Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:49:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many of you are still here for the longterm ?  (Read 592 times)
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:22:17 PM

Everyone has their own motivation.Many people believe for a quick enrichment and profit. I came here for long-term storage, because I believe in cryptography and blockchain. I mainly invest in ether and btc. Because accumulating bank deposits for long-term storage are also associated with risks .This is good in stable countries with developed economies. For weak countries and countries waging local wars, investments in cryptocurrency are more reliable. And another aspect. It concerns mainly women, this is one way to maintain financial independence and earns without prejudice to family concerns.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:29:58 PM

Trading all those I earned but I have kept some BTC that I'm still up for the long term. I guess I did  some very wrong decisions during the last bullrun and paid a price. I'm still holding on to the project I think will still matter once the market resumes. I'm not seeing it happening again but I can wait for more than 10 years or so after all I can still support myself thru my day job.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:32:33 PM

I am still here after getting rekted or even after getting hacked because I know digital currency is our future. We are going to leave behind physical cash and will move on to the digital world, price and volatility are just point plus for me. Nothing to worry about if you are sure and confident it is going to be your future. It is all about the choice.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:46:11 PM

To me, in the long term, short term words aren't available in my dictionary. I am in the crypto platform forever! I admit that sometimes we lost huge money, I lost 15K USD in a year but that couldn't stop me. Because I knew, if I work hard then I can gain them again through the cryptocurrency-related tasks!

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 07:19:51 PM

are you guys still waiting for the next cryptocurrency market cycle ? or some of you just accepted your losses ?

I am a long term crypto holder. I will take only quality and highly popular cryptos to my portfolio and waill for long term. Should not be bothered about short term up and downs.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 08:47:16 PM

I'm here for the long term, trying to get as much BTC as possible and currently I have 4 altcoins in my portfolio

It's very, very important to have solid altcoins, with real usage and future, if you guys are buying cryptos only waiting to gain 10x, 50x, 100x, it's very hard to reach this, keep in mind, only a few people can gain 100x, and most of the times are lucky

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:11:04 PM

I really do hold some amount of coins which have high potential in the future and I'm in for long term investment because I know the worth of these coins. I'm trying to get many profitable coins to hold as possible especially bitcoin so I can make profits later in future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: