Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andrew_13

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:55:52 PM

Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
Yes, there is such an option. It is necessary to clarify. Sometimes they pay not only at ETH but also at BTC.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:07:36 PM

Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
Yes, there is such an option. It is necessary to clarify. Sometimes they pay not only at ETH but also at BTC.
Not sure if this project will pay in eth or btc.  For the project it is absolutely not profitable.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:18:20 PM

Not sure if this project will pay in eth or btc.  For the project it is absolutely not profitable.
Yes, but you never know what can change in payment. If something changes, they will definitely let us know about it.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:09:40 PM

Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this Bounty?  After all, the more participants, the less will be the reward?
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:35:23 PM

I just wanted to clarify in what currency the distribution of remuneration will be.  I think many are interested.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:09:34 PM

Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this Bounty?  After all, the more participants, the less will be the reward?
it is not always so.  Basically, the team pays a fixed amount of rewards for participating in the Bounty.
Kyki

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:03:49 PM

Yes, sometimes they reduce the reward for the participants. but it seems to me that in this project they will not reduce
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:10:03 PM

usually such information is warned in advance. but no one mentioned anything here.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

how many tokens comes to the wallet when I received them for free, but not buying on the exchange
CurrentEventsu

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:18:09 PM

I'll join the bounty thing. I think the art market is ripe for disruption with tokenazation. Looking forward to the development of this.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

No matter how good your project is, no matter how detailed is the WhitePaper, what you really needed is a very good marketing strategy and effective promotional team that would spread more awareness about the beauty and profitability of this project.
I agree with you, high-quality advertising will only increase the popularity and, accordingly, investment.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:47:29 AM

No matter how good your project is, no matter how detailed is the WhitePaper, what you really needed is a very good marketing strategy and effective promotional team that would spread more awareness about the beauty and profitability of this project.
I agree with you, high-quality advertising will only increase the popularity and, accordingly, investment.
I think it’s worth doing advertising seriously. Because this is the only way to attract as many audiences and investments as possible.
Boltred

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

I can participate in the Bounty campaign, but only in one form bounty, for example in Telegram or instagram?
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:19:51 PM

I can participate in the Bounty campaign, but only in one form bounty, for example in Telegram or instagram?
Most likely no. Since one participant always uses only one bonus program.
Kyki

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:24:41 PM

When will the active launch? Since I just thought about buying a token. What is the minimum purchase amount?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:52:18 PM

Usually, the user chooses what types of Bounty to participate in.  Only you must understand that the amount of the reward that you then receive will depend on this.
Kyki

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:31:44 PM

Usually, the user chooses what types of Bounty to participate in.  Only you must understand that the amount of the reward that you then receive will depend on this.
usually in all bounties they pay almost the same, regardless of the type of bounty
Drift4589

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

usually in all bounties they pay almost the same, regardless of the type of bounty
I do not agree with you.  Usually the more difficult the level of the job in the Bounty is, the more payment you will receive later.
Boltred

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:33:31 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:36:35 PM

I do not agree with you.  Usually the more difficult the level of the job in the Bounty is, the more payment you will receive later.
Usually this is a project promotion and subscription company. And I participated in it many times and I will say that almost everywhere they paid the same amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: