Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

There are some attempt to launch a crypto that supports the art field but as far as i know, not a single project has been successfully made it. The last project i knew is a failure. Do you have a security measures to protect the customer from buying some fake stuffs and at the same time protecting the art maker to get the real value of his artworks?
Indeed it is very difficult to perform. But if you have already begun to make such a platform, then every detail and the security of both the buyer from the fake and the seller for payment are thought out.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:53:46 PM

How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
That is, for example, I want to buy a picture from an artist, send him money, and if he doesn’t send me a reply that the deal is made and the goods have been sent, then I can complain about it and can block it on the platform?
So will deals be made through the platform?
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 02:35:24 PM

How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
That is, for example, I want to buy a picture from an artist, send him money, and if he doesn’t send me a reply that the deal is made and the goods have been sent, then I can complain about it and can block it on the platform?
So will deals be made through the platform?
Yes, it seems that it will be so.  It is more secure for buyers.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:04:13 PM

What about bounty information? What stage of development is it at?
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 09:49:19 PM

Bounty is already active, you can look at the official site, where you can choose for yourself the most suitable option for participation.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:08:32 AM

This kind of project is needed nowadays, just be more cautious to include more safety nets both for the buyer and the artist, the art field is a treasure and skills of an artist must be protected from those making some fake replicas that would make the effort be wasted.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:53:56 PM

This kind of project is needed nowadays, just be more cautious to include more safety nets both for the buyer and the artist, the art field is a treasure and skills of an artist must be protected from those making some fake replicas that would make the effort be wasted.
Yes, before buying such expensive works of art, you should read all the documents that I hope will be provided on the ArtPro platform.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:51:49 PM

I'm waiting for the launch of IEO. Because I would like to start trading.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:16:59 PM

Bounty is already active, you can look at the official site, where you can choose for yourself the most suitable option for participation.
I am glad that the team gives the opportunity to choose any option to participate in the Bounty campaign.  I have already chosen for myself a few options.
Could you clarify which options you chose? Since I am still considering for myself, I think what to choose.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:22:46 PM

as long as you can earn some tokens in this bounty, it will give you an edge after starting sales.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:06:01 PM

as long as you can earn some tokens in this bounty, it will give you an edge after starting sales.
I think this will give advantages not after the launch of sales, but after its completion, when it will be possible to use the platform.
Boltred

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:02:29 PM

I think this will give advantages not after the launch of sales, but after its completion, when it will be possible to use the platform.
Well, of course, where else would these tokens be needed?  Only to use them on the ArtPro platform.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:49:32 PM

Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:35:43 PM

Well, of course, where else would these tokens be needed?  Only to use them on the ArtPro platform.
The tokens of this project will be available not only on the platform, but they will also appear on the stock exchange for trading.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:47:33 PM

A good option. You can get tokens before launching. Few people provide this opportunity.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:06:52 PM

Crypto and the blockchain technology is growing fast but one thing we need to work on very hard is a reliable platform for marketing. This project seems to address this issue. Keep it up guys, I checked your project and marked it as one of my favorites.
I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Rayday001

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:21:07 PM

I see that you often attend conferences. So I have a question for you. Is there a record from the past of your conferences where you presented the project? I would like to watch the replay
Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Killerbitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:58:01 PM

Perhaps this information can be viewed on the main branch of the project.  Here you can find out more information about the bounty campaign.
Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
Boltred

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:21:53 PM

Exactly. I think that making a separate bounty branch was the right decision. Since the questions and answers here only on the topic.
distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
Rayday001

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:55:15 PM

distribution of remuneration will occur in the tokens of the project?  I just know that some projects pay at Eth.
of course in tokens, because tokens will be used on the ArtPro platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: