Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Be careful of alts you hodl  (Read 25066 times)
sarrpora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:08:25 PM

Generally, I agree with you, but I also evaluate the innovations. And as for now, are there any advanced projects you follow?

Well, there are 2 main ones, but the most advanced is pukkamex - have you heard of them? The guys are rather popular and are very widely discussed these days

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azimeert

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:09:26 PM

Well, there are 2 main ones, but the most advanced is pukkamex - have you heard of them? The guys are rather popular and are very widely discussed these days

Pukkamex sounds very familiar, must have heard of them from several friends. But would be great if you can briefly remind me what they are bringing
sarrpora

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:10:31 PM

Pukkamex sounds very familiar, must have heard of them from several friends. But would be great if you can briefly remind me what they are bringing

Well, pukkamex is the world’s first leveraged cryptocurrency derivative trading platform that shares its revenue with its token holders. And it is easy to use for the beginner and powerful enough for the most experienced trader. Basically, pukkamex offers features never seen before Wink
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:14:57 PM

In fact, some coins without development and community will lost their value in the long term, we must to be carefull with the coins we use to hold.

Exactly mate to minimize and avoid loses holding some shitcoins we need to regular monitoring if have an improvement to get decision quick if we need to sell it quick before too late to deleted into exchange market list. Holding shitcoins is very risky but some of this is give more chance to get earn huge profits.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:43:58 AM

Yes, it may become nuisance to HODL too much Alts. If you don't want to get stressed, you should choose wisely and limit your ALTs on your portfolio. Why would you waste your time on monitoring unstable Alts. You can have from top 10 to top 20 as an option to bag.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:14:56 AM

I was just looking at the coinmarketcap table since 2013, I was surprised in what I saw, many coins topping the charts then are now almost non-existent, we need to be careful of the kind of coins we hodl especially for long term. Most of these projects just die after the initial hype.

This is precisely the reason why I am trying to minimize my altcoins right now. I am also making the same constant monitoring of altcoins. And I notice that altcoins are dying as easily as they are also multiplying easily. They are replacing one another too quickly. I therefore think that HODLing of altcoins is very risky. The competition is very tight and the technology is also very fast. One huge altcoin today could be replaced tomorrow.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:17:24 AM

Yes, it may become nuisance to HODL too much Alts. If you don't want to get stressed, you should choose wisely and limit your ALTs on your portfolio. Why would you waste your time on monitoring unstable Alts. You can have from top 10 to top 20 as an option to bag.

It is a matter of our choice and I have to decline also those coins that aren't performing well even it belongs to the top 20 altcoins in the market. We have to be practical and ain't gonna be in good to hold for many years with zero percentage inclement. It is better to put some more in a single coin or two rather than of spreading into numerous coins. It'll be safe by then.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
rawdog11

Activity: 149
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:29:56 AM

Too many people look at what the coin promises rather than the development team and actual technical information.

caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:56:26 AM

I think it is better if we are making ourselves updated on the coins you have. If you think that that coin losses its price and can't reach your desired price, let it go and find another coin. Be a good investor and being a good investor is being updated all the time.

kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:12:49 AM

I think it is better if we are making ourselves updated on the coins you have. If you think that that coin losses its price and can't reach your desired price, let it go and find another coin. Be a good investor and being a good investor is being updated all the time.
we have to move on from  old coins to new coins to recover our loss there.as traders we have to quicky changes strategy if something wrong happen in our portofolio.don't just hold it till its value in cheapest price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:19:48 AM

yes. It is true.
it is very difficult to predict coins for a long time.
a coin is certainly very difficult to be in the top position, especially when there are so many new coin coins. of course the competition is getting harder.
for altcoin I think it's better to set up day trades to be safer
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:20:44 AM

that's a common thing in the crypto world, some coins that die because they are no longer able to compete with new projects, but some are still surviving until now because they continue to make the latest investment in their coins, I have a few coins that are indeed quite famous in the past 2 years, but until now the token shows no improvement at all.

riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:27:35 AM

I was just looking at the coinmarketcap table since 2013, I was surprised in what I saw, many coins topping the charts then are now almost non-existent, we need to be careful of the kind of coins we hodl especially for long term. Most of these projects just die after the initial hype.
Can you show what the coin is, because if I noticed that the coin in the top 20 is always good for us to make a long-term investment. I believe if we choose coins in top 20 at coinmarketcap and hold it for long term Investment then we will get the profit.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:53:30 AM

Yes always, lot of scams and people cheated, for safety of your money still the best to hold main coins and some good alts.

I am focusing now on(which I always hold)

BTC
ETH
LTC

While investing some resource on alt projects that I strongly believe to be strong players in their own field later in the future

Monero
Zcash
Ebakus
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:22:11 AM

Absolutely not all coins are worth holding just  look into the future of the coin you try to hold for the future and see it uniqueness in the upcoming years and draw your conclusions. Most coins  we hold are worthless.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:15:24 AM

I agree, when we choose altcoin as an investment, we must be careful. Many altcoins are not supported by a product or are supported by a strong team. Safe options for altcoin are those in the top 10 coin market because they already have products and are also traded in great value

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Elmichaels

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:29:12 AM

Ever since i got blown out on some altcoins, i have decided not to follow hype but to take my time in carrying out due research on the project before joining the investors. Most investors suffer from hypes and are blinded by the promises made the team rather than go extra length to know more about the project and the team of developers.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:45:31 AM

I think long term investors should be more concern about the subject matter because some project(s) team do not really care about their investors; which is very bad.

Investors should look out for potential projects with a real and usable products.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:58:06 AM

one thing I have always know for sure is that many of this project will die off either in the long term or short term. Soon, we will only see stronger projects with good use in the market.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:08:28 AM

Holding some of these coins or tokens we have is take a very high risk because some of them  are not going to survive in the long term and keep holding them is going to  make you lose the whole of your investments on those coins. I remember that I invested in a coins in 2017 during the cryptocurrency boom. Today the project is dead and when it was listed in the market if I sold then I could have made huge profits then. Bitcoin and some few coins  are going to survive especially when the libra coin hit the market and that means you will lose if you hold till those coins became valueless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: