Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:15:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto social platforms do you use?  (Read 598 times)
idythef

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:34:42 AM

As someone who publishes notes sometimes it's always better to do on verified well-known cources: Medium, Reddit..so on. When I am ready to monetize the contect generated I'll need to be an editor at the zine or news site.. but it's next to impossible for me.
EvilMilk (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:42:56 AM

I think this is exactly where you want to be. I know places like ccn and so forth are fully paid stuff and there is barely anything new in there that we don't already know but honestly if you keep going to those places then they will continue to get paid for press releases and this will continue in a circle, you need to stop reading those places and they will have less visitors which means people will pay less to them so they will have to make better journalism.

Just visit here and read topics here and messages so forth, go visit reddit as well since its user generated and votes decide what is good and what is bad which means press releases get down voted to hell. Aside from this two that is basically controlled by the general public you do not need any new place.

Reddit's been pretty dull lately. Just weekly top token threads or top alts to buy subreddits... for the most part.
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:51:54 AM

Tired of reading news platforms that are nothing but paid press-releases and interviews with yet another 'successful' founder of 'put any ico/ieo you could think of', I came up with an idea to search and study user-generated crypto platforms that could outstrip the other ones here on the Net.

The goal is to finally find an aggregator type of a platform with decent reviews, analytics, etc. No doubt the idea is pretty simple and trivial and there's already such a site as bitcointalk (which is number 1 rn), but I don't remember seeing files in a long read format often.

So, replying to the following questions would help me immensely:
Which of the platforms do you use and why?
What other platforms except for Bitcointalk forum you read?
Do you have your own blog on any of the platforms?
There is no other platform besides Bitcointalk that I read to find information about crypto. Whether it's about ICO or IEO projects.
QuiteRight

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:20:52 AM

I read blogs on taklimakan. It's a new platform, but the keep proving people trust in themwith lots of money raised in tokensale.Use their rating system to select the best content on the platform.

There's also cool thing I found: monetization of content which is cool I guess. Of course not everyone is ready to pay for his articles but in other fields it was monetized a long time ago...so why not?
AlbinoBlue

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:36:20 AM

I use bitcointalk, telegram and twitter as a social platform. I follow the news and updates of the platforms which I'm interested in from Twitter and Telegram. At Bitcointalk, I try to read all the informative topics that are particularly relevant to altcoins.
You can pay attention to the medium and steemit from a trusted project or account platform that often publishes crypto news. very interesting to follow the news there. many people publish writings that can add to our insight into the crypto world.

Steemit is no longer for bounty hunters...same with Medium. To find some decent content is more than a trial now so I'm on the forums' users side.
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:15:42 AM

I read blogs on taklimakan. It's a new platform, but the keep proving people trust in themwith lots of money raised in tokensale.Use their rating system to select the best content on the platform.

There's also cool thing I found: monetization of content which is cool I guess. Of course not everyone is ready to pay for his articles but in other fields it was monetized a long time ago...so why not?

The ambassador program is worth mentioning, too. As a person with much of an audience, this could be a great way of getting more money.  I mean if it is really just dubbling the content onto the platform.. $25G in btc is worth it.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:26:33 AM

Tired of reading news platforms that are nothing but paid press-releases and interviews with yet another 'successful' founder of 'put any ico/ieo you could think of', I came up with an idea to search and study user-generated crypto platforms that could outstrip the other ones here on the Net.

The goal is to finally find an aggregator type of a platform with decent reviews, analytics, etc. No doubt the idea is pretty simple and trivial and there's already such a site as bitcointalk (which is number 1 rn), but I don't remember seeing files in a long read format often.

I used bounty hive, bounty0x, icobench, even though I got a good rating, but all of them didn't guarantee 100% success.  my advice, do not overestimate the rating you better analyze yourself before investing in a new project
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:34:51 AM

I am not using crypto social platforms because still we do not have any good one. Why I should use these alternatives when there is no advantage, no profit, only some cents.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:37:12 AM

I used bounty hive, bounty0x, icobench, even though I got a good rating, but all of them didn't guarantee 100% success.  my advice, do not overestimate the rating you better analyze yourself before investing in a new project
we have make our own observation and compared it with ico site review.so if there is differences it will not significant, and we could decided work on this campaign or not.some telegram group also provide this services too.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
EvilMilk (OP)

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:41:07 AM

As someone who publishes notes sometimes it's always better to do on verified well-known cources: Medium, Reddit..so on. When I am ready to monetize the contect generated I'll need to be an editor at the zine or news site.. but it's next to impossible for me.

No, I don't agree upon that. At all. Plus there exist multiple platforms to help monitize user gerated context, say, the above mentioned Steemit or Taklimkan.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:50:58 AM

I am not using crypto social platforms because still we do not have any good one. Why I should use these alternatives when there is no advantage, no profit, only some cents.
I think that people use them because they can not do anything else, and so it is easier. I also do not use such platforms and I think that this is a waste of time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:00:44 PM

I read everything that comes into view.  I compare news from different sites and platforms, draw conclusions.  But these are mostly well-known platforms, good news from Cointelegraph.com and chat rooms in Telegram.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:07:18 PM

I used bounty hive, bounty0x, icobench, even though I got a good rating, but all of them didn't guarantee 100% success.  my advice, do not overestimate the rating you better analyze yourself before investing in a new project
we have make our own observation and compared it with ico site review.so if there is differences it will not significant, and we could decided work on this campaign or not.some telegram group also provide this services too.
comparation between ico review site and our own analisys will give best result.each of analisys has the weakness and by combining it will complete each other and give less risk of failed in projects.but it will take more our time.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:31:38 PM

I think that people use them because they can not do anything else, and so it is easier. I also do not use such platforms and I think that this is a waste of time
They used it in hope that it will soon bring a good decent benefits as there's always possibilities and if fate destined such platforms to succeed, those cents can turned into much higher valuations, some might use alternatives platforms to also learned or to explore much deeper from this industry, as there's a lots of potential learning experiences if you really aiming to achieved more,
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 12:57:08 PM

I check many crypto social platforms but never found any platform which can give more information than Bitcointalk. This is the best Crypto social platform where you get every information updated regularly.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: