Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:26:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3425 times)
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:22:49 PM

Was trading fun? If it was, you're not poor in heart atleast.
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:22:40 AM

In truth, it is not very easy to make money on a trade without incurring losses, there can always come a moment when you have to incur a loss, but the most important thing is that you do not get discouraged and continue to work on yourself improving your skills and knowledge.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:41:54 AM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

you should know how to trade correctly, learn before earn, because trading is not gambling
trading is a complicated way to make money my friend, we should analysis the market in all sides,
you must know how to read the chart with technical analysis, then combining with the fundamental my friend
so, you will know when you must buy and when you must sell it  Wink

reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:57:11 AM

I will only advise you that in trading there are advantages and disadvantages, so you have to know this basic knowledge, I myself have experienced losses due to Bitcoin trading, but I learned a lot from my failures and started to get back up.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:16:24 AM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.
When you lose your money its normal to feel frustrated.

Trading is risky especially if you invest in coins that is not well-established.

That's why you have to be prepared for the worse outcome because we cant say if we are going to earn or not.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:27:53 AM

I think all trader have an experience with losing, but some times they have fast recover or not losing so much, cut lose and buy again in the dip can bring back your investment but with patient, many trader have good knowledge but patient is virtue
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 04:24:45 AM

There are a couple of very important things to remember.
First, you don't actually lose money unless you cash out or trade at a lower price.
So if you are just keeping the coin, and the price goes up and down, you aren't actually gaining or losing.

If you traded for a loss, was there a specific reason?
Were you just impatient?
Did you choose a coin that didn't perform as well as you hoped.
Experience is the best teacher.
Combine that with research on effective trading strategies and you will only get better and better with time.

PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:00:53 AM

I lost 20k USD, and the reason is I didnt hodl a good coin and bought some shitcoins, like OCX exchange coin, and some good ones which were tanking in 2018, eg, btm, soc, cvc. Hope it is still a good time, and maybe as Libra is a double edge sword it will bring more people to cryptocurrency and invest?

The projects I invest now:

BitTorrent
Stellar
Ebakus
RavenCoin
Mithril
DGB

I hope these can recove my loss in years. It is like gambling, but most important is still do your own research and invest the good projects.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:01:46 AM

That is huge to have lost in this situation of the market as every trade should have stop lost to prevent the rate in which one loss everyday, and also good for who dont know TA and where the coin might be heading for .

The unique of the trade is to gain but if other way round no one will say a good thing about trading but it really need a patient to scale thorough.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:28:19 AM

Peoples lose money not only in trading, there is was hacking, scam ico's investing...

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:30:21 AM

Why do you think so? You should know that trading has a big risk, you can get big profits in an instant, but you can also lose big in an instant. Before trading, you must be prepared for the risks that exist so that you will not regret the decisions you make yourself.

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:45:14 AM

if I am in your position maybe yes, because it is a very large amount of money, if someone experiences a loss with a very large amount of money their mind is not controlled. trade is not easy, not only speculating but we also have to be asked to monitor the price movements of coins traded. if you don't have this knowledge, are impatient, unable to control emotions, and also careless of course you will easily lose money.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:17:39 AM

Peoples lose money not only in trading, there is was hacking, scam ico's investing...

That's right, it is better to only invest what someone can afford to lose, and not get involve in crypto trading or investment without basic and proper knowledge.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:27:27 AM

I have experienced it already. Getting lost in trading when I was a newbie but I only invested a small amount of my money because I know that I will get rekt as I learn trading.

If you are just learning, don't spend too much on trading but spend more time in gaining information and knowledge that can help you trade efficiently. Read some books, find a mentor/s and watch youtube videos. That can help you. If you really want to be a pro trader, spend time learning and researching.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:29:22 AM

Trading is not as easy as we think, trade requires high skills and extensive knowledge in analyzing coin prices. Even if you don't have that attitude then you go straight into the world of commerce of course you can easily spend money in a flash. my advice before you trade make sure that you have knowledge about trading.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:36:06 AM

Why do you think so? You should know that trading has a big risk, you can get big profits in an instant, but you can also lose big in an instant. Before trading, you must be prepared for the risks that exist so that you will not regret the decisions you make yourself.

Yes, before entering into the stock market we should prepare for everything because it cannot be same every time to make a profit. There might be pumps and dumps in the market, we should prepare for everything before entering into the market, without risk it is impossible for us to go through in trading.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:54:07 AM

I am a live example for this I have made huge losses in trading, trading always comes with the high risk if you do not have experience than it is better not to do trading.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:37:31 AM

This shows you aren't doing the right thing. It's okay to say you missed out on a trade but saying it makes you poor means you lack the right knowledge about trading. I will advice you to stop and then go for the knowledge as well as meeting a mentor who can teach you all you need to know; it might take time but it will worth it.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:41:31 AM

Not too far from my experience. $1000 dollars is really huge and frustrating. And the thing here is that, we can't really predict the market. There are so many sideways and manipulations. In different kind of tradings, i have learned that there are so many ways to lessen our deficit, always use stop loss and better to move on and start again.
altcoinEra

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:55:54 AM

Trading is a real gambling bro. IMHO the best way to derive money from cryptomarket is basically to mine BTC or ETH. This is a safe option because you earn small amounts and the income is not so volatile. Moreover it is more like a passive income so you may sit and enjoy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: