Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:58:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 19161 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 01:47:04 PM

Still waiting for my mf DOGE. Send it

You've complained once before about stucked DOGE withdrawal, then you confirm that you get your DOGE processed.
what is at issue here? At that moment you just shill for TillKoeln or you really get your Doge coins? only you got your coins.
If it's true, why did you get into the situation of waiting for your money again? did you not follow the thread and read the negative experiences of other members?

Yes tried giving them the benefit of the doubt. But I've given up and cleaned out my account except for this last DOGE wd which they're not sending. So thanks.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x2

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 05:11:14 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2021, 09:24:12 PM by bitmaster1x2

You've complained once before about stucked DOGE withdrawal, then you confirm that you get your DOGE processed.
what is at issue here? At that moment you just shill for TillKoeln or you really get your Doge coins? only you got your coins.
If it's true, why did you get into the situation of waiting for your money again? did you not follow the thread and read the negative experiences of other members?

Yes tried giving them the benefit of the doubt. But I've given up and cleaned out my account except for this last DOGE wd which they're not sending. So thanks.

TillKoeln has locked users accounts and confiscated their funds. It's straight up Unnamed.exchange Fraud

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
June 10, 2021, 02:49:47 AM

Damn it! Where are my OPC coins Huh??

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2021, 03:00:20 PM

Still waiting for my mf DOGE. Send it yeah?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2021, 03:02:26 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2021, 04:24:51 AM by bitmaster1x2

He can't send you your coins because TillKoeln  has already Stolen and spent the stolen funds sadly..  

Crypto-city.com Communities of Crypto Enthusiasts. Build The Future. Be part of the story.  
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2021, 12:14:43 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2021, 03:16:22 PM by miner987

https://postimg.cc/Wqv2SZsC
https://postimg.cc/zygYXp5Y

More threats, more flame, more unprofessional behavior.

Ask yourself "Do i really want to give such guys my coins and deal with such attitude/behavior?" If the answer is NO, Run Forrest, RUN!.  Grin
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 12:22:35 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 12:35:04 AM by 00HasH

He can't send you your coins because Bitmaster1  has already Stolen and spent the stolen funds on the bitflowers rebrand sadly..  

Do you really try to self promote your crap $50 facebook clone script in every post you do in here?
Have you figured out the permalink settings yet? index.php/my-awesome-blog-that-nobody-reads, it took a while, yeah?

Everyone who had stuck doge should now have received new info about the situation.
Bad news is: It's not going to be paid right away.
Good news is: It will be sent asap.

Just keep in mind, if bitmaster and his fanboys get their will and for some reason should succeed with their defaming game, nobody gets their coins.
But thats just the unrealistic dream bitmaster has. He would love that every user of Unnamed got fucked over because of his actions, because the only thing he cares about is himself and himself only.

But back to straight facts. Everyone will get their doge back and everything will go back to normal.
If you don't wish to be a user of Unnamed after you got paid, thats up to you. Nobody is forcing you to stay.
But my stats tells me that most of those who hate will be back someday with the same account or with a new super secret one, because its hard to stay away from Unnamed Smiley

Have a nice day friends, frenemies and even the toxic enemies.
Bitmaster, you can go fuck yourself  Wink

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 01:22:10 AM

He can't send you your coins because Bitmaster1  has already Stolen and spent the stolen funds on the bitflowers rebrand sadly..  

Everyone who had stuck doge should now have received new info about the situation.
Bad news is: It's not going to be paid right away.
Good news is: It will be sent asap.

But back to straight facts. Everyone will get their doge back and everything will go back to normal.
If you don't wish to be a user of Unnamed after you got paid, thats up to you. Nobody is forcing you to stay.
But my stats tells me that most of those who hate will be back someday with the same account or with a new super secret one, because its hard to stay away from Unnamed Smiley

Have a nice day friends, frenemies and even the toxic enemies.

I'm not sure what info we've supposedly received?

The only thing I see now is you've actually cancelled my DOGE withdraw and completely taken it. The cancelled funds were not returned to my balance

DOGE Withdrawal #76311
Amount   25639.07890312
Fee   50.00000000
Sent   25589.07890312
Address   
Created   14/04/2021 3:52:26 AM
Authorized   Canceled
Processed   Canceled
Transaction   Canceled

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 01:47:01 AM

go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

@Bitmaster

any comment on that ?

TOS

i read through all posts and have some questions,
isn't unnamed acting according to the TOS ? that Bitmaster confirmed that there was an double spend attack made by his team,
and the tos say clearly that something like this result into blocked account and funds.  or about what is he talking ?

but a fact is definatly that bitmaster knows what he talks about,
the SEC ban him from StockTrading for lifetime, reason : scammed customer and investors.

https://i.imgur.com/BFoIsWP.png
https://i.imgur.com/APOOwiD.png

that's the original document from finra "Financial Industry Regulatory Authority" with bitmasters confession to scam at least 40 customer

https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/CLG050016_FDA_JM993040%20%282019-1563254358979%29.pdf

earning deficit  7 Million Dollar.

Code:
stated that Alfa's net losses were $558,493,
its retained earnings deficit was $5,803,728, while total revenues were
$37,538. According to its Form 10-KSB for the year ended December
31,2002, Alfa's net losses increased to $789,511, its retained earnings
deficit rose to $6,610,254, and total revenues for the year were
$53,687. According to its Form 10-KSB for the year ended December
31,2003, Alfa's net losses were $706,801, its retained earnings deficit
rose to $7,444,392, and total revenues dropped to $17,514. The 2001,
2002, and 2003 Forms 10-KSB each contained a going-concern clause.

Code:
Lueung marketed the Alfa private placement as separate investments in
securities of Contact Sports and Journey of Light when in fact
customers received shares of Alfa. Lueung told his clients that the
private offering was an initial public offering of securities of Contact
Sports and Journey of Light. Lueung relied solely on the issuer's
representations in recommending the secunties to his customers.
Lueung held himself out to his customers as having conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into Alfa, but he
failed to do so. In recommending Alfa, Lueung made material
misrepresentations about the company's securities and failed to
disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware
of, including the company's financial condition. Lueung did not
disclose the company's financial condition, as set forth in its Forms 10-
KSB, for example, nor that Alfa was the subject of a going-concern
clause in its financial statements foreach of three years from 2001
through 2003. Lueung made statements about Alfa and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no
basis.?He-told.one customerthai he should mortgage his house to come
up with the money to buy the stock. He said that the sports and sports
apparel industry was recession-proof. Lueung compared investing in
Journey ofLight's development project in Qatar to investing in Las
Vegas decades ago because both were located in deserts. Lueung also
told at least one investor that he could ignore the risk disclosures in
Alfa's private placement memorandum because they had nothing to do
with Contact Sports and Journey ofLight's business prospects.

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 01:49:11 AM

go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

@Bitmaster

any comment on that ?

TOS

i read through all posts and have some questions,
isn't unnamed acting according to the TOS ? that Bitmaster confirmed that there was an double spend attack made by his team,
and the tos say clearly that something like this result into blocked account and funds.  or about what is he talking ?

but a fact is definatly that bitmaster knows what he talks about,
the SEC ban him from StockTrading for lifetime, reason : scammed customer and investors.

https://i.imgur.com/BFoIsWP.png
https://i.imgur.com/APOOwiD.png

that's the original document from finra "Financial Industry Regulatory Authority" with bitmasters confession to scam at least 40 customer

https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/CLG050016_FDA_JM993040%20%282019-1563254358979%29.pdf

earning deficit  7 Million Dollar.

Code:
stated that Alfa's net losses were $558,493,
its retained earnings deficit was $5,803,728, while total revenues were
$37,538. According to its Form 10-KSB for the year ended December
31,2002, Alfa's net losses increased to $789,511, its retained earnings
deficit rose to $6,610,254, and total revenues for the year were
$53,687. According to its Form 10-KSB for the year ended December
31,2003, Alfa's net losses were $706,801, its retained earnings deficit
rose to $7,444,392, and total revenues dropped to $17,514. The 2001,
2002, and 2003 Forms 10-KSB each contained a going-concern clause.

Code:
Lueung marketed the Alfa private placement as separate investments in
securities of Contact Sports and Journey of Light when in fact
customers received shares of Alfa. Lueung told his clients that the
private offering was an initial public offering of securities of Contact
Sports and Journey of Light. Lueung relied solely on the issuer's
representations in recommending the secunties to his customers.
Lueung held himself out to his customers as having conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into Alfa, but he
failed to do so. In recommending Alfa, Lueung made material
misrepresentations about the company's securities and failed to
disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware
of, including the company's financial condition. Lueung did not
disclose the company's financial condition, as set forth in its Forms 10-
KSB, for example, nor that Alfa was the subject of a going-concern
clause in its financial statements foreach of three years from 2001
through 2003. Lueung made statements about Alfa and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no
basis.?He-told.one customerthai he should mortgage his house to come
up with the money to buy the stock. He said that the sports and sports
apparel industry was recession-proof. Lueung compared investing in
Journey ofLight's development project in Qatar to investing in Las
Vegas decades ago because both were located in deserts. Lueung also
told at least one investor that he could ignore the risk disclosures in
Alfa's private placement memorandum because they had nothing to do
with Contact Sports and Journey ofLight's business prospects.

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 02:04:32 AM

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 04:29:42 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2021, 04:44:32 AM by bitmaster1x2

Do you really try to self promote your crap $50 facebook clone script in every post you do in here?
Have you figured out the permalink settings yet? index.php/my-awesome-blog-that-nobody-reads, it took a while, yeah?

Just keep in mind, if bitmaster and his fanboys get their will and for some reason should succeed with their defaming game, nobody gets their coins.
But thats just the unrealistic dream bitmaster has. He would love that every user of Unnamed got fucked over because of his actions, because the only thing he cares about is himself and himself only.

I still believe you're way smarter, but you're doing a fine job proving otherwise on your own.  A+ Grin  00HasH AKA Clamsaladh, etc.... AKA desperate sock puppets.

Just a friendly reminder:   Read up on the Unnamed Fraud Exchange

TillKoeln (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 05:54:38 AM

bitmaster, any statement from you  about : https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/fda_documents/CLG050016_FDA_JM993040%20%282019-1563254358979%29.pdf ?

00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2021, 01:05:57 PM

I still believe you're way smarter, but you're doing a fine job proving otherwise on your own.  A+ Grin  00HasH AKA Clamsaladh, etc.... AKA desperate sock puppets.

Desperate soch puppets, huh?
Just because you have several sock puppets attacking unnamed doesn't mean I have some too. This is the only name i use to tell you to go fuck yourself.
Are you getting paranoid over there? It feels like im everywhere trashing you? Good! Smiley

So how is bitflowers these days? When will the next replay attack happen? When will the users get their coins back?

Oh, i got another followup question.. how much money did you put in Onecoin and how many referrals did you get before it went from an obvious scam to a total fucking scam?
Damn you have a long history of scams man, and still you run around calling everyone else a scammer?

crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 01:15:08 AM

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

Been quite a while. The msg on the support said 48h... status tix: #76311

miner987

View Profile
June 28, 2021, 10:12:20 PM

"Come back in few days"....

Translated: Come back never!  Grin Roll Eyes
bitmaster1x2

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 10:23:28 PM

No surprise there.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3169

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2021, 10:34:19 PM

Come back when doge come back on $0.02  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2021, 02:36:09 PM

Saw this when I went to deposit TRX today

http://rspearson.com/unnamed%20error%20gin%20deposit%20063021.jpg

Is that a hack or a joke?  I'm hoping you'll credit two small TRX deposits made.

It's "funny" after the accusations but not if you're not going to credit people's deposits. 

miner987

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 07:24:00 AM

Saw this when I went to deposit TRX today

http://rspearson.com/unnamed%20error%20gin%20deposit%20063021.jpg

Is that a hack or a joke?  I'm hoping you'll credit two small TRX deposits made.

It's "funny" after the accusations but not if you're not going to credit people's deposits. 

Were you aware of problems with Unnamed before you made deposit? If yes, why for Christ sake did you do it?  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: