Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges are not recommended.  (Read 1625 times)
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:29:17 AM

latoken, bitforex, bw, hitbtc, idax. I do not recommend because the volume is fake and also withdraw a few coins, it takes almost 12 hours, the rest that is not recommended is hotbit, because there is an exchange killer, almost every token that starts into hotbit is always dump and last time, deposit a deposit and withdraw very long time it can even reach more than 2 days and in some cases there is a scam because more than 7 days of withdrawal still hasn't entered
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 06:35:13 AM

The only thing I can recommend to our fellow crypto enthusiast is never put your Altcoins in exchanges for too long because not only exchanges are prone to hacker, exchanges can be a hacker itself too like they make an announcement that they will suddenly need to close their exchanges and most of them don't announce that they are closing their service instead they will run away with all of the coins deposited on their exchange.
for Example Octaex and other exchanges.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:28:13 PM

There are many bad exchanges i have decided not to trade on anymore, the list goes thus:
1) p2p bad UI/no volume/bot trading/
2). Latoken bad UI/no volume/bot trading
3) Idax scam acquisition from CMA tea/bot trading.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:30:47 PM

There are many bad exchanges i have decided not to trade on anymore, the list goes thus:
1) p2p bad UI/no volume/bot trading/
2). Latoken bad UI/no volume/bot trading
3) Idax scam acquisition from CMA tea/bot trading.
of the three exchanges you mentioned I only had time to wear a latoken exchange. that's all I use it because it sells tokens from bounties listed there. I am not really sure about the trade that happened in Latoken. all like manipulation.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 02:44:18 PM

I think the majority of exchange platforms are currently counterfeiting the volume of transactions, some sophisticated frauds are difficult for users to recognize, some are crude forged. I have a lot of cases where orders are constantly being executed but my orders are not executed even at lower prices.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:52:38 PM

reporting fake volumes doesn't deceit either traders nor the coin owners! fake volumes is just a technique the exchanges use to stay on top of the ranking and attempt at competing with each other.
besides, they all do that. nobody is monitoring them and their reported volumes so they can do whatever they like and there is no damage done so nobody cares.

I look most exchanges and I laugh at the kind of deceit portrayed using fake volumes. I remember trading on exchange some days ago, my set sell order was quite low but I just watch as orders higher than mine were picked what do you call that? I just wondered, which normal trader will pick a high order rather than a low one? Smh
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:33:57 PM

HitBTC, their support service is really the worst. But then this was like a year ago since the last time trade at there.
Don't give them any chance anyway, just avoid it.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:38:00 PM

my only bad experience is with yobit , they have alot of coins that go to the wrong chain and when you deposit you just lose your coins and most coins which have a great pump it is impossible to make a deposit
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:46:42 PM

my only bad experience is with yobit , they have alot of coins that go to the wrong chain and when you deposit you just lose your coins and most coins which have a great pump it is impossible to make a deposit
Then you do what you suppose to do and stop using the exchange since you have noticed this activities by the exchange. The most mistake newbies makes is still continuing on an exchange with numerous complain.
You don't have to loses all your funds on an exchange before realizing what to do
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:50:29 PM

For yobit, I have had problems when trying out their investbox, but for transactions, I have never had a problem, and I have also had problems with Poloniex because they enforced an update so I had to do the problem, the old user had to do it and I failed and I lost my assets there , finally I had a problem with P2PB2B exchange withdraw coin problems and had to wait up to 7 days

ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:53:44 PM

Statistics have more than 1000 active trading platforms, only about 100 trading platforms have confidence for traders. Many trading platforms have poor support systems, or insecure security that is easily compromised from outside, or platforms created for the purpose of cheating money from traders there. Use a virtual volume creation bot to fool traders. The advice for you is to trade only in safe and high-volume trading platforms like binance, okex, houbi, ... https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:01:46 PM

During this time I only trade on exchanges that have large volumes such as Binance and HITBTC. Be wary of new platforms as they can still be manipulated. The Exchange site is very much and many people are complaining because they feel deceived by the new platform. I think it's better to do a safe trade.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:06:30 PM

There are some new exchanges that are just out to scam crypto enthusiasts. Some are copycats of some good exchanges like for instance,  Hitbtc has a copycat called hibtc. Most of them target traders who deposit huge funds and deny withdrawal. I mainly use Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Okex, Bitfinex, Gate.io for safety.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:31:26 PM

There are some new exchanges that are just out to scam crypto enthusiasts. Some are copycats of some good exchanges like for instance,  Hitbtc has a copycat called hibtc. Most of them target traders who deposit huge funds and deny withdrawal. I mainly use Binance, Kucoin, Huobi, Okex, Bitfinex, Gate.io for safety.
There is no exchange which guarantees you security, but of course, it’s for sure you need to use large exchanges which have a reputation. It is not a good idea to trade on the pump exchanges and ALWAYS before deposit your funds for some unknown exchanges you need to teach the reputation of this exchange and what users are talking about it

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 04:37:18 PM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

Help others to avoid this exchanges that cheat traders

Actually, those exchanges are numerous on coinmarketcap. There's been a case where the project CMA wrote a post about IDAX and its fraudulent ways of conducting IEOs for project owners. This and more are some of the shameful stories you will hear  of these exchanges

Eadefemi

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:00:09 PM

The main problem most exchanges have that really discourage me from using them is fake volumes and not trading. It's not cool. I recommend mostly Binance for trades. I can only use other exchanges only if the coins I want to trade isn't listed on binance. That's just my stance.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:15:15 PM

During this time I only trade on exchanges that have large volumes such as Binance and HITBTC. Be wary of new platforms as they can still be manipulated. The Exchange site is very much and many people are complaining because they feel deceived by the new platform. I think it's better to do a safe trade.
Are you still using HITBTC? they have very big commissions. It seems to me that very soon traders will start to leave this exchange because the withdrawal of funds is very expensive

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:02:37 PM

There is a lot of exchanges that serve a fake volume & trades, some of them that i already experienced are Coinbene, Hotbit, and Bitforex.
And the most exchange that bad and i hate so much is HitBTC, they're just charged too much fees for most of the tokens & coins. $7 - $20 just for fees are way too much for me.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:41:12 PM

I used many exchanges in last few years and most of the exchange have problem. There is very few exchanges which are goot like binance huobi kucoin okex and few some. Some small regional based exchange like wazirx(India) is very responsive. But some big exchanges give me some bad experience. One of them is latoken. Onece I withdraw my ethereum but it takes more than 5 days to come to my wallet. I wanted to contact them but there is no response. I also onece face some problem with kucoin also. At this moment I mostly prefer Dex and binance. Sometimes huobi that's it

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:14:20 PM

I this market nothing is trusted sometimes. When I saw something like binance is hacked it's really awful. And the one of the main things of this market exchanges. And most of the Exchanges creating fake volume and fake trading. That's why I did some research and choice some exchange only this Exchanges I use. In centralised exchange I prefer binance huobi and kucoin that's it. Nothing more than that. In Decentralised one I always go for ddex and switcheo. Recently I am using binance Dex also. That's it for me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆