Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:22:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to hidden or Delete all coin in myether wallet?  (Read 3258 times)
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 11:36:26 PM

If you want to hidden token, there is no way. But if you want to delete undervalued coin, you can burn them to this address 0x000000000000000000000000000000000000dEaD
So far I also never knew there was such a way to hide valuable tokens. Instead, I have tips for seeing tokens that are not read on etherscan, because they are not listed on official exchanges or only traded through the address. Please visit thisto see the unreadable tokens on etherscan.
Does having a worthless token bother the OP until it has to be removed? Grin

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 11:50:23 PM

I used to do Air drop and bounty. Get all coins in time when the market is down. The value of all these coins lost 90% even now looking at it I do not believe it is no longer valid.
I cannot sell them because no one buys them, and its value can only be enough to transfer to exchange.
So do you have a way to hide it or delete all the coins from your wallet?

Simply send the coins to another address. You can create a new MEW address or give it to someone else's address. That is the only way you hide your shitcoin balance. And that sometimes I do to tidy up the list of coins in the wallet.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
whtchocla7e

Activity: 392
Merit: 116

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:12:52 AM

You cannot delete it from your wallet. But to make it disappear, you can send them to another wallet address.
Or you create and use a new wallet address. This will make you more comfortable looking for money in your wallet.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:31:40 AM

I used to do Air drop and bounty. Get all coins in time when the market is down. The value of all these coins lost 90% even now looking at it I do not believe it is no longer valid.
I cannot sell them because no one buys them, and its value can only be enough to transfer to exchange.

Simply send the coins to another address. You can create a new MEW address or give it to someone else's address. That is the only way you hide your shitcoin balance. And that sometimes I do to tidy up the list of coins in the wallet.
I think no need to care too much about the shit tokens, currently look like no value at all, but we don't know that some of them will have value in some days, so simply create a new mew address and send all valueable tokens to there, check the old shit tokens address once a month, maybe onesdays it will have some surprise.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:39:08 AM

I think there's no way to hide altcoins or tokens in our myetherwallet but speaking of deleting it is only deleted if we already sold it or trade it.

Like you, i also have some tokens in myetherwallet that has only low cost values, however it is good that we just keep it there, maybe in the future years of crypto, what we hold in our mew would give us prodits in the long run hopefully.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:38:45 AM

why don't you keep all those coins as a remembrance, you can not hide or delete all coins in your wallet. You can create another wallet if you really don't like to see useless coins.

ancafe

Activity: 1610
Merit: 693

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:40:41 AM

It's weird when you want to lose all the coins you have in your wallet. Well, there is no way to delete it or eliminate it. but, there are several ways that you can't use it anymore, like sending it to another wallet and removing the PV, or something like that.

if you are proud of it, try checking the price at Forkdelta, I think if the coin you use is ERC20, you can sell it there. Well, if you can't, make a new wallet and collect all the results of your airdrop or smartphone there. maybe someday it will have a price.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 06:58:49 AM

I think i will save all my coins although it is not have value  Grin, can make us remember which project that not good and maybe can be something that we can collect. About main wallet, i agree with people who said that if we want to use some coin, we just move it to another wallet or maybe make new as main wallet. Because from what i see, there are a lot of coins that "bad" if compared with "good coins" so will waste time, fee and another thing if we want to delete coins that we not used.

Argoo

Activity: 2254
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 07:06:33 AM

Any tokens can be made invisible in the MyEtherWallet wallet, however, they will still be visible through the etherscan.io function.
I do not think that it’s worth getting rid of some so far unnecessary tokens, they can again grow even after a few years. If you do not want to see them, it’s better to leave this wallet and create a new one. I would not recommend getting rid of an old wallet with unnecessary tokens.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 10:12:30 AM

Why even bother to delete those coins ? New tokens usually doesn't appear in myetherwallet.
You need to add manually new tokens in myetherwallet to display it, but it will appear in ethernet explorer like etherscan.io
If you want to remove tokens from your wallet, just transfer it to 0x00000000000 address.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 12:47:14 PM

You can send them all to the default address that already used to burn anycoin and you can delete them all through doing it right now it's very easy to do that.
If you are thinking they were worthless and then you can follow my suggestion to burn them all but is it a problem to keep them in your wallet?
Wow its first time im knowing about this,maybe im not have good knowledge about this,your suggest really good. But maybe im prefer hidden my shitcoin if im using trust wallet or imtoken.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 01:13:36 PM

you can send them to contract adress and burn. or you can hide them through clicking on black cross near the amount of tokens.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:38:36 PM

You can send all your coins to random ETH addresses around the network, but you will be forced to pay the gas fee. It is much easier to create a new one, that takes several minutes and solves all the problems with useless tokens.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:56:50 PM

THere is no way you can hide your tokens or delete them on your Myetherwallet.
All you can do is to send them to certain wallet address like 0x0000000000000....0
It is like burning coins. If you dont want then you can just create new wallet on MEW.

Bestmanbuka

Activity: 586
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:28:12 PM

I really wish there was a way to hide those shit coins, I have alot of them with 0 (zero)  value and it pisses me off. Out of the whole airdrops I participated in, I never got one single valuable token.
Even I decided to open a new wallet and send them there, to still see their names among my token lists with 0 balance is still a Nightmare.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 11:46:22 AM

I think a lot of people have a lot of trash in their wallet.And I have enough of those coins, too.I do not know how to remove them,and I do not see the point,it's too late. Let them lie,because there is a possibility that some of them will eventually grow in price and bring profit
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 12:35:17 PM

Nope, we have no way to hide them all either delete it too. It will only store there forever were it became a shit or trash coins in the end.
Probably, if you are using MEW you can hide them only to remove its smart contract but it will still see on the etherscan.io.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:20:45 PM

I saw such an option on Waves platform as far as I remember... And never saw it in any ETH wallets. But it's not so disturbing in fact. Just learn to filter all this crap with your eyes, lol  Grin

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:55:17 PM

I am sure that if you have early investors of bitcoin here In the market, they will probably be shaking their head now for your impatience, and they will remember how some of them also said these words for bitcoin when bitcoin was stagnant in those years, which some of them even threw their wallet key away.

We humans lack patience, and we don’t like to see things till the end. They say that it is not over until it is over, since those coins have not used their mouth to declare they have winded up, why would you give up on them, and what nuisance are they contributing to your portfolio. It is best that you just leave them there because you don’t know which of the coin will later make it in future, especially during the next bull run of altcoins.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:03:01 PM

I saw such an option on Waves platform as far as I remember... And never saw it in any ETH wallets. But it's not so disturbing in fact. Just learn to filter all this crap with your eyes, lol  Grin
yes, waves has this feature. but the ethereum platform and several other platforms don't have it. if now many coins or junk tokens in our wallet leave it alone, there's no harm in them still in our wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: