Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN]🔥 RachelX Token – The Revolution Of The Erotic Industry On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 3633 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Psy1987

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 01:21:53 PM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
this update should be monitored in the future, as the team must first implement the plans described in the roadmap.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rm4453

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 02:33:40 PM

are some features already working to provide services to customers?I would just like to understand what the advantages of a token are when paying.
serega128

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:33:51 PM

The Laufhaus Rachel business has been operating for many years and as I understand with great success in their region, it is a great sign of who they are willing to continue to increase their customer network.
I like what I've been able to see now. As an investor, I am convinced that the token will be able to bring benefits to the platform, and therefore to me.
thaleslaray

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 04:43:10 PM

I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
this, of course, is good, the collection of investments will be successful, so that the development of the platform is over quickly. The concept of the project looks very attractive.
all future work is indicated in the road map. I see that by the middle of 2020 the project will be able to complete what has been started, and I think during this period we can count on a high consumption of the token, if they fulfill the plan
I think that four exchanges for IEO were able to offer the token to a large number of active traders, and the launch period of all functions can give an excellent rise in the price of the token.

PoSToken - First PoS Token|Free Airdrop|No ICO
vkondrakov

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:17:57 AM

I am interested to know which of the exchanges is the most active for your IEO. Did the erotic industry project manage to attract the attention of large investors ?
I read that the team qualitatively carried out the early stage of the token sale, so that large investors were able to support the development of the platform.
this, of course, is good, the collection of investments will be successful, so that the development of the platform is over quickly. The concept of the project looks very attractive.
all future work is indicated in the road map. I see that by the middle of 2020 the project will be able to complete what has been started, and I think during this period we can count on a high consumption of the token, if they fulfill the plan
I think that four exchanges for IEO were able to offer the token to a large number of active traders, and the launch period of all functions can give an excellent rise in the price of the token.
that would be great, a lot depends on the developers. I think that for the RACH token, the number of clients of the platform will have a more significant impact on the cost.
Xanigv

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:17:39 AM

The long history of the company and innovative technologies are a great duo for all participants of the ecosystem, as you can be sure that the developers want to make the work of the company better.
pirapire1974

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:25:16 AM

The Laufhaus Rachel business has been operating for many years and as I understand with great success in their region, it is a great sign of who they are willing to continue to increase their customer network.
I like what I've been able to see now. As an investor, I am convinced that the token will be able to bring benefits to the platform, and therefore to me.
the team was able to well reveal the essence of the token on the platform, and customers will certainly use the digital currency, it is more efficient.
RazelKull

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:27:43 AM

Austria is one of a number of countries that have legalized the erotic industry. Does the team plan to expand its presence in other countries?
saklitunov

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:31:23 AM

are some features already working to provide services to customers?I would just like to understand what the advantages of a token are when paying.
Some services are already open in the house. And as you know, the token significantly reduces the Commission when paying for services and provides privacy for customers of this business.
spartacusdel77

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 12:30:44 PM

it is not yet clear to me how quickly the platform will be able to attract customers to the use of the token, but there is definitely a prospect. blockchain can improve this business as well.
Vasak

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 01:28:07 PM

who will develop 3DBody Scanner? Have you already found partners to start developing this feature?
as I understand the premium partner is already listed on the project website. And the development of the scanner has already begun.
Virtual reality will create a great demand for RACH tokens. These are new opportunities for the development of the platform. Any new features can be added later?
this update should be monitored in the future, as the team must first implement the plans described in the roadmap.
VR is already adding customers to the project, and if the platform will add some variety to the participants, I think Rachel will be at the peak of popularity.
wissman

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 02:32:05 PM

I liked the video reviews of the features you want to discover on the platform. I think that digital currency will be very relevant for platform users.
here I agree with you, the work of the platform is very well represented in order to ensure the success of the project.
developers strive to maximize the attention of the community, and they did it perfectly. Let's see how successfully the token sale will be closed, but I think that they will have a high result.
zzbynzz

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 03:31:22 PM

The total number of tokens is not so large for the market of the erotic industry, it is possible that by increasing the list of customers, the team will be able to increase the value of the token several times. I'm counting on it.
well, to be honest, I think most early investors want to make a profit in the short term. Given that Rachel is already partially working, and this increases the chances of a quick profit
RazelKull

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 04:33:35 PM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.
I saw information about early investors. Their number is close to 1000 participants. So I think there will be a very high activity of token consumption after the platform continues its activities in the advertising campaign.
It is not so easy to advertise for the erotic business. What exactly are the tools that will be used to increase Rachel's community?
I am confident that the presence of this company in the market with 10 years of experience will allow them to identify quality strategies to promote the platform.
thanks to the experience, the creators know exactly what their customers want to see, it's just excellent for promoting the platform and its novelties.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 06:51:11 PM

Dev when will there be a demo??

VR is already adding customers to the project, and if the platform will add some variety to the participants, I think Rachel will be at the peak of popularity.

VR is cool. I tried parody VR the other day. It was a bit cheap like the background was just a background no depth but the girl was 3d and everything. It doesn't seem like there is that many places doing VR in huge quantity so there is space for more of this and it is not saturated. It will be cool to see the first demo when it comes out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
saklitunov

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:17:32 AM

what will happen to the part of tokens that the project will not be able to implement during the public sale?
I read in the white paper that the coinage of additional tokens will not be carried out by the project, but there is no information about those tokens that may not be sold.
I think that it is worth waiting for the completion of the token sale to get accurate information, after all, I have seen projects that continued to sell in some cases.
The project carries out high-quality IEO, and I hope that will be able to collect the entire amount to complete the development, because the number of new customers may depend on it.
in this project, investments are more needed for advertising promotion and increasing the number of clients of the platform, so I think that the creators of Rachel offered an excellent strategy to make the platform very popular.
I saw information about early investors. Their number is close to 1000 participants. So I think there will be a very high activity of token consumption after the platform continues its activities in the advertising campaign.
It is not so easy to advertise for the erotic business. What exactly are the tools that will be used to increase Rachel's community?
I am confident that the presence of this company in the market with 10 years of experience will allow them to identify quality strategies to promote the platform.
thanks to the experience, the creators know exactly what their customers want to see, it's just excellent for promoting the platform and its novelties.
of course, the best results will be for those projects that understand the needs of their participants and I think that the team chose the right development for both the platform and the token.
spartacusdel77

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 09:52:14 AM

The total number of tokens is not so large for the market of the erotic industry, it is possible that by increasing the list of customers, the team will be able to increase the value of the token several times. I'm counting on it.
well, to be honest, I think most early investors want to make a profit in the short term. Given that Rachel is already partially working, and this increases the chances of a quick profit
I think that VIP clients who participated in the early stage of the token sale may be interested in using the token for their own purposes, so all other investors will have an excellent trade on the exchanges after the completion of the IEO.
Vasak

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:31:11 AM

I liked the video reviews of the features you want to discover on the platform. I think that digital currency will be very relevant for platform users.
here I agree with you, the work of the platform is very well represented in order to ensure the success of the project.
developers strive to maximize the attention of the community, and they did it perfectly. Let's see how successfully the token sale will be closed, but I think that they will have a high result.
collection of investments continues. The project is preparing a surprise for investors, perhaps we will get some advantages in the further sale of the token.
wissman

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:06:15 AM

RachelX Dolls looks really high quality. I think that this category of goods will bring you an excellent profit.
pirapire1974

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:44:46 AM

this is true, since the platform has no competitors, they can now quickly expand their functions. And the activity of the project can be very profitable for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: