Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:39:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐CoinsPaid - Crypto Processing and wallet you can rely on  (Read 3938 times)
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 08:28:56 PM

Will there be a lot of cryptocurrency partnerships in the new year? Can I name the main directions of development?

Hello, Vadicalt
We will announce every partnership for our community. Also wallet release will be very soon.
Stay tuned!
Thank you very much, or can you find out more, when exactly will be known date of start of a wallet?

Welcome, Vadicalt.
Approximately Q1 2020

Hello
what kind of wallet will it be, what characteristics will it have?

Where can I read more about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:55:38 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:47:26 AM by mprep

Will there be a lot of cryptocurrency partnerships in the new year? Can I name the main directions of development?

Hello, Vadicalt
We will announce every partnership for our community. Also wallet release will be very soon.
Stay tuned!
Thank you very much, or can you find out more, when exactly will be known date of start of a wallet?

Welcome, Vadicalt.
Approximately Q1 2020

Hello
what kind of wallet will it be, what characteristics will it have?

Where can I read more about this?

Hello, MrCrank.
You can find more information about CoinsPaid wallet here: https://medium.com/@coinspaid/why-choose-coinspaid-wallet-fc99a83e660a

Can CoinsPaid compete with other multi-currency wallets in the future? After all, at the moment there are already a lot of such wallets.

You will be able to make a decision after wallet testing in Q1 2020. Please follow our news to know it first!
SmileBiG

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:50:22 PM

Can CoinsPaid compete with other multi-currency wallets in the future? After all, at the moment there are already a lot of such wallets.

Despite possible vulnerabilities, crypto wallets of CoinsPaid   will be a convenient way to store operating funds.
Aelaines

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:20:59 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2020, 05:29:27 PM by Aelaines

How convenient is the CoinsPaid Wallet and when will your wallet be launched? I want to start using your wallet

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
SmileBiG

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:08:57 PM

Despite possible vulnerabilities, crypto wallets of CoinsPaid   will be a convenient way to store operating funds.

The very goal of creating a wallet from CoinsPaid
provides a high level of security for storing operating financial assets. Do I understand correctly?
This is very important for those investors who invest in different types of cryptocurrencies and for large amounts
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 07:21:51 PM

How convenient is the CoinsPaid Wallet and when will your wallet be launched? I want to start using your wallet

Q1 2020 mate

This is very important for those investors who invest in different types of cryptocurrencies and for large amounts

Absolutely right, but we are not looking for investments, we are HQ crypto processing service provider. Cool
Vadicalt

Activity: 126

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 04:52:45 PM

How easy is it to learn how to use your wallet and how convenient is the interface of your wallet? Thank you

Prime X
SmileBiG

View Profile
January 10, 2020, 07:40:38 PM

Q1 2020 mate

Absolutely right, but we are not looking for investments, we are HQ crypto processing service provider. Cool

This is the first time I meet a company that does not need additional financing
Aelaines

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 06:28:56 PM

How many and which coins will CoinsPaid Wallet support, will new coins be added to wallet?

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
thaddeus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2020, 07:47:08 PM

What commission inside the system will CoinsPaid withdraw from its users?
paulaherver

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:38:29 PM

CoinsPaid for its customers offers its own crypto-processing platform, with support for major cryptocurrencies Shocked This is very promising.
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 04:57:30 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2020, 08:47:41 AM by mprep

How easy is it to learn how to use your wallet and how convenient is the interface of your wallet? Thank you

Information about CoinsPaid wallet will be announced very soon. Also you can find some information here: https://medium.com/@coinspaid/why-choose-coinspaid-wallet-fc99a83e660a

O% fee for transactions inside CoinsPaid network.
Enjoy  Cool

How many and which coins will CoinsPaid Wallet support, will new coins be added to wallet?
Over 50 coins supported: each coin can be instantly converted to fiat or another cryptocurrency.

Q1 2020 mate

This is the first time I meet a company that does not need additional financing

This is how we do!
Vadicalt

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2020, 06:07:58 PM

How much steam do CoinsPaid have in wallet? In the future, will new pairs be added to the CoinsPaid wallet?

Prime X
thaddeus

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 04:26:42 PM

Can I use two packages CryptoRocket and CryptoMoon at the same time in the affiliate program?
Aelaines

View Profile
January 13, 2020, 05:48:33 PM

How safe is your wallet to use, because I really liked your wallet and I hope it is safe enough to use.

DRIFE ●●
●●● 
Altcoin Reviewer

Activity: 202

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 11:19:01 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2020, 04:53:10 PM by Altcoin Reviewer

Which projects CoinsPaid is currently collaborating with and plans to collaborate with, I heard that CoinsPaid already has a certain number of partners.

How much steam do CoinsPaid have in wallet? In the future, will new pairs be added to the CoinsPaid wallet?

How safe is your wallet to use, because I really liked your wallet and I hope it is safe enough to use.

Can I use two packages CryptoRocket and CryptoMoon at the same time in the affiliate program?

CoinsPaid for its customers offers its own crypto-processing platform, with support for major cryptocurrencies Shocked This is very promising.

Quoted.

@coinspaid it's easy to locate that you're hiring series of newbies to keep bumping this thread. It's already reported to moderators. if you check most of these users keep posting only in your thread. Also, admins can check IP's. This will get you a ban from this forum. Please stop doing this As this is not something a legit project would do.Also, it's against the rule you can't pay people to post on your thread.
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 02:56:13 PM

Yep, you can use both of them. Welcome to CoinsPaid

@coinspaid it's easy to locate that you're hiring series of newbies to keep bumping this thread. It's already reported to moderators. if you check most of these users keep posting only in your thread. Also, admins can check IP's. This will get you a ban from this forum. Please stop doing this As this is not something a legit project would do.Also, it's against the rule you can't pay people to post on your thread.

It's a pity that newcomers of our community made you nervous. Feel free to study our project better to understand that we have no aim to harm anybody and there is no reason to worry at all. Thank you for your attention.
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 09:22:48 PM

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that our key product - the crypto processing service by CoinsPaid - will now be marketed as Cryptoprocessing.com.

Rebranding was the logical next step, as we keep gaining momentum as the leading provider of crypto processing services, especially in the iGaming market. Meanwhile, part of our team will still work on the release of the CoinsPaid wallet, coming later this year.

Cryptoprocessing.com offers numerous advantages to online businesses:

- Instant deposits in crypto for the most popular cryptocurrencies;

- Instant crypto to fiat exchange with 23 fiat currencies supported;

- Settlements in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD and AUD, with more fiat currencies coming;

- Fully-integrated support by a dedicated manager;

- Automatic payouts to multiple addresses, and much more.

Explore the full list of benefits and apply for your free trial on the new official site.

P.S. We also invite you to follow our new accounts on Facebook and Twitter.

Lots of exciting news coming up!

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT
Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2020, 11:28:47 PM

Dear community,

We are happy to announce that our key product - the crypto processing service by CoinsPaid - will now be marketed as Cryptoprocessing.com.

Rebranding was the logical next step, as we keep gaining momentum as the leading provider of crypto processing services, especially in the iGaming market. Meanwhile, part of our team will still work on the release of the CoinsPaid wallet, coming later this year.

- Settlements in USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CAD and AUD, with more fiat currencies coming;

Explore the full list of benefits and apply for your free trial on the new official site.

WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM CHAT | TELEGRAM CHANNEL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | REDDIT

Could you explain the reason of changes please?

I think it will be right.

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
CoinsPaid (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 05:02:34 PM

Dear community,

Could you explain the reason of changes please?

I think it will be right.

Hello, Greattoken

This is our strategic decision to split up processing service and wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: