Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trade makes me poor  (Read 3425 times)
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:03:40 PM

If you are a cryptocurrency trader and cannot earn money for a long time, you need to leave trading and do something else, such as investing in the long term

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:16:49 PM

If you had traded in the right way and with the right strategy, you would not have lost your trade, and I can bet that you were the cause of your losses, it is either you margin trade or you panic sell. A margin trade makes you indebted, and once a trade goes against you, you will surely loose, so if you do margin trade, then stays away from that.

Secondly, if you trade normally, there is absolutely no way you will lose your trade, it is when there is a drop in value of your coin, and you click on stop trade that you lose, but if your trade has dropped in value, and then you wait for the market to balance again back to the position you started trading no matter how long, you can still recover your money, I guess you just have to stay off trade for now, and go for better training on trading and come back with the right strategy.
I think that each of us has the right to make mistakes and need to get experience from any unsuccessful transaction. I trade only in a pair with Bitcoin, without fiat money and stable coins.
Anyone will bankrupt in trading if they do not have the intelligence and skills in it, trade requires skills, strategy, patience and many other things, if you only rely on luck of course you will only suffer losses later. trading will not make you poor if you have skills, so right now start to learning, what are your shortcomings in trading fix it!
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:17:56 PM

It is carelessness by making the wrong decision by starting to trade without knowledge so that with greed with enough capital makes you poor, remember trading is not the same as gambling which only rely on luck and big capital to get money but trade needs knowledge and experience, a mature strategy

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:28:19 PM

I would say you have learned a bitter lesson that would be quite helpful further in trading. It depends on your skillset. You must have lack of knowledge of trading. Golden rule never invest all your money in one coins and always follow the money management otherwise same thing can happen again while trading. You can not correlate trading with gambling. Gambling is like blindly trade on luck basis without skillset. Always trade with plan and strategy then result will be different.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:35:56 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

I've also experienced the same thing as you, but in my opinion trading is very different from gambling, because if we gambling we immediately lose our money but if we trading, of course the money we have is not lost but only decreases if the price of coin we buy goes down and the possibility of our money back or even increasing can occur if the price of coin increases, so what we need to do is hold and be patient until the price of coin we invest (trading) increases and gives us profits.

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:40:52 PM

trade makes me poor

The title says it all, you didn't do research and studies.
Did you make your trades through the hype?
There are so many ways to win the trade and never see the hype.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:48:58 PM

yes trade will make you poor because you don't have the slightest knowledge of how to trade. even if I personally have a large capital like you don't dare to take the risk of trading with just one coin, unless I trade with bitcoin I might not lose a lot. but whatever you have learned is important in you, the next day you have to learn a lot in everything you don't know about trading.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
pdutta
Copper Member

Activity: 616
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:27:06 PM

Are you frustrated when you experience defeat in trading? yes I experienced this ... I have lost $ 1000 dollars in the past 2 hours ... I did not switch with another coin and I just focused on the initial coin. but in fact I was still losing, in my opinion trading was not much different from gambling.

Trading needs skills and studies. It also requires lots of research on coins before trading. We need to observe the development of the market before deciding to buy a coin. Trading and gambling are different things, gambling is based on luck but luck does not work in trading instead of luck it needs skill and understanding of the market trends.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sonik33

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:31:19 PM

I think you should not lead to the bad conditions that are now afflicting you. If I become you, I will take the best lessons from that experience and develop concrete steps to create a more beautiful game. You should not blame trafficking which causes you to be poor. I think you are just wrong in applying the strategy and you have to learn more. I think you have to get up and think more positively.
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:09:33 PM

Please, do not try to get this 1000USD back. When you trade with emotions it always mean a loss.
So forget about that and try to earn money somewhere else.  Cry

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
budi12

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:10:31 PM

if you are poor because of trade then there is something wrong with you in trading ... because many people get rich because of trading ... and I suggest you leave the trade if it can make you poor ... and you can do something else which can make you rich ... like following an investment in ICO / IEO ... you can search for one of the best ICOs ... or you can do anything else ...
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:19:37 PM

It's sad to hear of such a great loss in your crypto trading but you have to be very careful when investing into cryptocurrencies especially based on just rumours and hype in the crypto space. Always do a good and deep background search about the project before investing and also learn how to hold your cryptocurrency for a long time because some cryptocurrency do recover after falling.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 08:46:31 PM

Trading is gambling.But if you improve yourself in trade, then the chances that you will remain profitably increase.In normal gambling, You are limited.So learn,practice and everything will be fine.
Trading without knowledge and skill is gambling. You bet on up or down trend, but it is not as easy as you think.
Good trader could predict the future with a certain probability, so he is reducing the potential risk.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:32:14 PM

Trade should make people profits, so if poor that's means something is wrong with your trading strategy.
And maybe because you don't have enough knowledge, you just ready for profits not for loss so when the price dump because not ready for loss you become panic and sell it for loss

Trading does not make people rich fast, You need patience, the key for success
There is no quarantee if you trade you always get profit, the faith isn't same for all of us. Sometimes that poor can't be avoided. The only thing that wrong is he chose the wrong coin in trading, that's an important point.

Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:55:03 PM

If trading makes you poor what of those who trading paid handsomely?. That means you are doing something different from what they are doing and as such you need to stop on your own path and move over to theirs. I will suggest you take time to learn about trading if it's possible pay to be taught if not you will continue making such mistakes thereby losing money.

motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:31:43 PM

By taking a gander at the present market, exchanging is one of the most secure and simplest approach to make something or recuperate all lost cash from the market. Exchanging ends up unfruitful in the event that you are somebody who's a fledgling in exchanging. I know somebody who makes at the very least $300 every day in exchanging.
Trading is very risky and you have to be ready for what you are getting into

ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:34:03 PM

As you know trading of cryptocurrency is very risky otherthan forex or other trading so you should first learn about cryptocurrency trading and than you can earn and you will not suffer more loss .

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:43:31 PM

As you know trading of cryptocurrency is very risky otherthan forex or other trading so you should first learn about cryptocurrency trading and than you can earn and you will not suffer more loss .
Volatile crypto markets are not suitable for everyone and everyone has a different risk acceptance level. Some people like to trade the altcoins and pump dump coins but other groups of traders don't see any meaning behind the small marketcap altcoin trading.

If we know nothing in trading we will loss so we should really observe the market. It is risky that’s why when we trade only invest the amount that we are willing to loss. To avoid loss study and learn the coin that you are trading of.

Before running towards to the crypto market, the new market shareholder should go to the learn basic trading stuff and newbie luck syndrome is not going to save everyone. Investing what you can afford to lose does not sound clear until they lose the balance in single wash trade by crypto whales.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:26:41 PM

Trading is very different from gambling. Of course, there is a risk there and there, but by trading you can influence your results. I'm sorry for your loss, but you shouldn't be upset. If you want to trade, you should be prepared for losses. You just need to analyze your mistakes in order not to do the same in the future.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 11:32:33 PM

You should learn how to trade wisely. I know many people who are making profits regularly just from their daily trading. You can use trading tools to improve performance. Some trading bot tools are very effective and can analysis deeply through the ask/bid across exchanges to ensure profitability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: