Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on  (Read 3938 times)
alvin345

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:13:54 AM

What platforms do you launch electronic wallet on? Will it be a mobile app?

Secure e-wallet will be available in web, iOs and Android. App development in our roadmap surely

Is there any charge for using the wallet or is it completely free?

Personal wallet will be available for free

You will immediately develop a mobile wallet on 2 platforms, or will the first one be for example Android, and then iOS?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:22:55 AM

Wallet is completely free to use. There are no paid functions, I think that they are superfluous.

Oh, it is very good conditions, indeed Cool
Yes, this is good news when we can use a quality platform absolutely free.
With such support from users, we really got a good bonus in the form of free use. It is good when the team makes concessions for its customers.
Kyki

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 12:25:47 AM

Please tell me, can I already purchase your token? Is it available in the market?
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:49:36 AM

Please tell me, can I already purchase your token? Is it available in the market?

No, we are waiting for IEO start.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:18:05 AM

No, we are waiting for IEO start.
Yes, the purchase of tokens will be available only during the IEO. During the holding, you can purchase any number of tokens.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:37:14 AM

Wallet is completely free to use. There are no paid functions, I think that they are superfluous.

Its only free for 14 days trial. lol

I'll still verify these customers that you had mentioned.

BITSTARZ

MBIT

BETCHAIN

ICE'x

Even if it will be free for 14 days, during this time you can understand how the platform works and what kind of flaws there are.
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 02:19:15 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:40:14 AM by mprep

Hello, Kyki.
Announcement about our token will be very soon.

Please, follow our news!

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

How does CoinsPaid makes sure my funds are protected

We implement the best practice of wallet management using 3 types of wallets.

One is the “hot wallet”. This is a dedicated hosted wallet provided by CoinsPaid. Hot wallets are used for everyday operations.

According to our management algorithms, we move extra funds to our cold wallet to ensure their safety. A hot wallet holds an average 2-4% of all of the assets.

We make sure all of the funds in hot wallets are company’s operating funds. So in the very unlikely scenario, there is a hack our clients’ money is safe offline.

The second type is an external wallet. When the user joins they choose a maximum limit of funds (a small amount) to be kept in CoinsPaid processing system.

Once the limit is exceeded on a merchant’s balance than the threshold specifies, the funds automatically get sent to a user’s external wallet, which is off-limits to CoinsPaid.

The other wallet, which is where all of our clients’ funds are stored, are “cold” wallets protected from outside influence by 1) the fact that they’re offline and 2) the need two of three of personnel to sign off on transactions (the so-called multi-signature technology).

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
Oksan89

Activity: 434
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:33:11 AM

Its only free for 14 days trial. lol

I'll still verify these customers that you had mentioned.

BITSTARZ

MBIT

BETCHAIN

ICE'x

Even if it will be free for 14 days, during this time you can understand how the platform works and what kind of flaws there are.

Sure, it is enough time for this.

I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:44:28 PM

Good evening! Do you have any restrictions or limits for USA or Canada business?
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

One is the “hot wallet”. This is a dedicated hosted wallet provided by CoinsPaid. Hot wallets are used for everyday operations.

According to our management algorithms, we move extra funds to our cold wallet to ensure their safety. A hot wallet holds an average 2-4% of all of the assets.

We make sure all of the funds in hot wallets are company’s operating funds. So in the very unlikely scenario, there is a hack our clients’ money is safe offline.

The second type is an external wallet. When the user joins they choose a maximum limit of funds (a small amount) to be kept in CoinsPaid processing system.

Once the limit is exceeded on a merchant’s balance than the threshold specifies, the funds automatically get sent to a user’s external wallet, which is off-limits to CoinsPaid.

The other wallet, which is where all of our clients’ funds are stored, are “cold” wallets protected from outside influence by 1) the fact that they’re offline and 2) the need two of three of personnel to sign off on transactions (the so-called multi-signature technology).

Hello, can I have a wallet test operation somewhere? to me need to be studied in more detail in practice ... in general it sounds not bad
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:05:57 PM

multi-signature is really prospective technology. I think that it's really easy to use and most effective to save funds!
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:04:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/OgKD66g.png

multi-signature is really prospective technology. I think that it's really easy to use and most effective to save funds!
Yep, I agree with you! I'ts very prospective stuff. But in any case - Coinspsaid have a lot of advanteges
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:08:45 PM

Yep, I agree with you! I'ts very prospective stuff. But in any case - Coinspsaid have a lot of advanteges

The project has many advantages, but you need to understand that there are a lot of competitors on the market
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:44:44 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2019, 06:10:13 PM by alvin345

And I think, you will you have a mobile application in the near future!
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:17:53 PM

And will you have a mobile application in the future on two platforms?
Now it makes no sense to do this, because such a development is very expensive, but at the moment the project is at the very beginning
bixorastexante

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:07:38 PM

I think that you will collaborate not only with big companies, but also with small business too. THere is big prospects i  this business
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2019, 07:48:51 PM

This year is one of the best moments for organisation and development cryptocurrency payment services 👍
bixorastexante

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:32:00 PM

This year is one of the best moments for organisation and development cryptocurrency payment services 👍
I think that now the time has come for companies that are actively developing and will develop the infrastructure of the industry.
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:34:13 AM

I think that now the time has come for companies that are actively developing and will develop the infrastructure of the industry.
Yep, without doubt, now is really good time for them. Hope that in such situations will be less scam
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:04:44 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2019, 08:47:55 AM by CoinsPaid

And I think, you will you have a mobile application in the near future!
Yes, we will develop it in future! Stay tuned and you will know about it as soon as possible!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: