Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pask777 (OP)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 12:15:07 AM

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________

ArtPro Platform is starting their Official Bounty Program with Bounty0x in order to reward supporters. ArtPro has pre-funded  $300,000.00 in APT tokens with Bounty0x!

To view and participate in our active ArtPro bounty campaign, register with Bounty0x as a hunter and complete ArtPro bounties!

Attention: Hunters may not "reserve" spots with submitting broken links, empty articles, or anything as a placeholder. You may not use multiple submission content (the same thing or slight variation of) across other ArtPro bounties. You may not plagiarize content and must pass a plagiarism test. These are all strict rule violations, and will disqualify you from any reward in the ArtPro campaign as a whole.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boltred

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:32:39 PM

How long will the bounty campaign last?  And when will the distribution of tokens occur?
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:45:54 PM

The amount is large enough for all users who join the bounty program to receive rewards. I hope that you will succeed.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:02:20 PM

What number will be the start of the distribution of tokens for users? And what form do I need to fill out to receive them?
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:24:41 PM

What number will be the start of the distribution of tokens for users? And what form do I need to fill out to receive them?
You can simply follow the link in the text and register for this bounty campaign.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:47:00 PM

You can simply follow the link in the text and register for this bounty campaign.
most likely the distribution of coins will begin immediately after the end of the Bounty campaign.  Usually other projects do it that way.
icelee226

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:19:15 PM

ArtPro is building the go-to marketplace for private dealers and contemporary artist to give them a trusted and secured pathway to engage in trade also allowing to bypass excessive fees and the need for intermediaries.
ArtPro is bringing art to the blockchain and will host their fundraising via IEO on ExMarkets starting on July 25th.
Boltred

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:23:19 PM

ArtPro is building the go-to marketplace for private dealers and contemporary artist to give them a trusted and secured pathway to engage in trade also allowing to bypass excessive fees and the need for intermediaries.
ArtPro is bringing art to the blockchain and will host their fundraising via IEO on ExMarkets starting on July 25th.
I hope thanks to Bounty a large number of users will take part in sales.  This can be called advertising for the project.
Kyki

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:29:45 PM

Thank you, already registered in this program. Now I will follow the process and development of the project here.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:39:07 PM

Followed the link and registered. Satisfied, very convenient and fast, everything happens. Very active development of the project!
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 10:50:16 PM

I think that it will not come out very nicely for new users who have just joined. It is necessary to observe such options.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:01:33 PM

The amount is large enough for all users who join the bounty program to receive rewards. I hope that you will succeed.
I hope that the team will pay the full amount of the reward they promise.
Well, I think that you should not doubt it. Because the topic is interesting and they don’t need to tear down their remutation, which they had been creating with the project for so long.
Boltred

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:59:13 PM

I think that it will not come out very nicely for new users who have just joined. It is necessary to observe such options.
what are you talking about?  Did you find any problems with registering in this bounty?
molly_me

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:17:03 PM

New users who have just joined the project, on the contrary, will actively support and participate in the Bounty campaign.
Emerald688

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:20:07 PM

I hope that the team will pay the full amount of the reward they promise.
Well, I think that you should not doubt it. Because the topic is interesting and they don’t need to tear down their remutation, which they had been creating with the project for so long.
absolutely right, what makes you doubt this project will not pay the full campaign participants?  if you don't get paid in full, the Team's reputation has a bad name.

QwertyBUM

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:00:48 PM

New users who have just joined the project, on the contrary, will actively support and participate in the Bounty campaign.
This option is also possible. Always new project interests new users who want to invest in something.
andrew_13

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:05:46 PM

I did not mean it. Just did not write this answer to the question. On the contrary, I always support new projects to show that it is interesting to me. And to give progress to the development of the platform.
Kyki

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:02:37 PM

By the way, I found this thread by chance and decided to register for tasks to get tokens to my wallet later.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:40:06 PM

Who knows what amount they plan to distribute to the bounty? Is there such information on the bounty program?
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:24:44 AM

By the way, I found this thread by chance and decided to register for tasks to get tokens to my wallet later.
there is an assumption that in the future these tokens will cost a pretty decent amount.  So I think you made the right choice.
Drift4589

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:33:05 AM

Who knows what amount they plan to distribute to the bounty? Is there such information on the bounty program?
the team has not yet provided this information, but I think in the near future they should tell us how much they plan to allocate for remuneration.
Boltred

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:15:29 AM

the team has not yet provided this information, but I think in the near future they should tell us how much they plan to allocate for remuneration.
on the official website the figure is indicated only as a percentage.  They plan to spend 3% of the funds on Airdrop and Bounty.
Kyki

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

there is an assumption that in the future these tokens will cost a pretty decent amount.  So I think you made the right choice.
It is good that there are people like me and are looking at such projects and who will then use the services of the platform.
molly_me

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:20:42 PM

It is good that there are people like me and are looking at such projects and who will then use the services of the platform.
I hope there will be many such people, because I hope that the platform will succeed in its development.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:36:40 PM

What feature does ArtPro that stand out against other blockchain companies involving art? It's always great to see projects involving art getting into the blockchain technology and must be fully supported by the art community.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:46:33 PM

The correct decision in this case, I will tell you. Many do just that, but then they do not regret it since tokens are increasing in price now.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:18:39 PM

If this is a large amount, I think that a large number of new users will soon join us for a reward. I often observe such cases.
andrew_13

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:25:21 PM

Quite an interesting project in itself. Related to art. I have not met such people yet, and here also on the blockchain. It is interesting to observe the development.
molly_me

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:22:30 PM

If this is a large amount, I think that a large number of new users will soon join us for a reward. I often observe such cases.
I hope it will be a good amount and it will really attract many new supporters.
andrew_13

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
Drift4589

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:33:06 PM

I hope it will be a good amount and it will really attract many new supporters.
Usually such amounts are not disclosed here. But I hope that there will be an exception here and will announce all amounts of funds that are collected,
Kyki

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:43:19 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 12:33:22 PM by Kyki

if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be are paying on the platform?
Boltred

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:31:12 PM

What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be rasalachivatsya on the platform?
ArtPro platform is not an employer for artists.  The platform is simply a place where any author can sell his work of art.
Rayday001

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be rasalachivatsya on the platform?
the platform will use ArtPro tokens.  This is important for increasing the popularity and price of tokens.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:50:55 PM

the platform will use ArtPro tokens.  This is important for increasing the popularity and price of tokens.
Probably yes. Perhaps in the future other coins will be added to pay for work.
Kyki

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:37:45 PM

What trading pairs will you trade your tokens with?
Rayday001

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

Probably yes. Perhaps in the future other coins will be added to pay for work.
Of course, it would be convenient if Eth and Btc could be used, but there is a high probability that ArtPro tokens will no longer be used at all.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

There are some attempt to launch a crypto that supports the art field but as far as i know, not a single project has been successfully made it. The last project i knew is a failure. Do you have a security measures to protect the customer from buying some fake stuffs and at the same time protecting the art maker to get the real value of his artworks?
Boltred

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:57:57 PM

There are some attempt to launch a crypto that supports the art field but as far as i know, not a single project has been successfully made it. The last project i knew is a failure. Do you have a security measures to protect the customer from buying some fake stuffs and at the same time protecting the art maker to get the real value of his artworks?
I think there should be some information on the platform about this, because the authenticity of works of art is really very much appreciated and must be monitored.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

Indeed it is very difficult to perform. But if you have already begun to make such a platform, then every detail and the security of both the buyer from the fake and the seller for payment are thought out.
andrew_13

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:53:46 PM

That is, for example, I want to buy a picture from an artist, send him money, and if he doesn’t send me a reply that the deal is made and the goods have been sent, then I can complain about it and can block it on the platform?
So will deals be made through the platform?
Drift4589

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:35:24 PM

That is, for example, I want to buy a picture from an artist, send him money, and if he doesn’t send me a reply that the deal is made and the goods have been sent, then I can complain about it and can block it on the platform?
So will deals be made through the platform?
Yes, it seems that it will be so.  It is more secure for buyers.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:04:13 PM

What about bounty information? What stage of development is it at?
molly_me

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:49:19 PM

Bounty is already active, you can look at the official site, where you can choose for yourself the most suitable option for participation.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:08:32 AM

This kind of project is needed nowadays, just be more cautious to include more safety nets both for the buyer and the artist, the art field is a treasure and skills of an artist must be protected from those making some fake replicas that would make the effort be wasted.
Boltred

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:53:56 PM

This kind of project is needed nowadays, just be more cautious to include more safety nets both for the buyer and the artist, the art field is a treasure and skills of an artist must be protected from those making some fake replicas that would make the effort be wasted.
Yes, before buying such expensive works of art, you should read all the documents that I hope will be provided on the ArtPro platform.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:51:49 PM

I'm waiting for the launch of IEO. Because I would like to start trading.
Kyki

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:16:59 PM

Bounty is already active, you can look at the official site, where you can choose for yourself the most suitable option for participation.
I am glad that the team gives the opportunity to choose any option to participate in the Bounty campaign.  I have already chosen for myself a few options.
Could you clarify which options you chose? Since I am still considering for myself, I think what to choose.
Rayday001

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:22:46 PM

as long as you can earn some tokens in this bounty, it will give you an edge after starting sales.
Drift4589

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

as long as you can earn some tokens in this bounty, it will give you an edge after starting sales.
I think this will give advantages not after the launch of sales, but after its completion, when it will be possible to use the platform.
Boltred

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:02:29 PM

I think this will give advantages not after the launch of sales, but after its completion, when it will be possible to use the platform.
Well, of course, where else would these tokens be needed?  Only to use them on the ArtPro platform.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:49:32 PM

Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
andrew_13

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:35:43 PM

Well, of course, where else would these tokens be needed?  Only to use them on the ArtPro platform.
The tokens of this project will be available not only on the platform, but they will also appear on the stock exchange for trading.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:47:33 PM

A good option. You can get tokens before launching. Few people provide this opportunity.
Kyki

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:06:52 PM

Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Rayday001

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:21:07 PM

I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
Boltred

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:21:53 PM

Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
Rayday001

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:55:15 PM

distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
of course in tokens, because tokens will be used on the ArtPro platform.
andrew_13

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:55:52 PM

Yes, there is such an option. It is necessary to clarify. Sometimes they pay not only at ETH but also at BTC.
Drift4589

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:07:36 PM

Yes, there is such an option. It is necessary to clarify. Sometimes they pay not only at ETH but also at BTC.
Not sure if this project will pay in eth or btc.  For the project it is absolutely not profitable.
Kyki

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:18:20 PM

Not sure if this project will pay in eth or btc.  For the project it is absolutely not profitable.
Yes, but you never know what can change in payment. If something changes, they will definitely let us know about it.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:09:40 PM

Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this Bounty?  After all, the more participants, the less will be the reward?
Boltred

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:35:23 PM

I just wanted to clarify in what currency the distribution of remuneration will be.  I think many are interested.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:09:34 PM

Are there any restrictions on the number of participants in this Bounty?  After all, the more participants, the less will be the reward?
it is not always so.  Basically, the team pays a fixed amount of rewards for participating in the Bounty.
Kyki

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:03:49 PM

Yes, sometimes they reduce the reward for the participants. but it seems to me that in this project they will not reduce
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:10:03 PM

usually such information is warned in advance. but no one mentioned anything here.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:17:45 PM

how many tokens comes to the wallet when I received them for free, but not buying on the exchange
CurrentEventsu

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:18:09 PM

I'll join the bounty thing. I think the art market is ripe for disruption with tokenazation. Looking forward to the development of this.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

No matter how good your project is, no matter how detailed is the WhitePaper, what you really needed is a very good marketing strategy and effective promotional team that would spread more awareness about the beauty and profitability of this project.
I agree with you, high-quality advertising will only increase the popularity and, accordingly, investment.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:47:29 AM

No matter how good your project is, no matter how detailed is the WhitePaper, what you really needed is a very good marketing strategy and effective promotional team that would spread more awareness about the beauty and profitability of this project.
I agree with you, high-quality advertising will only increase the popularity and, accordingly, investment.
I think it’s worth doing advertising seriously. Because this is the only way to attract as many audiences and investments as possible.
Boltred

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

I can participate in the Bounty campaign, but only in one form bounty, for example in Telegram or instagram?
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:19:51 PM

I can participate in the Bounty campaign, but only in one form bounty, for example in Telegram or instagram?
Most likely no. Since one participant always uses only one bonus program.
Kyki

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:24:41 PM

When will the active launch? Since I just thought about buying a token. What is the minimum purchase amount?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:52:18 PM

Usually, the user chooses what types of Bounty to participate in.  Only you must understand that the amount of the reward that you then receive will depend on this.
Kyki

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:31:44 PM

Usually, the user chooses what types of Bounty to participate in.  Only you must understand that the amount of the reward that you then receive will depend on this.
usually in all bounties they pay almost the same, regardless of the type of bounty
Drift4589

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:30:50 PM

usually in all bounties they pay almost the same, regardless of the type of bounty
I do not agree with you.  Usually the more difficult the level of the job in the Bounty is, the more payment you will receive later.
Boltred

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:33:31 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:36:35 PM

I do not agree with you.  Usually the more difficult the level of the job in the Bounty is, the more payment you will receive later.
Usually this is a project promotion and subscription company. And I participated in it many times and I will say that almost everywhere they paid the same amount.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:51:22 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:41:30 PM

You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
Boltred

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:38:29 PM

I wonder how many people have already taken part in this bounty campaign?  Is there such information anywhere?
andrew_13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:06:16 PM

Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I totally agree with you. Advertising is a necessary and important factor at the stage of development of the platform.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

I wonder how many people have already taken part in this bounty campaign?  Is there such information anywhere?
usually developers do not disclose such information, so we can’t find out the approximate number of participants.
Kyki

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:33:26 PM

I participated in many bounties and for almost any work they gave the same amount of coins.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

usually developers do not disclose such information, so we can’t find out the approximate number of participants.
very rarely there is such information in the public domain. So I think that there will also be no such information.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

I am already participating in one of the options for this Bounty campaign, will the distribution of remuneration occur immediately after the end of the Bounty?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

very rarely there is such information in the public domain. So I think that there will also be no such information.
Yes, of course, I think it is not at all profitable for developers to show such data to the public.
Boltred

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:50:03 PM

I am already participating in one of the options for this Bounty campaign, will the distribution of remuneration occur immediately after the end of the Bounty?
distribution usually occurs some time after the completion of the bounty campaign.  But I think the team will have to report this additionally.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

distribution usually occurs some time after the completion of the bounty campaign.  But I think the team will have to report this additionally.
Yes, thanks for the help, but I hope someone from the team confirms this.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:33:53 PM

Yes, thanks for the help, but I hope someone from the team confirms this.
Confirm necessarily. Such news is always published here by administrators.
molly_me

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:13:28 PM

I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:11:53 PM

I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
perhaps in these countries there is a ban on cryptocurrency?
Rayday001

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:28:26 PM

Yes, that's how it is.  But the rest of the countries are lucky and they can take part in this wonderful Bounty campaign Cheesy
andrew_13

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:42:56 PM

Yes, that's how it is.  But the rest of the countries are lucky and they can take part in this wonderful Bounty campaign Cheesy
Yes, sometimes not all countries can take part in the bounty. And most take this opportunity to take part in the project as planned.
Kyki

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:53:33 PM

I will tell you a little secret. All who wish to participate in the bounty program can accept without restrictions.
Boltred

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

I will tell you a little secret. All who wish to participate in the bounty program can accept without restrictions.
why then did the developers write a list of countries that cannot participate in the bounty?
Rayday001

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:19:18 PM

when is the exact end date of the bounty campaign?  How much time is left?
Kyki

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:31:46 PM

why then did the developers write a list of countries that cannot participate in the bounty?
There are simply some countries in which it is forbidden to buy or sell cryptocurrency. They have laws that prohibit this.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:47:32 PM

I think such information should be written on the official website.  In any case, the team will announce when the Bounty is coming to an end.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:44:50 PM

It means that it is in this country that it is forbidden to use cryptocurrency and everything connected with it.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:15:47 PM

It means that it is in this country that it is forbidden to use cryptocurrency and everything connected with it.
I did not know that there is such an eventual development option. There are such countries in which it is forbidden to contact cryptocurrency.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:58:23 PM

I did not know that there is such an eventual development option. There are such countries in which it is forbidden to contact cryptocurrency.
Yes, unfortunately, are there any such cases. For example, in China it is prohibited, so few people are connected there with cryptocurrency.
Boltred

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:14:33 PM

Yes, unfortunately, are there any such cases. For example, in China it is prohibited, so few people are connected there with cryptocurrency.
I hope these prohibitions do not prevent developers from successfully completing this Bounty campaign, as well as sales.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

I think such information should be written on the official website.  In any case, the team will announce when the Bounty is coming to an end.
Thank you, I'm sure I will have time to take part in this event and get my share of Art tokens.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:26:35 PM

I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:39:28 PM

I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:25:18 PM

Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
molly_me

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:34:38 PM

A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
I agree, it looks very modern, because all cryptocurrency users watch various videos on YouTube.
Boltred

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:19:19 PM

Thank you, I'm sure I will have time to take part in this event and get my share of Art tokens.
Hurry to buy while they are on sale. It may be that they can either be bought up or suspended. No one is insured.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:30:36 PM

in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
She's not here. Maybe soon she will appear. This is the only way to attract people for bonuses.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:40:00 PM

I agree, it looks very modern, because all cryptocurrency users watch various videos on YouTube.
It turns out a good and profitable advertisement for both the blogger and the donor.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:50:13 PM

She's not here. Maybe soon she will appear. This is the only way to attract people for bonuses.
as I understand it, in the project, in general, in principle, there is no referral program?
molly_me

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:58:14 PM

as I understand it, in the project, in general, in principle, there is no referral program?
Apparently, the development team decided not to add this program to their project.
Boltred

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:22:54 PM

Apparently, the development team decided not to add this program to their project.
I'm very sorry, but I would have the opportunity to get additional tokens for inviting my friends)
Drift4589

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

I'm very sorry, but I would have the opportunity to get additional tokens for inviting my friends)
then you can just recommend this project and this bounty campaign to your friends  Wink
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:27:28 PM

As I understand from the above, there really is no referral system. Maybe it is for the better, or maybe not. Need analysis
andrew_13

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:39:34 PM

How can I see which paintings are sold?
Boltred

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:52:00 PM

then you can just recommend this project and this bounty campaign to your friends  Wink
Yes, I will do so, because there are no other options, especially since this Bounty campaign is very attractive, here we can get good rewards.
molly_me

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:10:00 PM

You can see it when the platform is launched.  Now we do not yet know what works of art will be on the platform.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:54:32 AM

You can see it when the platform is launched.  Now we do not yet know what works of art will be on the platform.
An interesting site, but here we are talking about another project and another platform.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:26:45 PM

An interesting site, but here we are talking about another project and another platform.
what do you mean?  In my opinion, everything is true, a platform for the sale of works of art.
molly_me

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

I wonder how many users have already joined this bounty campaign?  Payments will not depend on the number of participants?
giocante

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:35:37 PM

Our team is looking for diversification of our investments. Will be following your project. Keep us updated guys. And please disclose your personal info from the real world.
Boltred

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:38:34 PM

Our team is looking for diversification of our investments. Will be following your project. Keep us updated guys. And please disclose your personal info from the real world.
just follow this project, the team always gives the latest news about the project.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:27:58 PM

I wonder how many users have already joined this bounty campaign?  Payments will not depend on the number of participants?
Most likely, there will be no distribution of the number of guests.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:38:32 PM

You are busy developing a site that in reality can determine what kind of paintings they want in the house.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:45:05 AM

Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
Boltred

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:16:15 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to clarify when there will be a token distribution after registration for generosity?
distribution will begin no earlier than the end of the bounty.  So be patient.
molly_me

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:21:24 PM

Thanks for the answer, now I understand how this will happen.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

This usually happens when a suitable number of users is recruited for mass token distribution. Usually the term is about a month.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 06:16:16 PM

If you still have questions about the project, it is advisable to write in support mail. All questions will be answered immediately.
Jakral

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:13:50 PM

Blockchain is the right decision. Do you plan to expand the platform in the future? I mean for example music, own cloth design, etc.

Drift4589

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:09:27 AM

This usually happens when a suitable number of users is recruited for mass token distribution. Usually the term is about a month.
that is, you want to say that the distribution will be very soon?
molly_me

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:12:33 AM

If you still have questions about the project, it is advisable to write in support mail. All questions will be answered immediately.
Yes, thanks, I will use your advice if I still have questions for the development team.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:08:54 PM

Blockchain is the right decision. Do you plan to expand the platform in the future? I mean for example music, own cloth design, etc.
Most likely that what you offer no one will translate into reality. Since this is a platform for the sale of art, not clothing.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:03:38 PM

I would also like to know the exact information about the distribution of tokens, when it will be held.
Boltred

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 05:15:12 PM

Most likely that what you offer no one will translate into reality. Since this is a platform for the sale of art, not clothing.
I think this option is possible, but it should be another separate platform for selling other things.
molly_me

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:39:55 PM

I think this option is possible, but it should be another separate platform for selling other things.
as far as I know, the team is not going to develop any other platforms yet.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:37:13 PM

as far as I know, the team is not going to develop any other platforms yet.
So far nothing of the kind has been indicated. Maybe next year
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 05:50:39 PM

Then this is another project, he will not be related to this platform for the sale of art.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:07:04 PM

I would also like to know the exact information about the distribution of tokens, when it will be held.
Distribution of tokens will be all after the end of the bounty program.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 06:28:39 PM

That is, only after the bounty ends? What is the end date?
Boltred

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:36:55 PM

I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
cripti7

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:25:31 AM

Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:57:34 AM

I can’t tell you the exact date for the end of the Bounty, I think you need to ask someone from the development team.
Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:05:31 AM

Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
Boltred

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:32:13 PM

Good, but administrators rarely appear here. There are few updates recently in all such projects.
maybe the bounty will end when the sales end.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:44:59 PM

Hello! Where do I need to send a form to participate in the distribution of coins?
just go to the official website of the Bounty campaign and there you can join any kind of Bounty.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:02:23 PM

Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:45:45 AM

just go to the official website of the Bounty campaign and there you can join any kind of Bounty.
Thanks, I figured it out. Now I have joined the token distribution.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:57:24 AM

What date will the sale be? And then we will immediately receive tokens?
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 03:03:56 PM

Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
Boltred

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:20:31 PM

no, this usually happens some time after the completion of sales.  I think for about a month.
molly_me

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:35:24 PM

All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
if there is information about the team, then it will not disappear anywhere) Sometimes it happens that projects do not give any information about the team at all and this is not correct, in my opinion.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:28:50 AM

no, this usually happens some time after the completion of sales.  I think for about a month.
I see that most projects do this closer to October. I wonder what this may be connected with.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:13:31 PM

I see that most projects do this closer to October. I wonder what this may be connected with.
I think this is not connected with anything, just some time after the end of sales and that’s it.
molly_me

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:24:48 PM

I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:59:08 PM

I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
I agree, as it is checked by time.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:52:16 PM

I am participating in this Bounty campaign and I hope to get a good reward in the near future.
shibenik

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:27:21 AM

will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:54:20 AM

will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
molly_me

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:46:19 PM

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
Boltred

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:23:15 PM

I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:42:14 PM

As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:15:07 PM

As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
I like the concept and development of the platform. There are not many that can be found. I like everything here.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:17:52 PM

if there is information about the team, then it will not disappear anywhere) Sometimes it happens that projects do not give any information about the team at all and this is not correct, in my opinion.
Of course not. You cannot do this. Because there is no information and the investor may not come
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:01:11 AM

is there a blocking period for the sale of tokens for bounty participants?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:11:18 AM

but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:53:09 AM

ArtPro provides a bounty category for YouTube channel bloggers?
Boltred

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:38:49 PM

in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:53:26 PM

If the developers consider it necessary to do this, then yes. And if not, then no one will block.
molly_me

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:14:07 PM

If the developers consider it necessary to do this, then yes. And if not, then no one will block.
as far as I know, they will not block sales for Bounty participants.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:00:53 PM

If you are talking about ArtPro advertising on your channel, then you should better negotiate this directly with the team.
shibenik

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:51:58 AM

I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
it's good, I decided to support the project and I want to be sure that I can get my awards without delay
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:19:08 AM

as far as I know, they will not block sales for Bounty participants.
I do not understand why block at all. Because few developers do that. May scare users.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:29:28 AM

Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you planning to advertise this project?
benomar65

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:45:14 AM

Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you planning to advertise this project?
I think that the project needs a variety of support to become popular among a large community
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:48:22 AM

If you have a channel, then you can safely help the team with advertising.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:24:02 AM

a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
Boltred

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:57:36 PM

it's good, I decided to support the project and I want to be sure that I can get my awards without delay
I am also waiting for my reward and hope to get a good amount.
molly_me

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:04:35 PM

Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
baby5226

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:26:33 AM

Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
gabrieljony

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:00:37 AM

and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
the conditions are described on the bounty website
https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ArtPro%20Platform
fahad552

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:56:43 AM

for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
molly_me

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:29:50 AM

Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
DE_LUX

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:41:28 PM

It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:52:17 PM

It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:30:11 PM

Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
I noticed this. I would add it to the list of interesting projects that are currently under development.
benomar65

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:27:30 AM

the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
I agree with you, but it must be high-quality content to the project was able to reward participants.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:53:26 AM

Of course, you can’t say the other with such support!
andrew_13

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:39:44 AM

Hello everyone, have you already added the token to CoinMarketCap?
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:02:43 AM

The official site has all the available information about the development team and the project as a whole.
blackkakfian

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:20:58 AM

no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
emmaabbey01

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:05:35 AM

no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
Boltred

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:30:44 AM

the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
so soon we will be able to see ArtPro coins on CoinMarketCap.
molly_me

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 12:09:31 PM

we can say with confidence about the quality of this Bounty campaign only after its completion and receipt of remuneration.
baby5226

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 06:42:52 AM

we can say with confidence about the quality of this Bounty campaign only after its completion and receipt of remuneration.
I fully agree with this, only after receiving the awards, I can say that the team held a quality bounty for the community
gabrieljony

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 07:34:01 AM

I fully agree with this, only after receiving the awards, I can say that the team held a quality bounty for the community
I think Bounty0x will be able to guarantee the payout for the Bounty
fahad552

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:14:01 AM

I have not worked with this platform before. Projects transfer tokens during the launch campaign on Bounty0x?
andrew_13

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:59:44 AM

Very good. So they do everything right. It can be seen that there is a result from all the work done.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

I have not worked with this platform before. Projects transfer tokens during the launch campaign on Bounty0x?
Seems Yes. But it is worth reviewing all the information on this.
molly_me

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:20:11 PM

I still do not understand how much time after the end of the Bounty campaign we will receive our reward?
I think for about a month you should be given everything that is due to you.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 05:22:18 PM

Why so long?  I expected to receive my reward much earlier.
blackkakfian

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:25:26 AM

Why so long?  I expected to receive my reward much earlier.
the team did not specify an exact deadline for the distribution of awards, but I read that this will happen after the IEO
benomar65

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 07:16:35 AM

I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
emmaabbey01

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:10:38 AM

I hope that the payment will be made immediately for all participants, and not in stages
there is no reason to doubt that the developers will make payments in a timely manner. The project has a good reputation.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:17:17 AM

Not yet, but soon developers should update this information here.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:11:56 PM

there is no reason to doubt that the developers will make payments in a timely manner. The project has a good reputation.
I think so too. The guys have already earned the trust of their customers and investors.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:23:02 PM

Most likely, tokens will be charged within a week.
molly_me

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:40:07 PM

Thank you, I still hope that we will not wait long for our reward.
Boltred

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 04:18:13 PM

all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
baby5226

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:09:29 AM

all the participants in the Bounty campaign hope this, because no one likes to wait long.
there is a wish not just to receive the awards, but also to receive from it good profit. The team must continue to work on the project to make it happen.
gabrieljony

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:21:54 AM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
fahad552

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:35:49 AM

and how does the project check the content that will participate in this bounty?
I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
Boltred

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:36:00 PM

I understand that the verification process is the responsibility of the sheriffs of the platform on which the bounty is placed
I think the team has its own verification methods, in any case, they will not pay for poorly performed work.
molly_me

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 03:40:19 PM

there is a wish not just to receive the awards, but also to receive from it good profit. The team must continue to work on the project to make it happen.
Yes, we all hope for a further increase in the price of ArtPro coins.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:19:52 PM

I think the team has its own verification methods, in any case, they will not pay for poorly performed work.
usually the conditions are simple and always easy to fulfill.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 08:54:04 PM

I also expect you, and I hope that we do not have to wait long.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 09:12:24 PM

Well, actually yes. But only many simply do not want to take on this responsibility.
blackkakfian

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:54:04 AM

that's right. ArtPro bounty conditions are good for me, I hope I can be useful for the project.
benomar65

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 07:07:16 AM

Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
emmaabbey01

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

Bounty0x provides reliable control of all content that is posted by participants of the campaign
very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
molly_me

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:34:42 PM

that's right. ArtPro bounty conditions are good for me, I hope I can be useful for the project.
The bounty is still active, you can still take part in this event.
Boltred

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:31:13 PM

very well, I think that the participants of generosity should not have questions if they will perform tasks efficiently
In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:59:56 AM

Well, actually yes. But only many simply do not want to take on this responsibility.
I drew attention to this. I want to say that maybe it’s not worthwhile to pay direct attention to this. Maybe there will be updates in the near future.
fahad552

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:21:16 AM

tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:08:11 PM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:38:13 AM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see in the description of these conditions.  Bounty has been open for a long time I don't think they're going to add them now. 
benomar65

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:44:22 AM

tokens for bounty members will not be blocked for sale on exchanges immediately after listing? I've seen similar limitations in other projects.
I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:38:40 AM

I hope we can sell the token right after the listing, at the moment I'm thinking of a quick profit
let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information
Boltred

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

I did not see in the description of these conditions.  Bounty has been open for a long time I don't think they're going to add them now. 
I agree with you, now it just will not make any sense.  But we can just invite our friends to participate in the Bounty without using the referral program.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:00:07 PM

let's see what happens after the IEO ends. This will be the most relevant information
I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:39:12 PM

I agree with you, but it must be high-quality content to the project was able to reward participants.
exactly. But quality content is also not easy to achieve. It takes a lot of effort to work on this project.
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

When IEO ends it's not as easy as you want it to be, most projects now are a waste of time and bounty hunters will feel ignored, that's the reality now and we have to accept it.
gabrieljony

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:15:02 AM

When IEO ends it's not as easy as you want it to be, most projects now are a waste of time and bounty hunters will feel ignored, that's the reality now and we have to accept it.
at the moment, it is difficult to determine the prospects of the token immediately after the completion of the investment collection, you may have to wait
baby5226

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:10:22 AM

I wonder what will be the initial cost of ArtPro tokens?  I hope the price will be really favorable for us.
I think it depends entirely on the development activity of the project and its results in the MVP view
fahad552

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:12:18 AM

I think it depends entirely on the development activity of the project and its results in the MVP view
as I understand it, the team is getting close to presenting their work, which is good
molly_me

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:09:59 AM

as I understand it, the team is getting close to presenting their work, which is good
Now it has nothing to do with the bounty campaign.  The main thing is that in the future, the payment of our remuneration takes place on time and without delay.
Boltred

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 04:03:49 PM

at the moment, it is difficult to determine the prospects of the token immediately after the completion of the investment collection, you may have to wait
In any case, you have to wait, any token needs time to rise on the market.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:08:57 PM

In any case, you have to wait, any token needs time to rise on the market.
everyone who is interested in making a profit will always store tokens longer than other users.
andrew_13

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:28:58 PM

When is listing planned?
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:24:43 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:16:20 AM

Many good artists were found thanks to this project!
benomar65

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 08:42:26 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:20:29 AM

Probably yes. Because most companies do just that.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:24:52 AM

In my opinion, the conditions for completing tasks in the Bounty are absolutely simple.  Does anyone have difficulties with their implementation?
If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:08:52 AM

the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
Boltred

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:49:43 AM

If difficulties arose, then we would have already been informed of this. At the moment, they can not be.
Of course, I would say that this is an ordinary Bounty campaign with the usual conditions.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:30:07 AM

this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 01:32:29 PM

Of course, I would say that this is an ordinary Bounty campaign with the usual conditions.
there can be no talk of difficulties. I believe that everything is correctly calculated here.
baby5226

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:16:15 AM

I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
the project is developing according to plan, so now there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the quality of the token distribution.
gabrieljony

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:02:57 AM

will the token listing take place on two exchanges at once?
andrew_13

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 07:53:35 AM

Yes. I think that there will be no changes in this regard.
fahad552

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:49:31 AM

the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
Boltred

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:24:32 PM

the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
molly_me

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:43:44 PM

well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
This has been spoken about many times.  Don’t worry, all users will receive their rewards on time.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

a friend of mine wants to join the Bounty campaign now, do you think it's too late to do this?  Or will he still manage to get a good reward?
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:08:16 PM

What projects do not take ordinary users. Here in the team only professionals
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:01:08 AM

OK. What is the end date? as it is not indicated in the roadmap.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:39:25 AM

there is no start date for the last round of the IEO. I think the information about the completion of the sale will be announced with it.
benomar65

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:30:20 AM

there is no start date for the last round of the IEO. I think the information about the completion of the sale will be announced with it.
The team is still talking about the launch in 2019. I hope this will happen this year.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:41:56 AM

The team is still talking about the launch in 2019. I hope this will happen this year.
is there any information about achieving the soft cap?
Boltred

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:15:53 PM

I did not see news about this, maybe the soft cap has already been collected, but the team simply does not put this news on public display.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:53:44 PM

I did not see news about this, maybe the soft cap has already been collected, but the team simply does not put this news on public display.
most likely it is, because the team does not often talk about any project news.
baby5226

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:40:51 AM

most likely it is, because the team does not often talk about any project news.
I hope that we simply do not know about it, but the project has already reached the limit that will guarantee the distribution of the token.
gabrieljony

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:27:59 AM

the continued sale of the token will bring us closer to the distribution of tokens. I'm waiting for messages
fahad552

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:00:43 AM

the continued sale of the token will bring us closer to the distribution of tokens. I'm waiting for messages
Yes, I want to know exactly when I can get my tokens
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

the project is developing according to plan, so now there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the quality of the token distribution.
Of course. But is there any reason to doubt the project?
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

This is not the most convenient option of course, but I think that maybe they will review and indicate in advance all the dates.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:50:37 PM

I did not see that there was a referral system. If it were resolved, then it would have been added from the very start of IEO.
molly_me

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

I did not see that there was a referral system. If it were resolved, then it would have been added from the very start of IEO.
Of course, now it is too late to add a referral program, it was necessary to do this from the first day of the launch of the Bounty, in order to attract new supporters.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:49:21 PM

Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Boltred

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:40:12 PM

Of course, now it is too late to add a referral program, it was necessary to do this from the first day of the launch of the Bounty, in order to attract new supporters.
Sometimes there are such cases that the referral program is launched almost at the end.
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:51:54 PM

Sometimes there are such cases that the referral program is launched almost at the end.
Yes, I saw similar projects, but I think that if the team wanted to create a referral program, they would have done it from the very beginning.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:21:56 AM

Of course. But is there any reason to doubt the project?
I think that ArtPro can become popular among buyers and sellers of paintings.
benomar65

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:02:05 AM

I also experienced this, but if few participants in the project. ArtPro attracted attention, so it seems to me that the referral program will not.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 10:42:32 AM

Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
I'm sure we'll find out only after the launch of the last round of IEO.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:49:43 PM

tell me when the last round of IEO starts?
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:48:00 PM

I also experienced this, but if few participants in the project. ArtPro attracted attention, so it seems to me that the referral program will not.
I think so too. There is no point in doing it at this stage.
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:04:44 PM

Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:10:02 PM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
Boltred

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:45:43 PM

everything is correct, but the Bounty can last less or vice versa more than the last round of IEO.
baby5226

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:59:50 AM

I have a question about transactions. How will payment be made and in what currency?
the ATP token will have advantages over other payment options for purchases.
gabrieljony

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:00:29 AM

everything is correct, but the Bounty can last less or vice versa more than the last round of IEO.
at the moment, I am satisfied with the conditions for the bounty.
fahad552

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:01:58 AM

Are there any dates when the last round will be? I did not find information about this.
by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

by the end of the year, the platform should be launched, now the conditions correspond to the roadmap, I think that Q4 2019 is the time when the token should be traded on exchanges.
quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
molly_me

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:20:50 PM

quite right, this is the last quarter of this year.  Accordingly, very soon we will see a fully working platform.
the main thing is that on the platform we can use the coins we earned in the Bounty.  I'm already waiting for this moment.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
benomar65

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:27:26 AM

Do you mean that when calculating with Atp coins, will the minimum commission amount be charged?
I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:09:07 AM

let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:15:28 AM

I think that developers should create such conditions for the token to be in demand
some of the platform's features will only be paid for with APT
Boltred

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:42:46 PM

some features?  I thought that any services on the platform would be paid using APT coins.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:48:55 PM

some features?  I thought that any services on the platform would be paid using APT coins.
I thought so too.  In this case, for what purposes do we buy coins and earn them in the Bounty campaign?
baby5226

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:06:07 AM

you're right, but as I understand, paintings can be bought using not only APT
gabrieljony

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:39:32 AM

we'll see how this is accomplished, but I believe APT should be the main currency for ArtPro
fahad552

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:40:11 AM

airdrop only open to Twitter, Facebook and Telegram?
molly_me

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:27:20 PM

if I’m not mistaken, then yes, it is open only to these areas.
Boltred

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:32:02 PM

we'll see how this is accomplished, but I believe APT should be the main currency for ArtPro
Of course, it will be convenient if we can use other coins, but of course the main currency should be APT.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:18:44 PM

it seems to me that this is absolutely enough for Airdrop participants, any user can choose the appropriate option for participation.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:36:33 AM

it seems to me that this is absolutely enough for Airdrop participants, any user can choose the appropriate option for participation.
I agree with you, bounty ArtPro is pretty with a large list of categories to choose the best for yourself
benomar65

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

I agree with you, bounty ArtPro is pretty with a large list of categories to choose the best for yourself
great Bounty. Now the main thing for me is to see the tokens in my wallet with a good profit  Cheesy
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:22:14 AM

that's exactly what I meant. Each work of art is valued in the viewer's native Fiat currency and in APT. But other functions will require APT
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:22:49 AM

Payment will be in Bitcoin and project tokens, most likely. And so I did not find information about this.
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:30:57 AM

Everything has its time. I think as soon as the topic goes beyond this, the developers without fail will come up with everything.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:32:58 AM

What will be a number of advantages? Could you tell or give a link to the article?
andrew_13

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:37:37 AM

Everything goes without fail. All payments will be processed simultaneously. I think we have nothing to worry about in this case.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:56:56 AM

What kind of exchanges are you talking about?
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:00:17 AM

let's see when the IEO completion date will be announced to be sure of the launch string.
I can say that it will be at least a month in time. Maybe even more
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:05:43 AM

Maybe you know what functions will be approximately with payment only in APT?
Boltred

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:20:41 PM

It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:24:58 PM

I can say that it will be at least a month in time. Maybe even more
most likely it will be longer than a month, because after the completion of sales, the launch of the platform will not be right away.
baby5226

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:37:47 AM

I think that the project offered optimal conditions for the bounty to benefit the project, and the participants were satisfied with the awards
gabrieljony

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:53:45 AM

about those who will add the APT token to the list after the completion of the token sale and bounty.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:07:00 AM

Yes, so far only available on these social networks.
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:13:17 AM

It is unlikely that it is now reliably known which functions will be paid by APT coins.  All the same, you need to wait for the launch of the platform.
Usually this information is given in the middle of the development of the platform. Therefore, they should have already given this information.
fahad552

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:14:42 AM

thank you, I understand now.  It will be good to get more free tokens.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:45:05 AM

about those who will add the APT token to the list after the completion of the token sale and bounty.
as I understand it, they can do this on  LAtoken and Exmarkets
benomar65

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:34:40 AM

I think that these are quite high-quality exchanges for those who want to sell their part of the tokens.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:27:02 AM

As far as I know, viewing the certificate of authenticity,  the AR app  and storage costs.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

thank you, I understand now.  It will be good to get more free tokens.
Yes, for us it is a good bonus. You could say that.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:19:19 PM

In my opinion, most likely yes. I think if something changes, then we are obliged to let the developers know about it.
andrew_13

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:29:34 PM

Do you plan to add a token to the Coinmarketkap in the near future?
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:37:09 PM

It is clear, but it will be announced later as I believe. Now few provide the answer.
molly_me

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:52:03 PM

if I'm not mistaken they should have added an APT token to Coinmarketcap soon.
baby5226

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 07:00:16 AM

it seems to me that this process will be completed only after adding the token to the list of exchanges for trading.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:07:36 AM

excellent bounty categories to increase community interest in APT and encourage community early adopters
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 12:37:59 PM

the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:42:45 PM

the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 02:35:10 PM

Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:42:59 PM

that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
Yes, you still have enough time to buy a token.
Boltred

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 10:41:19 PM

only you should understand that towards the end of sales you will not be able to get a bonus when buying tokens.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 08:02:10 AM

only you should understand that towards the end of sales you will not be able to get a bonus when buying tokens.
all rounds that provided a bonus have already been closed. The last round is price $0.15 discount 0
baby5226

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:51:39 AM

I have not seen when the final round IEO will be opened, yet I think we need to wait for this date to make sure that the bounty will be closed in a timely manner.
EA_1903

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:44:57 AM

how does the project check the quality of the submitted content of its bounty campaign?
Boltred

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:28:13 PM

how does the project check the quality of the submitted content of its bounty campaign?
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that they have a manager who checks the work of users.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:59:16 PM

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that they have a manager who checks the work of users.
Well, it’s natural, in any Bounty campaign, there should be a manager for working with users.
Kankama2002

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:49:45 AM

KYC for the participants of the bounty?
turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:32:00 AM

Well, it’s natural, in any Bounty campaign, there should be a manager for working with users.
do I want to understand how fast this is happening, or will participants get confirmation after a while?
faelo

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:16:21 AM

I think that the profit will be high if the team shows some progress in the development while adding the token to the lists
Boltred

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:57:26 PM

KYC for the participants of the bounty?
To participate in the Bounty, you do not need to come KYC procedure.
Drift4589

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:11:02 PM

I think that the profit will be high if the team shows some progress in the development while adding the token to the lists
I think the team is working on it.  But besides this, the project already has a lot of support from many users.
molly_me

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

I think the team is working on it.  But besides this, the project already has a lot of support from many users.
probably after that you can absolutely have no doubt in the success of the Bounty campaign and the entire project as a whole.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

probably after that you can absolutely have no doubt in the success of the Bounty campaign and the entire project as a whole.
Yes, the platform has innovative solutions that are sure to be in demand among the participants of the art market
baby5226

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:00:43 AM

Yes, the platform has innovative solutions that are sure to be in demand among the participants of the art market
I am satisfied with this course of events to continue to participate in the bounty.
EA_1903

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:41:21 PM

I am satisfied with this course of events to continue to participate in the bounty.
it's true, good categories that will bring good benefits. I also decided to support the project
Boltred

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

it's true, good categories that will bring good benefits. I also decided to support the project
an amazing project that continues to attract new supporters throughout the entire bounty campaign.
Rayday001

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

To date, a really large number of new users have already joined, who are ready to support the project even after the completion of the Bounty campaign.
readhd

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:04:32 AM

To date, a really large number of new users have already joined, who are ready to support the project even after the completion of the Bounty campaign.
it's very good. This support is needed for the successful launch of ArtPro.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

I am ready to support the project and after the completion of the Bounty. After all, this way I can help to increase the popularity of the token on exchanges.  Smiley
popsickle

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:21:42 PM

I am ready to support the project and after the completion of the Bounty. After all, this way I can help to increase the popularity of the token on exchanges.  Smiley
And I think so. All token owners are interested in the growing popularity of the project.
Kankama2002

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

And I think so. All token owners are interested in the growing popularity of the project.
of course it's better to make a profit for it
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

What categories will the platform be divided into?
DE_LUX

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:56:17 AM

There are site administrators for this. They will follow all the information that will come to the platform.
andrew_13

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:08:50 AM

if I'm not mistaken they should have added an APT token to Coinmarketcap soon.
Ok, I think when they do this, there will be an update here, adding a token to the platform. We wait.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:18:51 AM

When does the opportunity to receive a bonus end? Maybe there is an end date for the distribution of the bonus?
turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:48:51 AM

soft cap managed to collect in the first rounds? I didn't see it.
faelo

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:43:35 AM

I hope so, I want to be sure that all the work of the project is very active.
emmaabbey01

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:59:21 AM

When does the opportunity to receive a bonus end? Maybe there is an end date for the distribution of the bonus?
I only saw the date listed on the bounty website
baby5226

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:08:09 AM

I only saw the date listed on the bounty website
I am sure that during the launch of IEO we will be able to understand the date of token distribution.
EA_1903

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:56:51 PM

I think that the distribution of the token will be done immediately after the completion of the token sale.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:19:06 PM

Yes, I think so. They managed to collect something.
andrew_13

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:33:15 PM

Yes, I think so. They managed to collect something.
I have not seen this information. But I think that if you look for it you can find at least how much they have collected.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:07:21 PM

What date will it be? Could you clarify?
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 09:24:51 PM

I think that the distribution of the token will be done immediately after the completion of the token sale.
This usually happens. We are waiting for the sale to complete.
readhd

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:37:23 AM

This usually happens. We are waiting for the sale to complete.
I hope the bounty  will help to raise investments for the project faster, so that the token distribution process is timely.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: