Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:23:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2328 times)
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:17:52 AM

Is it only IEO, no presale ?

Hi Stakeey

The Current ICO sequence serves for the presale, while the upcoming IEO scheduled for 2nd October serves for the Mainsale  event. Please see the technical details in the lightpaper.

Thank you. Smiley

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 06:25:31 AM

~
You must following the forum rule to bumping your post 24 hours. then, you did doubled against isn't deleted previous bump before make new one like this. make yourgood reputation and not spaming thread self.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:49:25 AM

~
You must following the forum rule to bumping your post 24 hours. then, you did doubled against isn't deleted previous bump before make new one like this. make yourgood reputation and not spaming thread self.

Hi Reallester,

Thanks for your advice. Unfortunately, this mistake was a result of network constraints at my location causing me to post dually. Post cannot be deleted until after 24hrs.

Thank you

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 10:58:13 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2019, 12:27:03 AM by CryptoNinja22

Investments now flowing in. Please  to complete KYC to be eligible to partake in the ongoing ICO. Non verified accounts will not recieve NIRX after #tokensales, we will refund them instead.

Thank you for your understanding. Much appreciation for the support and trust. Smiley

samistry

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:21:30 PM
Merited by Bowtiesarecool (1)

Are there any technical plans to overcome scalability issues  upon mass adoption of your token plus how do you intend to maintain a balance between identity protection and preventing illegal use of your token by users?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 02:06:02 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 11:00:45 PM by CryptoNinja22

Are there any technical plans to overcome scalability issues  upon mass adoption of your token plus how do you intend to maintain a balance between identity protection and preventing illegal use of your token by users?

Hi Samistry

Thanks for your question, yes we do have plans in place for mass adoption. Mass adoption is arising firstly from Nigeria, which is where we are currently registered and have all licence to operate. This will be before we launch our full plans to take over west africa, and hopefully become a cryptocurrency that will be used for completing payments on the globe. How are we sure of adoption? Nigeria is in fact still plagued with recession. Fiat money held only a year ago, has already lost an enormous 6-8% within this time frame. NairaX was now established by we in the private sectors to combat this negative effects. We also have technical setups in place to buy back tokens thrice per annum, we strongly believe that this act will keep NIRX at its high, while organically driving the demand upwards and positively affecting the value and adaptability to various marketplaces.

In as much as we do not wish to sound or appear a centralised entity, Illegal use of NIRX cannot be possible or feasible. Just in case of criminal or illegal usage, our smart contract is enabled with a function to lock tokens to wallets and make them unspendable. This is ONLY when all other options have been exhausted. As much as possible, we wish to avoid such instances, this is why our PreSale ICO is exclusively reserved for ONLY participants who have been verified by KYC. The PreSale ICO (which is currently ongoing up until 30th September) is the initial gateway to acquire massive amounts of "NIRX", which gives holders some hedge power: SO KYC IS OF KEY IMPORTANCE.

If my answers werent satisfactory enough, please do not hesitate to make this known and I will gladly come to your aid.

Thank you. Smiley

yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:34:27 PM

I LOVE NIRX. This is definitely going to change the face of eCommerce around the world. I love the novelty of this idea. Hopefully the Nigerian government can learn something from here on how to support SMEs.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:23:47 PM

I LOVE NIRX. This is definitely going to change the face of eCommerce around the world. I love the novelty of this idea. Hopefully the Nigerian government can learn something from here on how to support SMEs.

If it sounds like that then I will be happy because it will indirectly have an effect on human resources in Nigeria and will make people creative and certainly solid.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 11:03:12 PM

Hi Yommey,

Definitely sir, Thanks for dropping good reviews about NairaX Cheesy

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 11:06:43 PM

If it sounds like that then I will be happy because it will indirectly have an effect on human resources in Nigeria and will make people creative and certainly solid.

Hi Bigpotter,

Well Put about *Human resources. NairaX was firstly established for the common good of regular businessmen and SMEs. At the least, its our best bet at putting smiles on faces and still achieving laid down goals in our roadmap. Thank you for the support Smiley

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:13:44 AM

Hi Community,

We recieved numerous requests, requesting for directions boardering on purchasing NIRX via our salesapp.

You have asked and now we have answered Smiley. We recently uploaded a tutorial doc on our github repo. Please click HERE or follow the direct link: https://github.com/NairaX/docs/blob/master/NIRX_ICO_tutorial.pdf to view.

Thank you for the support and traction awarded to NairaX Kiss

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 05:16:22 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2019, 09:27:08 AM by CryptoNinja22

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY NEW MONTH FROM NAIRAX

6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:51:22 PM

Hey. For the first 50 investors, 200 NIRX tokens will be allocated, right? Does it depend on the amount of investment, or is it a fixed amount of tokens?

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 08:14:24 PM

Hey. For the first 50 investors, 200 NIRX tokens will be allocated, right? Does it depend on the amount of investment, or is it a fixed amount of tokens?

Hi,

Fortunately, this doesnt depend on the invested amount.

THANK YOU Smiley

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 11:55:06 PM

Watch our 1 minute video
https://youtu.be/S2g0Sd0V7Ls

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 03:58:35 AM

Notice:

Dear all,

The newest/latest KYC applications that are complete have been verified and authorised for participation in the tokensale. Thanks to our technical team✔ and thanks to you the community for the support rendered.✔😀

PontiacCrypto109

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:26:24 PM

Notice:

Dear all,

The newest/latest KYC applications that are complete have been verified and authorised for participation in the tokensale. Thanks to our technical team✔ and thanks to you the community for the support rendered.✔😀

I just like way you do due diligence
Evilgenius187

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:26:30 AM

It almost seems like NairaX is the only topic in Nigeria at the moment. At the least, I can say this is the best project to come out of Nigeria in a long time.

I will always congratulate this team for their invested efforts. Good one guys, keep it up. Grin
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 01:30:17 AM

Join us @ 12:00HRS GMT for an AMA session.A total of 5,000 $nirx to be immediately received by technically interactive members.See you there 🤗.

[/size]

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 01:37:19 AM

It almost seems like NairaX is the only topic in Nigeria at the moment. At the least, I can say this is the best project to come out of Nigeria in a long time.

I will always congratulate this team for their invested efforts. Good one guys, keep it up. Grin

Wow thank you Genius. Our project actually thrives not only by our personal effort, but by love and support generated towards us by our community. I guess more kudos ought to go to them.

We really value the support & thank you sir. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: