Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BOBSA11D

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:27:38 PM

The rating of the project is growing quite quickly. The idea of involving blockchain technology for the erotic industry can be successful in all directions.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 02:17:20 AM

Yeah this is worthed project and i see their have a large comunity. I think this project will be easily successful at IEO.
I hope this project can be successful after IEO and can be registered in the big market, of course this project is worthy to be followed and see the development Rachel of their telegram every day. they do IEO in four exchanges and hopefully the RACH tokens can be sold out quickly.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
phenom-eno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:54:34 AM

Are the dates of the IEO already known? Can they depend on the activity of investors in your project?
I saw the first information on Latoken
from 15.08.219 to 22.08.2019 = 25% bonus
from 23.08.219 to 31.08.2019 = 20% bonus
from 01.09.219 to 16.09.2019 = 15% bonus

Can it happen that you sell all before those dates, or you you have some caps set so ieo goes through all that period?
Yes there's a cap set for the IEO. Information on amount raised during IEO will be made available once the IEO kicks off. If all tokens are sold out on the first day across all exchange, the IEO will end.

Well, it would be a good continuation for your successful development of the project. I think that for the month of the token sale, RachelX will collect the entire investment collection.
What part of the total token supply is now available in IEO? Private sale helped to collect part of the investment collection?
sugafre

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:46:16 AM

The team's experience in this business , I am sure, will contribute to the development of the Rachel platform. Do you have experts in team to develop a virtual reality?
seselakhdari

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:34:11 AM

I think the time has come to renew this industry. And I'm glad that Rachel's team has a good idea for this process.
Since there is no such proposal , I am sure that the idea will be popular and will be able to take a high rating in the adult industry.
It is possible that this is only the beginning of the integration of digital solutions in the field of adult content. But it is important that the team is able to create quality service legally.
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:29:16 AM

It is important that the token become popular not only when paying for virtual services, but also to pay for all functions. So investors will get the maximum profit.
qqnauta

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 10:17:40 AM

I think that investors have no doubt that the project was able to attract a large number of partners for the IEO. For me, your project seems very promising.
Four exchanges are perfect for providing easy access to tokens for clients after the platform is developed.
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:07:54 AM

The token sale has no stop or audit periods during the entire IEO sale?
djras1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:58:25 AM

If we talk about investing here, maybe you can provide the community with a preliminary calculation of the token's popularity growth for your customers. I'm talking about the statistics of the use of digital payments in the erotic business.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 12:49:40 PM

Will customers need additional devices or something else to become a member of the VR platform section?
Qasya5

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 01:37:52 PM

Do I understand correctly that the main goal for collecting investment is to develop a virtual 3D body scanner RachelX in an interactive erotic Studio ?

this is only part of our project. our project is much more varied Wink

Rachel
It's good that you were able to show the community your perspective functions. This is similar to the really important changes in the presentation of the adult industry. Successful continuation for all participants.
I think that the project participants should understand what functions are already open, and which of them still need to attract investment. Is this information available for study?
easywork

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:31:55 PM

I read that you intend to hold special erotic-cosplay-events. In my opinion, this is a promising direction to attract foreign tourists.
Devilboy123

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:19:53 AM

very attractive IEO. I don't have any experience in this business yet, but given the large experience of the team in the adult industry, I think they appreciated the prospect of the token before launching the project.
yats

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:09:39 AM

I read that you intend to hold special erotic-cosplay-events. In my opinion, this is a promising direction to attract foreign tourists.
In order for the token to become popular, the project must continue an active marketing strategy, otherwise, after the listing, the token will not be in demand.
matr1x33

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 10:54:16 AM

At the moment, the token has a very interesting price for customers to become investors. I think that thanks to advertising, you will have a great sale.
LittleBigDrone

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:44:50 AM

Do I understand correctly that the main goal for collecting investment is to develop a virtual 3D body scanner RachelX in an interactive erotic Studio ?

this is only part of our project. our project is much more varied Wink

Rachel
It's good that you were able to show the community your perspective functions. This is similar to the really important changes in the presentation of the adult industry. Successful continuation for all participants.
I think that the project participants should understand what functions are already open, and which of them still need to attract investment. Is this information available for study?
The team is very active in this matter, I have seen video reviews and new proposals for the participants of the platform, and also all the information is clearly presented on the project website.
superollieworld

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:28:41 PM

What part of the token will your team use to motivate the first customers? Or perhaps some events that will allow participants to get closer to you?
alex201502

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 01:15:42 PM

Will customers need additional devices or something else to become a member of the VR platform section?
I think that during the launch of the platform, all participants will have the necessary ideas about what devices will be available for these functions.
phenom-eno

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:04:12 PM

How do you assess investors ' interest in your offer? Soft cap to 25% bonus are marked?
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

Any update on the ongoing IEO on 4 exchnages?  Hope the project will reach  its softcap or even the hardcap in a short period of time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: