Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:33:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] [IEO] EZYSTAYZ HOLIDAY RENTALS PRESALE #EZT BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 2694 times)
milad1994

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:19:36 AM

Development is very important for every project. Investors must know about the team of the project does for development and growing ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:14:44 AM

EZYSTAYZ is very useful for travelers platform. How long will last the IEO?
quyet012345678

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:05:39 AM

To be useful for travelers platform must have a big database that travelers can chose the best conditions for renting appartmens and the best prices.
ezystayz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:45:15 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 10:57:13 AM by ezystayz

Where can I see your platform? Do you have an working project? Can I download your app.

EzyStayz is not an idea or a project-in-progress, it is an booking platform on Australia’s biggest global holiday rental listing website.
Site for booking platform: https://www.ezystayz.com/
Site for IEO: https://io.ezystayz.com
Please download our booking apps at: Google Pay https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ezystayz
App Store https://apps.apple.com/se/app/ezystayz/id1465769785

I think that you have a very interesting project. Where can I find more news about project and its future development?

All our news you can find in our social networks:
Telegram: https://t.me/EzyStayz
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ezystayzofficial/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ezystayz/
Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/company/ezystayz
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ezystayz2014
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDvQOHa-9pwh_PEEsgjsFWQ/featured

EZYSTAYZ is very useful for travelers platform. How long will last the IEO?

Now there is a pre-sale. It is possible to register on the platform https://io.ezystayz.com and order tokens.

Date of the IEO: Start of IEO 2019-10-01 End of IEO 2020-02-06
danivegas83

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:59:51 AM

I like the idea of platform and much more I like the the platform already exist. Do you have a hard cap and a soft cap?
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:51:26 AM

Im sorry and how about BNB?
Will you accept crypto payments?

I see that the biggest hurdle will be marketing to get users to use your platform, from rental side partnerships should be the best way forward.
[/quote]

It is very good that during IEO it will be accepted not only cryptocurrency but also fiat money. BNB is not the most popular cryptocurrency. That is why it is not accepted.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:23:49 PM

Im sorry and how about BNB?
Will you accept crypto payments?

I see that the biggest hurdle will be marketing to get users to use your platform, from rental side partnerships should be the best way forward.

it seems that we had an miscommunication , what I meant was to reply on your comment where you say that a lot of business is made up from booking.com. I wanted to ask what about airBnB ? I think that they have a huge market cap in this market.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
gajapathik

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 12:45:44 PM

Do you plan to burn token to increase their price in future?
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:01:41 PM

What's the purpose of the fundraising if you already have a working platform?
lisovoy28

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 01:36:09 PM

That price of tokens will increase in future it is necessary that tokens would actively used on the platform and tokens would be in demand.
tusma111

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:30:19 PM

It is necessary to develop every project. First of all for P2P platform it is very important to have a lot of people and a big database of the appartment.

According the roadmap EZYSTAYZ platform will have access to the biggest database of hotels in the world in September befor the start of main token sale in October.

It is necessary to create a big database. It must be comfortable to work with the platform and conditions for booking apartments must be better than competiotors have.
ezystayz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:18:17 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 09:49:22 PM by ezystayz

I like the idea of platform and much more I like the the platform already exist. Do you have a hard cap and a soft cap?

Softcap is $2.5mln, Hardcap is $12,145 mln.

it seems that we had an miscommunication , what I meant was to reply on your comment where you say that a lot of business is made up from booking.com. I wanted to ask what about airBnB ? I think that they have a huge market cap in this market.

There are a lot of booking sites. And it is hard to compete with them. Our advantages are - big database, low commissions, different means of payments and a working platform. More information about our advantages you can read in our Whitepapers. Our focus is on giving people the  access to affordable accommodation on a global scale. More information about Competitive Landscape you can read in our Whitepapers on the 15th page.
hotboykm

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:14:21 AM

It is necessary to create a big database. It must be comfortable to work with the platform and conditions for booking apartments must be better than competiotors have.

The big database of different apartments is very important. But only one database is not enough. It is necessary to have a better conditions than others.
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:06:01 AM

There are a lot of different booking platforms and it is very difficult to be better than the others.
kawaiikitty

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:53:34 AM

What are the benefits of a blockchain-based sharing platform for booking apartments?
danivegas83

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:44:44 AM

That price of tokens will increase in future it is necessary that tokens would actively used on the platform and tokens would be in demand.

Token economy is one of the most important part for the development of the project. It is necessary to develop ecosystem where tokens will be actively used.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:32:31 AM

For investors it is very important that the price of the tokens will grow. It is necessary to find a good project for investment.
Arashflash44

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:23:55 AM

Do you already has a database of rental apartment? When EZYSTAYZ was created? What have already been done?
ezystayz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:38:38 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 12:02:46 PM by ezystayz

Do you plan to burn token to increase their price in future?

EzyStayz will have a buyback and burn programme for tokens. 25% of the net revenue of the platform will be used to reduce the token supply and burn tokens until the quantity of tokens reaches 50% of its starting supply.

What are the benefits of a blockchain-based sharing platform for booking apartments?

Blockchain-based digital identities and trust ratings are already used  in peer-to-peer lodging platform Airbnb. EzyStayz also use the all advantages of blockhain strategically to fulfil a pressing need within the current market segment. There are three most important functions of blockchain technology; the ability to store records, to exchange digital assets without friction and the possibility to execute smart contracts. It provides  more efficient and streamlined trust economy. More infrormation about the adventages of blockhain technology can be read in Whitepapers.

Some of the advantages are:

EzyStayz is focused to make the platform useful to travellers and hosts. Blockchain as the ideal underlying technology to build the base of the emerging trust economy. It has transparency, blockchain allows for secure decentralized storing and sharing of data, such as financial transactions in the case of cryptocurrency. The open-source nature of blockchain and smart contracts makes it suitable for a broad range of other applications. The capabilities of blockhain such as storing digital identities, peer-to-peer reviews of individuals and companies allows to create a trust economy.

Do you already has a database of rental apartment? When EZYSTAYZ was created? What have already been done?

In contrast to many other companies launching IEO, we already have a functioning platform. We founded EzyStayz in 2016 to unite tenants and landlords and simplify the rental process. Now we have raised $1.5mil in private capital investments. These funds we put back in the development and upgrade of EzyStayz’ architecture and service offering. Currently, EzyStayz has rental properties in 34,000 cities and 190 countries worldwide. We integrate with Zen Desk, Bablica, Nexmo, Payoneer, Pay Pal, Braintree, and Stackpath
serzik2759

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:11:33 PM

According the roadmap EZYSTAYZ platform will have access to the biggest database of hotels in the world in September befor the start of main token sale in October.

It mean that before token sale EZYSTAYZ platform will already have a big database of hotels all over the world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: