Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REEE: [US Only] Impeachment Vote  (Read 1373 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 10:33:12 PM

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Where are you pulling your statistics from, your ass?

Uhh, living here, but because trolls posted charts comparing apples to oranges... I'm here to post the real charts...comparing US death rates since 2013-present.

year
--
fatalities|injured|total_victims

(bottom numbers are column totals)

Pulled numbers from: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/3/

(feel free to disprove a shooting).

We can see a sharp increase in incidents post-2016 (2017 was scary). 2018 is still pretty bad with 4x the killings as 2014. This year still has a few months left and we're already worse than 2014.

(Also, my math is wrong in year 2013. Feel free to add up the totals yourself.. cause I'm not doing *all* the work for you; just see if you read before you even post Wink)

As usual, the goal posts are always moving with you. First its the most mass shooters, then when I point out the per-capita breakdown the USA is not first on the list, now you are rambling about fruit and changing the standard to something else. Should I break out the total numbers of firearm homicides per-capita by nation as well? You are playing a losing game relying on massaged statistics and selective omissions.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:23:39 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Where are you pulling your statistics from, your ass?

Uhh, living here, but because trolls posted charts comparing apples to oranges... I'm here to post the real charts...comparing US death rates since 2013-present.

year
--
fatalities|injured|total_victims

(bottom numbers are column totals)

Pulled numbers from: https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/12/mass-shootings-mother-jones-full-data/3/

(feel free to disprove a shooting).

We can see a sharp increase in incidents post-2016 (2017 was scary). 2018 is still pretty bad with 4x the killings as 2014. This year still has a few months left and we're already worse than 2014.

(Also, my math is wrong in year 2013. Feel free to add up the totals yourself.. cause I'm not doing *all* the work for you; just see if you read before you even post Wink)

As usual, the goal posts are always moving with you. First its the most mass shooters, then when I point out the per-capita breakdown the USA is not first on the list, now you are rambling about fruit and changing the standard to something else. Should I break out the total numbers of firearm homicides per-capita by nation as well? You are playing a loosing game relying on massaged statistics and selective omissions.

Either way, he is saying that Trump somehow is responsible for mass shooters or that after trump was elected shootings and murders increased, they had been increasing for a long time.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:27:43 AM

And people in your country think they should ban guns, if someone had a gun there, he/she might have been able to stop the attack.

What country is that?
Astargath

Merit: 645

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:00:22 AM

And people in your country think they should ban guns, if someone had a gun there, he/she might have been able to stop the attack.

What country is that?

I assumed US. Liberals keep talking about banning guns and I don't see how that will prevent shootings.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 08:40:44 PM

Winning arguments is easy when you delete anyone who contradicts you isn't it?

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

Can't win a game of chess against a bird who just shits all over the board.

If you want to "argue", argue in good faith, you dipshit.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7c/Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg/707px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

I have been as documented here. I would stop arguing with you but it is too entertaining. Good to see you still have zero fucking clue what that pretty picture you keep linking means, especially considering the reply in which you placed it belongs on its lowest level.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:44:00 PM

....Liberals keep talking about banning guns and I don't see how that will prevent shootings.

I'd like to ban Gun-Free-Zones, or severely restrict them.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 11:26:04 PM

The death of the Democrat party is beginning...
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12974

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:22:19 AM
Merited by eddie13 (1)

Super interesting events...

When I first saw the headline about initiating an impeachment inquiry, I thought that it was just something Pelosi did to appease the more extreme Dems and get a few positive headlines, but it'd go nowhere. "Impeachment inquiry" sounds like a vague non-thing. But when I watched her speech, I got the sense that she's actually serious about this. Taken on its own, Pelosi's speech was very good. It projected a message of, "we all need to come together to take care of this one bad apple president," which is what you need if you want the impeachment process to be positive for the Democrats. But this is only going to work if they're actually able to put enough of a smoking gun forward to get substantial cross-party support, and I certainly haven't seen enough to satisfy that requirement.

Pelosi is a smooth political operator, she has more deep state connections than just about anyone, and the whisleblower report came from "the intelligence community" (~= the deep state). Maybe she has more dirt on Trump than we know? It'd have to be far beyond what's already known in the Ukraine hubub, but I wouldn't put it past her.

Due to living in a bubble, maybe they actually think that this Ukraine thing is a big deal? A huge strategic error in that case, then. Everything I've seen makes me think that this is even less big than all of the Mueller stuff. The investigation will drag Biden through the mud while Teflon Don gets away mostly unscathed, and by Nov 2020 it'll just be another example of the "Democratic witch hunt which prevents anything from getting done".

Usually I think that this is not an accurate way of looking at things, but maybe this was actually 4D chess by Trump? Maybe he set up the Dems to freak out about this, and now he's slowly, painfully going to release info proving his innocence and making the Dems look like fools and Biden look like a crook. If he thinks that Biden's defeat = a Warren victory in the primary, then it may make electoral sense, even, since Warren will be the easiest person for Trump to defeat.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 12:30:10 AM

Usually I think that this is not an accurate way of looking at things, but maybe this was actually 4D chess by Trump? Maybe he set up the Dems to freak out about this, and now he's slowly, painfully going to release info proving his innocence and making the Dems look like fools and Biden look like a crook.

You are starting to get the idea, but you are underestimating what is about to happen here. Trump is about to immolate the Democrat party. What is coming is without precedent. A coup was attempted against the legitimately elected leader Trump, and the corruption about to be exposed is going to be the biggest political scandal in US history.
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:47:00 AM

Usually I think that this is not an accurate way of looking at things, but maybe this was actually 4D chess by Trump? Maybe he set up the Dems to freak out about this, and now he's slowly, painfully going to release info proving his innocence and making the Dems look like fools and Biden look like a crook.

You are starting to get the idea, but you are underestimating what is about to happen here. Trump is about to immolate the Democrat party. What is coming is without precedent. A coup was attempted against the legitimately elected leader Trump, and the corruption about to be exposed is going to be the biggest political scandal in US history.

Hasn't he been doing this all this time? Remember, "I was wiretapped" and them all calling him a liar..

I hope all the truth comes out no matter what it is, but isn't Trump already the biggest political scandal of all time? I'm not sure I've heard of this amount of insanity in history..
the left are even batshit crazy in their agendas of basically every last thing they talk about in the debates.. They all are extremists in every policy..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 01:11:55 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2019, 01:38:27 AM by TECSHARE

Hasn't he been doing this all this time? Remember, "I was wiretapped" and them all calling him a liar..

I hope all the truth comes out no matter what it is, but isn't Trump already the biggest political scandal of all time? I'm not sure I've heard of this amount of insanity in history..
the left are even batshit crazy in their agendas of basically every last thing they talk about in the debates.. They all are extremists in every policy..

I mean with proof and evidence resulting in prosecution and conviction, not just collective hysteria. He has been proving them wrong over and over again, but the media just keeps pushing the original false narrative to save their own asses because they are complicit. He has been slow walking this in order to build the evidence as well as let his opponents burn their own credibility in order to reduce the risk of unrest and riots.

If he had just come out with this info right away, many people would have believed the narrative that it was to cover up for his own crimes, potentially resulting in massive unrest and civil war. He gave them all the time in the world to bring evidence against him but they never had any. Essentially he as been easing the left  into the reality that they lost legitimately, then dropping the hammer on those responsible for this attempted coup.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:19:49 AM

Just remember all you anti-Trump jokers out there. Any time that the pressure gets too heavy for Trump to handle, all he has to do is formally take knowledge of the common law known to the people. Then the people will have to find some way he has hurt them. And when they take it to court against him and the rest of government, the chaos that ensues will dissolve the whole government.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:48:53 AM

I think this is probably Pelosi's (and the Dem party 'elders') way of ensuring Biden will not get the nomination. The whole story makes Biden look a lot worse than it makes Trump look.

There are too many dirty and probably illegal things the Obama administration did for there to be a reasonable chance for Biden to win the presidency. These are things that are secret, but as President, Trump likely can find out about, and possibly things that Biden was involved in. A presidential race between Trump and Biden would likely highlight this corruption, and could possibly hamper turnout on the democrat side, and raise turnout on the Republican side if someone previously engaging in this likely corruption is running for President. This could possibly mean Trump not only getting reelected, but Republicans having both majorities in the House and a filibuster proof majority in the Senate, if the dirt is bad enough.

The effect on the election, and all races will be less if the Dem's presidential candidate is not associated with the Obama administration corruption. 

All of this assumes all this is not Trump playing the Democrats, which may be the case. The White House apparently has evidence the Whistleblower is politically motivated in favor of a specific democratic presidential candidate and if this is true, it would throw cold water on this theory.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:14:09 PM

^^^ And the Dems are realizing that they will have to sit down and really think if they want to even exist in the future. We can expect that they will be coming up with a super-candidate, someone who is not well know, so that there isn't any time to find any dirt on him.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:38:25 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2019, 04:00:18 PM by eddie13
Merited by suchmoon (4), nutildah (1)

This is supposed to be the transcript.. Or, "MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION"..
https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7978

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 04:18:50 PM

This is supposed to be the transcript.. Or, "MEMORANDUM OF TELEPHONE CONVERSATION"..

I dunno. Sounds pretty bad. Sounds like Trump is using his position of the presidency to ask another president to investigate his political rival. I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Rep. Adam Schiff, chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said:

The notes between the call between the president of the United States and the president of Ukraine as well as the legal opinion drafted by the Department of Justice in an effort to prevent the whistleblower complaint from coming to our committee. And I have to say that I'm shocked by both. The notes of the call reflect a conversation far more damning than I or many others had imagined. It is shocking at another level that the White House would release these notes and felt that somehow this would help the President's case or cause. Because what those notes reflect is a classic mafia-like shakedown of a foreign leader.

But as we all know, even when Trump loses, he wins. I don't think its enough to proceed with the impeachment, or if they do, he will probably be acquitted.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 04:49:27 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qI0AJK4.png

https://i.imgur.com/vs9rAv2.png

I dunno. Sounds pretty bad. Sounds like Trump is using his position of the presidency to ask another president to investigate his political rival. I'm not the only one who thinks this.

The notes between the call between the president of the United States and the president of Ukraine as well as the legal opinion drafted by the Department of Justice in an effort to prevent the whistleblower complaint from coming to our committee. And I have to say that I'm shocked by both. The notes of the call reflect a conversation far more damning than I or many others had imagined. It is shocking at another level that the White House would release these notes and felt that somehow this would help the President's case or cause. Because what those notes reflect is a classic mafia-like shakedown of a foreign leader.

But as we all know, even when Trump loses, he wins. I don't think its enough to proceed with the impeachment, or if they do, he will probably be acquitted.

There was no quid pro quo. The Ukrainian foreign minister denies any pressure was applied. The levels of hypocrisy coming from people claiming abuse of investigations in order to smear political opponents after 3 years of Russia collusion hysteria is reaching the point that it can only be explained by mental breakdown. Though given your personal propensity for confirmation bias and reaching a conclusion you prefer then trying to craft a narrative around it, this viewpoint from you is not exactly unexpected.

Biden's career is over, and lots of very prominent dems are going down with him. The last 3 years have been nothing but a desperate last ditch attempt to escape their inevitable fate behind bars or dangling at the end of a rope.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7978

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 05:18:15 PM

There was no quid pro quo. The Ukrainian foreign minister denies any pressure was applied.

Yes I read the article you are quoting these points from as well.

The levels of hypocrisy coming from people claiming abuse of investigations in order to smear political opponents after 3 years of Russia collusion hysteria is reaching the point that it can only be explained by mental breakdown. Though given your personal propensity for confirmation bias and reaching a conclusion you prefer then trying to craft a narrative around it, this viewpoint from you is not exactly unexpected.

What is my "narrative" here? You were in such a rush to chastise me that you didn't even read the end of my post:

I don't think its enough to proceed with the impeachment, or if they do, he will probably be acquitted.

Biden's career is over, and lots of very prominent dems are going down with him. The last 3 years have been nothing but a desperate last ditch attempt to escape their inevitable fate behind bars or dangling at the end of a rope.

I really doubt all of this.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:27:46 PM

I read the memo and it looks pretty straight honest business talk, several subjects, yes one is the Biden/prosecutor matter.

So if in my opinion the memo looks fine, let me ask this. How would someone like Trump ask ANYTHING of another president, such that it could not be accused that he was asking for help in "investigating a political rival?" The only way I can see is for him to stay quiet.

There is no give-me-this and i'll-give-you-that in that conversation. There are no threats or anything that could be construed that way...
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 07:32:17 PM

There was no quid pro quo. The Ukrainian foreign minister denies any pressure was applied.

Yes I read the article you are quoting these points from as well.

The levels of hypocrisy coming from people claiming abuse of investigations in order to smear political opponents after 3 years of Russia collusion hysteria is reaching the point that it can only be explained by mental breakdown. Though given your personal propensity for confirmation bias and reaching a conclusion you prefer then trying to craft a narrative around it, this viewpoint from you is not exactly unexpected.

What is my "narrative" here? You were in such a rush to chastise me that you didn't even read the end of my post:

I don't think its enough to proceed with the impeachment, or if they do, he will probably be acquitted.

I really doubt all of this.

I don't need to quote from an article to make simple observations. Your narrative is that this has anything to do with wrong doing on Trump's part when this is nothing but a desperate attempt to draw attention away from the MASSIVE amounts of corruption Biden is about to be held accountable for. The end of your post is irrelevant because this story is about Biden's corruption no matter how much you wish it was about Trump. You have about as much sense as a can of smashed assholes, so your doubts don't mean much.

Just don't make yourself scarce when it all breaks like Flying Hellfish and his Russia delusions, because it would be such a shame for the rest of us to not get to witness the final stage of your mental breakdown over having been supporting traitors an thieves while continually condemning anyone who says otherwise. I can tell by the shift in the tone of your words you are already having doubts, but you have gone to far to back out now. You feel compelled to keep doubling down in the desperate hope that you will be able to claim some kind of twisted semantic out over this in the din of the resulting chaos.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: