Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:21:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is much effective than ICO nowadays.  (Read 2468 times)
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:17:34 AM

It is more effective because IEO listed on the exchange, and if it listed on the top exchange, it will be sold out very quick.
I think it is because many investors trust their exchange so they are willing to buying the IEO.
IEO is reduce scam projects in crypto because they need to be researched by the exchange.
IEO is the fastest way to make a profit because there are so many problems in this market and you cannot be sure what will happen next in the near future. Personally, I would love to invest in IEO at the top exchanges because this is the fastest way to make a profit easily and if you can at a high price then you should do it on the first trading day. I often choose to trade Binance to join IEO and that exchange has never disappointed investors

If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:54:04 AM

Yes, IEO is more successful than ICO. We have observed that many projects are becoming failed and many projects scammed from ICO by taking funds and flew away after few days. Hence, IEO are more secure for the investors as it is already listed in exchange.
Micrurgybtc

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:13:57 AM

I joined Roobee IEO and X2 now
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:42:15 AM

From the news that I got indeed IEO is more effective than ICO. Several times I saw in binance that many IEOs also succeeded, but there were also many IEOs that failed in other markets. And until now I have not tried investing in IEO. Before deciding to invest in IEO you should be careful and more careful in choosing IEO because not all IEO is effective.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:49:45 AM

I don't really care how the money is been raised either through ICO, STO or IEO, what i care about is real projects and how to avoid getting scammed, IEO is only better than ICO because it provides better trusts through bigger exchange platforms

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:35:07 AM

~
There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?

because things like this can happen, to make sure a coin will be listed in a market is important. as some people on this forum have said, be a wise investor. who know what they're going to invest in. I also got things like this in my search. however, although it is more effective than ICO, we also need to search for information about the popular IEO. I've seen a number of IEO's fail, and they didn't even develop after listing in a market. don't think that IEO is better than ICO, so all IEO should be supported. yeah, this is a wrong thought. keep research.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:09:01 AM

~
There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?

because things like this can happen, to make sure a coin will be listed in a market is important. as some people on this forum have said, be a wise investor. who know what they're going to invest in. I also got things like this in my search. however, although it is more effective than ICO, we also need to search for information about the popular IEO. I've seen a number of IEO's fail, and they didn't even develop after listing in a market. don't think that IEO is better than ICO, so all IEO should be supported. yeah, this is a wrong thought. keep research.

We know that IEO is still a lot of bad but we also have to look for the best I do not believe IEO in Latoken because I know there are so many IEO there but mostly nothing is successful.
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:48:12 AM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange. But I saw some errors or false about IEO. There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?
Yes IEO is much effective than ICOs but I see this only in terms of security of funds whereby the team can't exit scam ASAP with funds generated, but in terms of long term sustainability of that project it's left to the team. That is to say, many things can happen after IEO, its either the project grows or its dumps. Furthermore, what you pointed about Latoken has been happening with them though, but the latest IEOs in top exchanges get listed on that exchange too. Also, there are projects which run IEO on different exchanges at the end, those exchanges still listed them.

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:53:46 AM

ICOs will always be more effective than IEOs. Just recently IEOs came to play, there isn't much hype about IEOs again. Unlike how long ICOs lasted, IEOs were short lived.
Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:54:33 AM

I joined Roobee IEO and X2 now
Please join in all IEO programs, as long as it can benefit you, and if I may know, why did you choose to join IEO Roobee and X2 now? Are they very promising? or is there something else that makes you interested in Roobee and X2?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 03:07:34 PM

With IEO, since there is also involvement of exchanges, there is less possibility of scam and risk since exchanges also need to increase their user base and increase confidence of existing users.
In ICO there is lack of transparency which affects the fund raising requirements as investors dont have that much confidence.

yazher

Activity: 2184
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:20:32 PM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange. But I saw some errors or false about IEO. There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?

No doubt about it since the emerging of IEO there we're only few ICO appearing on bounty section, most of the new investment method is promoting via IEO it's the same whether those projects are new or old. as of now, there hasn't been a case where some project that promotes via IEO that runaway with the investor's money. as long as there will be no negative news about it, most of the investors prepare this kind of investment than ICO.

But when those scammers find some hole about this method of investment, they will start their plan to wreck it as they did on ICO.
so my advise to my fellow investors, be aware on what kind of investment you are going to invest because scammers in this industry are well known to have all the tricks on the books to use on us.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 03:37:02 PM

related to fundraising, I think IEO is a good investment method besides ICO. IEO has attracted market investment, many investors are taking part in IEO which are listed on large exchanges, I think investors today are smarter and will not put money in crocodile holes.

I would agree with most of what you had posted. But still, I have doubts regarding some of the IEOs that are ongoing in medium-sized exchanges such as Coineal. They are not screening these IEOs properly and there is a high chance of these projects failing, sometime in the near future. IEO is a relatively new phenomena, and all of its risks and uncertainties are not revealed to the users as of yet.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

LAToken is not the recommended exchange, it is one of the biggest volume exchanges with fake, and many are experiencing problems there, so I suggest all of us to be careful about the exchange
I agree with you, Latoken has many problems and it is best to be cautious when trading or buying IEO on Latoken.
In my opinion, we should buy IEO on big exchanges like Binance or houbi, this will avoid unnecessary risks.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

This is 100 percent true and nothing to be talk about between the two.
ICO days has gone now and many investors are not into ICO now as there were and are so many scammers there.
IEO is much effective and many people are hoping this will be the answer for this community to go back on what we were before.
oxgroth

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:59:10 PM

People are really believe in exchanges, they are good filter. Whats why IEO are so popular

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:10:21 PM

If we look at the process of the fundraising from the effectiveness point, the IEOs suits better the main credentials compare to the weak option for the token sale which is ICOs.The real working product is the main stuff investors look in any project and to be honest, IEOs are a more genuine competitor in this comparison. Nowadays, investors will continue to invest in the usual IEOs on well-known exchanges like Binance, Bitforex, Latoken, and small exchanges will use the reputation of the reputable projects in order to attract a new crowd to their next IEOs.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:49:31 PM

Yes, it is true that IEOs are much safer and more effective than ICOs. Because the companies have to share their AML in the IEO exchanges, and the fact that the project will be listed on the exchange means that they entered the exchange at the same time.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

With the advent of IEO, the amount of scam decreased markedly. It seems to me listed on the exchange will be important for the investor.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:19:31 PM

Its better to stick with binance ,huobi and gate.io because they carefully picked projects very well before they accept their IEO offers, other exchanges are not doing better researches on projects before accepting them that's why they are not performing very well

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: