Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges are not recommended.  (Read 1625 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:30:06 AM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

Help others to avoid this exchanges that cheat traders

We can't do nothing about that, only things we can avoid those shit exchange that are not belong on top 50 in the market.
But as long as it is listed on top 10 at least, I could say its recommended in my opinion dude. So as trader we need to be careful
and wise in choosing platform that we are going to make a trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Romanianz

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:23:24 AM

do you know if exchanges can be manipulate easily
i was read news yesterday if a person can manipulate volume by pay 15K USD
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:45:18 AM

If you have seen Bitpaction exchanges in 2017 and 2018 you will see tokens that cannot be withdrawn when you want to withdraw a portion of your altcoin.
My advice is, Always be careful what you need to do before making a deposit to a new exchange.
always ask questions before you register for the new crypto exchange, the number of fees and some other questions such as the minimum deposit amount.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:11:04 AM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

During this time, I have not had a problem in using an exchanger service either withdrawal or trading. There may be several crypto investors who have problems but I have not experienced what they have experienced so far. I think it's important to choose an exchanger that has a good reputation to avoid the problem of withdrawal or anything else

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:52:51 AM

LAToken, there are lots of bad coins traded, you have to be careful LAToken is indeed registered at CMC as one of the biggest exchanges but it is just a fake

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:53:28 AM

The exchange I don't recommend is a clone name of HITBTC which goes by the name "HIBTC", please take note of the absence of T after I in the fake exchange. They boast of transaction mining and other stuff to lure traders in but will never pay big withdrawals.
I have not use them before but this seem to me like a scam exchange. This is probably going to be the worst exchange. It is only in some gambling website I have heard this before. To me I have bad experience using Latoken and Dobitrade. These are the two worse exchange I have ever used. I can't advise my enemy to use any of those two exchanges. Dobitrade has a lot of scam and dead project. They don't delist and you can actually check to confirm this. Presently, there a particular scam project called BNOW. It was listed on dobi and up till this moment, it is still there. Latoken traffic information is mad but you will never believe they have zero liquidity. They are dumping ground for many dead and fake ICO and IEO.
Upgrade00
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 2173

Professional Community manager

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:00:22 AM

Fake volume is reputed to be present on even the top exchanges, it's somewhat a reality that traders and investors are to cope with. Reason why I do not much value trading volume as a criterion when searching for a cryptocurrency project to get involved in, I look for other parameters, which are more difficult to falsify.

Always be safe on exchanges, do not store your funds.
Invest only what you can afford to lose.
And do your research.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:03:51 AM

Yobit, their support is very very slow (your response even not to get solved for a long time if you have some problems on there). Beside of that, their volume also looks like faked by pump and dump. Better to stay away from them
I've seen few people that actually received reply from yobit and that's a very rare case. Someone received a reply after three months IIRC. And that's really inconvenient for someone who's looking for a good exchange.

These reviews will help other traders to look for the best exchange that they can stay. As mentioned, avoid also those exchanges that has fake volume. There's a tendency that they will scam your money in the future and that can happen through locking your funds/account.
Yes this is the purpose of creating this post, to avoid those bad exchanges.
Anyone know any information about bad exchanges please share it here with us.
Since this is the purpose of this thread, you should start editing your first post and include all of those reviews and experiences that has been said for the specific exchanges.

So that everyone who visit this thread will have a nice welcoming thread to start with by reading those reviews. It's like a compilation and you can just summarize according to what you have read to make the work easier.

Signature for rent
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:11:42 AM

Bitebtc, Latoken and hotbit. These are the exchanges I never trust. volumes are fake and customer service sucks too. I was unable to log in to latoken for days due to a 2FA code error. the customer representative did not care at all. after a few weeks, it recovered spontaneously, and I withdrew my entire balance and never used it again.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 07:26:21 AM

of course a new platform, because the new platform is still untested, it could be that they manipulate prices, especially those who run the IEO on their own platforms, it must be aware and must be careful
So true. Even though it initially looks like a working product, but if it's still just launching, there are usually still many gaps. We must be careful.
Other types of fraud under the guise of exchange are fraudsters who pretend to be admin, we must be careful, usually, they cheat by asking for some funds.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
iphmp159

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:35:02 AM

The list will become longer and longer because exchanges born and die over time. So, I think we should stick with essential rules. People tend to be greedy and fall into traps of new born exchanges, with airdropped, ref campaigns, and so on. Then, weeks or months later their birthdays, they make scam exits. Consequently, greedy guys lose their money, and maybe lose their main emails too (if they use main emails to register accounts on scam exchanges).
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:44:39 AM

There are so many exchanges that is not recommended to use because of the fake volumes that can cause us hype to other people and it mislead also to us. Trading Bot are everywhere right now on every exchanges you should find an decent exchange with popularity on the coin marketcap and check the updates of the exchanges everytime on their social media accounts
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 09:37:49 AM

I'll probably never use Yobit again, not because I've personally had any issues with them, but a lot of other people have.
Like, they're often de-listing coins and do not give you an option to withdraw them in time.

Another exchange I probably won't use again is crypto.com, their trade limits are just way too strict.
Now I have a bit of fiat money on there that I can't even use for trading, because the buy limit of all coins on there is too high.

FlyingDrozd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:56:57 AM

reporting fake volumes doesn't deceit either traders nor the coin owners! fake volumes is just a technique the exchanges use to stay on top of the ranking and attempt at competing with each other.
besides, they all do that. nobody is monitoring them and their reported volumes so they can do whatever they like and there is no damage done so nobody cares.

I read a really good article about exchanges in general. Someone put a lot of effort into that research, compared a lot of exchanges and found their main mistakes. And regarding fake volume, there was a good tip on how to recognize it with volume patterns. If we're looking at the normal distribution or close to normal, most probably it's fake. No peaks - probably fake.
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:06:24 AM

Always go for exchanges with good repute, most exchanges reports fake volumes, not to defraud users but to compete for top exchanges.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
FlyingDrozd

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:13:23 AM

I'll probably never use Yobit again, not because I've personally had any issues with them, but a lot of other people have.
Like, they're often de-listing coins and do not give you an option to withdraw them in time.

Another exchange I probably won't use again is crypto.com, their trade limits are just way too strict.
Now I have a bit of fiat money on there that I can't even use for trading, because the buy limit of all coins on there is too high.

And what are you supposed to do with delisted coins then?
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:31:50 AM

I don't understand at all. Why do you wanna use the unknown and unreliable exchanges.
There is a decent amount of reliable exchanges .. for what  is this extreme?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

You are correct that some exchanges really do such things that is why we need to be very careful in doing transactions. I think we need to research for the current latest scam report of these exchanges so we have the idea when we encounter that exchange.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:49:46 PM

LAToken, there are lots of bad coins traded, you have to be careful LAToken is indeed registered at CMC as one of the biggest exchanges but it is just a fake

I saw that most of the new listed tokens in Latoken, there tokens dump to very low price, my advice is don't trust coinmarketcap exchange ranking, after tried to sold tokens in there, then you will know that it's fake trading volume, another same types as Latoken is Coineal.
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

One of the exchanges I have had a seemingly bad experience with is hotbit, was shortchanged when depositing a particular coin their then known as BDT and the coin was greatly dumped which the team complained it was the fault of the exchange, aside that the had the highest withdrawal fee among all the exchanges I have used

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: