Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 19178 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
psycodad
Legendary

Activity: 1608
Merit: 1591

精神分析的爸

View Profile
February 12, 2021, 02:39:44 PM

More than 2 weeks there is no withdrawal of doge coin and no answer to the ticket - from 28/01/2021.
In discord, the administration does not hesitate to point out to users that they themselves are to blame for the current situation, because they began to abruptly withdraw doge coins on the wave of growth, which entailed the need to synchronize wallets. Probably this is a very reliable method of "synchronization", which has been performed for 15 days (12/02/2021 for today).

Until recently, I did not want to write to this thread, because there is enough negative without me. But in my opinion, half a month is enough  to solve most of the problems, if these are technical problems, and not related to the fact that the exchange got into this situation due to the fact that it practices trading in non-existent assets of coins.

Ticket:#5026
Created 28/01/2021

By this I know you have zero knowledge of blockchain or what it takes to sync a client.
Exchanges don’t use bootstraps from the community to sync clients.
just be patient

Quite a rude answer to a very valid question.
As somebody running a doge wallet with thousands of transactions I can't imagine any action (neither reindex nor rescan) that could take more than 15 days on any server that is less than 15 yrs old.

So maybe you want to elaborate a bit what exactly is being done that takes more than 15 days and keeps the owners/reps of the exchange from posting here some information for the people that are waiting for their moneys?

biblioteczny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2021, 06:33:37 PM

Don't use this exchange. Coins can be deposited but cannot be withdrawn. Problem reported to support many times, but I didn't get any answer. More than month of support silence - only general information on the discord that "it is all for users good". All they can do is close users' tickets.
This exchange is either a scam or is run by very incompetent owners.
I only lost a few dozen dollars, but others have a problem with much larger amounts. Reading other posts, I am surprised that there is no warning yet at the top of the thread.
caligola777

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:16:12 AM

for the record today I have been deposited the ban that were not accredited for quite a while. should be more reactive because you shoot yourself in the foot
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 04:46:54 PM

More than 2 weeks there is no withdrawal of doge coin and no answer to the ticket - from 28/01/2021.
In discord, the administration does not hesitate to point out to users that they themselves are to blame for the current situation, because they began to abruptly withdraw doge coins on the wave of growth, which entailed the need to synchronize wallets. Probably this is a very reliable method of "synchronization", which has been performed for 15 days (12/02/2021 for today).

Until recently, I did not want to write to this thread, because there is enough negative without me. But in my opinion, half a month is enough  to solve most of the problems, if these are technical problems, and not related to the fact that the exchange got into this situation due to the fact that it practices trading in non-existent assets of coins.

Ticket:#5026
Created 28/01/2021

I have an open ticket from the same day. Not sure how it is taking this long. As a comparison, I sent IOTA to a bittrex wallet without knowing it was in maintenance. Bittrex support responded within 2 days to let me know the deposit was safe and just needed a fix from IOTA. Again, it wasn't resolved but at least I was communicated with. Since then, wallet fixed and IOTA received. How do you not at least address people's concerns?

I was DM'ed by a former "mod" or something and they left due to the shitty experience from the owner. Never using this exchange again. Only around to see if I get my Doge or BTC back.
zouhairrr

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:30:49 PM

but the support in discord verybad do not explan to traders just make jocke of us
FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 08:40:49 PM

but the support in discord verybad do not explan to traders just make jocke of us

The mods and admins can't do anything as only one person has access to stuff and he doesn't say much.
biblioteczny

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 09:57:30 PM

The mods and admins can't do anything as only one person has access to stuff and he doesn't say much.

So this is just chinese whispers. They shouldn't themself call "support".
zouhairrr

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 01:06:47 AM

yes i know it but they give bad feeling and i see them blocking account my friend because they said he have multi account i dont know how they thinking and i he said and i said we have here the The same Internet provider, and let's assume that they suspect him, they must ask him to prove his identity or anything from this kind, not that they ban his account in the server means that any one from Morocco will be the next victim of such stupid behavior because we have the same service provider
caligola777

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:41:53 AM

ldoge levy reactivated! the only flaw is that he must warn if he has problems by informing promptly.these days it doesn't take much for 1 to think it's a scam!
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 02:22:44 AM

This is the second month since this exchange STOLE my coins!  Angry

Technical support is not responding at all!

And the stolen coins are now expensive!

This exchange is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!

I will write about it on all the resources! Stop putting up with their bestial attitude towards customers!!!

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

caligola777

View Profile
February 20, 2021, 08:59:17 AM

if you talk to me I do not support and in fact I wrote here that there were problems with my deposits and withdrawals. assistance but sucks and this is established, for my part the problems have been solved.

which coins for curiosity did you not put them in your wallet?
suoluosi

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 21, 2021, 11:56:03 AM

I have a withdrawal ==WDC Withdrawal #69311=== how can I unfreeze it? And give it back to me?----- thank you!
sanangeloninja

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2021, 05:04:48 PM

This exchange used to work until all crypto started going up and so magically "ERRORs" started popping up. The owner of the exchange never talks too anyone, and never gives actual information on anything, all he does is sends out twits on his twitter account and never answers a single question that anyways asks ever. The MOD's on the exchange all suck at there jobs and do not do anything but remove people who complain on how there customer service sucks and how the exchange sucks in general. They have not fixed the so called random error and mutiple coins/token nor will they give you any information on what is happening other then the so called "51% attack on Doge that so called happen on the exchange" thus explained by another one of there MODs even tho she had no clue what the hell she was talking about. BigJ is one of the mods and is a whinny little shit who doesn't know how to answer any questions other then being a smart ass and keeps telling you to put in a support ticket. Also they close out support tickets randomly not even helping those people who are asking about there funds. For more then 20 days this exchange has not helped people with there withdraw issues so do not count on them giving you your coins back anytime soon. The exchange will not give you reimbursement of funds at the peek of price of any coins, They have basically made people lose hundreds of thousands of dollars and do not care at all that you did.  I will not use shity ass exchange ever again!
sun.king

Activity: 43
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 22, 2021, 01:39:04 PM

I have had good experience.  Excellent withdraw times.  Great coin catalog.  And potential to be the best DOGE pairings market place. 
genius2018

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:48:29 PM

This is the second month since this exchange STOLE my coins!  Angry

Technical support is not responding at all!

And the stolen coins are now expensive!

This exchange is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!

I will write about it on all the resources! Stop putting up with their bestial attitude towards customers!!!

My unnamed exchange account is locked, Lock expires: 3451 days, 14 hours, 3 minutes, 30 seconds.
Fortunately there is no money in it
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 01:56:39 AM

My unnamed exchange account is locked, Lock expires: 3451 days, 14 hours, 3 minutes, 30 seconds.
Fortunately there is no money in it

This is terrible! They just took it and blocked it? I think it's time to paint the Trust to the person who created this moshenic exchange...

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2221

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 08:34:58 AM

Why does nobody make a scam accusation? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
And I mean a proper post. Not like this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316404.0, but one with more details.
sun.king

Activity: 43
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 04:37:18 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2021, 04:58:22 AM by sun.king

Why does nobody make a scam accusation? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
And I mean a proper post. Not like this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316404.0, but one with more details.

I don't think it is a scam.  Read https://twitter.com/TillKoeln I read it as a log of fustrated Dev, but still busy at work of being a dev, not log of exit scam.

I too am now seeing serious issues with withdraw processing.  So yes that is a PROBLEM.
My guess is that work overload is the key factor.  That shit needs to be squared up.   

Let's not destroy Unnamed and toss the baby here.  If the withdraw queue is fixed then this exchange is saved, and we don't destroy it with SCAM cancel culture talk.
Kamerun

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 07:34:34 AM

I don't think it is a scam.  Read https://twitter.com/TillKoeln I read it as a log of fustrated Dev, but still busy at work of being a dev, not log of exit scam.

I too am now seeing serious issues with withdraw processing.  So yes that is a PROBLEM.
My guess is that work overload is the key factor.  That shit needs to be squared up.   

Let's not destroy Unnamed and toss the baby here.  If the withdraw queue is fixed then this exchange is saved, and we don't destroy it with SCAM cancel culture talk.

First, need to return the funds to people, then do the development. If the exchange is developing, they should also close the deposit of funds, or at least inform users that there may be problems with the withdrawal of funds. After a month without a response from the administration to users 'tickets, it is already obvious to everyone that the exchange is simply using users' funds. This is a common scam and every effort should be made to inform the community about it.

I will add two more necessary links so that the exchange will receive a red card as soon as possible:
Scam report: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0
Trust flag personally to the head of the exchange: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=146692

Take the time to fill them all!
Neverman

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 28, 2021, 07:52:26 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2021, 11:12:19 AM by Neverman

This is scam exchange, a financial pyramid if you ask.

You can only deposit and can't withdraw assets. When you try to withdraw, the exchange gives error and you lose access to your funds. They are neither in your exchange wallet, not in the destination address.

About the "SUPPORT"!

On the site you see a big text
"FULL TIME SUPPORT
We take pride in our quick responses and resolutions. Our team is available every day of the year. We are always ready to answer questions or resolve any issues."

NOTHING TRUE. I got 3 unanswered tickets - 2 tickets are a month ago non answered, 1 ticket an year old also not replied at least. Any try to ask support on discord leads to ban.

Don't even think to use it. You can trade, but you can't take back the profit.

Just wanted to add that I have used all available channels for support communications and I have been ignored or banned.

If you want ignore my words, but the link of screenshots below will confirm every single word posted above in case forum administrator or some user doubt in my words.

Here is errors during withdrawal:
http://prnt.sc/10c2anp

Here missing support and ignored tickets, status new means that didn't answered the ticket.
https://prnt.sc/10c2es7
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: