But I have already been convinced and have repeatedly confirmed my words by the fact that the presence of KYC does not yet speak in favor of the prospects of a particular project.
Yes, but if this rule needs to be followed by every investor to be eligible to participate in any IEO,I think the choice is more than obvious.Giving up completely on investments and KYC you will simply turn from an investor into an observer.I don't think you'll like this fate. Cool
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:09:46 PM

IEO will be the game changer in cryptocurrency.
We can't deny that one of the reason of bear market is because of many scammed ICO before and sell their BTC/ETH in the market.
If IEO will get the investors and sales alive again, i will give big impact again.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 05:26:22 AM

IEO will be the game changer in cryptocurrency.
We can't deny that one of the reason of bear market is because of many scammed ICO before and sell their BTC/ETH in the market.
If IEO will get the investors and sales alive again, i will give big impact again.
I completely agree that before, when participating in ico companies, it was not necessary to provide passport data, but now for IEO it is necessary to provide KYC everywhere.  But I was already convinced and repeatedly confirmed my words by the fact that the presence of KYC does not yet speak in favor of good prospects for a particular project.  Until 2017, ico companies brought big returns to investors and bounty hunters, but today the situation is much worse.  It is very bad when you provide KYC is very heavy and as a result, coins are like rubbish in wallets.  But IEO is practically a guarantee that investors and developers will take care of the project and will do everything so that the project has good prospects in the future.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: