Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 19159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 10:58:26 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 03:34:01 PM by bitmaster1x2

Hey guys, this exchange is 146% scam. I've been waiting for my ~125000 DOGE.

I wish I'd picked a different coin that day (ticket #5383 is 3 months old btw) Sad

Ya. No doubt. I'd suggest reporting it. https://www.crypto-city.com/blog/1373/has-the-unnamed-exchange-stolen-or-scammed-you-of-your-funds-share-your-exp/

I sent in my report to namecheap, and got a reply from their team that they'll look into it.

lets see where this goes.

Ya. They also make a habit of leaking private user data which is a big no no as well. Don't forget to add your comment to the article. More people need to know.

Report Unnamed.exchange Scam

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 03:32:00 PM

I wish I'd picked a different coin that day (ticket #5383 is 3 months old btw) Sad

Ya. No doubt. I'd suggest reporting it. https://www.crypto-city.com/blog/1373/has-the-unnamed-exchange-stolen-or-scammed-you-of-your-funds-share-your-exp/

I sent in my report to namecheap, and got a reply from their team that they'll look into it.

Ya. They also make a habit of leaking private user data which is a big no no as well. Don't forget to add your comment to the article. More people need to know.

Whats up, Bitmaster? Desperate to cover your tracks?
I guess you think that if you trash the place, nobody will notice that YOU stole their DOGE and CIR?

I recommend to read tab 3,5 and 6 in the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wmXL4s9e1oo6qWGlHwq_KD6NLce1f2Jmi3VEfMzxvMo/edit#gid=1236533241

And wtf.. leaking personal data? No man. Data that shows your toxic actions was leaked. The most personal thing in there is your username and non-existing txid's.

Just keep in mind that the months after you did this, you have been offered to fix the problems you created without any drama, but instead you go all over the internet trying to convince people that Unnamed is a scam.

Now, since Unnamed and its users are the ones who funded your Bitflower rebrand, the only fair way is to give it back.
But honestly, I dont want it, I hate the name and your marketing campaigns looks like its targeted on kids.
So i have a better solution.. pay back the damn coins you stole you damn thief.

Calling me a scammer and giving me hell because of something you did? You're shameless dude.. fucking shameless.
And that you demand a free listing months after you did the double spend attack? man.. above shameless.. omfg im impressed dude. youre above all expectations.

The worst thing is, I actually thought you were one of the good guys in crypto.

Great job with trying to convince all the OG's of crypto to take your side tho.

Unlike you, i wont run around and cry to everyone and hope they join my side, i'm simply going to send them the proof + explanations of the situation.

I'm not sure what your plan is with all this unnamed is a scam spam, but to me it looks like your desperate to cover your tracks.
Playing innocent and pointing finger is your thing i guess.

And just as a small payback. I will also start offering people coins from now on. I'm the faucet pro, you know. Giving away coins has been my thing for many years.
This time it will be much more entertaining. Get paid to trash Bitmaster and crypto-city. It's going to be awesome!
Sounds familiar?

So to anyone who still thinks Unnamed is a bunch of scammers who stole their coins.
Read all the pages of the spreadsheet and see it with your own eyes.

Bitmaster and Anthonyrjwood stole your coins

We at Unnamed have been working our asses off to get it back under control.

In the meantime, Bitmaster has gone all in to try to destroy us and even paid users to do trashtalk for him.
And guess what, he probably paid them with YOUR coins

miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 04:02:53 PM

I guess you think that if you trash the place, nobody will notice that YOU stole their DOGE and CIR?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wmXL4s9e1oo6qWGlHwq_KD6NLce1f2Jmi3VEfMzxvMo/edit#gid=1236533241

And wtf.. leaking personal data? No man. Data that shows your toxic actions was leaked. The most personal thing in there is your username and non-existing txid's.

Just keep in mind that the months after you did this, you have been offered to fix the problems you created without any drama, but instead you go all over the internet trying to convince people that Unnamed is a scam.

Now, since Unnamed and its users are the ones who funded your Bitflower rebrand, the only fair way is to give it back.
But honestly, I dont want it, I hate the name and your marketing campaigns looks like its targeted on kids.

Calling me a scammer and giving me hell because of something you did? You're shameless dude.. fucking shameless.
And that you demand a free listing months after you did the double spend attack? man.. above shameless.. omfg im impressed dude. youre above all expectations.

Unlike you, i wont run around and cry to everyone and hope they join my side, i'm simply going to send them the proof + explanations of the situation.

I'm not sure what your plan is with all this unnamed is a scam spam, but to me it looks like your desperate to cover your tracks.

And just as a small payback. I will also start offering people coins from now on. I'm the faucet pro, you know. Giving away coins has been my thing for many years.
This time it will be much more entertaining. Get paid to trash Bitmaster and crypto-city. It's going to be awesome!
Sounds familiar?

So to anyone who still thinks Unnamed is a bunch of scammers who stole their coins.

In the meantime, Bitmaster has gone all in to try to destroy us and even paid users to do trashtalk for him.

https://twitter.com/Mr00HasH/status/1391404335549100036

Why are you writing this 1 year after it happened? After thousands of people deposited and traded on Unnamed which is not liquid? You should halt all the trading and make the issue public long ago.
Also, why are you silent for last 4 months and kept saying "Everything is fine"? YOU, the one that claimed that everything is fine? WTF

I gave my coins to Unnamed, Unnamed lost it and was silent for more than year. I blame Unnamed.
00HasH

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 04:26:16 PM

Sounds familiar?

Why are you writing this 1 year after it happened? After thousands of people deposited and traded on Unnamed which is not liquid? You should halt all the trading and make the issue public long ago.
Also, why are you silent for last 4 months and kept saying "Everything is fine"? YOU, the one that claimed that everything is fine? WTF

I gave my coins to Unnamed, Unnamed lost it and was silent for more than year. I blame Unnamed.

Dude, your math is way off, please try again.

Everything would be fine if the attacker was reasonable and co-operated.
Instead he starts a defaming campaign to try to destroy us because its the only solution he knows about to try to cover his ass.

Even if it happened 5 months ago, it doesn't mean we found out the day it happened.
Thats the tricky thing about double spends, it's sometimes hard to spot at once, but then someday, the DB shows confirmed deposits with 0 confirms and the txid shows null in the block explorer.

So other than some users have to wait a little longer for their doge, its all fine

This is not the end of unnamed just because Bitmaster and his shills want it to be.

But sure, blame unnamed instead of the guy who actually fucked you over.
If it works for you, thats fine to me.

Me personally have deposited all the DOGE i have earned the last months to cover the stuck withdrawals, but sure, blame me. The guy who pay you from his own pocket while we slow but steady fix the situation.
It's really great for the motivation tho. My wallets are drained because of the situation and all i get back is words like fucking scammer and thief.

But thank you for your support.
I still say its all fine. But DOGE withdrawals won't happen right away. And now you know why Smiley

Have a nice day

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 06:19:26 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 03:36:37 PM by bitmaster1x2

This is not the end of unnamed just because Bitmaster and his shills want it to be.

Looks like your co-scammer TillK left out some self incriminating details in the docs. Reminds me of Cryptsy. in this case,, bigvern is (TillKoeln-scammer extraordinaire, not)  and bitJohn (00HasH - drunk on Kool-aid). For those that don't remember, BigVern bent Bitohn over and said have a nice day.

If you haven't already noticed, Unnamed and it's co-conspirators are doing a fine job of putting itself out of its misery on its own until it goes poof. It doesn't need my help for that. Sunshine is the best disinfectant and it's free.

Report Unnamed.exchange Scam

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
miner987

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 08:07:57 PM

Everything would be fine if the attacker was reasonable and co-operated.

Why the hell would attacker be fair? Why would you even expect that? WTF?

Imagine, fair bank robber. LOOOOOOL!

Instead he starts a defaming campaign to try to destroy us because its the only solution he knows about to try to cover his ass.

What the hell are you talking about? Your USERS started campaign against you because you withheld our coins!

You've been lying, misleading, withholding information, manipulation, offending users, blaming users... all kind of shit while in fact it was and still is Unnamed Exchange problem. Unnamed is insolved. And you knew it all the time!

You are a thief and a scammer, period. As much as the person who allegedly robbed Unnamed.

Even if it happened 5 months ago, it doesn't mean we found out the day it happened.

Those chats date back to early 2020.

So other than some users have to wait a little longer for their doge, its all fine

Little longer? Im waiting for 5 months and all i got is being ignored, called spammer, troll, newbie, noob, beginner and shitload of insults i got from you and Unnamed mods on Discord.

So no, not all is fine. You got weird sense of logic.

We aren't anyones shills and i dont give a fuck about Bitmaster. We, including me, are the users whose coins got locked for months without any explanation.

Your ego is enormous while you're just a kid that wants to lead exchange while you obviously got no expertise for that. Not social, not technical.

Me personally have deposited all the DOGE i have earned the last months to cover the stuck withdrawals, but sure, blame me.

Right.

The guy who pay you from his own pocket while we slow but steady fix the situation.

You aren't paying me anything. Its my DOGE which you lost.

I still say its all fine. But DOGE withdrawals won't happen right away. And now you know why Smiley

I don't think that will ever happen. Maybe once DOGE drops back to 0.002 so you can buy it back with few bucks. lol
toodlesunnamed

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:22:23 PM

Sounds familiar?

He may have stolen the exchange's coins...but what the fuck were you doing spending client's money in the first place on another exchange instead of leaving it on the cold wallet?

You took a risk trying to earn money with deposits and now that they stole it, it's also unnamed's fault for being insolvent.

Do not deflect blame when you have put that money at risk.

both of you are thieves.
Privod81

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2021, 10:44:09 PM

Sounds familiar?

I don't know what happened to you a year ago, or when something else. About a month ago I sent XMR to your exchange. The coins have not yet been deposited with me. There is still no response to ticket # 6452 created on 04/16/2021. When will I receive my coins?
00HasH

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2021, 10:57:53 PM

Sounds familiar?

He may have stolen the exchange's coins...but what the fuck were you doing spending client's money in the first place on another exchange instead of leaving it on the cold wallet?

You took a risk trying to earn money with deposits and now that they stole it, it's also unnamed's fault for being insolvent.

both of you are thieves.

wtf are you talking about? No one has spent clients money on other exchanges.
Is this the latest news? You guys never stops to amaze me, seriously.
I trade my own coins bro. lol

And to Privod81:
We should be able to look at xmr tomorrow, sorry about that. Slow weekend ^^

toodlesunnamed

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 05:12:30 PM

Sounds familiar?

both of you are thieves.

wtf are you talking about? No one has spent clients money on other exchanges.
Is this the latest news? You guys never stops to amaze me, seriously.
I trade my own coins bro. lol

And to Privod81:

so you got "hacked" on a double spend by bitmaster.

shut your fucking exchange down, it's obvious you can't pay.
miner987

View Profile
May 11, 2021, 09:23:59 PM

so you got "hacked" on a double spend by bitmaster.

shut your fucking exchange down, it's obvious you can't pay.

I remember the day when Unnamed increased confirmations for shitload of coins up to 1500 which often took several weeks... now we know why. Panic.  Roll Eyes

Both admin and moderators obviously doesn't really know what they're doing.  Angry
Privod81

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 15, 2021, 09:45:36 PM

Quote from: 00HasH

And to Privod81:

6 days have passed, the coins have not been credited to the account, no one has answered the ticket.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 09:52:16 PM

Still waiting for my mf DOGE. Send it

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2021, 11:42:56 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 03:39:18 PM by bitmaster1x2

Lots of people are trying to withdraw their funds too. Not only did he steal their funds,  TillKoeln's attitude is quite disgusting. Ignoring and making fun of users and going about posting nonsense that has nothing to do with the issue.  

That's a slap in everyone's face. Apparently, he really seems to think people are really dumb and can't see through his bullshit

Read up Unnamed.exchange Scam

kpemuh

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2021, 01:28:02 PM

Hello!

Im having problems with logging in using two factor with authy app.
Sent a ticket on site but cannot check as I cant login anymore.
Is there a support e-mail, the one provided on site support@unnamed.exchange is not working.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2021, 04:30:38 PM

Hello!

Is there a support e-mail, the one provided on site support@unnamed.exchange is not working.

This is scam.exchange. It's better to stay away from there because you will probably run out of your money. If you still not deposit any funds here, need to think again and better try on other places.
Also if you have coins listed only on this exchange, better keep them and wait for something safer.
you can get better information about problems with this exchange in the thread [Warning] Unnamed.exchange - do we have another exit scam?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2021, 05:55:04 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 03:41:54 PM by bitmaster1x2

Hello!

This is scam.exchange. It's better to stay away from there because you will probably run out of your money. If you still not deposit any funds here, need to think again and better try on other places.
Also if you have coins listed only on this exchange, better keep them and wait for something safer.
you can get better information about problems with this exchange in the thread [Warning] Unnamed.exchange - do we have another exit scam?

Too late for us. Hope others will see and tell others and stay away.

See what other are saying about  Unnamed.exchange Fraud

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 01:28:57 AM

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 08:10:28 AM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 03:44:12 PM by bitmaster1x2

The fraudster TillKoeln  said, he's replaced everyone's doge with worthless tokens.

See list of Unnamed.exchange Fraud threads

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 09:56:21 AM

You've complained once before about stucked DOGE withdrawal, then you confirm that you get your DOGE processed.
what is at issue here? At that moment you just shill for TillKoeln or you really get your Doge coins? only you got your coins.
If it's true, why did you get into the situation of waiting for your money again? did you not follow the thread and read the negative experiences of other members?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: