Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:05:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is future really bitcoin?>  (Read 1561 times)
nutella_11

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:58:26 AM

Bitcoin isn't future. Cryptocurrencies are. Don't get me wrong, but I just mean that Bitcoin can fall and we don't know what will happen with this coin, but cryptocurrencies are the futuristic, virtual money in general.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 08:13:35 AM

Don't fall for cheap talk that bitcoin is bla-bla-bla, obsolete or unsustainable or that you can't really make much from bitcoin because it's over priced and other business jargon. The truth is that most of these altcoin preachers have more of bitcoin than even the coins they are promoting. One shouldn't just open their mouth and allow anything food in like a little bird, we need to carry out extensive research to avoid been mislead.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:20:06 AM

Well to be honest , the energy crisis is something that actually puts me into question , the big mining machines are actually very hard to handle and it actually makes no sense in a world which is already so polluted.
What I think is if we could solve this and make bitcoins more of a greener alternative then at last we can actually do something.
Bitcoins is a formidable invention but the only problem is with it causing harm to the environment.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:50:10 AM

We are in a era of digital phase now not analog again. Everything is been digitalize. Bitcoin has now become our future digital currency to run our daily needs and transaction

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:26:56 PM

There are a lot of project/altcoin which cannot be satisfying his user/investor. Even you have to know there are a lot of altcoin who end up being shitcoin, worthless and get nuked from several exchange. And I doubt bitcoin will end up like these, you have to see the movement price of bitcoin since it was created and compare with the current price.

These things has making most investor consider that bitcoin is the one place that never end, worthless and even get nuked from some exchanges. So as they are only choose altcoin as the last place to choose for investment place. Also for the fundemantal side you will see there are many speculation against bitcoin price in the future even there is someone who has predicting that bitcoin price will touch $1 million, it is reasonable that bitcoin is considered as the main one.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Kunnu

Activity: 1204
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:45:04 PM

Cryptocurriencies are the future even not only Bitcoin there are many altcoins which are making its place. So I would say this is not future talk anymore I mean it's happening.
oleg681010

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:08:08 PM

Bitcoin is always stable but if you follow it for a long time. Ups and downs accompany it, but you can always make money on it
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:19:26 PM

Hi,

Im new to trading, there are so many coins and I keep reading about bitcoin being unsustainable regarding energy it uses to mine and there are coins coming out with faster transactions time.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?
You have to know that bitcoin isn't running in place while many altcoins are coming up with new technology, bitcoin is still innovating to suit the times and needs, although there are some altcoins that have better facilities, like faster transactions, but bitcoin is always more superior because users already strongly believe in bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency factor is also very influential.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:18:44 PM

Hi,

Im new to trading, there are so many coins and I keep reading about bitcoin being unsustainable regarding energy it uses to mine and there are coins coming out with faster transactions time.

If this is the case, Why is bitcoin considered the main one and its price not crashing from the threat of these other more equipped coins? Is bitcoin still able to develop and evolve and become energy sustainable and compete with faster transaction times if it is decentralized? No one is able to improve it?

This topic has been discussed many times in this board. If you ask me Bitcoin is the future of the world finance system. I will surely agree for it and find mini adoption in coming years like how Facebook get into cryptocurrencies now.
we don't need to worry about the current situation because composer not need for present situation it is been to stop the banking kind of robbery from our hard earn money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:29:15 PM

Even though bitcoin is decentralized, are people still able to develop it and evolve it to compete with other crypto as time goes by?

Well people will only develop the other use of blockchain and also the crypto but the decentralization will remain forever and altcoin will be always there in back of bitcoin nothing else
But ofcourse some technology will come in future that may beat bitcoin though this will be in 5-10 years or maybe so
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:07:56 PM

Hi,

In future, Btc will be the most valuable asset. It's demand is increasing day by day and more people are joining too. There are many big crypto news will come in near future.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:59:52 PM

It is on its way to be the future of making online payments. The problem with people with Bitcoin is they are just holding it and not using it because they want the value to increase then sell. They are looking into it as an investment rather than something to be use to pay online, but still it is on its way, there are more merchants out there accepting Bitcoin as payments compared to 2 years ago.
Prateek_sharma

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:43:17 AM

Hi,

In my point of view, Like dollar bitcoin will become the world's reserve currency
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:20:13 PM

Hi,

This topic has been discussed many times in this board. If you ask me Bitcoin is the future of the world finance system. I will surely agree for it and find mini adoption in coming years like how Facebook get into cryptocurrencies now.
we don't need to worry about the current situation because composer not need for present situation it is been to stop the banking kind of robbery from our hard earn money.

No one knows anything about the future. I see, however, only one evident thing: people do trust Bitcoin, and they are ready to invest in this cryptocurrency everything they do have. As soon as the BTC price always depends on the demand, it is easy to guess that Bitcoin will be going up. Thus, it will be used in the future as the most reliable cryptocurrency, maybe even the main currency.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:41:20 PM

One way or another, the leadership in the cryptocurrency market will be taken by the very coin or project that will be the most popular and will have a very high degree of practical use in everyday human life.  Today, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are mostly used as a valuable asset, but there is a lot of talk about the Facebook project that it will immediately be used as a means of payment.
kinatito

Activity: 121
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:04:44 AM

It is on its way to be the future of making online payments. The problem with people with Bitcoin is they are just holding it and not using it because they want the value to increase then sell. They are looking into it as an investment rather than something to be use to pay online, but still it is on its way, there are more merchants out there accepting Bitcoin as payments compared to 2 years ago.

I agree.I believe that people still see bitcoin as a way to support illicit markets and it gets in the way of mass adoption, but I believe it will happen sooner or later.
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 05:31:49 AM

Hi,

It looks like that, I see very many cryptocurrencies that are in Coinmarketcap. However, no one can rival bitcoins. Bitcoin is the father of cryptocurrency

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:29:48 AM

No need to ask why, because BTC is huge because of the number of people who are using BTC, selling, trading and holding, the community is also large, this is why Bitcoin is on top, and it is because of us, BTC may be very likely to become stable but it still counts of the many people who are relying within BTC.
jupiter9

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:59:16 PM

Yes! Bitcoin is the future! Mark my words!
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:11:30 PM

In that case,I can say that there is a future in bitcoin because as time goes by there are still a development on it and it's value keep on increasing even sometimes it decreased. many people trust in bitcoin already so,please don't hesitate to trust and invest too. Just be a risk taker person.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: