Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:44:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest me some Good Altcoin for longterm Hold  (Read 9563 times)
hazidofasa

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:36:18 AM

There are many altcoins which are performing very well in the market but if I am talking about my altcoins, then I have some Ether and we all know that ether is a father of altcoins and I have also (MZG) which is also performing very well in the market https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:47:23 AM

Investments are more profitable than you still retain the money you have. Investing for the long term should always choose the right coin and have a good prospect in the future. And so far I am observing and having good potential are ETH, LTC, and BNB. I guess you can consider the coin.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
colegabi235

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:34:14 AM

After the birth of IEO's, it helps in rising the market so that we can hold the altcoins for better profit. In order to build trust with their users and minimize the risk associated with their investment, an exchange runs an in-depth background check on any project willing to issue tokens through an IEO. If you want to hold any altcoin then you can hold (MZG) https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:46:10 AM

First of all I want to suggest you to hold onto your ethereum. Ethereum is number one coin behind bitcoin and it will yield good results and give good profits in the long run. If you want other coins, you can buy Binance Coin, which is progressing so much that it has high chance to be the top three coin in the future. Waves, PPT and strat are also good coins.

hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 09:07:42 AM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.
I know that now everyone predicts a start of the altcoin rally and you want to have time to get into the "rocket", but I would advise you not to forget that the altcoins have no bottom and no one knows what will happen to them in a few years. Nevertheless, among all projects, I would single out ethereum and BNB, as the most formed companies at this time. I would not risk buying such alts as Dent, because at any time we can see it for 1 satoshi.
take_off

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:48:14 AM

I have some eth.Everybody know many altcoin price bottom now.Do you recommened to buy Dent ,Waves ,PPT,Strat for longterm Investment.Or suggest me Your best altcoin which is bottom now.

Many altcoin prices are near or just slightly higher than earlier this year. I think that comparing the total market cap of the market has increased to about $ 100 billion. But these altcoin has not yet increased, I think it will increase in the second half of this year
MariaKuzmina

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:54:58 AM

Split your folio into two parts. The ratio is 90 to 10. Top alts and noname coins accrodingly. Step two is to choose two or three alts left from a bunch, pay attention to those with great potential. And don't forget about some analytics before investing. That's pretty much it, man. By doing this. I've selecetd LVT and TAN alts so far.
Sparroww

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:01:57 AM

you can choice bnb or btt.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:08:17 AM

I am sure he will get confused to choose the good altcoin to invest in a long term because there are too many good altcoins in the market and he needs to search one by one for the profitable altcoin. Maybe he can choose ethereum, bnb, xlm, str, ada, and many more but he must analyze before he buys any coins. I think by selecting the top 20, or top 50 coins will be enough for him, and he can start to buy from now on before all of the altcoin list increases and make him too late to buy.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:15:04 AM

Long term hodls and the technical analysis of bottomed coins are 2 different things. Some coins have bottomed but they are probably can't keep it up in long term because they lack of good fundamentals. Then there are coins with excellent fundamentals that are probably near bottom. Right now they are all subjectively low anyway so i am focusing on the coins with great developers. Not giving any names because you should not trust any pseudonym on the internet for making you rich.
Sparroww

Activity: 205

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:15:13 AM

or you can choose top 20 token from coinmarketcap.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:01:48 PM

for the long term, maybe you should have ethereum in your portfolio. Too many altcoins on the market, predict everything will be very difficult. it depends on how you choose the best time and price. actually long-term investment is very difficult to make predictions.

umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:33:40 PM

CMT, QKC, BNB, ETH, LTC ... these are altcoin that I spent my entire property and hold it. If you like, please refer to this 5 altcoin. I believe in the future it will bring huge profits for us

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Erickan

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:21:16 PM

Almost altcoin market is currently returning to the lowest bottom it reached in 2018. there are many potential altcoins at very cheap prices that you can pay attention to and hold a few, some altcoins you can Reference: ADA, NEO, ZIL, ONT ... Also you should pay attention to the IEOs of Binance: FET, ONE, MATIC ... These are very potential projects and their current prices are very cheap.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 01:30:18 PM

Seriously, invest your money in top altcoins. They are more trusted and potential but if you think you choose the best, grab it and be ready in every possibility. I suggest wait and be patient let us learn more by observing and simply trying to apply what we think the right principle to deal the market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:31:39 PM

I would not suggest any of those coins, because they don’t look familiar to me, although it will be impossible for me to ever know all coins since we have different coins registering in the market every day, it is better you research on them personal and be sure that they have working product and that they have a verifiable and reliable team.

Most of the altcoins that you see in coinmarketcap now has already bottomed and I think if you need to invest in any of them, tis may actually be the right and best time, but make sure that any coin that you are investing in has working product like docademics, stellar, coss, eos, and many more, these coins have all bottomed, and they are ready to start increasing now once bitcoin goes sideways and altcoins surge starts.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:41:35 PM

Ethereum and bitcoin can be a recommended coins to hold for long term. Both of them got progressive and stable movements lately, even though it was noticeable that the price had been through fluctuating behavior. Don't give up while we're still recovering from recent problems, and I know we'll have to overcome this circumstances when eth and btc will again bounce back to greatest price ever.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 10:53:55 PM

Didn't ETH at the end of June reach $ 350? if you monitor at it, then there is a significant increase from a few months ago because it had dropped to <$ 100. if you want to invest, I still recommend ETH ...
or, Stellar, waves seem to be falling in price. you can try to buy it.

Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:15:59 PM

Most alts will rise and do a 5X as soon as the bear market is over, and the BTC dominance falls a bit. Right now it's at a record high percentage, which is a huge indicator of the fact that you should probably start to hedge some of your BTC into some promising alt coins out there.

My best bet in terms of upside potential is Stakenet (XSN)

-> Stakenet invented Cold staking (Trustless Proof Of Stake)
-> Third project to implement lightning, next to BTC and LTC
-> Their Multi Currency Wallet with 1-click lightning transactions and TOR integration for privacy is in public beta
-> They've got a pooled staking feature for small amounts of XSN
-> Masternode as a service feature, making it extremely easy for anyone to trustlessly host their masternode
-> Masternode monitoring tool, which let you know by email if your node goes down, also let's you know how many rewards you've accumulated and more!

later this year they will launch the first TRUE Lightning DEX, which will run on masternodes. All the masternodes will host the chains, which means nobody needs to sync with the network, submit KYC, or register anywhere.

If you're looking for a low cap gem, this is a good bet. IMHO

spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:13:57 PM

There are several altcoin you can hold for long term and never regret holding. Some of these amazing altcoins provides dividends biweekly and some monthly. Just receiving passive income on holding an altcoin or staking is the best you can do to yourself, I suggest TELE tokens for you, earn some good euros here and withdraw in eth or btc.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: