Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traders who never bother to learn how to trade  (Read 3256 times)
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:00:37 PM

There are two kinds of successful traders in my opinion. The first is the trader who studies first before going down to the market.  the second is a trader with talent, without having to learn in advance he is able to analyze the market accurately. Although both types of traders have the same good skills, it doesn't mean they don't have risks, it's about the market because market analysis isn't always perfect

I think there's no trader with just pure talent without any knowledge of basic tradings. Maybe there are some right now who can predict the chart direction without learning the trading rules. But i'm sure they're just lucky and one day they will be fall down and they will realize trading is not only need talent but trading is need multiple factors such as technical analysis, fundamental, emotion, and many other factors.
Yes of course we cannot earn from trading without having all this, a person who want to get profit from trading he will have to have good abilities to analyze the market and he must know how to survive in price falling session. And trading is all about patience, knowledge and about good market analyzation if you have these abilities you can become great trading easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:50:22 PM

There are two kinds of successful traders in my opinion. The first is the trader who studies first before going down to the market.  the second is a trader with talent, without having to learn in advance he is able to analyze the market accurately. Although both types of traders have the same good skills, it doesn't mean they don't have risks, it's about the market because market analysis isn't always perfect
Even if you are one of the lucky traders which has an enormous natural talent for trading you will never know until you try and since the chances that you are that lucky are probably less than 1% the safest path is to assume you do not have that talent and do everything you can to learn how to trade properly before risking your capital.

At the end both those with talent and the ones without talent should take the same path, learn all what you can about trading and then and only then you can put your money a risk, as you can see talent is not really the deciding factor between successful traders and those that fail, to me the main difference is the time and effort those which are successful decided to commit to learn how to trade.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:39:04 PM

I think most of the new traders are just attracted because of the possible profits and not with the passion on trading. They think its a good vehicle to get rich quick even with when they have zero knowledge about basic trading. Some think its easy because of the “buy low, sell high” sounds easy but its not, theres more than that phrase.

There are articles our there that says 96% of traders lose their money due to bad trade. That means out of 10, theres only 1 who are successful. I wonder how the study are made since not everyone are open to discuss their trade, most will just keep it by them selves.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:47:21 PM

I just rememberen back in middle 2017 when i was started trading. I always trade without any knowledge of basic trading more over the technical knowledge. But i've made thousand dollars. My capital was 200USD and at the early of 2018 i've made around 2k USD. Which means like 6 months of trading i've tenfold my capital. I feel like i have a pure talent and doesn't even need any learning of trading. But disaster happened when i was have trade on NXT for getting ignis airdrop and also i'm buying XRP at 4$, i was trapped there and i've lost like 80% of my assets in a short time.
Since then, i've learned a lot trading mechanic from many reference and right now i could do day trading with 2-3% profits eachday
jamesndungu1

Activity: 434
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:38:46 AM

Research is very important when it comes to trading, whether it’s on the stock trading or a crypto trading. Ignorance mainly leads to new trader incurring heavy losses because they invest blindly in a trade which they know nothing about. The crypto market is fairly new thus its important that you take your time to research heavily on the market before joining any trade. Be open to positive criticism from professional traders who have been in the picture longer than you.

With $9 Million Lost Each Day In Cryptocurrency Scams, Its worth it to DYOR in every move you make in the market.
Russell963

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 10:45:30 AM

If traders never bother to learn how to trade then they will come under the category of those 95% of traders who fail. If you want to trade successfully then forex education should be on top of your list.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:56:48 AM

Yes, I understand the message you want to send to the community. but I have many friends, have great trading knowledge but the psychology is not stable. he trades like gambling and keeps losing money when his mind is out of control.
It is the biggest problem that makes many new traders lose. This is also an additional message.
Its just shows that if you want to be a trader you have to be prepared mentally and emotionally.

Gaining knowledge is not enough if you cant set aside your emotion when you trade because you cant apply everything you learn if your emotions dictate you on what to do when you trade.

Trading is not easy especially if you are greedy to earn. Take it slowly and have your own plan and understanding and dont rely to signals or in the analysis of other traders.

Trading does not only require knowledge but a trader should also be prepared emotionally because your knowledge will be useless if you let your emotions do the decisions. If you got to be very emotional in trading tendency is that you make mistakes, your strategies begin to fail because your mind is to focus on your emotions. Trading is not as easy as what most people think so one should be ready mentally and emotionally.
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:27:23 PM

If traders never bother to learn how to trade then they will come under the category of those 95% of traders who fail. If you want to trade successfully then forex education should be on top of your list.

Why you've talking about forex in bitcoin forum, i think forex is not a trading place for beginner because the risk is higher than crypto and it could be loss all of our assets in just one trade.
So i think if a beginner want to try trading, crypto trading is the best since it could be start with almost zero capital (we can earn from airdrops) and also the price movement is fast so it's good to practice our price prediction

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:08:40 PM

it's a fact when I wanted to be a trader I never learn, because I was attracted to my friends who could get a lot of money from trading, so I immediately tried it without learning, and the result always lost. I even lost 80% of my assets. then I always want to be instant by following paid signals, but the results still don't improve. in the end, I really had to learn about trading.
KallyFowler67

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:39:22 PM

Thanks for sharing this information. I am currently using https://www.monfex-academy.com/masterclass-refers-new which is a perfect way to learn to trade, also I read a lot of information on the Internet. There are a lot of interesting methods of how to trade, what to do etc.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:25:04 PM

I bet, the second type has more chances to become successful traders. If a person does not have a talent and a feeling of the market, no training and knowledge will help him. You need to be born with a trading talent, but naturally, you have to work on it and develop as it can die if you do not use and train it.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:45:30 PM

2017 made everyone a trader.
Every coin was pumping and many people were able to scrap profits out of their trade setup. But 2018 changed everything and many those self proclaimed traders lost a lot in trades. Those are the people who didn't bother to learn how to trade. There are many new traders who enter crypto just to earn big profits without understanding the basic concept.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

I bet, the second type has more chances to become successful traders. If a person does not have a talent and a feeling of the market, no training and knowledge will help him. You need to be born with a trading talent, but naturally, you have to work on it and develop as it can die if you do not use and train it.
There are really times or circumstances that cant really be avoided where your skills and knowledge cant able to handle and as an experienced one
you would able to spot it out and making up such good decisions not to make any trades at all. Yes, time might be wasted but its worth it since you do save up yourself
on making a bad entry or simply a bad trade.Learning cant really be attained overnight and this is the main mistake of many where they do rush up things
and in result theyve done such things wrong due to not enough experience and skills.

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 05:02:51 PM

Some of the most successful traders are the ones who has little to invest and are afraid to lose even with the very little they have which is why they take time to learn even by reading the long tutorials posted by individuals in the forum. Starting with one indicator alone could be enough but you'd likely to learn more indicators if you lose a hundred USD the next day.

2017 made everyone a trader.
Every coin was pumping and many people were able to scrap profits out of their trade setup. But 2018 changed everything and many those self proclaimed traders lost a lot in trades. Those are the people who didn't bother to learn how to trade. There are many new traders who enter crypto just to earn big profits without understanding the basic concept.

Not really some of them just hold altcoins and trade it to BTC when they find out google ban crypto ads because its taking a nosedive. Eventually losing the funds for not converting it to a stablecoin, that's not how traders do it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 05:22:49 PM

I think most of the new traders are just attracted because of the possible profits and not with the passion on trading. They think its a good vehicle to get rich quick even with when they have zero knowledge about basic trading. Some think its easy because of the “buy low, sell high” sounds easy but its not, theres more than that phrase.

There are articles our there that says 96% of traders lose their money due to bad trade. That means out of 10, theres only 1 who are successful. I wonder how the study are made since not everyone are open to discuss their trade, most will just keep it by them selves.
And that is another problem, one basic advice that most of us have received at one time is to do what we love and the reason behind it is obvious you will have a tendency to be better at what you love simply because you will dedicate more time and effort to it since it is not only a way to make money to you but your passion, but if you do not like an activity then you will not do the same and you will never be as good.

In this market it is easy to see many traders that only care about making profits but they are not interested in the process of generating those profits, like studying different trading methods, reading books and testing their strategies, and without that you cannot be successful.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:05:30 PM

And that is another problem, one basic advice that most of us have received at one time is to do what we love and the reason behind it is obvious you will have a tendency to be better at what you love simply because you will dedicate more time and effort to it since it is not only a way to make money to you but your passion, but if you do not like an activity then you will not do the same and you will never be as good.

In this market it is easy to see many traders that only care about making profits but they are not interested in the process of generating those profits, like studying different trading methods, reading books and testing their strategies, and without that you cannot be successful.
For them, buy sell and hold is already enough to make profit. That is why not much new traders who can actually analyze market and then trading with their skill. Even to pick a coin to buy, they rely on luck. And for now a lot of people really confident with that way of trading, and then blame bitcoin when they lose.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:18:49 PM

For them, buy sell and hold is already enough to make profit. That is why not much new traders who can actually analyze market and then trading with their skill. Even to pick a coin to buy, they rely on luck. And for now a lot of people really confident with that way of trading, and then blame bitcoin when they lose.

Same for bounty hunters, they promote whatever is there and see if its going to deliver and got high rates on exchanges only to find out its a scam.

If a person wants to earn daily by trading, he has to learn and it isn't as simple as buy low and sell high. If day trading isn't for you, you try being a swing trader who only trade when the market looks very favorable due to the trend being very obvious.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:57:41 AM

They only care about profit and altcoins are tools for them to make money in this market so those traders often lose a lot of investment. In my opinion, it takes a lot of factors to become a good trader in this market and must always analyze this market daily to make many new investment decisions. They may not succeed in doing this but in the long run they will gain more experience when investing.

I am often very important in this matter, and every altcoin has its own value that you need to research carefully because things are not always easy and there will be times that make you have a lot of difficulties.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 12:19:47 PM

Yes, I understand the message you want to send to the community. but I have many friends, have great trading knowledge but the psychology is not stable. he trades like gambling and keeps losing money when his mind is out of control.
It is the biggest problem that makes many new traders lose. This is also an additional message.
Its just shows that if you want to be a trader you have to be prepared mentally and emotionally.

Gaining knowledge is not enough if you cant set aside your emotion when you trade because you cant apply everything you learn if your emotions dictate you on what to do when you trade.

Trading is not easy especially if you are greedy to earn. Take it slowly and have your own plan and understanding and dont rely to signals or in the analysis of other traders.

Trading does not only require knowledge but a trader should also be prepared emotionally because your knowledge will be useless if you let your emotions do the decisions. If you got to be very emotional in trading tendency is that you make mistakes, your strategies begin to fail because your mind is to focus on your emotions. Trading is not as easy as what most people think so one should be ready mentally and emotionally.
People tend to go for jobs or activities that require less mental activity and more of physical because in this way you stay relaxed and avoid stress. Trading especially short term or day trading is mind sucking and it keeps nagging traders because of which people often make wrong decisions ultimately facing losses. I am not involved into this awful mess rather I like keeping things simple so long term is great.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 01:03:30 PM

They only care about profit and altcoins are tools for them to make money in this market so those traders often lose a lot of investment. In my opinion, it takes a lot of factors to become a good trader in this market and must always analyze this market daily to make many new investment decisions. They may not succeed in doing this but in the long run they will gain more experience when investing.

I am often very important in this matter, and every altcoin has its own value that you need to research carefully because things are not always easy and there will be times that make you have a lot of difficulties.
Blaming the market conditions is a common symptom of Trader's fallacy and the more their account profitability curve tends to go down they lose the weapon for controlling their emotions. In bad situations, they jump from the last altcoin trading position to another and this is kind of behavior similar to the revenge trading. Understanding the value of crypto-asset they hodl is not enough in the bear market, they simply cant handle the consequences of losing trade series.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: