Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO is much effective than ICO nowadays.  (Read 2468 times)
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:02:43 PM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange. But I saw some errors or false about IEO. There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?

I think that participating in the IEO is best on the top exchanges. So you carry much less risk. The potential profit is also smaller, but it is better to make a small profit than a loss.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

yes, I too believe this in the past many people have lost their money but in IEO exchange are selling these coins so I believe many investors now much more open to investing.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 627

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:36:31 PM

it may not be much more effective, but more precisely is in demand by investors. if it is effective it means because IEO is the solution of ICO that is too much scam. but until now it has not been proven.
If IEO appears more like ICO. The IEO will surely die. No one can ever make a profit forever, Each exchange has only one IEO project per month. It is very smart to create hype to pump and dump
Its all the same actually but they are different in set-up but overall they do have the same useless projects excluding into some like BTT IEO in Binance where you can
see theres an actual product but on majority all of them are made of thin air.They might be good when it comes to security but when it comes to profits they dont really increase too much like on ICO hits up thousands.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:57:53 PM

I think that participating in the IEO is best on the top exchanges. So you carry much less risk. The potential profit is also smaller, but it is better to make a small profit than a loss.
You are right. By choosing ieo in the global market, it will reduce the risk of scam even though the risk of loss persists. That's because cryptocurrency prices are very volatile, depending on demand and supply in the market. Ieo gives an advantage because it provides certainty of the existence of these tokens or coins in the market, unlike the case with ico, which still has to guarantee the certainty of listing or not on the market. But there is no guarantee that it is more effective than Ico, it all depends on the project.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:25:09 PM

maybe they don't immediately list their tokens for a number of reasons, but what I see is that most of the projects that do the IEO will list the exchange and only 2-5 projects will do as you say

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Gi01

Activity: 342
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:36:49 PM

IEO is currently the trusted way investors in the crypto ecosystem invest in a new crypto project.  IEO has solved the basic challenges ICO failed to provide solutions to. With IEO, scam projects are easily eliminated since exchange platform will never encourage promoting projects that may make their users to exit their platform.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:39:10 PM

IEO is currently the trusted way investors in the crypto ecosystem invest in a new crypto project.  IEO has solved the basic challenges ICO failed to provide solutions to. With IEO, scam projects are easily eliminated since exchange platform will never encourage promoting projects that may make their users to exit their platform.
But there is still the risk factor. We don't know if IEO will continue to grow or investors will grew tired of all the hype and the pump. While us ordinary investors can't even join the fun and enjoy the profit because only a handful of whales are benefiting from such business model.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:54:36 PM

Good day everyone, I've been back here and now there is a lot of new things here. Also about the funds raising strategy. Nowadays IEO is the most very effective fund raising today. Also because the exchange holds the token and they distributed after the token sale. And also this kind of token sale is favor to an exchange. But I saw some errors or false about IEO. There is token sale for example on LATOKEN exchange, That exchange (LATOKEN) sell the token (IEO) but in the end they will not list on their exchange so for me that is not good. What if the token is sold out? And its not listed on that exchange mentioned. So how the traders/investors will get the profit? Also very risky right? What do you think guys?
IEO is only really better than ICO if you are a project team and crypto trading platform. If you are an investor, it will be very dangerous for your pocket money, because it is not always easy to buy ICO, you have to compete with thousands of others to buy. If the IEO cannot be purchased, the trading platform's own currency will certainly be sold off and you will lose 20 30% immediately. Even if you buy an IEO, you are not sure if you can multiply your account, because in fact, many IEOs have multiplied their accounts with 0.5 0.3 or 0.1 times.
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:17:59 PM

People are very smart and wise now. They are now thinking very carefully before to invest so the chance of being lose is now decreased. I invest on some IEO and now its successful, Now I am waiting to list the token on the exchange. My mind is still worrying if this token will be listed or not.

I don't really think you investing in an IEO project strongly guarantee that the coin or tokens will be automatically listed. There are no specific differences between ICO and IEO. IEO is just rebranding of ICO to bring back investors into investing in new crypto projects. I don't really think IEO is much effective compared to ICO.
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 12:45:46 AM

People are very smart and wise now. They are now thinking very carefully before to invest so the chance of being lose is now decreased. I invest on some IEO and now its successful, Now I am waiting to list the token on the exchange. My mind is still worrying if this token will be listed or not.

I don't really think you investing in an IEO project strongly guarantee that the coin or tokens will be automatically listed. There are no specific differences between ICO and IEO. IEO is just rebranding of ICO to bring back investors into investing in new crypto projects. I don't really think IEO is much effective compared to ICO.
Almost all but there are some IEOs are not yet getting listed instantly to the exchange site. but the IEO gives more guarantee for investors to see the coin that they have been invested in to be listed with the more chance compared with non IEO or i can call that as a usual ICO.

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
dobolspeed2

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

TLS Group

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 03:34:04 AM

I think so, where IEO is a sale held by an exchange, the coins sold will be listed immediately. there are many cases of ico failing in 2018 and causing many investors who are afraid of ico

▬▬[  Tlsgroup.io  ]▬▬[Cryptocurrency Investment Fund]▬ 
▌ Cryptocurrency Mining Infrastructure ▐
▬▬| Twitter  | Telegram  | Linkedin  | Instagram   | Facebook| ▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:36:29 PM

yes, I too believe this in the past many people have lost their money but in IEO exchange are selling these coins so I believe many investors now much more open to investing.
Yes you are right, IEO is still the best for now until further proven otherwise, but I am beginning to see many complains about IEO projects too nowadays, in fact I just finished reading a  post where a forum user poised on the projects that has gone on Binance chain, and virtually all of them are already in danger zone, it means majority of them are being dumped too and are finding it difficult to rise just the way ICO projects too are not rising, so what then makes IEO projects different if that is the case, and I am beginning to ponder on that too.

I have not seen any project of IEO that popular, most projects that we still have in the market that are very popular are still products of Ethereum smart contract, and so what then makes IEO better than ICO other than the security they guarantee investors that their money is not going into a scam pocket.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

Doing your own research is a must, if you want to invest on IEO.
First thing is just by looking on the exchange that held that IEO. In my opinion, LATOKEN is not good exchange. That's why some IEO on LATOKEN can't run successfully.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:37:28 PM

IEO is the new fundraising trend in crypto and have taken over from ICOs. And this is because it is more effective and reliable than ICO.

I also think it is better for a project to list on the exchange it did IEO on in other to perform well because it already have volume on that exchange.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:33:58 PM

At this moment in this market IEOs are very popular and many of them are highly profitable too. In last year the ICO market was falling down and not performing so well. And day by day it's going worse. But after IEOs came to the market everything changed. Cause they came with some big name and they are more trusted than any ICOs. At this moment not the market IEOs are doing huge sell but ICOs are not so popular cause trust factors are less in icos.

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:46:41 PM

It is too early to come to a conclusion that IEO's are much effective than ICOs.  IEO has been in action for just some few months now comparing to ICO which had been in operation for years now, you can't stand on just these few months to rate the progress.  IEO has a long way to go before we can somehow say that its quiet effective than ICO...
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:06:49 PM

It is too early to come to a conclusion that IEO's are much effective than ICOs.  IEO has been in action for just some few months now comparing to ICO which had been in operation for years now, you can't stand on just these few months to rate the progress.  IEO has a long way to go before we can somehow say that its quiet effective than ICO...
You're right, it's too early to say that the IEO is better. It's just that the IEO is better at attracting market interest by giving confidence that the token or coin is ready to be traded on the exchange. The availability of tokens or coins that are ready in the market will make investors more interested, even though it is not a guarantee that the price will soar, investors must still be careful and conduct an in-depth analysis of the project from the token or coin.

aan001

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:37:21 PM

I don't think it's a mistake too if the token that does IEO is not listing in the exchange they used after IEO ends. all back to their respective policies, besides latoken is not a good exchange too.

▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▄▄█████
                     ▀▀██████████
  ▀██████▄             ▄████████
    ▀██████▄        ▄██████████
      ▀██████▄    ▄██████▀  ██
        ▀█████▀▄██████▀     ▀
          ▀█▀▄██████▀
          ▄▄█████▀▄▄
        ▄██████▀▄████▄
      ▄██████▀  ▀██████▄
   ▄▄█████▀       ▀██████▄
████████▀           ▀██████▄
██████▀               ▀██████▄
.stableDEX.
ϟ

ϟ

ϟ
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
█████   ████████████████
██████▄▄▄█████████████████
▐██████   ██   ▀    ▀██████▌
▐██████   ██   ▄██▄   █████▌
▐██████   ██   ████   █████▌
██████   ██   ████   █████
█████▄▄▄██▄▄▄████▄▄▄████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:54:22 PM

ICOs are not modern nowadays,I also prefer to invest in the IEOs. The costs are less and profits are higher than ICOs. The experienced investors know the best ways to choose the investment worth projects and they choose exchanges with considerable volume. Binance IEOs are preferred because of this reason.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 11:59:56 PM

With safer features from Exchangers. So it is not wrong if the IEO is much loved by the crypto community. And with the IEO, we can reduce the risk of scams. Because ICO could manipulate data on their website.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████