Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN]ELVN - FIRST MESSENGER WHICH REWARDS FOR ACTIVITY!  (Read 1950 times)
Graf

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:51:52 PM

The idea of creating a new messenger is not new. Recently, I met several projects with a similar product. I think the team should think about how to attract more people to use their messenger. The competition is very high.

One of the way to attract users to the messenger is to pay them for activity. There is a internal token and a build-in messenger wallet.
antenym

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:31:55 PM

The idea of creating a new messenger is not new. Recently, I met several projects with a similar product. I think the team should think about how to attract more people to use their messenger. The competition is very high.

I agree with you that there are a lot of messengers. But the big advantage of ELVN is messenger is working and it has a build in wallet in messenger.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:00:08 AM

Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It will be good that it will be airdrop. But now there is no information that ELVN plans to conduct airdrop or bounty.

Usually airdrops are used during conduction of ICO or IEO to attract a crypto community around the ecosystem of project and promote of project.

and usually airdrop can also control prices when a token is released for the first time in an exchange

A lot of depends how many users will participate in airdrop and how much reward will get a participants. If there are a lot of users the price may falls after the listing start.
Suqreme

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:30:42 AM

In ELVN users will get a reward for their activity. Reward for activity it is like a airdrop or bounty. People will be interested to be active on messenger.
surfboard

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:02:02 AM

Airdrop is a good way to attract users to the platform. Users will get free tokens and start to use messenger.

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.

I think that the promotion and developing ecosystem is a important part for growing the the number of users of messenger.
Of course, the project needs a large advertising campaign to popularize the messenger. Are there already any statistics on the use of the messenger?

It is very important to grow the community. On google play there is an information about downloads and it is possible to read the comments of users of messenger.
JEFFREYonBT

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:31:55 AM

There are so many fraud in different spheres. A lot of fraud can be connected with referral system if it will not be good organize.

ELVN is a working messenger. Everybody can download it and start to work with it. ELVN is in App Store and Google Play.
deadab1234

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:59:40 AM

The referral system should work so that there is no abuse, and then too many dead accounts will be registered, and the messenger needs active users.

I think that referral system will help to attract more users to the messenger. But it must be active users. There is also a reward for active users.
lorddart

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:31:49 PM

It is necessary to promote airdrop, it is necessary to promote the messenger. In all case promotion is necessary.

I think that the promotion and developing ecosystem is a important part for growing the the number of users of messenger.

The most important thing for every cryptocurrency project is a big community. Reward for activity is very good but it must be simple to buy and sell tokens.
plmohanta

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:59:58 PM

What is about tokens listing? Do you plan tokens listing? On what exchanges do you plan listing?
don8297

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:29:23 PM

Do you have a mining here? If you have mining what mining algorithm do you use? How to mine ELVN coin?
tomcio2001

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:57:17 PM

Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

Telegram wanted to build wallet in messenger. But for now there is no wallet. May be another messenger with wallet will appear.

Telegram has a very attractive GRAM community in Telegram, all news about TON development are posted there but now we do not have a real product.

Telegram has very big community. It is hard to compete with Telegram. It is necessary to interest people to use ELVN messenger.
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:37:36 PM

In ELVN users will get a reward for their activity. Reward for activity it is like a airdrop or bounty. People will be interested to be active on messenger.
The reward for the activity will certainly attract new users to the messenger. What will be the value of the reward, is it possible to find out somewhere?
supermarioxp

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:22:31 AM

It will be good that it will be airdrop. But now there is no information that ELVN plans to conduct airdrop or bounty.

Usually airdrops are used during conduction of ICO or IEO to attract a crypto community around the ecosystem of project and promote of project.

But when the listing on exchanges starts a lot of airdrop participants start to sell tokens and this effects to the price of tokes.
bkvaluemeal

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:55:42 AM

Besides messenger it will be a bild-in messenger cryptocurrency wallet. Users can send crypto to each other.

Telegram wanted to build wallet in messenger. But for now there is no wallet. May be another messenger with wallet will appear.

Telegram has a very attractive GRAM community in Telegram, all news about TON development are posted there but now we do not have a real product.

Telegram has very big community. It is hard to compete with Telegram. It is necessary to interest people to use ELVN messenger.

One of the main advantages of the ELVN is that the messenger will pay reward to uses for the activity. It will attract the users to the messenger.
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

To get reward in ELVN it is very good. But for users it is very important that it will be easy to buy and sell ELVN tokens.
bitcoinnederland

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:08:27 PM

It is necessary that tokens of ELVN will be listed on different exchanges. Do you plan listing of ELVN tokens and on what exchanges?
linards1000

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:45:52 PM

The most important thing for every cryptocurrency project is a big community. Reward for activity is very good but it must be simple to buy and sell tokens.

Tokens must be traded on exchange with a big liquidity. It must be comfortable to users to buy and sell tokens. Not all the users are professionals in cryptocurrencies.
mitko97

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

It is necessary to create a big community of users. It must be simple even for newcomers to buy and sell tokens, wallet must be simple and comfortable.
supermarioxp

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:59:13 PM

The referral system should work so that there is no abuse, and then too many dead accounts will be registered, and the messenger needs active users.

I think that referral system will help to attract more users to the messenger. But it must be active users. There is also a reward for active users.

Referral system is a very good way to attract a big community. Many programs use referral system to attract a lot of users to the project.
linards1000

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:35:06 PM

I do not thing that referral system will be enough for development the project and growing the community. It is necessary to promote the project actively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: