Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 19165 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 11:59:06 AM

Why unnamed.exchange is not listed on CMC?
You won't have hi volume till you be listed.
This is your first task!

Because they are still not registered. It is only a website where is possible to exchange some altcoins.
Their first task must be company registration and obtaining the necessary licenses. Then he can think about volume and listing on CMC.
Full registration with exchange to Fiat money costs million USD and required KYC to users. This is good but not anyone can do that when you start bottom up.
First task is to be listed on CMC and it's not so hard.

Do you not understand?
CMC will not add them unless they are a registered company. End of story.
they do not have to operate with fiat, not necessarily required to be successful. Company registration does not cost millions but you can run exchange if you don't have more than $50 in your pocket.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zer-Dex Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 276
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 07:19:34 AM

Unnamed exchange will be listed in CMC in future!
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2019, 06:32:26 PM

DigitalPrice team just paid 0.032 BTC for the listing here. Was assured we would be listed within 3-5 days. Hopeful and looking for the best!
all fine .. it was a bit confusing that you have still the "old" sourcecode in your github account ..  github/digitalprice/digitalprice.
so we build from that. 

but i just got the information that you are now an komodo asset.   will take 2-3 days to swap to this ;-)

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:57:37 AM

Why unnamed.exchange is not listed on CMC?
You won't have hi volume till you be listed.
This is your first task!

Because they are still not registered. It is only a website where is possible to exchange some altcoins.
Their first task must be company registration and obtaining the necessary licenses. Then he can think about volume and listing on CMC.
Full registration with exchange to Fiat money costs million USD and required KYC to users. This is good but not anyone can do that when you start bottom up.
First task is to be listed on CMC and it's not so hard.

Do you not understand?
CMC will not add them unless they are a registered company. End of story.
they do not have to operate with fiat, not necessarily required to be successful. Company registration does not cost millions but you can run exchange if you don't have more than $50 in your pocket.
where did CMC state that requirement? as long as I remember CMC don't care if an exchange is a registered company or not. they list coins and exchanges which met their required trade value etc..
maybe it's a new rule recently popped up. but I don't think CMC have that much time or they care to verify a project's regulations..
once they reach to a certain amount of trading volume.  they can apply in CMC and get listed their easily.

Castrop

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 12:38:10 PM

I was gonna start the KYC procedure and couldn't submit neither a picture of my ID card nor my photo holding identification. The buttons to upload any data are just deactivated in my profile. Is there any immediate plan to activate this function?

Mea culpa. Just detected the proper course of action for KYC.  Wink
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 06:59:53 AM

DigitalPrice team just paid 0.032 BTC for the listing here. Was assured we would be listed within 3-5 days. Hopeful and looking for the best!
all fine .. it was a bit confusing that you have still the "old" sourcecode in your github account ..  github/digitalprice/digitalprice.
so we build from that. 

but i just got the information that you are now an komodo asset.   will take 2-3 days to swap to this ;-)

happy trading,
i add curently the markets for dp and announce it on the page + twitter

fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:16:55 AM

i been using this little exchange for a while now and i really like it, it remain me cryptopia for some reason and when chatting on the chat some users have a strange kiwi sense of humor and i find that a bit weird, like talking to saddam and hex, so i have moved a little amount of dogecoin and im trading some shitcoin with  no problem till now.
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:17:16 AM

As I stated before, I tested that exchange and to be honest that is the only place you can trade some shitcoins and shittokens without any problems. Besides, no funds confiscation or other scam activities have been reported.

P.S. I AM NOT ADVERTISING THIS EXCHANGE IN ANY WAY.

It is still unlicensed and the domain looks pretty scammy too. I offered them a help to solve that problems.
mosprognoz

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:44:38 AM

Just making it clear we are also Coin developers.. Got an opportunity started this exchange

We have started off with listing 40 coins for free, Then started donation system, then started charging listing fees... we have not imposed any Volume requirements on any developers and we are proud to say we are doing very well than we had goals in Mind

With around 130 + coins and 4200+ Registered users we are going to grow big as we grow !!

Thanks for all the feedback posted

we are working on many things which will be known sooner or later Smiley

Keep up. Crypto exchange does not require a license in many countries, but if you are accepting any fiat currency, then you will need a licence for sure. I'm reserving the listing of a new altcoin next year. My friend is planing to develop a new blockchain.
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

Just making it clear we are also Coin developers.. Got an opportunity started this exchange

We have started off with listing 40 coins for free, Then started donation system, then started charging listing fees... we have not imposed any Volume requirements on any developers and we are proud to say we are doing very well than we had goals in Mind

With around 130 + coins and 4200+ Registered users we are going to grow big as we grow !!

Thanks for all the feedback posted

we are working on many things which will be known sooner or later Smiley

Keep up. Crypto exchange does not require a license in many countries, but if you are accepting any fiat currency, then you will need a licence for sure. I'm reserving the listing of a new altcoin next year. My friend is planing to develop a new blockchain.

we will not add Fiat

mosprognoz

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 12:02:38 PM

I found this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134358.msg52589173#msg52589173 Is it true that unnamed exchange is somehow connected to Yobit ?
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 01:37:59 PM

I found this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134358.msg52589173#msg52589173 Is it true that unnamed exchange is somehow connected to Yobit ?

Interesting how this connections from the underworld are starting to appear.
Can you tell me more about the Cryptopia connection?
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 04:43:49 AM

:-)  
i just used yobit`s signature design and added " join x and play with the cool kids "  
i had expect that atleast the one or other notice that joke.

mosprognoz

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:18:47 AM

i just used yobit`s signature design and added " join x and play with the cool kids "  
i had expect that atleast the one or other notice that joke

I see... Who's post is this? Saying YoBit is the best exchange.

i think yobit is one of the best exchanges ,,,
in the whole years just 2 dowtimes which are announced
so much ppl owner does the runaway in the years. 
but until today yobit is still present ;-)
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 08:16:19 AM

i had expect that atleast the one or other notice that joke

I see... Who's post is this? Saying YoBit is the best exchange.

i think yobit is one of the best exchanges ,,,
in the whole years just 2 dowtimes which are announced
so much ppl owner does the runaway in the years. 
but until today yobit is still present ;-)

and now ? ;-)

sure.
 yobit is one of the best exchanges, i cant imagine how much requests there api system handles per minute.

or what was your question ?

mosprognoz

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:25:18 AM

sure.
yobit is one of the best exchanges, i cant imagine how much requests there api system handles per minute.
or what was your question ?

YoBit is a scam exchange and anyone supporting it deserves a red tag. I am asking if there is any connection between unnamed and yobit exchange.
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 10:22:59 AM

expect that i used the signature ....  no ..

no business or familiar relations to yobit.. 

mosprognoz

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:50:55 AM

expect that i used the signature ....  no ..

OK. But I strongly recommend you to stay away from Yobit as far as possible, because any relationship with that scam exchange will ruin the reputation of your exchange. I like the exchange of yours, because I tried it and found out that it is not bad at all. It is growing very fast and I believe in the future of it. As I mentioned before, my friend is planing to launch a new coin very soon and I recommended him your exchange for listing. Just keep up and try to stay away from any scams that can ruin your new exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134358.0
TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2019, 11:05:57 AM

expect that i used the signature ....  no ..

OK. But I strongly recommend you to stay away from Yobit as far as possible, because any relationship with that scam exchange will ruin the reputation of your exchange. I like the exchange of yours, because I tried it and found out that it is not bad at all. It is growing very fast and I believe in the future of it. As I mentioned before, my friend is planing to launch a new coin very soon and I recommended him your exchange for listing. Just keep up and try to stay away from any scams that can ruin your new exchange.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5134358.0

..... that was the hidden link/hint  on the ripped signature ..  
the ppl should better start playing with the cool kids :-)

great to hear that you like some tiny unnamed exchanges  Cool

mosprognoz

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 11:15:27 AM

that was the hidden link/hint  on the ripped signature ..  
the ppl should better start playing with the cool kids :-)

You could and can create any new, different and much more better signature without copying the sig of a scam exchange.

great to hear that you like some tiny unnamed exchanges  Cool

Just wait for another year or two and if you will keep up like this, and do not give a reasons for scam accusations your tiny exchange will be in top 15.

Anonymity

Low fees

Fast withdrawals

No fake volumes and fake bot trading

That is a guarantee of success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: